Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queer Eye For The Straight Guy OG Reunion!

I just watched this on Peacock streaming, even though the article says it hasn't premiered yet.

Youngsters on DL won't recall, but when the show premiered on Bravo EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO (!) it was a sensation. Even on DL, and nothing impresses us. Every new ep generated long and lively threads on DL.

I won't post spoilers from the special, but I thought my elder brethren should know about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 8:43 PM

Will try and watch this!

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 4:29 PM

As I recall, the smarter gays on here HATED it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 4:47 PM

I always thought Carson was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 4:51 PM

The earliest episodes were the best, Carson was very funny, Ted seemed above it all/but amused.

My favorite episode was the NYC set builder Butch who yearned for a woman named Lauren (?), had an art opening.

Tom's redesign of the apartment was great.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 5:00 PM

I remember Butch! Didn't they send him to get spray-tanned?

I loved the original Fab 5. I have zero interest in the new group, who just seem like dumb famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 5:34 PM

Loved Carson, loved Ted, liked Thom.

That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 5:38 PM

I had a big crush on Thom Filicia.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!