Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cheyenne Jackson quarantining in Vancouver hotel thirst trap IG pic

have to say he looks good but he really is desperate for constant praise about his looks

is it because he's aging?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2021 8:37 AM

[quote] is it because he's aging?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 10:43 PM

That's the best pic I've seen of him. He never appealed to me, but he looks damn good there.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 10:47 PM

Always thought he was so damned handsome until I saw his dick pic. Now I only think of that gnarled pickle dick.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 11:04 PM

It reminds one of gristle, and leather saddles. No thanks. Largely staying out of the sun can work wonders.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 11:22 PM

I think he's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 11:24 PM

Cheyenne...self-indulgent narcissism on display.

Thankfully he has the good sense to appreciate Jean Smart.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 11:41 PM

He is desperate for constant praise - that's why he got those hair implants. But good on him being openly gay and still getting in Disney Channel films/series and a terrible Fox sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 11:49 PM

He looks so hot!!

Of course OP would scrape for reasons to hate.

Just like the Terry Miller haters, the OP isn’t aging nearly so well.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote] "I think he's tremendous."

—Terry Miller-Savage

Do does he, Terry. So does he.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2021 8:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!