Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Finally some sums up my feelings about Whole Foods

I’m too old to be enjoying Tik Tok, but found this guys posts hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3406/10/2021

He's got the gay part down.

by Anonymousreply 106/10/2021

He so BUTCH

by Anonymousreply 206/10/2021

Funny. They do make milk out of everything.

by Anonymousreply 306/10/2021

I LURVE me my Walmart! My husband has called me out on going there too much.

by Anonymousreply 406/10/2021

Some sums, really OP?

That guy is exhausting, Think I will go take a nap now.

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2021

At least try to sound more masculine than Bea Arthur.

by Anonymousreply 606/10/2021

I could put up with this guy for about two minutes before thoughts of murder entered my mind.

by Anonymousreply 706/10/2021

Now you know how I felt having to follow Danielle Pintauro on Tuesday nights, R7.

by Anonymousreply 806/10/2021

I think he’s darling. Thanks OP

by Anonymousreply 906/10/2021

I thought he was actually pretty cute - but don't know if that personality is full-time or just pulled out every once and awhile for social media.

I couldn't do that personality all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1006/10/2021

"every once and awhile"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 1106/10/2021

[quote] Oh, dear!

Oh dear! a comma is not appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 1206/10/2021

I actually bought a t-shirt once at a Whole Foods. This kween would ridicule me.

by Anonymousreply 1306/10/2021

Aged Gouda is really really good though.

by Anonymousreply 1406/10/2021

Several food products I purchase regularly at WF are actually cheaper (for the same brand) than at my local supermarket and their spa slippers are $3 cheaper than they are on ebay! You gotta know how to shop.

by Anonymousreply 1506/10/2021

Whole Foods intimidates me. I feel like I’m not good enough to shop in there.

by Anonymousreply 1606/10/2021

That guy has all the gay stereotypes down pat.

But why? Who told him this is good?

by Anonymousreply 1706/10/2021

"Nothing says Rich White Woman like brown eggs"!

I'm dying.

by Anonymousreply 1806/10/2021

Speaking of R6 ...

Apparently his Mardi Gras float was Golden Girls themed. See below.

I have a feeling he must post here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1906/10/2021

[quote] "Nothing says Rich White Woman like brown eggs"!

Except for her obvious untreated gender dysphoria. She IS a rich white woman in the body of a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 2006/10/2021

Whole Foods has become far more tolerable now that they have pandemic-era self checkout.

I usually only buy a couple of things at a time, to there's the efficiency angle, but mostly it's because the Whole Foods checkout crew are incompetent at best.

This has really been driven home as I've been shopping more at Trader Joe's, where I feel like all the checkout clerks are grad students or college educated musicians and poets working a day job and are always polite and helpful. (The fact that several of them are hot AF probably colors my judgement too)

by Anonymousreply 2106/10/2021

Speaking of Trader Joe's, R21, the link below is for all of you who missed this great song when it came out 13 years ago or so.

It is very well done, if you haven't seen it, so click it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2206/10/2021

I’d rather be on the “People of WholeFoods” than the “People of Walmart” website. He actually sounds ignorant, not cute.

by Anonymousreply 2306/10/2021

You ain't gettin' eight-eight cents from me, Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 2406/10/2021

Was done years ago and better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2506/10/2021

Robin Williams does this shtick better. And he's dead.

Anyway, I've still never been to a Whole Foods, or a Trader Joe's. I don't feel that I'm missing out.

by Anonymousreply 2606/10/2021

Whole Foods has a weird smell. Like hay, plastic and metal.

by Anonymousreply 2706/10/2021

[quote]She IS a rich white woman in the body of a gay man.

No, he's actually just a white gay man in the body of a gay man, something we've been led to believe doesn't exist by the Gender Identity Movement's PR campaign.

by Anonymousreply 2806/10/2021

I feel like my Whole Foods has lowered their standards in terms of organics and naturals (slightly somewhat) to cater to the Walmart and frau crossover crowds. I've really noticed that the deli case which used to have mostly better quality salads like quinoa and kale, beet, etc. now is filled with your basic potato salads and cole slaw that you could find at any supermarket deli.

Anyone else noticing this trend?

by Anonymousreply 2906/10/2021

Varies from store to store R29

by Anonymousreply 3006/10/2021

"Organic" food is a scam, but the buyers don't give a crap and are delighted to pay far more than they have to!

by Anonymousreply 3106/10/2021

They'd smoke crack if it was labeled organic, R31.

by Anonymousreply 3206/10/2021

He's not wrong. Whole Foods is rife with middle aged bottle blonde white sluts strutting around in Lululemon leggings, North Face vests, Sketchers, Coach purses, etc...

by Anonymousreply 3306/10/2021

“Girl look at all the stuff my poor ass can’t afford!”

by Anonymousreply 3406/10/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!