Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was the latest sex fantasy you jerked to?

I’m a top so I was surprised that I got so turned on thinking about 2 muscular, big dicked black men double teaming me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2021 12:25 AM

Rimming and fucking John Krasinski.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 12:54 PM

Jon Hamm fucking me and then pissing on me.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 1:06 PM

A daddy boobs can lactate but the milk inside will cause him to be itchy and the pump his doctor gave him cannot pump the milk out effectively. Then he met his son, aka me, and have him suck all his milk out regularly.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 1:09 PM

I do not "jerk to" fantasies.

I have sex and fulfill my pleasures.

Sorry, OP. How has the skin graft worked out for you?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 1:12 PM

Hiss.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 1:13 PM

Having my diaper changed by Zac Efron.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 1:16 PM

Being spit roasted by DJT, Jr. and Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]I’m a top so I was surprised that I got so turned on thinking about 2 muscular, big dicked black men double teaming me.

Oh, Lindsey -- everyone knows there's no way you're a top.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 1:21 PM

Getting caned by Patrisse Cullors for being a white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 1:22 PM

Getting fucked by Keith Hamilton Cobb

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 8:29 PM

Paula Deen's son rolling me in butter, oil and flour before porking me.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 9:54 PM

r11 With actual pork, of course.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 9:55 PM

I have two -- one is dominating a twink; the other is getting dominated by two guys, one who mostly holds me with these huge arms.

I rarely fantasize about it being an equal thing.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 9:58 PM

Melania sodomizing Donald with a miniature Statue of Liberty--all atop a large, round bed comprised of Styrofoam Cheetos.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote] I’m a top

And a compulsive liar.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2021 12:10 AM

NRL player Mitchell Pearce fucking me while telling me that he's going to pass me around his teammates.

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2021 12:14 AM

It was to a video of two Mexican rancher types, in the 50s/60s fucking and sucking. Hairy, chubby, thick uncut cocks. I fantasized I was in the middle. Can't find that video again, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2021 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!