Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Star Trek’s Wil Wheaton loves that gay boys crushed on Wesley Crusher

The actor, known as kid genius Wesley Crusher on "Star Trek: The Next Generation," welcomed pride month by giving a special shout-out to his queer fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2021

That’s sweet. I was never a Star Trek guy but I did find him cute in Stand By Me. Had I understood at the time I could have a crush on another boy it probably would have been sensitive Gordie.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2021

Will is so desperate for attention. He'll say anything.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2021

I used to jerk off to Will as Wesley Crusher. I would only admit this anonymously.

**For the record I am actually two years younger than him, so it was age-appropriate and nothing pervy.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2021

That's nice,. especially considering the fact that Wil Wheaton is a GAY BOY himself.

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2021

He pings...so hard.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2021

What's weird is that cute little Wesley Crusher is now as old as Captain Jean Luc Picard was on the shows second season - 48 years old.

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2021

Loved Gates' shout-out to her "space son!"

by Anonymousreply 706/08/2021

My favorite TNG episode was the one where Riker took Wesley's virginity. A drunken Riker came into Wesley's room late one night, stripped off his uniform, took his rock-hard 8" cock in his hand and said "I know you've wanted this for a long time you little bitch, and tonight you're gonna get it!" He then made savage love to Wesley who took that cock like a champ, he couldn't get enough of it.

"Wesley On the Edge Of Manhood" was the highest-rated episode of the series and considered one of the best Trek Episodes of all time, of any series.

by Anonymousreply 806/08/2021

R8-I'm sure Wil Wheaton had MAJOR fantasies of bottoming for Jonathan Frakes on the set of Star Trek: The Next Generation

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2021

I was 11 when Star Trek: TNG started, and I wanted him to be my first boyfriend SO badly.

by Anonymousreply 1006/08/2021

Shut up Wesley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2021

When I was a teenager I couldn't decide who I liked more: Wil Wheaton or Johnny Depp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1206/08/2021

R12- Wil Wheaton has such GAY lips in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 1306/08/2021

[quote] I'm sure Wil Wheaton had MAJOR fantasies of bottoming for Jonathan Frakes on the set of Star Trek: The Next Generation

I used to get told I looked like Riker/Frakes a lot back when TNG was on. Aside from having light eyes and dark hair I never saw it myself but if it would have got me into bed with Wheaton I would have gone with it (I’m only a year older than Wheaton, though, so it might not have worked for his fantasy)

by Anonymousreply 1406/08/2021

I wonder what his wife's sons think about this.

by Anonymousreply 1506/08/2021

I believe he and his wife gave the boys up for adoption to one of his relatives.

by Anonymousreply 1606/08/2021

[quote]I was 11 when Star Trek: TNG started, and I wanted him to be my first boyfriend SO badly.

I was a child too and he was probably one of my first crushes on the show.

I find the character annoying now but back then I was up for space adventures with Wesley Crusher.

(Then there was Jonathan Brandis from Ladybugs and Seaquest DSV. RIP Handsome Prince)

by Anonymousreply 1706/08/2021

Brandis was such a sad story.

by Anonymousreply 1806/08/2021

Wheaton did ok for a former child star. He grew into a normal adult and didn't have any major issues, unlike so many of his peers.

by Anonymousreply 1906/08/2021

What’s the story there r16?

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2021

No idea what R16 is talking about. Wil's not the biological father of his wife's two sons, but he is their adoptive father. Anne had both boys already when they married.

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2021

Wil is a cuck!

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2021

Ha ha that character is the reason I can’t stand the name “Wes”. He always struck me as a weak, mealy-mouthed bozo in a unitard, and that’s what I now think of anyone named Wes. I was a teen at the time. Even then I hated teen drama as a plot point, always ruins a show.

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2021

I follow him on Facebook. He's a good, down to earth nerdy guy who seems to love his fans. He's very open about his struggles with depression, and has quite a loyal following.

by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!