Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicolas Fairford DL Dossier?

YouTuber Nicolas Fairford has been writing all along on the DL threads about him, posing as a businessman who 'came on his lips' and as a friend who saw him in a pub. The stories don't align. These are a direct copy from my ignored posts, from blocking R280 on the 'Nicolas Fairford - Designer and Advisor on Fine Living Part THREE' thread. Do this yourself for proof. Nicolas is possibly a very naughty boy! I'm not weighing it out, it is up to you all to decide.

But this could be just a troll, but it has only written on the NF threads in recent history, which leads me to believe it's really Nicolas slicking up his threads to seem more interesting, and poorly take our constructive criticism. It may very well have been the DL that gave him the boost he needed to succeed on YouTube. He played us, girls. MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2021 7:43 PM

Whoever it is said at first that they were a friend of a friend, then later said they were Nicolas himself. They're obvious a newbie because they don't know how to quote and don't realize that putting someone on ignore can reveal a lot of their posts.

One thing I've learned from years on Datalounge is that there are enough people who pretend to be others online that there's almost no way to be sure if it really is them or not, at least when they're posting on an anonymous forum like this one. The person you found is definitely trying to pull something, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 1:26 PM

I'd guess a full third of NF posts are by NF herself.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 1:30 PM

Nefarious!

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 4:10 PM

He's got you # tonight! šŸ˜ˆšŸ¦¹ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘暟–¤

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2021 12:10 AM

Hi, Nicolas!

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2021 12:14 AM

I don't think it's him. There's a DL poster in the other threads who goes on and on about how he wants to fuck Nick with his monster total-top masc cock, it's probably that weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2021 12:15 AM

This thread is by some hetero stalker who seems to obsessively follow NF on his social media accounts. OP hates anyone who smiles and seems to enjoy their life. They are his enemy.

Also, OP posts through DL to cast a wide net to perpetuate gay stereotypes through scripted thread responses. He's part of some internet troll farm.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2021 12:26 AM

ya'll look at his new video and stfu.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2021 12:36 AM

R7 ā€” I am just some boy in his early 20s. If I were a troll farm, I would be doing it on an actual social media site with millions of people. Iā€™m just someone with an eye for detail.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2021 3:55 PM

Thank you, R1. I knew those threads were too syrupy. The DL isnā€™t much in the ways of gossip like it was long ago ā€” mostly pointless bitchery. I donā€™t mind that!

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2021 3:57 PM

It's not him. Why would he say that he thought the bald guy was the CEO ...and utter woke idiot....if Nic invited him to his home?

Get a hobby, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2021 11:12 PM

How many times a weeks does Nicolas get fucked by a different guy?

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2021 1:47 AM

I, I mean, he is chaste and pure!

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2021 1:56 AM

Heā€™s running out of ideas. He did ANOTHER teatime video telling us nothing new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2021 6:20 PM

No posts here for a month about or from him. Did he die or is he transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 11:17 PM

There is another main thread.

He did another Q&A this week, but sat on the ground outside.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2021 11:36 PM

This woman again?

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 12:17 AM

He's a bore.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 12:22 AM

He really is out of ideas. This week he has ANOTHER skin care video.

Iā€™ve noticed his number of subscribers seems to be stuck at 124k. I guess the novelty is wearing off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2021 1:09 AM

Another skin care video. I saw an earlier skin care video where he was rolling that stupid roller over his face. Talk about snake oil. He's not even that old yet. I'd rather see someone who's at least 40 do a skin care video.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2021 2:15 AM

He makes no sense. Here he is with a brand new flat, and he could have several weeks worth of content by showing us his weekly progress in decorating it. Instead he does skin care and walking around town videos. Not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2021 2:22 AM

Well, skin care has to be better than watching her attempt to exercise. She was the kid chosen last in gym class.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2021 12:23 PM

He will start wearing womenā€™s clothing soon. I donā€™t mean like Billy Porter but like Shawn Mendes. Crop tops arc that are made for women. But Iā€™m sure he will tell us they are some upscale brand and he finds them ā€œcomfortableā€.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2021 1:01 PM

I too was turned off by the skin care video. But a friend mentioned he did a cooking bit at the end. And I did enjoy watching him get a haircut. But I agree with R21, I expected more content from/about his new flat.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2021 7:40 PM

I don't understand all the painting (walls) and wallpapering he's allowed to do in his flats. He also left his wardrobe closets at his previous flat (didn't take it with him). Should have taken the closets with him. I like how American houses build in a wardrobe closet.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2021 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!