Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Were we wrong about Kyrsten Sinema?

she ran her Senate race in AZ as a hard leftist and he's been anything but since making it to the Senate

by Anonymousreply 4706/09/2021

I don't know her anymore. But if I had to vote again, I still voted for a Democrat no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 106/09/2021

This bitch grates on my nerves to an almost unbearable degree. I will never forget her little curtsy and thumbs up to McConnell. Also, the fact that she alluded to voting Republican if Bernie had been voted the nominee spoke and still speaks volumes about this DINO cunt.

She exhibits the stick-in-the-ass rigidity of a true conservative. “Hard leftist” my ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206/09/2021

^^ she kind of looks like Kate McKinnon in that picture

by Anonymousreply 306/09/2021

No person with real political knowledge would question this. Her recent positions fucking suck. But she ran and won in a state where Dems have failed in so many previous elections. She voted for Chuck Schumer for majority leader. Any further cooperation is icing on the cake.

Interestingly, she started as a green party candidate many years ago. She learned her lesson. She may just be a political animal, free of connection to what her votes mean. Her instincts got her to the Senate. She could be President or VP one day. She's in her early 40s. Or maybe her high wire act will look shitty in the future. but it got her to the senate. She trusts her own instincts.

by Anonymousreply 406/09/2021

[quote]a hard leftist

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 506/09/2021

She used a fairly simple tactic: run as a Democrat when she's really a Republican. She just blatanly misrepresented her more "leftist/centrist Dem" views and once elected, sided with the GOP where she truly belongs. She's a fraud and a bad person on top of it all.

by Anonymousreply 606/09/2021

[quote] she started as a green party candidate many years ago

This just goes to show what a poser and fake she really is. I wish someone would smack the fuck out of her smug mug in public.

by Anonymousreply 706/09/2021

I absolutely hate the woman. She does nothing but grandstand. I do wonder if the Democrats would chance putting someone else up to run against her.

by Anonymousreply 806/09/2021

I'm just surprised how close she is to Manchin in the Senate

by Anonymousreply 906/09/2021

Democrats should primary this bitch with a real Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 1006/09/2021

R9 Are you really?

by Anonymousreply 1106/09/2021

R10 You do that and lose that seat in bumfuck Arizona. Yes Sinema is annoying as a quasi right wing pol BUT a real Republican Trumpfluffer in that seat would be much scarier.

by Anonymousreply 1206/09/2021

Yes, I thought she was going to be an AOC type senator

by Anonymousreply 1306/09/2021

R12 Your assumption considering she ran as a “hard leftist” and[italic]won[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 1406/09/2021

*Your assumption is interesting

by Anonymousreply 1506/09/2021

R12 Someone like Katie Hobbs, the current AZ sec of state, could beat her in a primary and win the statewide election (to be overturned by the AZ GQP of course).

by Anonymousreply 1606/09/2021

Money, money, money, MONEY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1706/09/2021

She has been a so-called moderate Democrat even when she was a Congresswoman. She won in a right leaning district. In addition she voted the most with Trump after fellow Arizona Senator, Mark Kelly and Joe Manchin. What is alarming is how much she agreed with Trump when she was in Congress. Her record was well known so she wasn't fooling anyone running as a leftist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1806/09/2021

^^^ well she fooled me, even though I never looked at her voting record

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2021

This should be brought up more often, R18. When you side more with the other party’s chosen clown more than said party’s own members, something is amiss.

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2021

[quote] Kyrsten Sinema

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2021

Such an obedient little girl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2021

Nobody would say "hard leftist" about Kyrsten Sinema or other Democrats except Republican liars.

"Hard leftists" would have killed you by now, OP, so FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2021

The Onion has her Zenni Optical rimmed number

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2021

Republican thinking like this is what kept them out of the Senate majority for six years after Obama was elected. They kept nominating unelectable candidates who appealed to the far right and it gave people like Claire McCaskill a 2nd term (when she would have been one and done under any other circumstance)

If you can't name 5 reasons why Democrats are in a horrific, twisted circumstance to keep and build a majority in the senate, please go do some research.

A majority for Democrats is built on people like Manchin and Sinema. They will always be oppositional. Thats fine. A majority only occurs if they are there in their jobs and voting for Chuck Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 2506/09/2021

She is owned by the corporations-like many other politicians. But she is also a mental case. After she voted thumbs down on increase of minimal wage, she was praised and paid by the National Restaurant Association to speak at their annual meeting. Then she tweeted a picture of herself sipping a cocktail through a straw and flashing a ring saying "fuck off" to her critics. She is no bisexual-but it's trendy to say that so this ex Mormon gal uses that to boost her image. She doesn't belong in the Senate. She is clueless about the filibuster-among many other things. She carried a Lulu Lemon bag and a cake for her staffers after she patted Mitch on the back and curtsied as she voted thumbs down on an increased min. wage-imitating Marie Antoinette much? She's a phony a liar and a hypocrite and taking plenty of corporate bribes.

by Anonymousreply 2606/09/2021

I smell Matt in here.

by Anonymousreply 2706/09/2021

She's not going to win again. Too many AZ Dems are pissed at her, she'll be primaried and the seat will probably go to the GOP. She's a one and done.

by Anonymousreply 2806/09/2021

"A majority for Democrats is built on people like Manchin and Sinema. They will always be oppositional. Thats fine. A majority only occurs if they are there in their jobs and voting for Chuck Schumer."

There will be no more "majority for Democrats" if those brutal /sociopathic voting laws pass and go into effect. We will be hemmed in, boxed out for many election cycles. You understand that, right?

She's a callous fucking cunt. OK, so you didnt want to vote for the $15 minimum wage. Don't add insult to injury to the millions of people who need it by doing a retarded "thumbs down" curtsy in that shit skirt of yours.

by Anonymousreply 2906/09/2021

Even her NAME was fair warning we were in for a sinful enema.

by Anonymousreply 3006/09/2021

R30 lmao!

by Anonymousreply 3106/09/2021

If the Dems lose the mid-terms, as expected, we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 3206/09/2021

" Don't add insult to injury to the millions of people who need it by doing a retarded "thumbs down" curtsy in that shit skirt of yours."

It was so puerile, r30. Don't forget her first giving McConnell that reassuring tap on the back.

by Anonymousreply 3306/09/2021

Democrats have much bigger issues than Sinema. They could have won more senate seats in 2020, but chose to embrace the “black criminals deserve justice and reparations” cause. This will be more evident in 2022. I am a moderate dem who is ready to vote for a sensible R.

by Anonymousreply 3406/09/2021

why is it expected ?

by Anonymousreply 3506/09/2021

Ask John Cornyn ❤️.

Things going on.

by Anonymousreply 3606/09/2021

She was never a leftist, she's always been at best a blue dog. This is like thinking because somebody is gay or bi, they're necessarily progressive. Same thing with Mayor Pete whose record in South Bend was as a Log Cabin dweller.

by Anonymousreply 3706/09/2021

R34 Do tell, what, or who, do you consider “a sensible Republican”?

by Anonymousreply 3806/09/2021

The more that that expectation is voiced, r35, if it doesn't happen, even more voting fraud accusations will be raised.

by Anonymousreply 3906/09/2021

r34 is a troll, r38.

by Anonymousreply 4006/09/2021

I always thought unusually spelled name like Krysten is what millennial parents gave to their spawn not for someone born in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 4106/09/2021

I think she's just straight-up crazy along with being a closet Republican.

by Anonymousreply 4206/09/2021

During her and Beto's Senate races, I saw a lot of pics of the two of them out running together, competing in races, etc. I wondered about their closeness then. I assumed they were friends or maybe more. Maybe Beto can have some influence over dingbat. Though I thought it very odd she posed with John Cornyn of all people. Maybe Beto broke it off badly and she's bitter.

by Anonymousreply 4306/09/2021

Someone gets called a troll for voicing their view on the issues that are problematic for Democrats because this crowd doesn’t want to hear it. Yet, this thread title itself questions whether these same people were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4406/09/2021

She never ran as a "hard leftist"

by Anonymousreply 4506/09/2021

R44, that's no answer to R38's question to R34.

by Anonymousreply 4606/09/2021

r44 is r34, r46. I think we can wait a long time for the "moderate dem" to come up with an answer.

by Anonymousreply 4706/09/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!