Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM & WIFE SPLITTING UP... After 21 Years of Marriage

Announced on the same day he released a new single - I DON'T MIND - any inside scoop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 18, 2021 11:10 PM

Here's the new single - I DON'T MIND

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 10:59 PM

Is it safe to assume that she will be going her own way?

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 11:06 PM

Nothing to see here. Kick y’a in the cunt bone I will!

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 11:16 PM

He looks like a woman. I wonder if he is transitioning. He used to be so hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 11:17 PM

Ha ha!

Get EVERYTHING, Kristen!

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 11:19 PM

The drama in this band is never ending. He's making an album with Mick now and he's releasing an album soon. Everyone in the band bar the McVies is quackers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 11:20 PM

If Lindsey and Stevie get back together I will eat a dirty sock. I hate them.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 11:27 PM

NO worries about that!

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 11:32 PM

This thread sucks

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 11:35 PM

I shall peruse the article at OP's link in more depth later when I have a bit more time, as I want to discern which of the people in the link photo is Lindsey (?).

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 11:35 PM

As does Lindsey's music!

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 11:35 PM

I don't think I could tolerate him for twenty one minutes, let alone twenty one years.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 11:37 PM

R11 yeah what we really need is more of this trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 11:39 PM

Stevie has a small army of obsessed middle age fraus who are creaming their control top panties at this news.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 11:41 PM

I'LL TAKE HIM!!! SEXY AS FUCK SILVER DADDY!!!

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 11:46 PM

He sure got ugly and old

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Probably nothing serious, except He's a huge pain in the ass and she got sick of dealing with him.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 11:48 PM

Didn't Mick Fleetwood recently get divorced too?

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 11:49 PM

I listened to the first verse of the new "I Don't Mind" song linked above, all I could manage. The lyrics said something about "you and I will still be learning" which makes me think that the song isn't about the divorce, in spite of the title.

He looks like he's transitioning in recent photos.

The tea behind the marriage, which I learned here years ago, is that Stevie and Lindsey were rekindling their relationship at the same time he was dating the soon-to-be-ex wife (late 90s). She got pregnant to seal the deal. The Fleetwood Mac song "Thrown Down" is about this (look up the lyrics).

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2021 11:50 PM

R19 Stevie has thrown not so subtle shade at their marriage for being fake.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 11:53 PM

She woke up ad realized she was married to an abusive old geezer.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 11:54 PM

Now his wife can start thinking about tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 11:57 PM

Lindsay and Stevie should just sweat it out between the sheets at this point. It's clear they've always cared about each other.

Put a ring on it and call it a day. Maybe they could adopt a kid.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 11:58 PM

No seriously though, is he transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 12:00 AM

WHAT is going on with his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 12:13 AM

He's wearing lipstick in the above photo.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2021 12:13 AM

Bad case of gay face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2021 12:18 AM

Jesus he looks like an old lesbian in that pic R25 ! He was so fine back when,but always looked like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2021 12:34 AM

He ALWAYS has been, R28.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2021 12:38 AM

R29 put the white wine down and take your meds Karen.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2021 12:39 AM

I saw him a few years ago when he did the album and tour with Christine. He looked fine in person. Fit, gray hair and no obvious looking plastic surgery. Christine looked incredible. I wonder if she signed a prenup. 2 of their 3 kids are adults and the youngest is 17.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2021 12:42 AM

I haven't read most of the posts on this thread, but I really, really, really hope that he and Stevie are getting back together!

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 12:47 AM

I had such a crush on him years ago!

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 12:49 AM

I like some of his music. He is best as part of Fleetwood Mac (as is Stevie). This song is ok. I think he's a complete raging ego maniacal asshole, though.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote]No seriously though, is he transitioning?

If he is, at least he won't have to dream up a new name.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 1:01 AM

Stevie is the one who had him fired from the band and then he had a heart attack and almost died. I doubt very much they will ever play together again. No way will they ever be in a romantic relationship.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 1:12 AM

R36 Can't blame her - he is repulsive. He's a brilliant musician, but an insufferable, miserable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 1:14 AM

So talented but such a little prick. I do like this song. I really did not like his collaboration with Christine McVie a couple of years ago. Big yawn.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 1:16 AM

R37 and St.Stevie is such a peach.🙄

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 1:22 AM

R39 I scrolled through to see where someone said that, but can't find it?

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 1:26 AM

Fleetwood Mac producer Ken Caillat wrote about Lindsey putting his hands around his neck during the making of Rumours when he accidentally erased a tape or something like that. He also wrote about how Lindsey smacked around a woman he was seeing during this time.

Lindsey's ex-girlfriend Carol Ann Harris also published a book in which she detailed several instances of abuse at the hands of Lindsey. I think this was the late 70s/early 80s timeframe.

Hopefully he's stopped this nasty habit by now. I'm curious what happened here. Maybe his wife got what she wanted from the relationship and is ready to enjoy the second half of her life? I believe there's something like a 20 year age gap.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2021 1:58 AM

The Stevie frau defense league has arrived.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 2:05 AM

The Lindsey delusional squad is here.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2021 2:10 AM

Lindsey being a prick doesn't make make Stevie not an asshole herself.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2021 2:17 AM

R44 So accurate, and no one here has said such

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2021 3:13 AM

[R41] They were all drunk and high. Alcohol and cocaine encourage impulse behavior - some of it violent. None of them were angels. And when I see the arrogant Ken Calliat pontificating I understand why Lindsey wanted to strangle him. Major fucktard asshole

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2021 3:20 AM

R41 his heart attack and subsequent surgery was probably a big wake up call for him and his wife and likely a turning point in their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2021 3:21 AM

Caillat has a huge fucking ego and him accusing anyone else of having an ego is hilarious. He trashed Christine's songs on Rumours and says he could have saved Tusk (which was better without his input Rumours 2 would have destroyed their integrity). He also placed a photo of Christine in blackface in his book and then had the audacity to think FM would work with him in the future.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2021 3:26 AM

Since 2018 Lindsey has endured being fired from Fleetwood Mac on dubious grounds, suffered a near-fatal heart attack, nearly lost his voice due to surgery to save his life, waged a lawsuit to collect his due from the FM tour and now is being divorced by his wife of 21 years. Cut him some slack, please. He's a good guy - a complicated, artistic person but a good guy. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2021 3:28 AM

[R48] Ken Calliat is very egotistical and disloyal. He's far more obnoxious in interviews than Lindsey's ever been.

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2021 3:30 AM

Lindsey = Asperger's

Him, Kanye, David Byrne and Billy Corgan should form a supergroup a la Travelling Wilburys. Call it the Nutter Club or something.

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2021 3:54 AM

He’s always been a difficult person. The reason they have stayed together for so long is because he’s always been away touring every 6 months for all those 21 years of their marriage and when the pandemic hit and he has to stay put is when things went downhill for them.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2021 4:05 AM

Oh great, it's the Lindsey has Asperger's person who posts on every Fleetwood Mac thread with the same information.

Is anyone here on the inside with any new information?

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2021 4:07 AM

Lindsey is certainly not autistic. But today people need pathologies with pseudo-scientific designations. It makes them feel as if they can understand and control the world - particularly artistic people.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2021 4:10 AM

Oh good Lord, R54. Clean much?

by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2021 12:10 PM

I don’t care what anyone says, Lindsey was hawt in the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2021 12:26 PM

Cue the "THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER" PR as the band aims at it "last tour" with a full complement of oldsters and Stevie looking SO HAPPY!

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2021 12:58 PM

Stevie sold all her rights to her music and I believe her rights to FM's music too. For 100 million. I wonder how that effects touring and performing. Does she have to pay to sing her own songs in public?

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2021 1:06 PM

Supposedly he was near death a few years ago and had lost the ability to sing.

I'm betting his wife left him because he's made a deal with the devil to return to music, which will probably not be good for his health in the long run, and after she basically nursed him back from the brink.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2021 1:09 PM

I saw him play with Fleetwood Mac around 1980 with Stevie Nicks . He was great. He was playing a Les Paul Standard issue in sunburst …beautiful guitar. He could make that thing sing. But he has always had ‘woman’ troubles. Most of the songs he writes are about his fucked up relationships. He should just drop the bitch and make the switch….put all that dysfunctional heterosexual shit behind him

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2021 1:09 PM

I saw the pic and just assumed there was a rift between Lindsey and his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2021 1:16 PM

It’s either a rift with his daughter..a rift with Stevie Nicks…a rift with his wife….it’s always something with him

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2021 3:25 PM

When it's over and over with either the same or EVERY woman you're involved with, it's not them, it's you. You're the problem.

I agree with R60. He needs to switch from chicks to dicks.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2021 3:30 PM

No rift with his daughters. R62 just made that up. His youngest seems to be somewhat of a tiktok skank though. He was married for 21 years that is not small feat for a celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2021 3:34 PM

I love the band and also love Stevie and Linds. I have no idea what went on in this marriage (how could we) but I'm glad after his health issues and tough last few years he seems to be doing better. He is an incredibly talented man. I don't see the "transitioning" look. The makeup artist didn't do a great job with that obvious berry lipstick but otherwise he just looks older to me, not necessarily worse. He always had that curly hair, startling eyes and high cheekbones. He's lost facial fat... but I still think he's handsome. As far as him and Stevie getting back together - I doubt that will ever happen but I did love Buckingham/Nicks and think he was always the ONE for her and always will be. (And vice versa).

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2021 3:36 PM

I thought that was Sting.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2021 4:07 PM

I always thought he was stunning as a young swimmer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2021 11:03 PM

He's going to move in with Mick Fleetwood. Calling it now.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2021 11:05 PM

His wife was publicly defending him from FM esp Stevie and now a month ago she like a Stevie quote from Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2021 11:15 PM

My sister of the moon! ^

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2021 11:21 PM

Despite what the Stevie fraus envision, Kristin has always been positive about Stevie. She mostly attacked Mick. But keep imagining things!

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2021 11:23 PM

Link to wife’s Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2021 11:59 PM

just search “kristen buckingham instagram”

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2021 12:20 AM

For r72. She's an interior designer (and I think a builder); I'd be interested in what some "Tasteful Friends" think of her Instagram feed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2021 1:32 AM

R71 you are freakishly obsessed with Lindsey, looking at all your posts here. He doesn't know you, dear. You don't know him. You're not friends. He's not your lover. He will never acknowledge you, sweetheart. It's ok.

by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2021 1:35 AM

Maybe he'll reach out to Stevie, she'll blush and agree to meet for coffee and they'll mess around in her car. Like teenagers...old, wrinkly, saggy teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2021 2:25 AM

Joe walsh is the love of Stevie’s life not Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote] Joe walsh is the love of Stevie’s life

Cocaine is the love of Stevie’s life.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2021 2:43 AM

r77 Didn't Joe refer to Stevie as "road pussy"? Truly a romance for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2021 3:00 AM

Well, according Stevie the love she has for Joe is like the love Lindsey has for her.

by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2021 3:31 AM

Lindsey must've found someone new to beat.

by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2021 8:02 AM

"Joe walsh is the love of Stevie’s life not Lindsey."

And there was also Tom Petty, whom she was absolutely obsessed with. I believe she loved both him and Joe a hell of a lot more than she ever loved Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2021 9:34 PM

he's ugly and bitter looking. puke.

by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2021 9:39 PM

Fleetwood Mac threads always attract ancient white divorced hags. Stevie Nicks is like basic white bitch 101. Stop worshipping that coke whore.

by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2021 10:39 PM

Stevie Nicks put coke in her ass and throws chairs at people.

by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2021 10:41 PM

[R82] Lindsey the only man Stevie ever had a semblance of a normal relationship with - and she dumped him. She was never really with Walsh and was certainly never with Petty. 5% fucking and 95% fantasy on Stevie's part.

by Anonymousreply 86June 12, 2021 2:34 PM

Of all the men in my life- Lindsey, absolutely, bar none, was the man who loved me the most.” -Stevie Nicks, 2008

by Anonymousreply 87June 12, 2021 2:58 PM

Does anyone know about them personally and what happened?

by Anonymousreply 88June 12, 2021 2:59 PM

They will never break the chain!

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2021 3:46 PM

[R88] Don't know them personally but I think what happened is that the power balance shifted in their relationship once Stevie became a star in Fleetwood Mac. Then she got heavily into drugs, which caused her to become a nymphomaniac. He was horrified by the change in her and she perceived that change as "growth." It got the point where he couldn't stand to look at her or hear her voice - talking, talking, talking all of the time in a neverending coke-fueled monologue.

by Anonymousreply 90June 13, 2021 3:58 PM

R90 She was always a nympho, even before the coke. She fucked multiple guys in her first band Fritz when living in the bay area. Fucked three of The Eagles. Had an affair with Mick Fleetwood. Fucked half of the music industry but then calls herself a nun. I mean get that dick, but don't act like your tuna is fresh.

by Anonymousreply 91June 13, 2021 4:11 PM

R88, Stevie has spoken in the past about how Lindsey was so controlling and abusive in their relationship. They had been together for years but were on the verge of splitting up when they joined Fleetwood Mac. They knew it wouldn't be a good idea to split then, so they hung on for another year or two, until the first FM album they were on hit big and they were getting started on recording Rumours. Lindsey took it badly, especially when he discovered that Stevie then embarked on a fling with Mick Fleetwood.

Stevie has also spoken about how insecure she felt in the band for a for a long time after they joined. Everyone else was a musician, except her. Everyone knew Lindsey told them if they wanted him, they had to take her, too. She did not feel essential. She felt replaceable, even for quite awhile after Rumours became a mega-seller.

They'd both have been personally better off if one of them had left the group much sooner. But Stevie only felt financially free to do so after her solo career turned out to be very successful. At that point, she could do her own touring and not have to deal with Lindsey on a daily basis. Problem was, everyone else in the band needed the money from touring, and they had learned the hard way that FM minus Stevie meant lousy ticket sales, so she was under endless pressure to agree to keep touring with FM.

According to her, she finally had it and told FM she couldn't do it anymore, it was simply too toxic. Whether or not she actually said, "It's him or me", the band understood what she meant, so they fired Lindsey.

Lindsey bitterly commented that not even Christine McVie stood up for him. He said he got an email from her saying she was sorry she couldn't stand up for him, but she'd just bought a house, so she needed the tour money.

There are no nice persons in FM. According to insiders, Stevie was genuine and natural in the early days, until success and fame finally went to her head, at which time she became a full-blown drugged-out narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 92September 18, 2021 11:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!