Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DNA Identifies a man after he was murdered more than 25 years ago

Police believe he may have been a victim of gay serial killer Daniel Conahan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2022 9:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 11:14 PM

I'm glad the bastard that killed him is in prison. Hopefully his family can get some closure finally. Cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 11:27 PM

Enough of these gay murder stories, Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 11:50 PM

There was a Cunanan and Conanan?

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote]There was a Cunanan and Conanan?

With a Florida connection! I can't believe I've never heard of this. Really excellent detective work by the police as well.

I'm listening to the True Crime Garage series on this. The killer was studying to be an LPN (and became one) whilst committing all of these murders (somewhere upwards of twelve). He'd offer money to gay men to pose for photos (some of them homeless), drive them out to remote areas, tie them up to trees, and then dismember and murder them.

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2022 9:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!