Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Glamour isn't dead!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 6:22 PM

For a moment I thought that was Jeff Goldblum.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 5:55 PM

that's just nasty to walk around public without shoes

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 5:57 PM

Look at his complexion up close: sun damage. He looks much older than 53. I find Aussies hot, but they age like milk in that climate.

I thought Baker was The Hawtness up until DEVIL WORE PRADA. He didn't look as good as he could have in that movie, and he's never really done it for me since.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 5:58 PM

He doesn't look mentally well. Why barefoot out on the street? Does he want the covid or foot fungus or ringworm or tetanus or.... death?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 5:58 PM

At least for once he doesn't have that stupid Kennedyesque smirk on his face.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 6:13 PM

I thought his girlfriend was Marla Gibbs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 6:16 PM

That girlfriend is a real dog, a step down from the ex.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 6:19 PM

But she has a great personality.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!