Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Were we wrong about Kyrsten Sinema?

she ran her Senate race in AZ as a hard leftist and he's been anything but since making it to the Senate

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2021 3:24 AM

I don't know her anymore. But if I had to vote again, I still voted for a Democrat no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 4:13 PM

This bitch grates on my nerves to an almost unbearable degree. I will never forget her little curtsy and thumbs up to McConnell. Also, the fact that she alluded to voting Republican if Bernie had been voted the nominee spoke and still speaks volumes about this DINO cunt.

She exhibits the stick-in-the-ass rigidity of a true conservative. “Hard leftist” my ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 4:24 PM

^^ she kind of looks like Kate McKinnon in that picture

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 4:25 PM

No person with real political knowledge would question this. Her recent positions fucking suck. But she ran and won in a state where Dems have failed in so many previous elections. She voted for Chuck Schumer for majority leader. Any further cooperation is icing on the cake.

Interestingly, she started as a green party candidate many years ago. She learned her lesson. She may just be a political animal, free of connection to what her votes mean. Her instincts got her to the Senate. She could be President or VP one day. She's in her early 40s. Or maybe her high wire act will look shitty in the future. but it got her to the senate. She trusts her own instincts.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 4:26 PM

[quote]a hard leftist

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 4:27 PM

She used a fairly simple tactic: run as a Democrat when she's really a Republican. She just blatanly misrepresented her more "leftist/centrist Dem" views and once elected, sided with the GOP where she truly belongs. She's a fraud and a bad person on top of it all.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote] she started as a green party candidate many years ago

This just goes to show what a poser and fake she really is. I wish someone would smack the fuck out of her smug mug in public.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 4:29 PM

I absolutely hate the woman. She does nothing but grandstand. I do wonder if the Democrats would chance putting someone else up to run against her.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 4:33 PM

I'm just surprised how close she is to Manchin in the Senate

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 4:37 PM

Democrats should primary this bitch with a real Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 4:38 PM

R9 Are you really?

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 4:38 PM

R10 You do that and lose that seat in bumfuck Arizona. Yes Sinema is annoying as a quasi right wing pol BUT a real Republican Trumpfluffer in that seat would be much scarier.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 4:43 PM

Yes, I thought she was going to be an AOC type senator

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 4:44 PM

R12 Your assumption considering she ran as a “hard leftist” and[italic]won[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 4:46 PM

*Your assumption is interesting

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 4:46 PM

R12 Someone like Katie Hobbs, the current AZ sec of state, could beat her in a primary and win the statewide election (to be overturned by the AZ GQP of course).

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 4:57 PM

Money, money, money, MONEY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 5:09 PM

She has been a so-called moderate Democrat even when she was a Congresswoman. She won in a right leaning district. In addition she voted the most with Trump after fellow Arizona Senator, Mark Kelly and Joe Manchin. What is alarming is how much she agreed with Trump when she was in Congress. Her record was well known so she wasn't fooling anyone running as a leftist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 5:12 PM

^^^ well she fooled me, even though I never looked at her voting record

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 5:18 PM

This should be brought up more often, R18. When you side more with the other party’s chosen clown more than said party’s own members, something is amiss.

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 5:20 PM

[quote] Kyrsten Sinema

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 5:25 PM

Such an obedient little girl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 5:26 PM

Nobody would say "hard leftist" about Kyrsten Sinema or other Democrats except Republican liars.

"Hard leftists" would have killed you by now, OP, so FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!! FUCK OFF, BORIS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 5:30 PM

The Onion has her Zenni Optical rimmed number

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 5:31 PM

Republican thinking like this is what kept them out of the Senate majority for six years after Obama was elected. They kept nominating unelectable candidates who appealed to the far right and it gave people like Claire McCaskill a 2nd term (when she would have been one and done under any other circumstance)

If you can't name 5 reasons why Democrats are in a horrific, twisted circumstance to keep and build a majority in the senate, please go do some research.

A majority for Democrats is built on people like Manchin and Sinema. They will always be oppositional. Thats fine. A majority only occurs if they are there in their jobs and voting for Chuck Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 5:33 PM

She is owned by the corporations-like many other politicians. But she is also a mental case. After she voted thumbs down on increase of minimal wage, she was praised and paid by the National Restaurant Association to speak at their annual meeting. Then she tweeted a picture of herself sipping a cocktail through a straw and flashing a ring saying "fuck off" to her critics. She is no bisexual-but it's trendy to say that so this ex Mormon gal uses that to boost her image. She doesn't belong in the Senate. She is clueless about the filibuster-among many other things. She carried a Lulu Lemon bag and a cake for her staffers after she patted Mitch on the back and curtsied as she voted thumbs down on an increased min. wage-imitating Marie Antoinette much? She's a phony a liar and a hypocrite and taking plenty of corporate bribes.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2021 5:35 PM

I smell Matt in here.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2021 5:35 PM

She's not going to win again. Too many AZ Dems are pissed at her, she'll be primaried and the seat will probably go to the GOP. She's a one and done.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2021 5:37 PM

"A majority for Democrats is built on people like Manchin and Sinema. They will always be oppositional. Thats fine. A majority only occurs if they are there in their jobs and voting for Chuck Schumer."

There will be no more "majority for Democrats" if those brutal /sociopathic voting laws pass and go into effect. We will be hemmed in, boxed out for many election cycles. You understand that, right?

She's a callous fucking cunt. OK, so you didnt want to vote for the $15 minimum wage. Don't add insult to injury to the millions of people who need it by doing a retarded "thumbs down" curtsy in that shit skirt of yours.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2021 5:45 PM

Even her NAME was fair warning we were in for a sinful enema.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2021 5:47 PM

R30 lmao!

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2021 5:51 PM

If the Dems lose the mid-terms, as expected, we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 5:52 PM

" Don't add insult to injury to the millions of people who need it by doing a retarded "thumbs down" curtsy in that shit skirt of yours."

It was so puerile, r30. Don't forget her first giving McConnell that reassuring tap on the back.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 5:56 PM

Democrats have much bigger issues than Sinema. They could have won more senate seats in 2020, but chose to embrace the “black criminals deserve justice and reparations” cause. This will be more evident in 2022. I am a moderate dem who is ready to vote for a sensible R.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 5:58 PM

why is it expected ?

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 5:58 PM

Ask John Cornyn ❤️.

Things going on.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 5:59 PM

She was never a leftist, she's always been at best a blue dog. This is like thinking because somebody is gay or bi, they're necessarily progressive. Same thing with Mayor Pete whose record in South Bend was as a Log Cabin dweller.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 6:00 PM

R34 Do tell, what, or who, do you consider “a sensible Republican”?

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 6:01 PM

The more that that expectation is voiced, r35, if it doesn't happen, even more voting fraud accusations will be raised.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 6:02 PM

r34 is a troll, r38.

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 6:04 PM

I always thought unusually spelled name like Krysten is what millennial parents gave to their spawn not for someone born in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2021 6:08 PM

I think she's just straight-up crazy along with being a closet Republican.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 6:10 PM

During her and Beto's Senate races, I saw a lot of pics of the two of them out running together, competing in races, etc. I wondered about their closeness then. I assumed they were friends or maybe more. Maybe Beto can have some influence over dingbat. Though I thought it very odd she posed with John Cornyn of all people. Maybe Beto broke it off badly and she's bitter.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2021 6:15 PM

Someone gets called a troll for voicing their view on the issues that are problematic for Democrats because this crowd doesn’t want to hear it. Yet, this thread title itself questions whether these same people were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2021 6:21 PM

She never ran as a "hard leftist"

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2021 6:24 PM

R44, that's no answer to R38's question to R34.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2021 6:33 PM

r44 is r34, r46. I think we can wait a long time for the "moderate dem" to come up with an answer.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2021 7:07 PM

1 - $

2 -$$

3 -$$$

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2021 8:56 AM

AZ is turning blue because of CA transplants who can’t afford CA anymore.

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2021 9:01 AM

Krysten’s Enema

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2021 9:45 AM

R49 Texas has a lot of CA transplants but they seem to all be rightwingers.

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2021 4:09 PM

Everything we know now about this borderline personality disordered attention whore was known well before she was elected, so no one should be surprised.. Ultimately it's up to her constituents, including Republicans, whether or not they're satisfied with having a toxic clown representing them in the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 4:16 PM

I really would love to punch her in her smug face.

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2021 4:28 PM

I wonder which Senators and Congressmen she has fucked.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 4:31 PM

Can't stand her. She's a middle aged influencer wannabe who's going to turn into an ultra wack job once she hits menopause. No thank you. The only reason she's there is because she was the lesser of two nut cases. She will not get my vote if she's on the ticket again. Not happening. I'll sit that category out.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2021 5:10 PM

R41 her parents couldn't afford personalized license plates so they went with a vanity name for the daughter instead

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2021 5:12 PM

Support the primary challenger. This is a rotten apple in the basket.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 8:11 PM

There's nothing wrong with putting country before party.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 8:13 PM

Mayor Pete would vote Democratic Party line if a senator. He's not a Republican, he's a standard moderate Democrat much like Biden.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2021 8:14 PM

she was bought. she was told to vote for Schumer because someone has something over on him too. This is the problem with electing officials who have money or are in it for the money. Nothing counts except what they can get out of it

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2021 8:20 PM

OP was wrong about Kyrsten Sinema because the OP is Boris the Nazi Incel trolling, pretending he belongs to a "we" and speaking for it.

The OP predicted Kyrsten Sinema would lose her campaign for Senator, so he was dead wrong, as usual. The OP also predicted Arizona would vote for Donald Trump's re-election and he was dead wrong again.

Basically, F&F the troll OP and put him on your Ignore list. He's a completely useless liar who's always wrong and just trying to trick you.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2021 8:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2021 3:41 AM

r60 "She was bought...she was told to vote for Schumer...:

Moron. There's nothing wrong with not understanding politics. It's really fucking stupid to pretend like you have any basic knowledge of how Washington operates and then throw shitty ideas out there. Yes, the best way to trigger me is to shit on American politics/politicians while having no idea where to aim your fire. (That's how we got Donald Trump--people thought there must be 1,000 things wrong with Washington but couldn't name one, so they sent the village idiot to clean things up).

She voted for Schumer because he had no opposition. It was Schumer or Schumer. (I'd get into why there wasn't a fight for the job but I mean this sincerely, you've got some much more elementary knowledge to attain first).

by Anonymousreply 63July 28, 2021 8:28 AM

I'm not sure what her exact politics are as she seems to be a chameleon.

But one thing is clear, hard leftists are not Democrats. They have their own agendas which are always unrealistic. They pride themselves on purity politics but not on actually getting things done. Making intellectual arguments that are fodder for pundits to discuss is more important to them than helping people.

And yes OP, this woman is a disgrace. Democrats need to do a better job in the primaries. This bitch gotta go!

by Anonymousreply 64July 28, 2021 8:42 AM

I'm not sure what planet the OP is posting from, but as an Arizonan I can assure you Sinema DID NOT run as a "leftist". She was a leftist in the state legislature when she was representing downtown Phoenix/Tempe. The moment she ran for Congress, she ran to the middle (she got hammered as "Kooky Kirsten" when she first ran, but she survived.) In Congress, she's always been part of the center-left.

That said, I don't know what the fuck she is thinking now. I'm assuming she thinks if she can get through a primary, she can use her bipartisan bona fides to get re-elected. The problem for Democrats is that running a candidate to her left and beating her in a primary guarantees the GOP picks the seat up. So I don't know what the answer is, frankly. The Dems need to win enough seats to render her (and Manchin) irrelevant. Unfortunately that may be easier said than done.

by Anonymousreply 65July 28, 2021 9:37 AM

I'm more worried about Congress than the Senate. The psycho Trumpsters want to name him Speaker and they could easily take the House next year.

by Anonymousreply 66July 28, 2021 4:15 PM

it is a very real concern that Trump could become speaker of the house if Republicans take over, other than that Kevin McCarthy wants the gig.

But McCarthy is a complete political animal. He will tell Trump he will do whatever he wants. Biden will be impeached immediately and they'll start hearings on election irregularities.

by Anonymousreply 67July 28, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] The problem for Democrats is that running a candidate to her left and beating her in a primary guarantees the GOP picks the seat up.

And her occupying that seat helps Democrats exactly how? I have more confidence in someone like Murkowski voting with Democrats than this vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 68July 28, 2021 8:02 PM

As creepy as Sinema is, r68, she's always been rock solid on gay (and unfortunately trans and the rest) issues, presumably because that hits her where she lives. A GOP replacement most certainly would NOT. So yeah, it's a really low bar, but there is actually a bar.

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2021 2:19 AM

She's an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2021 2:32 AM

she's a typical Zonie opportunist

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2021 2:43 AM

I want to know which Senators and Congresspeople she's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2021 2:45 AM

You can trust me to take a shit on your head, r71. But seriously, you people do realize that we worked our asses off and delivered the state to Joe Biden last year, right? And yet a significant chunk of gay sites just seem to be begging to deliver it right back. I'm so glad that Biden and the Dems are such popular, overwhelming favorites for the midterms next year and the presidential in '24 that they can just throw away states for shits and giggles.

I happened to be visiting the JoeMyGod echo chamber the other day, and a bunch of queens from fucking TEXAS were mocking AZ. Shit like that honestly makes you want to just give up sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2021 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!