Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Growing Pains was better than Friends

And if you don't agree, then you're not only racist but transphobic now I'm transBlack. You only call me "homophobic" because I'm Black anyway. We even had not one, but two, future [italic]Friends[/italic] cast members on it. I guess that's why those two ungrateful white devils never had me on their show: because I'm Black.

Come on, they even put you people on MY show behind my good Christian back. We had the gay Black guy from [italic]Silver Spoons[/italic] as a guest star before he died of AIDS (big surprise there). We had Dusty Springfield singing the theme song and she was a well-known muff-diver.

Some thanks I get for using the situation comedy to keep you godless sinners out of Hell. At least I meant it when I said just say no to drugs, unlike that lying blond meth addict AIDS boy who kept dragging me down until ABC moved my show to Wednesday nights so I didn't have to follow that dog dropping of a show.

And all you girls who had a crush on Leo during the whole [italic]Titanic[/italic] craze, you're welcome. Without my show, he never would have gotten as far as he got. But did he thank me in his Oscar speech? Nooooooooooooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 5:53 PM

This is one of those 80s sitcoms that has no re-watchability at all just like Who's The Boss?, it just didn't age well and its lack of reruns is a testament to that fact. Also the cast of Friends aren't crazy Evangelicals like Kirk Cameron. As annoying as Jennifer Aniston is, she never said gay marriage was an abomination and lead an anti-Masker event.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 5:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!