Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Justin Clynes shares new photo of fuzzy butt

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2021 10:51 PM

I'd eat it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 2:07 PM

Few people would dispute he's gorgeous.

But, he's simply aged out for this type famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 2:41 PM

There is no THOTing age limit for for the right person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 3:07 PM

Fatty

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 3:24 PM

More butt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2021 1:54 PM

He really is great looking and has a beautiful body. But he seems humorless and unsexy to me. I pass him on the street frequently and also see him in the gym and he his expression as always stone cold. I tried a friendly neighborhood recognition head-nod and smile a number of times and although he looks right at me he never even acknowledges it. Perhaps he's a great guy but just super guarded, but his energy is a complete turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2021 7:56 PM

Vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2021 9:12 PM

The butt pic is gone. :(

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2021 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!