Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elizabeth Berkley posts photo from first day of filming SBTB season 2

Now that Mixed-ish is canceled will MPG have a larger role on season 2?

Mario aged a million times better than Mark-Paul. Not shocking. Those ethnic genes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 2:32 PM

Did she fuck anyone in the pool?

by Anonymousreply 106/10/2021

[quote]Mario aged a million times better than Mark-Paul. Not shocking. Those ethnic genes

Mark-Paul is half Indonesian so by your logic he should look as good as Mario.

by Anonymousreply 206/10/2021

Mario is a douchebag. I'd rather have Mark-Paul.

by Anonymousreply 306/10/2021

Mark Paul looks good as himself, dark haired.

by Anonymousreply 406/10/2021

It’s MPG’s SBtB styling. I saw him on something else recent (not a tv show) and he looked great.

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2021

He should stick to this styling, though maybe without the hair dye. I think salt n pepper would suit him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606/10/2021

Are they laying Screechy to rest? There could be some powerful Big Chill moments with the right script.

by Anonymousreply 706/10/2021

Elizabeth looks so excited!

by Anonymousreply 806/10/2021

Elizabeth is crazy. She performed as a hoe then spent the rest of her life acting like she didn’t know!

by Anonymousreply 906/10/2021

I wonder how they feel about not letting Dustin Diamond take part in it, now that he is dead.

by Anonymousreply 1006/10/2021

For anyone who watched the show, did they ever bring up Screech?

by Anonymousreply 1106/10/2021

It's hard to know when you're So Excited.

by Anonymousreply 1206/10/2021

That’s the “oldest” I’ve seen both Mario and Mark-Paul look. They both still look pretty good, but their age is finally starting to show. They both look like they’re in a wind tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 1306/10/2021

Thank you gays for not commenting on my orange visage.

by Anonymousreply 1406/10/2021

MPG usually looks pretty good. So not sure why he looks like a middle aged Ken doll here. I find Mario corny as hell, but he looks great.

by Anonymousreply 1506/10/2021

She’s married to Ralph Lauren’s son. She’s rich, rich, rich.

by Anonymousreply 1606/10/2021

Ralph Lauren's nephew

by Anonymousreply 1706/10/2021

I do appreciate that Ralph Lauren's nephew took the surname Lauren, since...you know...Ralph made it up...

by Anonymousreply 1806/10/2021

What did he change it from? Finklestein?

by Anonymousreply 1906/10/2021

R19 Ralph Lifshitz

by Anonymousreply 2006/10/2021

I guess Tiffani Thiessen and Lark Voorhies are not involved in this since they're not pictured? Someone fill me in.

by Anonymousreply 2106/10/2021

Lark had at least one scene in the first season. I believe she was filmed talking to someone on the phone. It was probably easiest considering her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 2206/10/2021

Lark seems to be doing better

by Anonymousreply 2306/10/2021

[quote] For anyone who watched the show, did they ever bring up Screech?

I believe they mentioned him once to explain where he was, but I don't recall what that was.

by Anonymousreply 2406/10/2021

I recall that they gravely inferred that he was currently a leper confined to Molokai.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Monday at 6:00 AM

[quote]I believe they mentioned him once to explain where he was, but I don't recall what that was.

He's fine! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 26Last Monday at 6:02 AM

r25 IMPLIED, not inferred.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Monday at 6:02 AM

[quote] An ethnic group or ethnicity is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups such as a common set of traditions, ancestry, language, history, society, culture, nation, religion or social treatment within their residing area. Ethnicity is sometimes used interchangeably with the term nation, particularly in cases of ethnic nationalism, and is separate from, but related to the concept of races.

OP everyone has an ethnicity, including you. Therefore we all have ethnic genes.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Monday at 6:19 AM

Elizabeth and Tiffani are both fat. Mark Paul Gosselaar’s hair is thinning and he looks haggard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29Last Monday at 6:22 AM

You do realize Mark Paul is half Asian OP?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Monday at 6:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31Last Monday at 2:28 PM

How is there a trailer? Is that for season 1? Season 2 just started filming

by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 2:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!