Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you for the people, Canada?

DL Fave, Doug Ford is running for re election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 2:25 PM

Didn't he die of cancer"

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 3:20 AM

[quote]Are you for the people, Canada?

Are you for the people, *Ontario*?

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 3:23 AM

Doug's boobs must jiggle when he's getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 3:26 AM

I’m for a comfortable lifestyle and getting high, do I fit in Canucks?

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 3:30 AM

I’m sure he’ll win again because people in Ontario are morons.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 3:50 AM

r1 That was his brother Rob Ford, Toronto mayor.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 3:59 AM

R6 Yes, Rob Ford was god’s gift to Toronto. Especially loved the news conference where he just plain as day talked about eating pussy. Reporter Katie Simpson expressions were priceless. Check out the YouTube clip. Unfortunately, all the others have been scrubbed clean from the internet, but luckily this one lives on. Power to the pussy eaters of Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 4:24 AM

Burn it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 5:02 AM

I actually secretly loved Rob Ford. He was the proto-Trump, with all entertainment value and very little of the real danger that having someone like that as president of the world's most powerful country entailed.

If there were more politicians like him, way more people would be engaged in politics (of course, very little would get done, but at this point, I've come to believe that would be a good thing).

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 8:06 AM

Bumbleclot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 2:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!