Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris — Thoughts, Opinions

I know that my link is NY Post, but what do we all think? How well is she doing her job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 3:35 AM

Sweetie, why don't you spend more time reviewing the president? I know it's hard for you, but at least try.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 11:44 PM

I cannot believe the Russian bots think we are impressed with stories from the New York Post. Or the Daily Mail. Or the Washington Times.

They must be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 11:48 PM

“Nananana I don’t agree with the post he’s a Russian bot!” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 11:51 PM

I think Biden had to prove he was the one in charge so Kamala took a backseat for a few months.

Now she’s ready to show her chops.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 11:55 PM

R1 Maybe because Comma-La is more accessible than the Old Coot and some think she is the President just bidening her time.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 11:56 PM

It's been speculated that Obama is running the country with Biden as the prop.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 11:59 PM

Since when did Vice Presidents *ever* get a lot of high-profile visibility and attention in the past? I feel for Kamala, because there appears to be a lot of pressure, seemingly to the point of being discriminately so, for her to be very visible not all completely under her control.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 11:59 PM

What's your opinion, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote]Like many other women before her, Harris has been tasked with coming in late to clean up a mess made by her boss.

[bold]HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA [/bold]

no.

More deep thoughts from NY Post's film critic and professional wingnut crank Kyle Smith:

[quote]Working from home is no longer fun - it's time to go back to the office

[quote]Burning of Elie Kemper shows we're living in a modern-day Salem witch trial

[quote]Jeff Bezos affair saga is even more embarrassing than you thought

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 12:10 AM

Had she not fucked that dusty crusty Willie Brown, she’d still be putting black men away in Alameda County for minor drug charges. My expectations were not high for her. let’s be honest—she’s a whole Karen, just slightly browner than the common street variety. 100% the sort of cunt that yells at the help & pulls the “don’t you know who I am” card if the hostess doesn’t find her a table fast enough

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 12:14 AM

[Bold] SHE'S AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!! LUUUUUUUUUUV HER !!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 12:15 AM

It’s a thankless job, that’s what I think.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 12:19 AM

Again, OP, what's *your* opinion?

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 12:22 AM

Thanks you OP for posting the truths about the bad woman who is the vice president of our wonderful country who is only vice president because of her color and not because she is good like Mr. Pence who was the best vice president of our country in the history of our country, serving the best president who was patriotic. You are to be congratulated for being a good homosexualist who loves our country.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]“Nananana I don’t agree with the post he’s a Russian bot!” 🤡

Oh honey, your posting history outs you as a troll. Now go piss up a rope.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 12:25 AM

[quote]Had she not fucked that dusty crusty Willie Brown, she’d still be putting black men away in Alameda County for minor drug charges. My expectations were not high for her. let’s be honest—she’s a whole Karen, just slightly browner than the common street variety. 100% the sort of cunt that yells at the help & pulls the “don’t you know who I am” card if the hostess doesn’t find her a table fast enough

Stormfront shut down early tonight, liebchen?

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 12:43 AM

OP, what was your opinion on Prince Lego hair, aka Mike Pence? Did he ever do anything in those 4 years other than escape his lynching during the Capitol riot?

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 12:45 AM

r3 the NYpost is a rag, you should know that.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Mike Pence inspired a nationwide craze for mayonnaise.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 12:49 AM

R10, Thanks for the precise bio of this Gold Digger.

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 12:51 AM

Biden made her border czar because he didn’t want to deal with the problem and he had to make it look as if he was doing something about it. She doesn’t want to go to the border because that will attract more attention. If she wanted to study the root causes of migration, she should’ve just stayed in Washington, D.C.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 12:52 AM

You'll notice that OP posted two hours ago. They started a troll thread and dashed, r18. OP/r3 knows it's a rag. I've asked twice what their opinion was and...

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 12:53 AM

R10 if a New York Post story appeared word-for-word in The New York Times, you'd say the reporter deserved a Nobel prize.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote]R10 if a New York Post story appeared word-for-word in The New York Times, you'd say the reporter deserved a Nobel prize.

A NY Post story would never appear word-for-word in the Times because they'd have to rewrite it from the original 8-year-old's vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 1:06 AM

NY Post is a pro-Trump rag.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 1:07 AM

Haha 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 3:27 AM

I just came across this on Twitter and thought it was cute:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!