Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

7 World Trade Center

Do you believe it collapsed due to heat in the first and only skyscraper collapse caused by fire or do you think it was a planned demolition?

by Anonymousreply 117June 12, 2021 11:30 AM

There was a really fat woman passed out on the top floor of Building 7. When she came to and rolled over, the redistribution of her weight bought the building down.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 1:30 PM

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 1:57 PM

No one saw the paper airplane that crashed into it?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 2:14 PM

Not this crap again . . .

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 2:26 PM

F&f

We're coming up on 20 years of this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 2:28 PM

This again...the building had a chunk missing from it from the collapse of the Trade Center. It was a combination of uncontrolled fire, no sprinklers and structural damage.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 2:46 PM

In a similar, yet unrelated story: Susan Dimples is convinced that she contracted Herpes from a door knob, just as her husband has vehemently asserted for the past two years.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 2:47 PM

You all really believe some fire caused the entire collapse of a skyscraper? Really?

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 4:13 PM

The 9-11 Truthers, Anti-vaxxers, and “Stop the Steal” people need their own country.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]You all really believe some fire caused the entire collapse of a skyscraper? Really?

Yes, R8. Really.

Your turn: have you received a Covid vaccine yet, or are you planning to? How do you feel about mask mandates?

just curious. Awaiting your response.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 4:18 PM

No, I do not believe it fell because of the planes or the debris. I do believe it was taken down deliberately by us. And one of the main reasons I believe that is that it’s rarely discussed and most people don’t even know it fell down.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 4:18 PM

R10 Of course I've had my vaccine and I was okay with the mask mandates, I still wear mine inside shops. What the hell does that have to do with the false flag operation that was 9/11?

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 4:20 PM

"us?"

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 4:21 PM

No one cares anymore, OP. That was 20 years ago. There's other stuff to worry about now.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 4:22 PM

Mrs. Silverstein kept some incriminating photos in a safe in the building. There was no other way to destroy them. What the hell—it was insured.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 4:24 PM

Worse than the US government killing thousands in a single day and dragging the world into a war that no one outside of the rich wanted? Or is Trump saying some racist shit worse than that?

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 4:24 PM

R11 most people know it fell. It's just you loons that seem to think It's a mystery why a building that had two giant towers collapse into it fell.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 4:25 PM

Yes, R13…us, like the US government. I’m not even a big conspiracy person but that narrative makes a lot more sense than the one they told us.

You don’t need to look any further than the current dialogue about UFOs to see the government is willing to lie.

And before you ask, I got the vaccine as soon as I was eligible and am a lefty. 😊

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 4:27 PM

I think this building was actually brought down through controlled demolition. And it’s a shame that they never came right out and admitted that, because it’s given cover to the Looney Tunes who think the entire 9/11 attack was a false flag.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote]it’s rarely discussed

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 4:28 PM

We keep a set of explosives rigged just in case we have a convenient cover story to destroy a perfectly good building because . . .?

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 4:30 PM

Yes. Planned.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 4:30 PM

The first plane was meant to take out the single tower which they assumef would collapse into the second and cause damage to building 7, a dominos effect, but when it was obvious that wasn't going to play out, they threw a second plane at the other tower and just gave up on pretence when it came to building 7.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 4:33 PM

R9 those are disjoint sets.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 4:45 PM

Why are those who question the narrative put out there by the evil Bush/Cheney/Rove war-making administration called "Trumpers" or "Conservative?"

It's fucking Bush! We don't believe him and his war-mongering ways.

Gay Liberal Democrats are not obligated to believe the lies put forth by Dick Fucking Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote]Dick Fucking Cheney

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 4:55 PM

OP = Tania Head

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 4:57 PM

[quote]Of course I've had my vaccine and I was okay with the mask mandates, I still wear mine inside shops. What the hell does that have to do with the false flag operation that was 9/11?

Denial of reality tends to be a universal rather than pick-and-choose phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2021 5:01 PM

OMG! Who really killed the Lindbergh baby? Move on OP! Find a new conspiracy theory on which to hang your stupid hat!

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2021 5:32 PM

She's beloved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2021 5:33 PM

@ :23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2021 5:35 PM

R29 Oh fuck off, Lindbergh baby? Jesus, I bet you're old enough to remember the titanic.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2021 5:55 PM

Don't hide behind "just asking questions." That's a lie. You don't just ask questions. You also come up with ridiculous, nonsensical, conspiratorial answers based on zero evidence.

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2021 6:10 PM

R32...Didn't you know the Titanic was fake?

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2021 7:31 PM

Ha! More nonsensical than two planes smashing into buildings and then a third building randomly falling down because of a fire...

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2021 7:57 PM

No one says a building randomly fell down. Pretending someone is saying that is proof you have no actual counter argument.

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2021 8:10 PM

Didn’t Jews not come into work that day?!

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2021 8:21 PM

My own burial at sea....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2021 9:57 PM

R11 Of course it was taken down deliberately by "us" .

When we put our collective minds together we Data Lounge Bitches are Omnipotent!

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2021 10:13 PM

The OP has been exposed as a Trumper.

He started one of the new Hunter Biden threads, and had this to say:

[quote]Hunter used the n word multiple times in banter with his white lawyer.: If this was one of Trumps spawn, you'd all be calling for his impeachment. Hunter is a broken person, but that doesn't excuse racism and certainly not the n word.

by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2021 10:15 PM

R40 How the hell does that make me a "Trumper"? Because I'm not bending over backwards to defend a racist? Surely anyone supporting a racist would be the "Trumper"? Or did you really think you had a gotcha moment?

by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2021 10:18 PM

Defending Trump's evil children makes you a Trumper, you diseased freak.

by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2021 10:19 PM

Where did I defend?

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2021 10:21 PM

Quite a few loser Republicans seem to be showing up lately... Guess they've run out of things to read, since the Orange Monkey got his Twitter shut down....

Think of all the time they're going to have when he becomes some guy's bitch in the Big House!

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2021 10:23 PM

I think it collapsed legitimately, just like the two two towers, due to the planes and fire, damage etc. But, what if I’m wrong and your dumb theory is correct, so fucking what? What’s going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2021 10:25 PM

OP what the hell was to be gained by a controlled demolition of building 7? It hardly added to a day that was already catastrophic. It makes no sense and is stupid logistically to boot. And yes, you’re a Dumper

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]You’re a flat Earther too, right?

He's certainly a Trumpublican, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2021 10:33 PM

R46, I think they pulled it for safety reasons. It was unstable and they needed to get on with it so they could continue rescue operations in the area, so they pulled it.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2021 10:36 PM

This nonsense again? WTC 7 didn't need a controlled demolition. A light breeze would have brought it down by the end of the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2021 10:40 PM

There is video of Sheldon ordering the building pulled. You can see the clip in Loose Change a documentary basically saying the official story was bullshit which those with brain cells knew.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2021 10:40 PM

So for “safety reasons” they went into a building that was about to collapse in an area that was amongst other buildings already collapsed and planted some bombs? I think even if someone had that bright idea, it would have been vetoed pretty quickly. And what volunteers would have been idiotic to do that?

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2021 10:44 PM

Well, that “documentary” is the nuttiest, Q-Anon-like video ever, r50. Time to FF you and this thread. There’s no arguing with you. Your brain is like the size of a monkey’s... not quite all there.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2021 10:47 PM

What was housed in Building 7?

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2021 11:21 PM

Wow, I sure would love to use my FFs here, but there is so much crazy going on in the Theatre Gossip thread that I need to save them.

So pretend I am FFing you and I will try to pretend there is some validity to the crazy conspiracy theories about WT7.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2021 11:23 PM

What was housed in Building 7?

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2021 11:25 PM

Structural damage and fire. The smell of gas from the planes was intense. It ran straight down the building, making any effort to douse the fire nearly impossible.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2021 11:28 PM

The smell of fumes from the planes would have been erased by the smell of the huge tanks of fuel built into the building to support the generators for the Mayor's Emergency Command Center on the top floors, against the the advice of his Fire Commissioner and Police Commissioner, who wanted the Command Center in Brooklyn.

What else was in Building 7?

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote] I think they pulled it for safety reasons

For the millionth time, "PULL" is not a term used in demolition to refer to taking down a building. The man call to pull his MEN from the building because it looked like it was about to collapse. He did not call to "pull' the building because that isn't a thing.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2021 11:55 AM

^called

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote]What else was in Building 7?

Lucy's real vocals for Mame. She sang like a songbird.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Bush Jr. is when the United States jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2021 3:43 PM

R61 I thought that was Nixon?

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2021 8:22 PM

Bush Jr. was a stooge. It was Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2021 10:17 AM

Oh shut up already R58, you’re some half-wit femme bot flouncing to and from your computer in a muu muu with a mug of coffee in your left hand. The construction yard supervisor act isn’t exactly persuasive.

While I believe the “official” 9/11 story, I also think there is enough to support some skepticism surrounding the collapse of building 7. It’s as simple as that. And your rhetoric and name calling on this thread is no more effective than the rhetoric and name calling employed by the 9/11 truthers. You are all the same assholes, just different sides of the same coin.

Now go fluff your pillows.

by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2021 11:12 AM

There is no point in discussing this any longer.

It is patently obvious that the Cheney/Bush propaganda machine won the debate. You all believe their story and none of you are going to budge. It would require accepting some very dark and ugly truths, and none of you are going to do that.

Game over. You won. Bush won. Cheney won.

by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2021 11:18 AM

That is a big ball of crazy, r64.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2021 11:19 AM

[quote]It is patently obvious that the Cheney/Bush propaganda machine won the debate. You all believe their story and none of you are going to budge.

No, I didn't believe it at the time and I don't believe it now.

What else was in Building 7?

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2021 11:40 AM

R64, haven’t had your morning cup of coffee? That was quite a bit of pillow fluffing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2021 12:50 PM

So, you believe that after the two World Trade Center towers collapsed between 10 and 11 am, someone was able to procure the equipment for controlled demolition, build it into the already-compromised structure and then destroy the building all in a span of about six or seven hours, all done without any witnesses of people actually working in the building to accomplish this task?

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2021 2:17 PM

"I know! Let's bring back 9/11 conspiracy theories for a few days! That'll rile them up!"

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2021 2:24 PM

R64 clearly has multiple issues. These loonies always out themselves

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2021 2:26 PM

"I believe the “official” 9/11 story, I also think there is enough to support some skepticism surrounding the collapse of building 7" is the exact equivalent of "I'm a liberal Democrat and I hate the GOP, but here's a right wing talking point straight off of Fox News."

Is this really the best our trolls can do? "I'm one of you but I also agree with everyone who opposes you" is so 2016.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2021 2:28 PM

There was a BBC reporter on that day who announces that the third building (building 7) has also collapsed while it still stands behind her. There are some truths in the dark for sure. And before any of you queens come for me, I am not one to suck Dick Cheney's dickhole. He's a scumbag as nasty as the Trumps and their ilks. Some of you don't even make sense trying to relate skepticism to Bush/Cheney's narrative to support for GOP and Trump by default. People are capable of independent ideas, you know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2021 2:53 PM

I don't really know anything about building 7. Was that the one Christie Whitman told her son to get out of? Was anyone killed by that one or had everyone gotten out? Was that picture that showed a huge chunk of it missing real?

I'm not a conspiracy person AT ALL, but there is one I believe. My husband and I both think that the plane in Pennsylvania was shot down by the U.S. government. I also think it was probably a very difficult decision and probably the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2021 2:53 PM

So who were these people who risked life and limb in the biggest catastrophe of our generation to go and plant some bombs in the basement of a building surrounded by crumbling rubble? Only Dumpsters would be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2021 3:09 PM

R74, interesting observation. That’s a “conspiracy theory” that makes sense actually, in that I am sure that once the hijacking occurred, the government had that option already in the table.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2021 3:12 PM

Biggest crime scene the US has ever seen. Certainly one of the biggest crime scenes anywhere in the world. And what did the federal government do? They immediately started hauling all the evidence out of that crime scene and melting down the steel while burying the rest in a land fill. Immediately.

If you want to believe the "official story," the first leap you have to make is accepting they were able to write a factual account of what happened after the government destroyed ALL the physical evidence. The second great leap is accepting the idea that there was nothing untoward going on with destroying all the physical evidence before any investigation could possibly be undertaken.

The official report is fundamentally worthless because it is not supported by the evidence. It can't be. The Bush Administration destroyed it.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2021 3:13 PM

So you think that reporter is part of the conspiracy and announced the collapse of Building 7 early not because she mistook someone saying it was about to collapse but it collapsed but because she was in on it?

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2021 3:59 PM

R77, well, the biggest evidence is that millions of people saw planes going into buildings.

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2021 4:40 PM

R77 - PREEEEEACH!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2021 7:53 PM

I remember seeing a video on youtube that showed a row of explosions and flashes inside building 7 seconds before it came down in a very controlled way.

If it was heat that brought the building down by melting the steal structure, it wouldn't have fallen like that because the heat was just coming from the WTC side.

by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2021 8:26 PM

Again—who the FUCK was crazy enough to go plant fucking bombs in a building that was surrounded by thousands of tons of rubble??

NO ONE YOU LOONS.

by Anonymousreply 82June 10, 2021 8:30 PM

Someone who wanted to make sure building 7 became rubble itself.

by Anonymousreply 83June 10, 2021 8:35 PM

Listen to the firemen who were inside the fucking buildings! Pay no mind to the cunt at R82 - my pet rock isn't as willfully ignorant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2021 8:40 PM

The bombs were already planted in Building 7 way in advance. It was planned, just like the US planned for the planes to go into the Twin Towers.

Still, the OP is a homophobic racist and a Trumper. Use Ignore-dar and you will see.

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2021 8:41 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2021 8:42 PM

Time to FF this thread. Loons abound.

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2021 8:46 PM

[italic]The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing more than 300, injuring more than 1000, and spreading a wave of fear across the country. The bombings, along with the Invasion of Dagestan, triggered the Second Chechen War. Then Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's handling of the crisis boosted his popularity greatly and helped him attain the presidency within a few months.[italic]

Sounds familiar?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2021 8:51 PM

The Bush family had very close ties to the Saudis and both wanted Saddam Hussein gone. It's not too far fetched to think they worked in tandem to pull this stunt off. It's not difficult to find a couple of radical Muslims who wanted to do this.

A few days after 9/11 an Egyptian government official, iirc it was actually Mubarak who was interviewed, said that he warned the US about an imminent attack.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2021 9:04 PM

If the attack was planned months ahead and with the knowledge of the Bush government, of course the bombs inside building 7 were already planted before planes flew into the two WTC towers.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2021 10:01 PM

OP is still a Trump-Apologist.

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2021 10:02 PM

No one has answered. Just what was inside of Building 7?

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2021 10:02 PM

R92:

The local offices of the CIA.

The local offices of the IRS.

The local offices of the Secret Service.

The offices of the SEC and several major Securities firms.

The evidence vaults of several local and Federal courts. Court cases had to be dropped because evidence was destroyed.

Nothing important was in Builiding 7.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2021 10:16 PM

Is it possible that the CIA office was rigged to explode in a catastrophe? Like, they had secret stuff they didn't want anyone to see? So maybe it would have been blown up during any kind of emergency, and this was a BIG emergency. I'm just going with the flow here.

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2021 10:21 PM

R94 - YES, YES AND YES!

by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2021 10:34 PM

I believe the official story but I also believe that the Plane that went down in the field may have been shot down.

by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2021 10:34 PM

I forgot Mayor Guiliani's Emergency Command Center, which he had built there against the advice of both his Fire and Police Commissioners.

by Anonymousreply 97June 10, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote]I bet you're old enough to remember the titanic.

The Titanic? Child, I remember Noah and his ark. (I also haven't forgotten that "titanic," in this usage, should be capitalized.)

by Anonymousreply 98June 10, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote] If the attack was planned months ahead and with the knowledge of the Bush government, of course the bombs inside building 7 were already planted before planes flew into the two WTC towers.

Provide any evidence of this.

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2021 11:39 PM

It was Blanca and Eledtra.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2021 11:41 PM

I don't have any evidence, just arguments based on logical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2021 11:42 PM

[quote] I don't have any evidence, just arguments based on logical thinking.

No, see, logical thinking is based on evidence.

by Anonymousreply 102June 11, 2021 12:05 AM

Believing Dick Cheney is not logical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 103June 11, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] Believing Dick Cheney is not logical thinking.

Dick Cheney is not the source of the vast majority of evidence that leads to the conclusion of a plan organized and directed by Osama Bin Laden.

by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2021 12:09 AM

[quote]No, see, logical thinking is based on evidence.

LOL, you're an idiot. Einstein never had any evidence for his theories.

by Anonymousreply 105June 11, 2021 3:34 AM

R105, congratulations! You just posted the most anti-intellectual thought ever. It took a lot of stupidity, but you managed to muster it.

by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2021 4:24 AM

Well, yeah I knew you didn't have a good counter argument, dumbass @ R106.

by Anonymousreply 107June 11, 2021 5:07 AM

[quote] Einstein never had any evidence for his theories.

You are really that dumb.

[quote] Einstein stated that the theory of relativity belongs to a class of "principle-theories". As such, it employs an analytic method, which means that the elements of this theory are not based on hypothesis but on empirical discovery. By observing natural processes, we understand their general characteristics, devise mathematical models to describe what we observed, and by analytical means we deduce the necessary conditions that have to be satisfied.

Note: empirical discovery and observing natural processes. In other words, evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 11, 2021 11:54 AM

R107, such epic stupidity dictates that you’re a lost cause. It’s like arguing with flat Earthers. I could but what’s the point? They’re beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 109June 11, 2021 12:01 PM

You form your theory based on any number of possible triggers - SOMETHING(S) significant and compelling led you to form this supposition. Then, you go about proving your theory. There is a difference between absolute truth and "proven" truth, else there would not be so many innocent people incarcerated - one is too many. Those seeking the absolute truth will always conflict with those who push the "proven" truth even pertaining to the crime of the century.

by Anonymousreply 110June 11, 2021 12:10 PM

Einstein developed his theories long before he had any actual evidence, for instance that a mass creates a curve in the space time; that time is a 4th dimension. Actually most of his theories began with thought experiments. He worked on Special and General Relativity around the beginning of the 20th century and issued papers on the subjects in 1905 and 1907, but he couldn't get evidence for his theories on wharped space time until1919 during a solar eclipse where they compared the position of the stars in the photograph of the eclipse and then compared them with their normal positions in the sky,

There's a reason Einstein is called a 'theoretical' physicist and not a physicist.

Just stop R108!

by Anonymousreply 111June 11, 2021 10:01 PM

R111, that all hinges on what you mean by "actual evidence." Einstein's theories are deeply rooted in fact.

You seem to be confusing "evidence" for "proof."

by Anonymousreply 112June 11, 2021 10:17 PM

Ugh, really R112.

A theory is just that, a theory, until you have evidence.

Logical thinking isn't your strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 113June 11, 2021 10:29 PM

R113, what I wrote stands.

You are confused and don't know what you don't know. You are confusing "proof" and "evidence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 11, 2021 11:30 PM

R114, what you wrote never made any sense and never will.

by Anonymousreply 115June 11, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote] [R114], what you wrote never made any sense and never will.

To you. Because you have zero understanding of physics or logic.

by Anonymousreply 116June 12, 2021 11:16 AM

[quote]I don't have any evidence, just arguments based on logical thinking.

That's so weird because earlier in the thread you said you totally for real saw a YouTube video that showed charges were used to bring WTC 7 down. How peculiar!

by Anonymousreply 117June 12, 2021 11:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!