Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Evan Mock is attractive?

Model. Skater. Actor.

He's appearing on the re-booted "Gossip Girl."

I just "discovered" him recently, and I don't really know what to make of him.

Why is he supposedly the "most sought after" model right now? I don't really see anything that special about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2021 1:28 PM

Also, he looks quite nelly.

Quelle surprise that Frank Ocean "discovered" him.

Mmm hmm. I'll bet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2021 6:52 PM

He's a good skater, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2021 6:52 PM

Frank Ocean is actuallly the one who pushed him on social media. Before Evan was just a local skate/surf rat in Hawaii. After Frank got him popular on Instagram, he got a modeling contract and is now acting. Yeah, I think he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2021 6:53 PM

Skate culture has been mixing in with high fashion in recent years I've noticed. Is it because of Supreme and hip hop? So many skate punks are getting modeling contracts.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]Do you think Evan Mock is attractive?

Not just no, but FUCK no.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2021 7:00 PM

Is Janet Mock his...anything?

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2021 7:00 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2021 7:04 PM

Is he a pass around bottom for famous black guys?

What in the hell is he doing with Dennis Rodman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2021 7:08 PM

He's in demand because he probably sucks a mean dick. A lot of male models are 100% straight but Evan pings like no tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2021 7:11 PM

His body looks really weird and short.

What is he, like 5'4?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2021 8:53 PM

Skinny legs and no ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 12:35 AM

A lot of alternative black rappers are also weeaboos (obsessed with East Asian culture). Pharrell and Childish Gambino make their love of Asian girls known. So it's not weird the gay ones like Frank, Kevin Abstract and Daniel Caesar would be into Asian boys.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 1:48 AM

Cute but I hate the way he's dressed in that vanity fair shoot. I wonder what it's like to be friends with Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2021 8:30 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2021 8:41 AM

He's ok.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2021 11:31 AM

He's fugly.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2021 11:48 AM

Completely average with nothing new or interesting to offer.

Since it's 2021, I'm sure he'll be a big star.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2021 12:24 PM

Nah, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2021 12:48 PM

He's ugly-hot. Can't really explain it. He is not my type and he's not conventionally handsome, but he has a great smile and is attractive.

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2021 11:59 AM

I remember when DL swore Connor Jessup was into Asian guys...

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2021 12:02 PM

He's okay.

The fashion industry is an oligarchy. The ones who have power can champion an average or unremarkable face and the rest of the industry falls in line and agrees. Example: Karlie Kloss.

Evan is not an aspirational model to me. He has an adolescent appearance. I don't aspire to emulate a kid. Long gone are the days when models looked like grown men and women.

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2021 12:22 PM

No, plain and dumpy with a face like Victoria Beckham

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2021 12:37 PM

He pings. Will we FINALLY have a gay actor in a gay role? One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2021 1:41 PM

Thomas Doherty pings as well.

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2021 3:46 PM

R24 He has a girlfriend. I doubt he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2021 4:26 PM

His gf has come out as bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2021 4:27 PM

This poor, simple child doesn't know that he's James Duval-lite from Gregg Araki's movies (and the vibe was very much that James was a piece of ass for Gregg, and for Gregg only), and James himself was Keanu Reeves-lite (and the vibe was very much that Keanu was a piece of ass for David Geffen, and for David only).

This whole reboot is a disaster, but only 10 episodes of a disaster so it'll be over soon.

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2021 6:45 PM

To answer your question:

No.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2021 6:48 PM

He claims to be straight and he apparently has a girlfriend, but he's a Madonna stan and I hear Frank Ocean took him under his wing? So is he bi?

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2021 7:15 AM

I don’t get the hype, he’s not that cute, but he’s fuckable

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2021 7:28 AM

He is the definition of basic. Also could pass for an anorexic Asian lesbian who is femme.

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2021 7:30 AM

No but the high fashion modeling industry has been all about "interesting looking" rather than "good looking" for the past decade or so.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2021 7:39 AM

[quote] This poor, simple child doesn't know that he's James Duval-lite from Gregg Araki's movies (and the vibe was very much that James was a piece of ass for Gregg, and for Gregg only), and James himself was Keanu Reeves-lite (and the vibe was very much that Keanu was a piece of ass for David Geffen, and for David only).

They're all half-Asian but I think James and Keanu are tall, dark and handsome and had much more composed and relaxed personalities. They both could have been models if the fashion industry was less racist back then. Evan is more of a cute skate twink with a hyperactive and manic personality. He has no modeling potential at all and he's being completely pushed into an industry he has no role in.

by Anonymousreply 33June 27, 2021 1:02 PM

He's not my type but I can see him being attractive to some people OP.

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2021 1:04 PM

R34 is right, he is attractive to some people, and I'm one. As R1 says, he is quite nelly, I like that a lot

by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2021 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!