Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicolas Fairford DL Dossier?

YouTuber Nicolas Fairford has been writing all along on the DL threads about him, posing as a businessman who 'came on his lips' and as a friend who saw him in a pub. The stories don't align. These are a direct copy from my ignored posts, from blocking R280 on the 'Nicolas Fairford - Designer and Advisor on Fine Living Part THREE' thread. Do this yourself for proof. Nicolas is possibly a very naughty boy! I'm not weighing it out, it is up to you all to decide.

But this could be just a troll, but it has only written on the NF threads in recent history, which leads me to believe it's really Nicolas slicking up his threads to seem more interesting, and poorly take our constructive criticism. It may very well have been the DL that gave him the boost he needed to succeed on YouTube. He played us, girls. MARY!

Offsite Link
by Opiereply 306/10/2021

Whoever it is said at first that they were a friend of a friend, then later said they were Nicolas himself. They're obvious a newbie because they don't know how to quote and don't realize that putting someone on ignore can reveal a lot of their posts.

One thing I've learned from years on Datalounge is that there are enough people who pretend to be others online that there's almost no way to be sure if it really is them or not, at least when they're posting on an anonymous forum like this one. The person you found is definitely trying to pull something, OP.

by Opiereply 106/10/2021

I'd guess a full third of NF posts are by NF herself.

by Opiereply 206/10/2021

Nefarious!

by Opiereply 306/10/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!