Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEAU of the Fifth Column

This burly genius needs more recognition here. I see his "talks" as having great potential to de-radicalize those who are on the right but not yet hardline authoritarian.

What do you think, DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 18, 2021 10:18 PM

I hate hate hate those wildman beards. They made every guy look unbalanced. This guy could be the nicest, most gentle man in the world but that beard makes him look like he's in a fucking militia.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2021 9:38 AM

Did you hear him or just see his beard, r1?

I hate those beards, as well, for what it's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2021 9:46 AM

r2 saw the beard and decided he had nothing worthwhile to say.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2021 9:56 AM

Dear, surely you realize that sterotypes are only the result of our brain conserving resources and therefore, worthy of reconsideration?

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2021 10:03 AM

Not every person with a wild beard is in a far-right militia but many people in far-right militias have those beards. I don't think I'm being unfair by writing him off.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2021 10:12 AM

Oh dear here we go again....it's all about the visuals isn't it with DLrs? Please take the time to watch some of his videos, you just might be informed!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2021 10:18 AM

He's definitely not far-right, just rural. Your loss, r3.

Moving on.

Beau makes this shirt, which I suspect many DLers will appreciate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2021 10:22 AM

"The truth can't be told; it has to be realized".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2021 10:32 AM

R1 Who pissed in your tea, dear?

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2021 11:25 AM

I don’t like the beard either but given his presumed MAGA-deplorable audience, it won’t be a negative.

His intelligence, OTOH, will be.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2021 11:27 AM

Pennsylvania Lt Gov John Fetterman was one who shocked me, the first time I ever heard of him he appeared on my TV screen with the sound muted, judging by his looks I figured he had to be some right wing nut case. Boy was I wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 11:34 AM

R1 has good instincts. Beau's real name is Justin King and he's a convicted felon who was helping Russians smuggle immigrants into the country so they could be exploited as workers being paid low wages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 11:39 AM

[quote]The influencers’ name is not Beau, it is Justin King, a “southern anarchist.” Justin King was convicted of visa fraud and alien smuggling conspiracy charges along with three coconspirators who are all Russian nationals. Justin King and the Russian nationals were smuggling hundreds of eastern Europeans into South Florida to work in Florida Resorts.

[quote]According to a document from Florida State University and the Florida Bar Association on Human Trafficking, there was a high degree of interconnectivity between the companies, and strong indicators of organized crime.

[quote]Justin King faced 25 years and was sentenced to 41 months in prison.

[quote] After serving his sentence he created the online persona “Beau of the Fifth Column,” which coincided with a website called thefifthcolumnnews.com and the TFC Network which is “dedicated to undermining and replacing corporate and government controlled media.” The two others sites in this network are sleepercells.us and pontiactribune.com.

[quote]Roughly 15.5% of outbound links on the website link out to Russian websites. Most authors who contribute to the site also contribute to a broader network of disinformation outlets.

There's a lot more out there, mostly on Reddit. Easy to find if you do a search.

So, OP, wanna tell us why you're so desperate for us to watch this guy's videos?

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2021 11:41 AM

he's a cutie patootie

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2021 11:49 AM

Weird that the OP disappeared as soon as I posted that this "cutie patootie" is a human trafficker who was working with the Russian mob.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2021 1:24 PM

They tend to do that, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2021 1:25 PM

Considering he linked to his merch in this thread, I'm thinking we were paid a visit from Little Mister Human Trafficker himself.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2021 1:29 PM

There is no far right in this country. That is just a myth made up by the media industrial complex to scare you out of your civil liberties.

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2021 2:28 PM

R13 - His videos are not bad and they make you think.

I have watched many of them to simply get a different perspective on current events.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2021 2:42 PM

He's a human trafficker! You can get a different perspective from someone who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2021 3:24 PM

Reddit has a pretty detailed thread on this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2021 5:09 PM

R15, I didn't disappear after reading your comment, as I just read it. I haven't been online since my last post and 100% unaware of any human trafficking or Russian connections.

I asked what everyone thought because I really wanted to know. I've been a fan so THIS IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2021 1:58 AM

I checked out the thread at r21 and I gotta say, several of the accounts posting there are clearly disinfo pushers. I haven't had enough time to conclude anything but this thread appears authored/researched by a genuine user account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2021 2:29 AM

Frankly, the only FIFTH COLUMN I’m interested in is the one starring Miss Frances Elena Farmer on Broadway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2021 2:33 AM

R13, what sources are you quoting?

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2021 2:59 AM

Republican can save the country by leaving. Russia seems near and dear to them. They should all go live there.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2021 3:06 AM

I listened, OP. Fine video.

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote]r26 Russia seems near and dear to them. They should all go live there.

[italic]No daughter of mine is going to Communist Russia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2021 3:35 AM

Czerwien admitted she was involved from 1999 to 2007 and received 18 months prison.

Berman admitted involvement from 1999 to 2007 and received 23 months.

Finkel received 12 months and appears to have been involved from April 2004.

The three named above are Russian nationals and all three testified against "Beau".

Justin King, aka "Beau", received 41 months and three years supervised release. King was involved from 2005 to 2007.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2021 4:45 AM

I don't find the indictment as shocking as the now-disappeared posters indicated.

Some riveting material:

"In or about 2004 and 2005" he visited a Ramada to offer Eurohouse employees for placement and fraudulently claimed them to be legal workers (p. 8).

The next incident was "in or about May of 2005 through September 2005" where he submitted two (2) documents containing fraudulent information (p. 12). Then we have October 10, 2005 (p. 13), an I-129 for one (1) alien.

He began signing as General Manager of Eurohouse in November 2005 and then in February 2006, submitted a sworn statement that he'd served as GM for approximately one year (p. 13).

This sworn statement now ties him to activities of the entire operation, whether directly involved or not, from my understanding of the indictment.

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2021 4:48 AM

Indictment pdf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2021 4:50 AM

This isn't some brilliant take - this is just stating the obvious. He sees a distinction between Trump evil and Republican evil and there is NONE.

Good for him for having his own mind - but just because he talks slow, doesn't make him some insightful man.

Everyone has been saying these points for years - and it's obvious if you watched the past 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2021 5:13 AM

He’s very articulate and informed and makes good points. I had to stop watching because his Huckleberry Hound shtick got smugness got annoying. I hate how he says “again” like it’s three syllable word—like Forrest Gump pronounced his last name “Gu-ump”. “Howdy there people it’s Beau ag-a-in!” Is that some kind of folksy drawl thing?

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2021 5:21 AM

*and

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2021 5:21 AM

I stated that his videos are useful for "de-radicalization", r32, not that they contain groundbreaking revelations for "you".

"I tried nothing and it didn't work!" -r32, probably

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2021 5:41 AM

I recommend his videos about how to effect social change and dealing with people who supported Trump. He’s very pragmatic.

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2021 5:46 AM

I do have to say I prefer his insightful political commentary to Trevor Noah and Seth Meyers, who have become unwatchable with their lame jokes.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2021 5:53 AM

I much prefer Trae Crowder, the Liberal Redneck. He’s way hotter too. Funny, he popped up in the last season of Veronica Mars.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2021 6:16 AM

Trae is adorable and I love him. I find him sexy. He’s a great guy and funny. But the exaggerated twang wears on me. I can only listen to so much. I’ve seen him on Politically Incorrect and he speaks with an accent and it’s fine. It’s just too hammy in his videos.

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2021 6:37 AM

Trae is great value and so is 'it's Beau here again'. Beau has mentioned his past in a video or 2 over the years. He breaks things down so that your average Joe can understand.

by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2021 6:58 AM

If someone in 2021 is still pushing the right wing agenda, I have no time for them.

To quote Karen Walker: "Oh, look! Better people!"

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2021 9:47 AM

I didn't disappear r30 and I suspect the others didn't either. Posting at midnight and asking why people aren't on Datalounge at that moment is a little disingenuous.

It doesn't surprise me that there are Dataloungers who want to get their information from a convicted human trafficker who palled around with Russian human traffickers. I've unfortunately seen worse over the last few days as lack of Primetime has allowed the worst of the worst on Datalounge, again.

But you're not going to downplay this man's crimes to me and you're not going to stop me from saying that people can get this type of YouTube content from someone who is not a convicted human trafficker who has taken on a fake persona.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2021 11:46 AM

When I stumbled into his videos last year, I thought he had some insightful commentary, but some of it was reminescent of perspectives that are excessively anti-establishment and that are exploited by Russian disinformation campaigns. I'm not too shocked by the revelations in [R13]. I'm not entirely shocked by his criminal past either: I didn't expect it, but I have a vague recollection of Beau mentioning some run-ins with the law at some point. I could be wrong, however.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote] There is no far right in this country. That is just a myth made up by the media industrial complex to scare you out of your civil liberties.

Dear Matt Anscher AKA howardsternspen_15 on Reddit, kindly fuck off and up your psychotropic meds.

by Anonymousreply 44June 18, 2021 10:05 PM

Beards and mustaches are a way of ' hiding'. To me it always means 'deceptive'.

by Anonymousreply 45June 18, 2021 10:14 PM

He looks like my stepdad.

by Anonymousreply 46June 18, 2021 10:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!