Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FATSHAMED by Indochino the saga continues

Please continue your wailing and choking back tears here

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 5:22 AM

Link to part one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2021 4:15 AM

I wonder if when Taco Bell charges him for extra meat and sour cream if he thinks that's yet another fee for being fat.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2021 4:27 AM

Will he post pics from the wedding? Will the "champagne" be from Texas or upstate NY?

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2021 11:07 PM

You guys are horrible. As if all of you are prefect twinks huh? Leave the man alone.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2021 11:09 PM

Does the wailing bear imagine himself delivering the Suzanne Sugarbaker speech from the "They Harpoon Fat Whales, Don't They?" episode of DW?

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2021 7:12 AM

Fatshamed again in indochinoville, searching for a double cheeseburger and malt, I wail societies to blame but we all know it's my own damn fault.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2021 1:59 PM

Local restaurant had to put up a sign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2021 2:43 AM

Just shared video of the incident as it happened in Wailing Jennings head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2021 2:47 AM

I love how he’s got this story at the top of the news section of his political site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2021 7:46 PM

In Soviet Russia keto fucks you.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2021 11:20 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2021 7:18 AM

Found it!

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2021 10:33 AM

We did it gays!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 5:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!