Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Famous college football coach's son: I Was Molested

Seems like Univ. of Michigan has a similar abuse scandal to what came to light at Ohio State a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 7:54 PM

oooooh.....

It's worse than that - the son is apparently going to say Dad knew about it or he told his dad about it and dad did nothing.

Also, it seems like one or both of the hot Harbaugh DILFs could be involved somehow.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 9:58 PM

John Harbaugh is daddy hot. Jim Harbaugh -- the current coach of Michigan - not at all. What's the opposite of BDF or BDE? He has it and isn't hot at all.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 10:02 PM

I could have possibly confused them, R2. I just know one is mind meltingly hot.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 10:07 PM

Jim USED to be the insanely hot one (albeit with the burning eyes of the fanatic, ala Mike Flynn), but that's been history since he returned to coach at Michican.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 10:14 PM

So was I!

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 10:26 PM

What did Gym Jordan know, and when did he know it?

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 10:35 PM

Don't mind the baby oil on my hands....

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 10:38 PM

These kinds of scandals are well known. When I was an undergrad and in the marching band (drums not flute!) the hot and sexy female cheerleader coach was married to a gay dude, so she was getting fucked by a married big wig in the Athletic Department. (That must have been an easy “conquest” for him because the woman’s husband would make Bobby Trendy seem butch). The middle aged, but reasonably attractive wife of another Big Wig went on away trips and would get tipsy and try to seduce the guys on the basketball team. Apparently she liked big dick: black or white. The point is

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 11:31 PM

Is that a statue in the OPs link?

It's ugly. Building statues in no longer appropriate in our time. Our grandchildren will tear them down.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 12:08 AM

I don't think extramarital affairs between consenting adults is quite as scandalous as child molestation and sexual abuse cover ups.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 6:45 PM

Neither do I.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 7:08 PM

R8, not the same thing as a doctor groping someone against their will

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 7:12 PM

The guy in OP's photo needs to lay off the bronzer.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 7:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!