Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My road rage

A female motorist cut me off in front of Schnuck’s Grocery Store today. I instantly yelled “CUNT”! at her. My windows were up and my AC on with my playlist blaring. I felt bad about losing control of myself. ☹️

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote] in front of Schnuck’s Grocery Store today

How is life in Raytown, Mama?

You still in that house or did you have to downgrade to a trailer?

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 9:29 PM

That's what you get for slumming. Next time, try another Schnuck's instead of the one on North Union and Natural Bridge.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 9:31 PM

I routinely called bad drivers assholes or cunts (thank you, DL), usually in the presence of my children. They told me I have an anger problem, which is untrue.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 9:34 PM

A momentary lapse.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 9:44 PM

Oh, honey, that's what your horn is for. Just lay on it until you feel the rage lift from your body

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 9:48 PM

Bitch had it coming for cutting you off, OP!

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 9:54 PM

But I lost control!

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 9:55 PM

OP: Be glad you don't live in Massachusetts, where NOT cutting someone off at least every 5 miles is considered a mental illness. Drivers will cut you off for the sake of cutting you off and then return to the lane they were in before just to make quota!

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 10:13 PM

OP, never feel bad about calling someone a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 10:18 PM

Your one mistake was that your windows were up. ROLL EM DOWN AND YELL HONEY!

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 10:22 PM

It's generally a good idea to train yourself to stay calm and reasonable while you're in control of a 4000+ lb. vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 10:24 PM

You’ll be having full-blown Karen attacks in low class shops next OP!

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 10:27 PM

I called an old bitch "CUNT!" heading into the parking lot of the Schnucks in Columbia, Missouri. She had run a stop sign and went sailing in front of me with that cunt's "I'm not looking so you don't exist." Maybe I used my horn once. Well, once at length. And maybe I used adjectives before several well-projected repetitions of "cunt." Then I sped away to park.

She came running after me into the store screaming. One of those hideous University of Missouri twat-hags with whiskers and hatred in the heart. I was endangering children, making a scene, bullying and threatening her.....

I called for management because I was being assaulted by a lunatic. She turned and ran out. I hope her cats shat on her sheets while she slept for not bringing home kitty litter and Fancy Feast.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 10:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!