Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liz Hurley's Endless Bikini Photos

Does she have a contract with yahoo to post these hourly? Enough already, for the love of God!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 7:15 PM

OP, she’s old with a hotter body than most 20 year old girls. Let her do her thing and show off the goods as long as she can.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 8:17 PM

I agree she is attractive but my god, why don't they just erect a shrine to her already R1.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 8:28 PM

I read that she sometimes goes to bed so hungry at night that she lays in bed and cries. I would also be half naked all of the time if I had to work that hard for my body.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 8:32 PM

Her body is incredible. But I agree, she doesn’t need to do it all the time. WE KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 8:32 PM

Confirming I am 100% gay - pic DOES NOTHING FOR ME.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 8:51 PM

Her son carries on the fine tradition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 8:58 PM

She's super hot, she looks great. In fact it's more impressive She's retained her looks while being a white British woman....

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 9:02 PM

There is something creepy about that kid...almost sexless despite being beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 9:02 PM

Why didn't she and Hugh Grant make it besides the hooker thing?

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 9:09 PM

She's fucking exhausting. Move over granny and allow some younger hotter skank shine!

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 9:16 PM

There is something disturbing about her and her creepy ass son, other than their obvious narcissism. I do not know what it is, but no thank you.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 9:24 PM

That color isn't especially flattering on her. She also needs to get a little color on her body in order to try to attempt to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 9:28 PM

Something Madonnaesque about the way she's featuring the breasts while camouflaging the face.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 9:31 PM

There is a whole crew of middle aged women Elizabeth, Hallie Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez, etc that are constantly posting almost nude pics. We get it: you are still hot. We don’t need anymore evidence.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 9:31 PM

it's no different to all the men in their 50s injecting themselves with hormones and posting muscle pics

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 9:51 PM

Add me to the list of people who find her son CREEPY.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 9:55 PM

R17 the son looks like he will be daughter very soon.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 10:00 PM

I always thought she was intelligent because she dated Hugh Grant and she looked smart..but she is a garden variety bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 10:08 PM

He wasn’t with her because of her brains, r18.

He said later on that they split up later because they didn’t have much sex anymore and they devolved into housemates.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2021 10:14 PM

OP, I have often thought of starting this exact thread!

Every week, Yahoo features her as one of its news stories, always about how amazing or unbelievable she looks, nothing more — she HAS to have some kind of arrangement with them.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 10:19 PM

Why are you old coots looking at Yahoo news? I mean, really!

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]There is a whole crew of middle aged women Elizabeth, Hallie Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez, etc that are constantly posting almost nude pics. We get it

Don't forget Salma. But she doesn't post as many skimpy shots as the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 10:44 PM

I honestly don’t see anything wrong with her pictures. It’s nice to see some attractive older women and men in our youth obsessed society. Especially amongst gay men, where 25 is the new 45.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 11:03 PM

Yes, I agree to a point, R23. But it isn't nice to see her do this every week. It reeks of narcissism. Both her and her son do. Being narcissistic attention whores isn't attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 11:28 PM

And apparently so utilizing the photo-lighting flashback of a small dwarf star.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 11:45 PM

I’m most impressed by how all these people don’t have saggy chicken fat underneath the upper arms. No matter how much exercise I do, it’s still there, flapping around like sad trout. My friend calls it the “hello Helen’s.” You can’t get it sawed off, or then you’ll have scars which look scarier than the fat. Starving doesn’t work either, because it’s extra skin. These women just won the genetic lottery where all fat goes to the boobs! Hurray for them.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 11:47 PM

R26- They have had the very best of everything. Skin care, beauty products, medical care, plastic surgery, diet, ect. They have had the time to devote their every day to self care. They have little financial stress and they have housekeepers, nannies, ect. I would look great too if that were my life.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 11:52 PM

and didn't Angela Basset say it came down to giving up dairy? I don't think I could.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2021 12:03 AM

Her son is how I picture the young man in the portrait in Dorian Gray .

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2021 12:04 AM

Agreed, r28. My partner and I tried to give up dairy together a couple of years ago. He was successful and lost 15 pounds. I couldn’t do it. I need cheese on my salads, vegetables, and eggs. Everything tastes plain without it. I guess I’ll hold on to my vanity weight forever.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2021 12:12 AM

Her lips? Swollen and shit colored?

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2021 3:01 AM

She looks very very good, but the raised arms thing is an old trick.

Stand in front of the mirror, shirtless, arms down. Now, raise your arms. Everything looks better.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 3:07 AM

These late stage MILFS pose with their arms up to stretch and hide the underarm flab. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 3:19 AM

Having exhausted the billion dollar fortune he inherited from his grandfather, Damian's father, Steve Bing, leaped to his death from L.A.'s premier new luxury tower in Century City a couple of years back - penniless. She's nothing but a whore. Soulless and superficial as ever.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 3:24 AM

What exactly is she celebrating and for whose benefit? She an old whore with a used up....who went through menopause a decade ago. Why can't the West produce dignified women anymore?

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 3:33 AM

They justify their thirst traps by saying they’re normalizing something (breast feeding, a miscarriage, aging) that has never been shameful or abnormal. They don’t seem to get around to normalizing menopause or dried out pussies or having your hair fall out. Who do they think they’re fooling?

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 3:58 AM

tory cunt

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 4:03 AM

Her nose has always bothered me. I’m sure she’s had various nips and tucks... why not do something about that potato nose?

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 4:03 AM

She needs to bikini wrestle Christie Brinkley, stat. Christie Joker Face Brinkley has got 10 years on Liz but I'd say it's a good match. Pay for view.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 4:06 AM

Like Jane Fonda, Cher and the lot of them - they are post-menopausal women who want to be perceived as being pre-menopausal because they themselves regard older, post menopausal women as having no value, which is insane (where art thou dowager empress?), but which probably makes sense in our hypersexualized yet low-fertility culture. Jane Fonda and Cher want to be "hot." That's very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 4:06 AM

Well, you can't know if its as simply and pat as that. Jane has been a life long sufferer of Body Dysmorphia, even when she was young, beautiful, rich, successful and partnered.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2021 4:09 AM

"I think she looks positively beastly!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 7:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!