Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did any of you watch the Younger Finale?

Liza ended up with the tattooed freak at a bar, the one known as they them it. The gay one.

Gross and horrible ending.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Wasn't a great season or series finale, but I'll cut them some slack because of the pandemic. If COVID hadn't happened and Diana and Zane had been available, the writers might've been able to do a better job wrapping up the show.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2021 1:37 AM

No slack to be cut. The writers had Charles and then brought in gay tattooed freak boy to stand with her at the end.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Peter Hermann (aka Charles) is so fucking hot, but why does he deliver every line of dialogue in such a hesitant, constipated manner? It drove me crazy throughout the show’s run. However, all was forgiven when he graced a scene in only boxer briefs in the finale. Hot damn.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2021 1:55 AM

R3 is this Peter Hermann's normal acting style? I've never seen him in anything else, except on Guiding Light in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2021 1:11 AM

The series went on one season too long, and the contrivance to keep Charles and Liza apart was pretty bad. But overall I would recommend this series. Possibly its best attribute was the friendship between Liza and Kelsey. As I recall they were supportive of each other from day one. That was refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2021 1:18 AM

No, I had to wash my hair.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 1:24 AM

yumz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2021 1:25 AM

Somebody must've gotten ahold of Nico and told him to calm down on his Instragram. He doesn't post much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2021 2:13 AM

No, I didn't watch it. Was it on HBO? I don't have HBO.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2021 3:21 AM

I loved this series but was disappointed in the finale. Miriam Shor’s absence was really felt this season.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2021 4:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!