Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer checked into rehab

Well here we go....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31618 hours ago

Finally.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2021

The meal menu for Mr. Hammer will be meatless.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2021

Uh huh. It may be too little too late.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2021

Gee, his Mom sounds like a real charmer, destined as she is to convert "Jewish Hammer men" to the boundless joys of a Christian lifestyle. Did Armie ever stand a chance?

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2021

What for? He doesn’t have a drug or alcohol problem. He’s good old fashion batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2021

[Quote]He doesn’t have a drug or alcohol problem

....says who?

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2021

"Early on the morning of Saturday, May 29, Armie Hammer arrived at the Grand Cayman airport to leave the island for the first time since the March 18 press conference in which a woman named Effie accused the actor of rape. The actor, who has denied any wrongdoing through his lawyer, was departing the Caymans to check into an in-patient facility for drug, alcohol, and sex issues, according to three sources.

Hammer’s arrival at the airport was first reported on social media by a witness, who said that the actor walked in with his estranged wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and their two young children. “Elizabeth and kids dropp[ed] him off and walk[ed] in as far as allowed,” wrote the person. “A lot of hugs and seemed emotional.”

A source close to Hammer confirmed that the actor reached out to Chambers in late May, asking for help and telling her that he was ready to seek treatment—and pledging to stay at the Florida facility, outside of Orlando, as long as it takes to get healthy. Hammer checked into the facility on Monday, May 31, with the support of Chambers and his family, and has been in treatment for over a week, according to two sources.

“Everyone looks at Armie thinking that he’s had some sort of privileged life—and that must mean there were no problems in his youth and everything was peachy keen,” said a close friend of the actor. “But that’s not necessarily the way things go. Just because you come from an upbringing where financial resources are plentiful doesn’t mean life isn’t without problems.”

by Anonymousreply 706/08/2021

[quote]“Everyone looks at Armie thinking that he’s had some sort of privileged life—and that must mean there were no problems in his youth and everything was peachy keen,” said a close friend of the actor. “But that’s not necessarily the way things go. Just because you come from an upbringing where financial resources are plentiful doesn’t mean life isn’t without problems.”

At this point in human history it looks like having an excess of funds creates excesses in life to the detriment of ones mental, emotional health.

There are few (if any) examples of the insanely wealthy that show having all the money you could ever want leads to being a truly decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 806/08/2021

Who? I’m sorry—I don’t know him.

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2021

Not really. It's just that when you're rich your antics are more extravagant and splashy and so are of interest to more people. There's plenty of fucking up poor people too. The idea that it's not their fault, it's the wealth is the same as the affluenza defence.

by Anonymousreply 1006/08/2021

Is that recent pic of him? He looks horrible!

by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2021

I hope he dies

by Anonymousreply 1206/08/2021

This rehab attempt is about as genuine as all the other PR attempts he's tried and failed at over the past six months. If he was genuinely interested in getting better and doing right by his kids, he would've done this months ago when he already knew custody of his kids wasn't likely with the current state of his life. Going to rehab now just looks like a last attempt when he's got no other cards left to absolve himself.

by Anonymousreply 1306/08/2021

Poo poo 💩

by Anonymousreply 1406/08/2021

R11 No. That was an arty photo they took when he wanted to be taken seriously as an artist.

by Anonymousreply 1506/08/2021

R4 Oh boo hoo.

He's a cunt because he inherited cunt genes from a long line of male cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1606/08/2021

Next Up, a stunning and brave announcement of the newly established "Bi Polar" diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 1706/08/2021

R17 Or he might go trans?

Or talk about his childhood (bottom) trauma?

by Anonymousreply 1806/08/2021

Good for him. He's pretty and needs to preserve his good looks. If going to rehab can contribute to prolonging his charm and face aesthetics, I'm all for it.

*kisses and hugs*

(and a bj)

by Anonymousreply 1906/08/2021

R19 I think that ship has sailed...

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2021

Dru has fucking gone off the deep end to be so openly Anti-Semitic like that, but that doesn’t surprise me. She was basically a poseur coasting on the Hammer legacy and now that’s gone to shit, she has nothing left. She has to blame someone, so why not the Jews? She’s not the first.

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2021

Rainbow Dipshit

i’m honestly worried he’s gonna do the requisite celeb rehab PR, say he’s a changed man, liz and the beards who smeared his name will get off scott free, there won’t be any karma for them, there won’t be any answers for us, and armie will once again take it allll on his shoulders…i feel pretty bleak rn ngl. and dru is a giant antisemite psycho.

by Anonymousreply 2206/08/2021

Scandal prevention time. Cue the PR team's announcements of thoughts and prayers. Nobody can reach you in rehab. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2021

He doesn’t have a PR team anymore l

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2021

So was Dru more offended over Armie playing gay or playing Jewish in CMBYN

by Anonymousreply 2506/08/2021

R23 That might have worked if the article hadn't mentioned he was cruising down YOUR FAMILY'S STREET off his tits at 140mph.

by Anonymousreply 2606/08/2021

R25 Who cares?

She's a nutjob but he's a full-blown psychopath

by Anonymousreply 2706/08/2021

What trauma?

by Anonymousreply 2806/08/2021

It's about damn time.

by Anonymousreply 2906/08/2021

Why do Americans think going to rehab actually means anything?

That shit wouldn't fly in the UK

by Anonymousreply 3006/08/2021

“ Multiple people speaking to Vanity Fair over the past four months have alluded to unresolved trauma in Armie Hammer’s own past”

This only means one thing when they phrase it like that

LORNA, WOULD YOU DO THE HONORS?

by Anonymousreply 3106/08/2021

R31 Maybe he had a botched circumcision and lost half his penis?

by Anonymousreply 3206/08/2021

Maybe his dad made him suck his feet.

by Anonymousreply 3306/08/2021

Our Bulgarian Queen is not buying it....

#fuckforgiveness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3406/08/2021

I feel like he got roped into this.

by Anonymousreply 3506/08/2021

R35 Well, unbelievably the 'I got cured by a magic pussy' PR angle fell somewhat flat.

by Anonymousreply 3606/08/2021

Hmmmm.

I have to say I'm not as convinced as Dru that Armie really has accepted Jesus as his saviour.

by Anonymousreply 3706/08/2021

WHAT TRAUMA?

Maybe he was traumatized by his mother’s religious fervor. Or his father’s scandals. I guess that could screw a fella up.

Prince Harry has a little tapping thing he does, that helps him manage the indescribable horror of his genetic trauma.

by Anonymousreply 3806/08/2021

R38 He was born a psychopath.

He gives out trauma.

by Anonymousreply 3906/08/2021

Has somebody got nurse Ratched's cellphone number?

by Anonymousreply 4006/08/2021

Who knew there was rehab for cannibalism?

I would have never guessed that there are reformed cannibals walking around.

by Anonymousreply 4106/08/2021

R41 I hear silver bullets work

by Anonymousreply 4206/08/2021

[R26], I was thinking of Kevin Spacey. And yeah, checking into rehab means you're inaccessible so your lawyers can try and deflect/minimize the damage already done. It's buying time.

by Anonymousreply 4306/08/2021

Armie Hammer is/was Jewish?

Could've fooled me.

by Anonymousreply 4406/08/2021

He is Saved!

by Anonymousreply 4506/08/2021

[quote]Who knew there was rehab for cannibalism?

It's called the Bloody Fork Center

by Anonymousreply 4606/08/2021

R44 No, he is not. One distant Jewish ancestor does not a Jew make.

by Anonymousreply 4706/08/2021

Lol he truly can't be alone. His gf dumped him in May and he realized he has "issues". Spill the dirt, blonde dental hygienist! You just know he tried to pull the same shit with her.

by Anonymousreply 4806/08/2021

Hilarious! He's a fucking loser! Ben Affleck needs to go back to!

by Anonymousreply 4906/08/2021

Olivia Munn now has Armie's number on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 5006/08/2021

No, no, no!

by Anonymousreply 5106/08/2021

Rehab won’t fix his psychopathology.

He needs permanent restraint, surveillance and therapy.

by Anonymousreply 5206/08/2021

It’s unhinged anti-social personality disorders that drive people to the top of industry and government in the first place, r8.

This stuff is hereditary AND learned.

by Anonymousreply 5306/08/2021

He can’t get better, it’s a fixed condition.

by Anonymousreply 5406/08/2021

[quote] who said that the actor walked in with his estranged wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and their two young children. “Elizabeth and kids dropp[ed] him off and walk[ed] in as far as allowed,” wrote the person. “A lot of hugs and seemed emotional.”

He's either promised her a fucking mint in the divorce settlement or she's the most forgiving ex in history.

by Anonymousreply 5506/08/2021

[quote]There are few (if any) examples of the insanely wealthy that show having all the money you could ever want leads to being a truly decent human being.

Oprah said it best when she said that money shows you who people really are.

He would have been a mess even if he didn't have his own money from his film career. The money just made it easier for him to act out.

by Anonymousreply 5606/08/2021

He is only 1/8 Jewish and Armand Hammer was not even bar mitzfah’d until right before his death. Dru knows this because her own father subsequently baptized old Armand while he was on his deathbed.

by Anonymousreply 5706/09/2021

Is all part of a reality TV show right?

by Anonymousreply 5806/09/2021

Dru’s state of denial and scapegoating is obviously a coping mechanism but she ultimately is a victim too. Michael Hammer was a crook and likely Armie’s sexual abuser (Casey Hammer has already accused Michael of molesting her) but he used Dru and her evangelism as a mask much as Armie used Elizabeth and her PR-ready image as a mask.

As noted several times above, there is no recovery for this, and his film career is over. The rehabilitation strikes me as an attempt to get out of the legal repercussions for the charges in California.

by Anonymousreply 5906/09/2021

R59 maybe but surely him trying to rehabilitate has nothing to do with him having either done the crime or not. If anything this looks worse. He's still displaying pure narcissism worrying about himself and not trying to help his victims get closure by apologizing. Until he apologizes to Effie, it's all empty efforts.

by Anonymousreply 6006/09/2021

Ummm pretty sure his apology to Effie will be totally meaningless as well. He is a malignant narcissistic. There is no there there.

by Anonymousreply 6106/09/2021

For the malignant narcissistic the sorry is “I’m sorry you got offended” instead of “I’m sorry I offended you.”

by Anonymousreply 6206/09/2021

I feel sorry for the rehab clinic employee who finds a patient strangled by her panties and missing strips of skin. Things tend to happen when Armie's around...

by Anonymousreply 6306/09/2021

R61 Yes I get that.

The toe sucking video has taken an even more sinister turn considering he was most likely hammered while it was happening, encouraging it to continue and getting off on it. Would it be unheard of if Michael and or Julian also fiddled with young Armie? A mother who hates him and leaves him prey to male relatives would be prime breeding ground for a narcissistic disorder.

by Anonymousreply 6406/09/2021

This is why his acting is so limited. He finds it impossible to access real emotions. Even this photograph at the top of this thread shows dead eyes and wooden expression.

by Anonymousreply 6506/09/2021

I do hope he chooses to attend my therapy classes.

by Anonymousreply 6606/09/2021

Yes the mother failing to protect him from his abusers would explain the subsequent hatred and desire to inflict pain on his female lovers.

by Anonymousreply 6706/09/2021

Effie is a lying whore

by Anonymousreply 6806/09/2021

[quote]A woman who dated the actor last summer recalls him taking half a tab of acid to play golf, and then, the same day, after “about eight beers and four martinis,” driving 17 hours cross-country after getting into a fight with her. Another person who knows Hammer from Lone Ranger recalls the actor kept a stockpile of joints in his trailer; allegedly asked an assistant to procure mushrooms; and soaked pain medication with alcohol in his trailer. After taking drugs during production of the Disney movie, this crew member recalls Hammer hopping into “his souped-up Mercedes” to drive around New Mexico. “He liked to get hammered on whatever drug is around him and go driving incredibly fast throughout the city—like 140 miles an hour down residential streets, which is terrifying.”

by Anonymousreply 6906/09/2021

It’s really fucked up that he was on so many drugs during his first starting role in a major movie. And Elizabeth was on location with him, there’s no way she was blind to his substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 7006/09/2021

Yeah, he's not just a menace to his sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 7106/09/2021

I mean... his brother grew up in the same family and doesn't seem as fucked up as Saint Armie (afaik lol).

by Anonymousreply 7206/09/2021

His father may have not molested the brother.

by Anonymousreply 7306/09/2021

Maybe, just maybe, Armie is just a cunt and its nobody else's fault?

by Anonymousreply 7406/09/2021

Also his father may have not molested armie. The trauma could be anything.

by Anonymousreply 7506/09/2021

Prediction: he'll come out of rehab with a fancy mental disorder diagnosis and he'll milk it for what it's worth. I predict bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 7606/09/2021

R76 and ADHD.

by Anonymousreply 7706/09/2021

You are correct, one can only feel sorry for his circumstances to an extant. One sees photos of the beautiful family he destroyed and is inclined to feel pity, but part of what George Floyd’s incident taught us is how society programs us to feel sympathy for attractive white people at the expense of people of color.

by Anonymousreply 7806/09/2021

R78 I'm just glad he didn't destroy somebody's else family by running them over at 140 mph

Fuck him and fuck his 'trauma'.

In some ways its a shame his Lord and saviour didn't grant him his obvious death wish years ago - would have saved a lot of people a lot of pain.

by Anonymousreply 7906/09/2021

R79 nobody feels sorry for this piece of shit. It’s just interesting that his family are psycho. But he's still to blame for being a cunt. He still hasn't taken responsibility for anything he's done to tgese women. Continues calling it all consensual while seeking treatment for everything under the sun. Meanwhile his stupid sheepish fans continue thinking he's a victim. He hasn't learned.

The only silver lining is HW will see through this and he'll continue to be blacklisted because he's not talented enough to ever comeback from all this.

by Anonymousreply 8006/09/2021

His only remains fans, the Charmies, are in deep, deep denial. They don’t believe he’s in rehab because they have come up with a new conspiracy theory to at Julie Miller, the VF author, is an “anti” and in cahoots with Liz, Courtney, Paige, Casey Hammer, etc., to bring him down. And therefore everything in the article is a lie and VF needs to fire her. I’m not kidding. The worst things get for him, the more off the rails they become.

by Anonymousreply 8106/09/2021

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier so sorry for duplication.

Well the PR spin is overdrive...

What a crock of shite!

Committed to staying there as long as it takes to become a healthier parent blah blah blah

And yeah - he's not on the path to getting his career back LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8206/09/2021

Does he have butt sex? There's no rehab for butt sex addiction.

by Anonymousreply 8306/09/2021

Yeah - we need to know what these sex issues are?

Come on the internet!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8406/09/2021

I would love to be there to hold his hand and his meat.

by Anonymousreply 8506/09/2021

I volunteer to do the electroshock 'therapy'

by Anonymousreply 8606/09/2021

Never has there been a more boring actor. I thought the fraus on this board hit their nadir with the bland Supernatural guys but these threads are even worse.

It makes one long for the Lee Pace days…

by Anonymousreply 8706/09/2021

Er. Literally nobody is talking about his acting.

by Anonymousreply 8806/09/2021

R84 there are literally dozens of threads and hundreds of posts about his perverted fantasies spilled by House of Effie

It’s not our fault you are a noob, do a search, you worthless aborted matter.

by Anonymousreply 8906/09/2021

R89 Er. Not exactly a noob lol.

I meant what are the unresolved sexual/trauma issues from his childhood?

Oh and fuck you

by Anonymousreply 9006/09/2021

R90 To clarify. It says he checked in for sexual issues.

Now I'm assuming he didn't say 'hey guys can I check in I'm a big fat rapist, so I want to know what HIS version of his sexual issues is'

And yes it will be bullshit but I still want to know. He's walking a thin line by admitting to having sexual issues with the case still active?

by Anonymousreply 9106/09/2021

I see a lot of people on this thread making endless excuses for this no talent over privileged white Cracker boy who had everything in his life handed to him, no questions asked.

Let this had been a black or person of color. This thread would've gotten really ugly really fast.

The bias in society leans towards whitnes, and this thread is evident of that.

by Anonymousreply 9206/09/2021

Addiction doesn’t excuse the shit he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 9306/09/2021

Who was he texting when he said he wanted to fuck a guy with her?

by Anonymousreply 9406/09/2021

Ms. Elizabeth Chambers is 100% a co-conspirator and was never attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9506/09/2021

Mrs. Hammer has a pie shop.

Does a business, but I notice something weird.

Lately, all her husband’s girlfriends have disappeared

by Anonymousreply 9606/09/2021

I don't think he'll ever make a career comeback because he simply didn't have the career to begin with. All the actors who were able to make indie career comeback had history in the industry with multiple big movies. This is just his way of disappearing quietly.

by Anonymousreply 9706/09/2021

He's going for sex addiction? Then every hole has been used by all genders.

Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 9806/09/2021

I didn't know they had a rehab for cannibals?

by Anonymousreply 9906/09/2021

R82 Dead sociopath eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10006/09/2021

I feel bad for him, he comes from one fucked up family. Read their story in Vanity Fair. It's a wonder he survived at all.

by Anonymousreply 10106/09/2021

Having your wife and kids drop you off at rehab is pushing it, isn’t it?

Choose one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 10206/09/2021

Did they take family “Daddy’s first day at rehab” pictures?

by Anonymousreply 10306/09/2021

Perhaps it is a rehab for those suffering with severe shortage of acting ability?

More performers should check in, actually.

by Anonymousreply 10406/09/2021

After seeing him in that movie ‘Crisis’ …..it’s about time

by Anonymousreply 10506/09/2021

What is sex addiction exactly…..can’t keep your hands off your cock?

Can that be cured?

Sounds like it could be an epidemic…

by Anonymousreply 10606/09/2021

Armie needs to show his cock is his first film out of rehab…preferably in a movie that Luca G directs.

That’s the ticket to his return. Golden Globe nomination are assured!

by Anonymousreply 10706/09/2021

R107 wouldn’t the showing of his ball be necessary for the Golden Globes, especially with that fine downy blond hair on them?

by Anonymousreply 10806/09/2021

R108 He has a tiny cock. The HFPA hate that.

by Anonymousreply 10906/09/2021

Is there a page for “Daddy’s first stint in rehab” in the baby books of Hollywood spawn?

by Anonymousreply 11006/09/2021

Not Armie Hammer bragging about being able to get into his car drunk without getting papped at St Vincent bungalows...

"You can have one or two more ­cocktails than you ­probably should without worrying about ramifications, about people gawking about you or trying to sneak pictures of you falling into your car or ­whatever"

There really is a GQ article for EVERY occasion lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11106/09/2021

They need to arrest that pedofile for his child abuse

by Anonymousreply 11206/09/2021

I am ashamed of making this an acceptable thing.

by Anonymousreply 11306/09/2021

What "child abuse?"

by Anonymousreply 11406/09/2021

R111 His openly bragging about breaking the law (drunk driving and endangering other people on the road) shows just how entitled he believes himself to be because Hollywood has allowed him to get away with this shit for years. They created a monster, and I hope it comes back to bite them in the ass somehow. Time for an exposé. I guess that writer at the LA Times is taking an extended nap or enjoying some unexpected cash perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 11506/09/2021

I could see him coming out of rehab and declaring all his problems were down to that dirty depraved Hollywood lifestyle, then becoming a born again Christian. Even become the leading man for all those awful religious right movies they make, and making tearful appearances on religious TV stations talking about how the awful liberal lifestyle made him a sinner. Dru's wet dream right there.

by Anonymousreply 11606/09/2021

This asshole is straight up garbage. Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 11706/09/2021

R30:

[quote] Why do Americans think going to rehab actually means anything?

There must be a public display of repentance. You must abjure anything that offends a basically white, middle-class, vaguely Christian social bloc.

[quote] That would never fly in theUK.

That’s because you encouraged the loonies that set this whole charade up to get on the Mayflower and come over the pond.

by Anonymousreply 11806/09/2021

R118 I think we are at cross purposes. I meant why is rehab seen as ANYTHING? Its just pouncing about in slippers and a dressing gown for a few weeks.

He should be in jail or dead.

by Anonymousreply 11906/09/2021

Lol. Debbie and the donut massive still think its all a big set up. Paige and Courtney will testify they helped Liz do it.

My sides...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12006/09/2021

An example of an if doing a lot of heavy l-IF-ting...

The LAPD are taking their time to unravel this fiendish plot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12106/09/2021

And just when my sides had recovered we get this gem ...

"Dumb and pretty becomes somebody's bitch real quick"

Paging Mr H....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12206/09/2021

Seriously how did anyone miss that this guy was in serious distress?

by Anonymousreply 12306/09/2021

R123 You mis-spelled 'is a malignant narcissist'

by Anonymousreply 12406/09/2021

Loons love their conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 12506/09/2021

Armie, call me. We can hook up after rehab and do some blow. And then get blown, or blow somebody. I'm pretty confused.

by Anonymousreply 12606/09/2021

R111. Remember a great 3 way in the pool of the San Vicente Bungalows nee Inn former nude gay 'resort". Wonder if that's where Armie picked up the herp.

by Anonymousreply 12706/09/2021

Loon Matt Anscher ^

by Anonymousreply 12806/09/2021

R111 The pretentiousness and sycophancy of the San Vincente Bungalows is enough to make me vomit. If "restrained sophistication" is what they were going for, I think they missed it by a mile with Armie Hammer as their most famous member infecting their sad little pool with God only knows what STDs. Doesn't say much for their standards or their taste.

by Anonymousreply 12906/09/2021

Long article. Couldn't finish it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13006/09/2021

He kills animals for fun and beats his dog. Rehab doesn’t cure sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 13106/09/2021

[quote]Most people that I know don’t know what to make of this.

Well then, most people she knows are idiots

by Anonymousreply 13206/09/2021

R132 She lives in another country. Armie probably isn’t even famous there.

by Anonymousreply 13306/09/2021

Ohh, should've read it before posting, she's defending Armie. No wonder most people she knows are idiots. As is she.

by Anonymousreply 13406/09/2021

I fucked Armie Hammer one whole summer in his RIBCAGE off the coast of the Cayman Islands one whole summer!

by Anonymousreply 13506/09/2021

To save everyone her stupidity, she tries to suggest Effie is the woman who dated him over the summer quoted in the article - which is beyond dumb. And claims the other quotes from friends, etc are made up, because surely someone doing 140mph in a residential zone would be arrested.

She thinks her big point is about the drinking. She quotes the thing about a bottle of vodka not effecting him, then quotes him talking about drinking vodka in Russia and then not remembering how they got to Paris. She seems to think this is contradictory, without ever once pausing to realise that whereas it might indeed be having an impact on him, he doesn't show signs of that to others, and so to the outside observer, it seems like a bottle of vodka doesn't effect him. Because she's almost certainly reading this: if he was that obviously drunk, he wouldn't have been allowed on the plane to Paris, would he?

And finally, she claims the email from Dru was sent in March - when actually the article says the original article was published in March, and that it took repeated requests to get Dru to finally respond. There's absolutely no way the idiot knows when Dru actually sent it.

And of course, she wraps it all up pretending she's appalled about the impact this might have on people with mental health issues...yeah, I don't know how she made that leap either.

by Anonymousreply 13606/09/2021

R130 This is a terrible look for Medium. com to have printed this nonsensical defense of Hammer by an obvious fan. What is an "accidental" lawyer anyway? There's nothing accidental about going to law school for three years and passing the bar. I suspect she means "fake" lawyer who has more compassion for a sociopath than his victims and society in general. A person who drinks and drives is a menace.

R136 She eliminated Effie as the female source. She's implying it's some other mystery woman, who is obvious only to her (because she's so obsessed with Hammer she knows way more about his sex partners than anyone else would or should).

by Anonymousreply 13706/10/2021

Oh dear...

Effie has just posted more allegations of you know who grooming a 16 year old...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13806/10/2021

R138 I can only imagine that he must be guilty as hell if he hasn't apologized to her yet. Only a complete moron would fight someone with as much dirt as she has on him. He must have raped her. If he's choosing this level of defamation over humble apology.

by Anonymousreply 13906/10/2021

This thread is Frau central

by Anonymousreply 14006/10/2021

There’s a new IG @ArmieHammerVictims where people are sending in their encounters with him over the years. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 14106/10/2021

Wasn't he fired from Gossip Girl for hitting on an underaged costar?

by Anonymousreply 14206/10/2021

el_destructo_86 has lost another follower...

by Anonymousreply 14306/10/2021

R137 Anyone can post on Medium. And you're quite right, she did eliminate Effie, apologies for the misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 14406/10/2021

Will he go to the same "clinic" as Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 14506/10/2021

R145 Ask Debbie. She's being guided by an arch ANGLE.

Doing lots of SOLE work that one. Literally on a higher PLAIN.

by Anonymousreply 14606/10/2021

Going to rehab in Florida lol.

by Anonymousreply 14706/10/2021

Um...ok....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14806/10/2021

Wow. The donuts are frying over on Twitter tonight.

Debbie is FUMMING about this new account and has reported it to the police.

I'd love to see that report as she's based in the UK.

Not sure where her spelling is based.?

by Anonymousreply 14906/10/2021

Christ the celebrity star fuckers are turning out to be worse then the celebrity abuser.

by Anonymousreply 15006/10/2021

ahem..

“I would say this is an ‘out of control’ sexual behavior and violent behavior,” says Paula Kirsch, a psychotherapist who specializes in sex therapy. She tells us that Hammer’s issues demonstrate sociopathic tendencies.

“I would not consider his problem a ‘sex addiction,’” Kirsch said. “I do not subscribe to the addiction model where sex is concerned.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15106/10/2021

What victims?

Those gold digging cunts wanted Armie to eat them.

by Anonymousreply 15206/10/2021

R151 psychiatrists = full of shit

by Anonymousreply 15306/10/2021

R150 Much of stan culture owes a lot to mental illness. It basically allows the stan to obsess relentlessly on their celebrity fav, and therefore ignore/block out their real life problems. It gives them a sense of community without the social aspect, because no-one cares who you are as an individual, as long as you join in stuff like the social media raids and reblog the right stuff, etc.

So many ex-stans talk about finally going to therapy or otherwise tackling their mental illness as being the first step to dropping stan culture. There was a recent thing where one of the biggest fan accounts for James McAvoy basically quit saying since she'd started dealing with her depression she realised she wasn't ever really that big a fan of his!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15406/10/2021

R153 I imagine you've met quite a few...

by Anonymousreply 15506/10/2021

I don't feel bad for hammer, he's rich and white! You just don't feel bad for people like that, no matter what's going on.

Being rich and white Trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 15606/10/2021

R154 is one of DL's ancient Joan Crawford and Helen Lawson stans. Judy and Liza. Golden Girls. Barbra and Aretha, aka - OLD white gay men.

Who hates Beyonce? She's the biggest star of this century. ❤️

Armie Hammer is just a page six story. Nobody gives a fuck about him.

by Anonymousreply 15706/10/2021

R154 This makes me very sad for McAvoy, I hope he’s getting the love and support he needs in this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 15806/10/2021

Armie Hammer: all the movies and tv shows he's left in 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15906/10/2021

Debbie is my fave, the type of fan Saint Armie deserves....stupid beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 16006/10/2021

[quote] I feel sorry for the rehab clinic employee who finds a patient strangled by her panties and missing strips of skin. Things tend to happen when Armie's around...

omfg. I just laughed till I cried. It’s late and I’m overtired.

by Anonymousreply 16106/10/2021

Looks like Liz is also flying somewhere. Is she returning to the US with the kids?

by Anonymousreply 16206/10/2021

R162 Hopefully she’s returning to Texas to run those goddamn bakeries, because it’s probably the only source of income she is gonna get for years. At least the little sad Armie urchins will have day old baked goods to be eaten for their sad little one meal a day dinners. Of course Ms. Chambers is a witch and lives on air or an occasional child she can make disappear, fatten up and cooked in her gigantic ovens.

by Anonymousreply 16306/10/2021

These people seem to have endless options and can do and go wherever they want. These are not the kinds of people to feel sorry for.

Armie is going to be just fine, with or without a career in showbiz. Hell, he has family money and doesn't need Hollywood money.

by Anonymousreply 16406/10/2021

Ms. Chambers is doing well. Mr. Hammer is spiraling and finally realized his reality.

by Anonymousreply 16506/10/2021

Phase 2 of the image rehabilitation process. I told you, Armie will be back.

by Anonymousreply 16606/10/2021

My theory about the Fat One reopening his IG account is to promote the one project Harmie hasn't been booted off - i.e. this film made by a bunch of his hangers-on. They're all currently creaming themselves over the Tribeca film festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16706/11/2021

R167 That 'film' is a total nothing burger.

by Anonymousreply 16806/11/2021

R168 Quelle surprise. I'm just surprised they have the audacity to continue to pitch it as some kind of woke masterpiece, when they've had to rely on Harmie's (minimal) involvement to promote it.

by Anonymousreply 16906/11/2021

R167 would be hilarious if he tried to show up to promote it. Maybe the Green Beret could have him in his sights.

by Anonymousreply 17006/11/2021

What would also be hilarious is if the hangers-on had to remove his cameo before they were allowed to screen it.

Imagine the loon reaction

by Anonymousreply 17106/11/2021

So someone has a video... My bet is there are dozens of these videos floating around, because he seemed to give zero fucks about being caught.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17206/11/2021

I've heard from 'sources' that HE took videos of various things but this sounds like the woman secretly took a video of him possibly as an insurance policy against him escalating his shit. Not that it worked it seems.

by Anonymousreply 17306/11/2021

Daily Mail come through with the cheque book!!!

by Anonymousreply 17406/11/2021

So? Do we think his dash to rehab was because he knew some of this stuff was about to come out?

by Anonymousreply 17506/11/2021

Well well well we have video

by Anonymousreply 17606/11/2021

Waiting for a Simpi diatribe on the evils of revenge porn in 3 2 1

by Anonymousreply 17706/11/2021

Because Armie never shared pics with his finsta group. He would never!

by Anonymousreply 17806/11/2021

So.... another 26 parts to come and they're worse than anything we've seen thus far.

by Anonymousreply 17906/11/2021

What is included on this newly revealed video?

by Anonymousreply 18006/11/2021

So far all we have is repeats….and on 3 different accounts. Let’s see the video, if it really exists.

by Anonymousreply 18106/11/2021

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 18206/11/2021

One thing i know for sure. Even if we get like 5 HD videos with him facing the camera and all his tattoos on display, his stans will stick to their story. That's not him. It's fake. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 18306/11/2021

R183 His fans are noisy but irrelevant by themselves.

His fate will be decided by his peers in Hollywood - actresses in particular will not want to be associated him if this video is legit, and also by the general public who are currently less engaged but may be falling for the stan disinformation techniques on social media.

A picture paints a 1000 words - a video even more so I think it would be game over.

I don't see it happening though - who would want a video of themselves being abused circulated?

by Anonymousreply 18406/11/2021

Actor B is currently in rehab. His wife filed for divorce, but even that wasn’t enough to convince him that he had a serious problem.

There was an intervention. He was told that his career is over unless he goes to rehab, so he finally went. He is being treated for drugs, alcohol and s*x addiction.

Shame they had to ruin the blind with this b/s -

It has been sad to see how addiction has changed each of their lives.

We wish all three men well in their quest for sobriety!

Yeah its their lives/careers that were ruined! The tragedy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18506/11/2021

This Effie chick needs to move on, Armie is never going to love her or apologize for not loving her.

by Anonymousreply 18606/11/2021

R186 Why?

At least this way she can carry on fucking him (over) for years.

by Anonymousreply 18706/11/2021

What the fuck does the video show?

by Anonymousreply 18806/11/2021

R188 It hasn't been released.

The allegation is that this woman secretly recorded him and she is telling him to stop multiple times and he didn't.

Other than that who knows.

by Anonymousreply 18906/11/2021

But did she say “pineapple?”

by Anonymousreply 19006/11/2021

Didn't someone claim his safe word was 'Grace' after his daughter's middle name?

by Anonymousreply 19106/11/2021

R191 Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 19206/11/2021

ArmieHammerVictims is posting a convo between Armie and a guy he was domming.

by Anonymousreply 19306/11/2021

R192 Is his Lord and Saviour

by Anonymousreply 19406/11/2021

R193 God what a bore he is.

I got cock flop reading that little exchange.

by Anonymousreply 19506/11/2021

The safe word was “Jesus?”

by Anonymousreply 19606/11/2021

When can I crawl to him on all fours and suck his feet n cock?.

by Anonymousreply 19706/11/2021

R197 When you become interesting?

by Anonymousreply 19806/11/2021

Did his twin go too?

by Anonymousreply 19906/11/2021

I am VERY and INTERESTING.

by Anonymousreply 20006/11/2021

I think he should’ve checked into a mental institution.

by Anonymousreply 20106/11/2021

For Cannibalism?

Does he taper off or does he stop eating women's body parts Cold Turkey?

by Anonymousreply 20206/11/2021

[quote]R186 This Effie chick needs to move on. Armie is never going to love her or apologize for not loving her.

She is tellin’ you, [italic]she’s not goin’!

by Anonymousreply 20306/11/2021

Effie is an anagram. When her true name is revealed, Armie Hammer will be dead or in prison for life.

by Anonymousreply 20406/11/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20506/11/2021

R193. so Armie is a top? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 20606/11/2021

R206 I read only with the twinks. Doesn't he like to be dommed by the trannies? He's a hungry, sub for penis too apparently.

by Anonymousreply 20706/11/2021

Whoever has the video should just make sure there's no penis shots and reveal that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 20806/11/2021

I guarantee Armie will be in New York for the Tribeca festival. He's addicted to the spotlight. That's why he went to rehab. The idea that he'd lose his career is his only interest. Effie should send him a present.

by Anonymousreply 20906/11/2021

R201 Its possible he has?

Why would you need to leave the Caymans for rehab?

by Anonymousreply 210Last Saturday at 2:41 AM

More accusations of cutting women from the new Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 211Last Saturday at 2:45 AM

"make you disappear money"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212Last Saturday at 3:03 AM

R212 That is so fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 213Last Saturday at 7:14 AM

I think RainbowDazz's mind has finally cracked. Long ass post about the divorce being finalised in 2022/23, Liz married to some 3rd rate prince, the hoes sued and Armie's name cleared blah blah. The sequel happens, the love scenes are scorching, award for everyone etc etc

Ending with this gem :

Eventually a journalist at another event asks them what everyone has been dying to know— are you two a couple? The boys smile and say “yep” and that’s it. Timmy posts a blank screen with a single word “yep” on it with two emoji hearts and Armie posts a photo of initials in the sand “AH + TC” with the caption “being in love makes me sappy as fuck”. The internet breaks. Everything is how it’s supposed to be. Luca sits back and sips his tea smugly.

I think she may single-handedly explain the wage gap.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Saturday at 11:12 AM

So. The latest allegation is that he abused a gay fan of CMBYN who had contacted him to tell him how the film had had an impact on his life.

Apparently he thought the pups 'could endure more pain'

"I feel he already had an idea on how to play every single victim according to their need and personalities.. he was improving his technique on how to get away with it"

It's a tough read

by Anonymousreply 215Last Saturday at 12:12 PM

R215 So part 2 is the worst yet.

He's OVAH!

Rehab won't fix this.

by Anonymousreply 216Last Saturday at 2:17 PM

[quote]Luca sits back and sips his tea smugly.

They had this in their previous fantasy ending too - what exactly is he meant to be smug about here?

by Anonymousreply 217Last Saturday at 3:01 PM

JFC

by Anonymousreply 218Last Saturday at 3:30 PM

R218 Indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219Last Saturday at 3:32 PM

There are no words. JMFC

by Anonymousreply 220Last Saturday at 3:45 PM

We haven't heard about KSA yet.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Saturday at 3:47 PM

Soooo?

Do we think Armie's lawyers rushed him into rehab to try to pull a mental health defence against standing trial? Try to wangle a treatment order? Its all very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 222Last Saturday at 4:16 PM

If you were a producer, would you hire this guy for your project, knowing you could be held liable if he decides to pull his shit on somebody connected with it? What insurance company would issue a completion bond for a production with him in it?

by Anonymousreply 223Last Saturday at 5:04 PM

He's done done done. Like completely done. You can't have chicken and ribs together and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 224Last Saturday at 5:08 PM

Re : Instagram posts. Anyone can post anything anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Saturday at 6:52 PM

i think R185 is the worst blind gossip column I've ever come across. Literally nothing new that hasn't been said in actual articles naming Affleck, Hammer and Perry.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Saturday at 6:55 PM

R223 He could work for the disgraced ones like Singer and Spacey, if Spacey has anymore money. Problem is hus acting. He really is terrible.

In a way, I feel a little bad for him. He's obviously getting bad advice. They should have insisted he apologize from the very beginning. He needs more than rehab to help, if any of this is true. A stint in jail might make him a better person.

by Anonymousreply 227Last Saturday at 7:03 PM

^ did your time in the nuthouse make you a better person R227?^

by Anonymousreply 228Last Saturday at 7:05 PM

R225 That’s true but if these are lies it's time he said something that isn't filtered through hus lawyer. His silence at this juncture and quietly going to rehab for sex issues, js just making him look more guilty.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Saturday at 7:06 PM

God, he's sexy!

by Anonymousreply 230Last Saturday at 7:10 PM

R230 stop lying to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 231Last Saturday at 7:13 PM

Has anyone checked out tapatalk?

by Anonymousreply 232Last Saturday at 7:30 PM

There's no cure for sexual sadism. He's just going to keep offending unless he does something so godawful that they have to lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 233Last Saturday at 7:31 PM

He’s going to end up like Bob Crane.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Saturday at 7:50 PM

R234 Playing the lead in a rebooted Hogan’s Heroes?

by Anonymousreply 235Last Saturday at 7:53 PM

(R235) Dead in a sleazy motel room.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Saturday at 7:56 PM

The man can't even get an erection without some kind of violence involved. I'm convinced he's into snuff porn.

by Anonymousreply 237Last Saturday at 9:24 PM

For Armie sex has to be literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 238Last Saturday at 10:10 PM

R238 Not excusing his atrocious behavior but he was most likely raped repeatedly as a young child. His dead grandad was raping his aunt as a small child and allegedly so was his dad. He was a pretty and effeminate boy surrounded by pedos. One who was a meth addict (grandad). What is the chance grandad didn't fiddle with him?

by Anonymousreply 239Last Saturday at 10:33 PM

^^ The aggressive cover with the perfect plastic wife and adorable children should have given people adequate warning that this dude wasn't right. They pushed that happy family shtick until the day the divorce was announced.

by Anonymousreply 240Last Saturday at 10:35 PM

You can’t rehabilitate a psychopath.

Those latest screenshots make it sound like he was grooming not only guys, too, but guys in school...which hopefully means college and not actual schoolboys. Throughout all these leaks Hammer’s “voice” is exactly the same and consistent which is why I have no doubt it was him.

He’s utter scum.

by Anonymousreply 241Last Saturday at 10:49 PM

"he tied me up and kicked me... I thought I had internal bleeding... when I sent him the photos of the bruises he laughed"

I'm guessing the kink shaming defence has expired?

by Anonymousreply 242Last Sunday at 1:51 AM

R242 And again with the anonymous texts telling her to get out of LA.

by Anonymousreply 243Last Sunday at 1:56 AM

What actress is going to work with him?

by Anonymousreply 244Last Sunday at 2:15 AM

what about his son Ford? I saw the video of him sucking Armie's toes like he was an adult doing down on a cock. I think there may have been abuse there.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Sunday at 2:27 AM

R239 Christ, and I thought the Gettys were fucked up! What family trauma are the Rockefellers hiding?

by Anonymousreply 246Last Sunday at 3:33 AM

Debbie - surname Donut ...

"she needs to be set an example of"

How is this woman English?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247Last Sunday at 8:43 AM

Oh dear....

[quote]Armie, I want to see you smile, because this is how this story should end: with you winning, happy and smiling. I feel proud of you because it must be so damn hard to keep silence all these months and you had courage to do it. If you only gave an interview telling all the truth, the media and Internet would break, but the right time for it is yet to come. It's like running a marathon, by the end you get tired the most, and your rivals get angrier, but the last hundred meters are the most important ones. You've already gone so far, you can make it to the end. Time is on your side ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248Last Sunday at 4:58 PM

They really don't live in the real world, do they? Even if their little fantasy of a lawsuit proving he was innocent and his accusers were wrong happened, it wouldn't revive his career. The story has existed for too long now, that even a win in court won't undo it in the eyes of the public.

Besides, what do these loons tell themselves is the reason for him delaying his "revenge"?

by Anonymousreply 249Last Sunday at 5:30 PM

Shot....

chaser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250Last Monday at 1:36 AM

"It was like he hated me while having sex. Like he wanted to kill me"

by Anonymousreply 251Last Monday at 1:44 AM

The insipid loons have made an new Instagram account called goodguyarmiehammer :

Tongue firmly in cheek fan account to combat negativity & malice. DM us your Armie Hammer good deed stories. Keep it PG.

Its just the usual over the top jokey nonsense - "Armie Hammer returned by overdue book to the library for me and even pa'd the fine."

I think they think they're being smart by showing how easy it is to make up nonsense stories and post them on the internet.

Still no defamation case then bitches?

by Anonymousreply 252Last Monday at 1:57 AM

More like Armie Hammered if you ask me!

by Anonymousreply 253Last Monday at 1:58 AM

R252 His stepmother follows that account. This must be his PR strategy. Scream into the echo chamber so his paid fans and stupid sheepish Charmies continue to support him. He will never be a star now. But he probably doesn't care just wants to make any crap movie he can get.

by Anonymousreply 254Last Monday at 2:19 AM

R250 LMAO. Sometimes I think his fans are trolling him.

by Anonymousreply 255Last Monday at 2:19 AM

What a fug.

Effie says he groom minors too.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Monday at 2:27 AM

R254 Armie refers to Misty as 'my father's new wife'

by Anonymousreply 257Last Monday at 3:24 AM

R256 He sure looks purty to me..

by Anonymousreply 258Last Monday at 3:39 AM

Rainbowditz is off her meds again and is DARING us to deny the real realness of charmie:

"ya know... watch armie in the call me by your name and i will call you by mine scene and tell me that is only acting. i dare you. cause i love armie but i have never seen that level of performance in any of his other roles. i’m not saying he’s a bad actor. no he is a good actor. better than he gets credit for. but i have never seen him give a performance like that where the line was not only blurred but truly GONE. fully lost in the character. in the moment. his eyes. the way he holds timmys face. the flaring nostrils. the slow gulp of realization that hes utterly fucked. the sheer desire. it feels like you’re a voyeur watching a real couple. and maybe at the end of the day... that’s exactly what you are."

Snort!

by Anonymousreply 259Last Monday at 4:34 AM

R259 She's gone to her happy place

Her mum's basement

by Anonymousreply 260Last Monday at 4:37 AM

We need another finsta rat!!!

Someone leak some shit

by Anonymousreply 261Last Monday at 10:51 AM

R259 Someone send her the link to the Guardian interview where Hammer admits he could never connect with the character and Luca had to show him videos of other actors doing what he wanted Armie to do, so Armie could just copy their performances.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Monday at 11:03 AM

R262 Yes.

Being a sociopath he would have no access to the actual feeling so its acting by numbers all the way.

by Anonymousreply 263Last Monday at 11:06 AM

Yes, he can flare his nostrils all he wants, but he still has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 264Last Monday at 11:34 AM

Michael telling us his truth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265Last Monday at 2:52 PM

He and Debbie are married, right? They must be. They wank each other off to AH movies.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Monday at 4:25 PM

I thought the hammers were richer then $180 million? That's nothing in today's money. Some sitcom actors have that kind of money. That's not family money, that's a single person personal fortune.

I thought these people were billionaires? Hell, even the Kardashians are richer then these people.

This family is either broke or cash poor. No wonder he has to act. Hollywood has been trying to make him happen for over a decade now and nothing.

This also got upset a few years ago when he was called out for being in nothing flops and bombs for a decade, yet Hollywood kept trying to push him because he's a white male and that really hit a nerve with him.

The truth hurts!

by Anonymousreply 267Last Monday at 4:53 PM

[quote]I thought these people were billionaires?

They are in the Caymans.

by Anonymousreply 268Last Monday at 4:56 PM

Was Armie grooming her to help him rape men? The latest ss sound sinister.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Tuesday at 8:21 AM

The HH Collective are LARPing as psychologists now :

The individual’s name is Elizabeth Chambers. Beneath the portrayed façade that is being outwardly projected, lies a sinister manipulation. Records demonstrate that the Hollywood actor’s former wife is attempting to make people believe that her one-sided and delusional version of events is the reality, as if she is in a reality TV show. Off camera, Elizabeth Chambers is recorded as a snarly, rage filled, and controlling individual while she posts staged and fake photographs on social media.

Batshit crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270Last Tuesday at 8:32 AM

Lol R270 - just as well there's no leaked finsta evidence of Armie having faked his public persona or anything. Oh, wait.......

by Anonymousreply 271Last Tuesday at 8:42 AM

R270 Its the same genius who claimed Big Pharma was trashing Hammer to knacker Crisis.

He really has the BEST fans lol.

by Anonymousreply 272Last Tuesday at 8:43 AM

Is that by the same person who thought Big Pharma was behind Armie’s downfall?

by Anonymousreply 273Last Tuesday at 8:43 AM

R273 Yes. This time there's a connection to .....

the Jewish community.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Tuesday at 8:46 AM

R274 lol. He deserves his fans.

by Anonymousreply 275Last Tuesday at 10:56 AM

Who will star in the Lifetime Original Movie?

Can Meredith play his mom?

by Anonymousreply 276Last Tuesday at 11:01 AM

The Twitter Donuts have been reposting that blog - I wonder if they read lol?

Oh and that woman 'parted ways' with Pfizer in 2009 and lets just say - she didn't take it well....

The Employment Tribunal threw her case out due to clownery (well that's summary of the judgement any way)

by Anonymousreply 277Last Tuesday at 11:02 AM

A Jewish Charmie just pointed out the elephant in the room.

So much popcorn these days!

by Anonymousreply 278Last Tuesday at 11:20 AM

Hey Simpi!!!

If you're going to denounce me on Twitter as a Monika sock account at least unblock me first lol!

Oh if you're still wondering how MK found that Effie video so quickly ..... it was me who tipped her off.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Tuesday at 12:43 PM

R279 can you explain what any of this means?

by Anonymousreply 280Last Tuesday at 12:58 PM

After reading ArmieHammerVictims, I'm even more outraged and disgusted, and I didn't think that was possible. We're talking years of manipulation and abuse of people too young to know better. Fuck jail at this point. I hope he and his scumbag pervert friends die or are otherwise ruined for life. I know the main one is Tyler Ramsey. There's also the douchebag who owns the gym, Ryan Farhoudi. Can you imagine being a woman who pays money to work out with that guy? Better be careful in the locker room. You never know who's watching.

by Anonymousreply 281Last Tuesday at 2:02 PM

Ryan is the one who thinks that a woman wearing make up means she's hitting on him, right?

by Anonymousreply 282Last Tuesday at 2:28 PM

R278 Screenshare please! Or link! Share the goodies. I’ll share my popcorn. Merci!

by Anonymousreply 283Last Tuesday at 2:33 PM

R281 The enablers are honestly one of the most disturbing parts of this.

I can understand that AH is a sociopath but to have a group of friends aid and abet him is shocking to me.

And as for the 'professionals' involved in this saga - the agent/publicist/lawyers - there really are no words.

I hope they all burn

Assuming these new stories are real did anyone else get creepy vibes from the one about of cutting that guy's hair off?

I wonder if he had dark curly hair like a certain other actor who was getting all the attention in the CMBYN era?

by Anonymousreply 284Last Tuesday at 4:41 PM

R283 Here you go...

Theres lot of follow ups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285Last Tuesday at 4:49 PM

I want the sex tapes! (You know they exist).

by Anonymousreply 286Last Tuesday at 4:52 PM

R286 Ask the LAPD or Apple

by Anonymousreply 287Last Tuesday at 4:53 PM

It is very helpful when someone films their crimes

Stupid - but helpful

by Anonymousreply 288Last Tuesday at 4:56 PM

He makes Kevin Spacey look practically benign.

Perhaps HE is behind this smear campaign ? ?

by Anonymousreply 289Last Tuesday at 5:01 PM

Who gives a fuck about this Stupid over privileged white asshole.

Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 290Last Tuesday at 5:04 PM

R277 he has the crème de la crème of psychotic misfits defending him. The enabling friends are the biggest freaks though. Still worried about the damage the Ramsey's have done in Nicaragua and in that African village that Tyler freak went to. The Ramsey parents are the same type of freaky evangelical missionary typed that often are involved in sordid situations in 3rd world countries. Weren't there like 5 Ramsey brothers but now there only appear to be three. One died recently. Suspect it was drugs. The way they clean up after Armie is like a full time, life time commitment. They returned to the states at exactly the same time as him. Assuming that they were in GC. If the dad has employed them to mind his son he must have known Armie was thus unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 291Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM

R285 beggars can't be choosers. When you're defending a pervert you need all your conspiracy theorists, anti semites, shippers and pedophiles like Mike to have hands on deck.

by Anonymousreply 292Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM

R286 I'm sure there are sex tapes too. I'm also sure there is nothing remotely sexy about them (unless you like to see young people misled and physically and emotionally abused as Armie's friends do.) Most people would find them sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 293Last Tuesday at 7:54 PM

I can't wait until the Tyler stuff comes out. He is just vile. Does he really think the happy clappy christian "artist" facade fools anyone? One glance at his IG and it's clear as day he's a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 294Last Tuesday at 11:38 PM

Tyler the Creator?

by Anonymousreply 295Last Wednesday at 12:48 AM

R294 lol i'm waiting for the release of that famous documentary him and Armie made like 10 years ago. What was it about again?

by Anonymousreply 296Last Wednesday at 1:01 AM

Tyler is a weirdo for sure. He's obsessed with his male child, you would think he didn't even have a daughter too. He has always struck me as possibly the man who groomed Armie. He's nearly 50 still hanging out with much younger men and being supported by the Hammer family fortune. An ex casting couch, I meant, casting agent.

by Anonymousreply 297Last Wednesday at 2:30 AM

"sorry to disappoint you"

by Anonymousreply 298Last Wednesday at 2:53 AM

Man Effie really is burning it all down via the armiehammervictims account right now 🍿 Including more DMs clearly written by Hammer in his usual narcissist style. Cue the culties with their laughable attempt at debunking these in 3...2...1......

by Anonymousreply 299Last Wednesday at 3:17 AM

^ The teenage Italian, Velvet Moon, is back - plus allegations that he raped an escort and killed a baby duck.

by Anonymousreply 300Last Wednesday at 3:20 AM

So why do we think Effie has started posting up a storm again?

Are the LAPD about to press charges and she's setting the scene?

Are the LAPD/DA wavering so she's putting pressure on or are they about to drop the case so she isn't held back from posting by legal considerations?

It just seems weird to stop for weeks presumably on GA's instruction to now go full on again.

by Anonymousreply 301Last Wednesday at 3:31 AM

Sooooo. Some people are mass reporting the latest posts.

Why so pressed bitches? I thought it was all fan fic?

by Anonymousreply 302Last Wednesday at 4:53 AM

Lmao they are super pressed because these new stories, as with the others, ring soooooo true to form for Harmie Shammer.

by Anonymousreply 303Last Wednesday at 4:59 AM

I guess I'd better channel my inner Debbie and ss any new ones before the loons report them.

Whilst I have something in common with Debbie being a Brit, I do have two things she doesn't.

A dick and a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 304Last Wednesday at 5:06 AM

How is it even rape lol?

She's clearly a whore.

by Anonymousreply 305Last Wednesday at 6:54 AM

These idiots are getting worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306Last Wednesday at 9:31 AM

Imagine your first time being getting your neck bitten whilst you wank a fat old man off on a bench.

by Anonymousreply 307Last Wednesday at 11:00 AM

His son, Ford, is so lucky to be able to suck daddy’s feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308Last Wednesday at 11:02 AM

R308 He has to have his shoes custom made.

If only he needed custom made condoms he might not be so angry all the time.

by Anonymousreply 309Last Wednesday at 12:43 PM

So stunning!

So brave!

So why have you turned comments off?

They've worked it all out. Effie is getting someone of Fiver to produce the DMs. Its only a fiver, hence the typos! Its all so clear now!

They should really tell his lawyer because ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310Last Wednesday at 1:14 PM

They are his lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 311Last Wednesday at 1:48 PM

I love armie’s big feet. Makes my cock hard.

by Anonymousreply 312Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

R309 Must be shitty to have big feet and a tiny cock.

by Anonymousreply 313Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Is it Cannibals Anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 314Yesterday at 12:29 AM

So Armie's Instagram account appears to be following the hashtag

#chiharushiota again - she of the blood splatter art installations.

He did definitely delete it previously didn't he?

Weird - must be bored in rehab

by Anonymousreply 31519 hours ago

R315 You know who else likes to leave coy hints? Serial killers.

by Anonymousreply 31618 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!