Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump to launch speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly

Trump is launching a speaking tour with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that will aim to “provide a never before heard inside view of his administration.”

The series, dubbed “The History Tour,” will feature four live conversations across the country between Trump and O’Reilly in December.

The tour “will discuss exactly how things were accomplished, as well as challenges, both good and bad,” according to a press release announcing the series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 14, 2021 2:02 PM

“I will be focusing on greatness for our Country, something seldom discussed in political dialogue. If we don’t make our Country great again, we will soon no longer have a Country! I look forward to working with Bill, who right now has the #1 bestselling book, to openly discuss the real problems of our Country, and how to solve them,” Trump said.

“Additionally, it will be fun, fun, fun, for everyone who attends!” he added.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 7:28 AM

Two 70+ year-old sexual predators doing a tour.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 7:30 AM

Lovely, just lovely...

said no one ever

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 7:34 AM

Two liars...sponsored by Depends.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 7:34 AM

Looking forward to this clowntour.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 8:12 AM

A gruesome twosome.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 8:14 AM

I wonder what kind of ticket prices they're going to charge. There are only four dates. It's certainly going to be out of the price range for deplorables. Remember when Hillary and Bill embarked on their 13 date tour?

[Quote]The best seats in the house at Seattle’s WaMu Theater on Friday could be had for $829, a steep 54% drop from the $1,785 that the former first couple fetched when the tour was announced in early November.

It'll be interesting to see if Trump can keep up with O'Reilly or if O'Reilly will let Trump meander all over.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 8:33 AM

trump will skim a bunch of the profits from oreilly

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 8:34 AM

I'll be shocked if this even happens. My guess is that it'll be cancelled by August.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 9:12 AM

I can't wait for the fistfights to break out between these two.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 9:35 AM

[quote]The series, dubbed “The History Tour,” will feature four live conversations

Trump doing a history tour?

LOL!

The guy had to have the Marshall Plan explained to him early in his presidency because he didn't know what it was.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 9:40 AM

O'Reilly has spent his entire career hurting and harassing his professional female colleagues. As a result he has had to pay 32 million dollars in settlements before being released by FOX. That's more than Cosby or Weinstein have had to pay to their victims. So my question is this: Is the 32 million dollars the largest settlement paid by a single individual in world history?

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 9:51 AM

The "grab 'em by the he pussy" nostalgia tour in a pathetic effort to spin corrupt behavior.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 10:09 AM

Deplorables like Trump rallies because they're like a show--they know all the lines and get to scream "Lock Her Up!" "Stop The Steal" and other selections from Trump's Greatest Hits.

They are not going to want to listen to a history lesson of any sort.

That would be like being in school again and none of them actually liked school.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 10:12 AM

O'Reilly, ex-Fox commentator, will not find it acceptable for Miss Lindsey to come along unless she stays back in Trump's hotel suite.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 10:23 AM

LOOK AT ME

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 10:31 AM

Trump insisted that his friend Frederick Douglass be one of the show’s guests.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 10:31 AM

He must have had a falling out with his lover Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 10:37 AM

Two perverts.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2021 10:37 AM

Trump always gets support from d-listers.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 10:38 AM

Will there be a food cart serving falafels and covfefe?

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 10:41 AM

Who cares!

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 10:43 AM

Dumb and Dumber 2.0

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 10:58 AM

Oh they will be perfect for each other. 2 disgraced old vampires who won't die.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 11:10 AM

Oh this will hilarious! The battle of the unearned egos! Orange shit stain will not allow Bill rapey O'reilly to talk. He will wonder off into a psychotic rage about how the election was stolen from him and his sickeningly fragile ego will be unable to stfu about it. I do hope it can be on YouTube. 😁

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 11:11 AM

R25- Edit : This will BE.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 11:12 AM

R26 Understood. Don't worry about the "Oh, Dear" troll. He hasn't had his breakfast delivered yet.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 12:27 PM

I can't imagine how unfocused and rambling this will be. No one wants to pay to see Trump be serious. They want the sideshow and the Lock Her Up interplay. It will devolve into something chaotic and ridiculous. Bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2021 12:40 PM

Thanks but no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2021 12:52 PM

Goodness. Will their heads blow off at the same time from all the hot air collecting between them as they feed off of each other like rabid vultures? I see spontaneous combustion in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2021 1:05 PM

Knights of the Golden Corral Tour

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2021 1:06 PM

Over/Under on them having to at least double the Motorized Scooter Section at the events?

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2021 1:09 PM

Maybe these events will bring out the more serious, thoughtful Trump for a higher level discussion of his presidency, world affairs and the state of the nation.

And maybe donkeys will fly out of my butt.

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2021 1:15 PM

Let’s see how they work around or spin the Capitol terrorist attack.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2021 1:42 PM

This will be a challenge for them if the crowd is going to be paying premium prices for limited tickets, presumably in places that are urban centers. They'll be a more sophisticated crowd who have high levels of disposable income to pay for airfare, accomodations, and their tickets. You'd think they'd expect more than a typical rally experience...

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2021 1:51 PM

OMG THEY’RE GOING TO DEBATE RAPE TACTICS

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2021 2:00 PM

It's an excuse for people to meet to plan the next coup

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2021 2:02 PM

The Falafel and the Shroom: coming to a stockyard near you!

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2021 2:14 PM

Hitler and Mussolini on Tour.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2021 3:39 PM

What song will they use to "play them out"? Gloria? YMCA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2021 3:40 PM

What could go wrong? 🤡

by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2021 4:01 PM

Troll up, troll up, for the Tragical History Tour.

by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2021 4:53 PM

Proudly sponsored by Depends.

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2021 5:00 PM

Dangerous duo. Hate speech alert.

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2021 5:07 PM

Won’t last long, they don’t have compatible personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2021 5:14 PM

R45- Exactly. Countdown to an epic battle of egos. My bet is psycho 45 turns on him first.

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2021 5:16 PM

Which adult diaper or shower loofah company will be sponsoring this tour?

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2021 5:21 PM

It would so sweet if all of their victims were sitting in the audience one night.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2021 5:22 PM

What, no speaking tour with his BFF Mike Lindell? Or Lin Wood? Or Mikey Flynn? No guest appearance by The Kraken?

Dumpy Pants better be careful. Batshit Universe can turn on you. That Rouge's Gallery of Seditious Insanity could say...for instance...that you've been replaced by or compromised by the New World Order. Word in Batshit Universe travels quickly. Dump would become a target and be out those sweet, sweet Deplorable donations.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote]Two 70+ year-old sexual predators doing a tour.

The GOP is once again reminding us they are indeed the party of family values.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2021 5:27 PM

R49- That would such sweet karma. The psycho cult he created turning on the leader. They would tear him limb from limb. Hee-hee.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2021 5:28 PM

So, it's a Dumb and Dumber speaking tour?

Shouldn't they have to pay Jim Carrey some sort of fees or something?

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2021 5:29 PM

Cue the music from Deliverance.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2021 5:31 PM

[quote]Which adult diaper or shower loofah company will be sponsoring this tour?

Remember that fool called it "falafel"? 😆

"I want to wash you with an Arab chickpea fritter"

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2021 5:32 PM

I agree with r9. Part of the reason Trump was able to fill halls with deplorables was that the events were free. It seems unlikely people will fork over hundreds of dollars for this. If ticket sales are sluggish, they will cancel it, 100%. Also, it's hard to imagine Trump and O'Reilly cooperating in the way that's necessary to pull this off. This tour, the blog, and as yet pitched projects is a sign that they are throwing everything at the wall and praying that something sticks. Jared is unhitching himself from Trump, which suggests to me that Jared realizes the game is over.

I don't understand why Trump doesn't join Telegram or Parler. Without social media, he's nothing to his followers.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2021 5:37 PM

How are deplorables not exhausted listening to that stupid asshole?

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2021 5:39 PM

R55- Just to add that sit fillers were paid to be at those rallies as well. Shit stain did not want any empty sits, so many of those people were paid to be there.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2021 5:39 PM

R55-"I don't understand why Trump doesn't join Telegram or Parler. Without social media, he's nothing to his followers." This reminded me of a true crime book I once read about Diane Downs. She was a malignant narc who shot her 3 children, killing one and crippling her little boy. She wanted a coworker to leave his wife for her. She was gaslighting the hell out of him. When she moved to another state to wait for him to join her, he broke it off. He said once her voice was out of his head and he could think, her influence over him vanished and he could see and think clearly again. I hope this is happening to his cult.

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]they're like a show--they know all the lines and get to scream "Lock Her Up!"

Do they ever pause to think for a second how come he couldn't lock her up while he held all the power the last four long years? Appointing 3 deplorable Supes, hundreds of deplorable federal judges, several Attys General fighting for the Chief Deplorable title - and zip, zilch, nada?

If the penny hasn't dropped so far, it never will with these people. Natural lobotomies.

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2021 5:52 PM

Don't kid yourselves. They're dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2021 5:54 PM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2021 5:58 PM

Trump will be dangerous until the day he dies.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2021 6:02 PM

Oh, yeah, Donnie! It will be "fun, fun, fun!" until Daddy takes the diapers away.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2021 6:14 PM

Call it the Falafel and Covfefe Tour.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2021 6:17 PM

If you would guarantee that both would drop dead unexpectedly at some point during one of the talks, I would gladly pay $500 a ticket for each talk and follow them around the country like a Dead Head following the Grateful Dead. To be there in person to see it happen would be a highlight of my life.

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2021 6:24 PM

☝️😁

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2021 6:25 PM

R62, dead or alive, damage is already done. We will have smarter "Trumps" coming. The floodgates have opened for every Republican loser to claim fraud.

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2021 6:33 PM

R67- Agree. He is evil and that is what he has unleased on us. Evil.

by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2021 6:48 PM

They should entitle it: Worthless Old Whiney Has-Been Bitches!

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2021 6:52 PM

O'Reilly in a fool and not paying attention. Has he not noted how everyone who signs on to the Trump train is ultimately ruined, called-out, caught, disgraced. And often with Trump throwing them under the bus. Bye, Bill. May be fun for a while, but the last lap for you,.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2021 6:53 PM

I work in a book store and am amazed every time I see yet another O'Reilly "history" book come across my desk. I think we should let his publishers know exactly what we think of them supporting a sexist, misogynistic, rape-y piece of shit who is now propping up another psychotic rapist. Here's his publisher. Pass it around. Let's get his ass cancelled...again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2021 6:55 PM

I'm gonna be there, front row. Close enough to smell His glorious feces!

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2021 6:56 PM

Here's his publishers direct contact page:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2021 6:57 PM

R73- Thank you. If anyone should be cancelled, it is this abusive piece of filth.

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2021 6:59 PM

Trump will chew him up and spit his remains out. I loathe both but Trump is the ultimate evil. Billy boy is way out if his league.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2021 7:05 PM

Will their advance travel staff have pee pee girls booked for each city they visit together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2021 7:06 PM

Will they have time beforehand to get refreshed and rid of those turkey necks? Forget about Asian-Americans, THOSE are the Chins we should blame for COVID!!

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2021 7:15 PM

In regard to O'Reilly.. how did someone with a degree in history and a former teacher, get a high profile NATION wide tv hosting job like "inside edition" in the first place????? and then go from there?????

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2021 7:50 PM

How does his history books, filled with misinformation, get past his publisher?

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2021 7:53 PM

This is a perfect opportunity to fill the small audience with people willing to laugh AT Trump at all thew wrong times, not as an obvious protest, but to undermine his confidence and humiliate him. It wouldn't work at a rally, as you'd get booed and yanked out. But at a serious talk you could react honestly and devastatingly. He'd cancel the tour at once. Thin k of his facial expressions.

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2021 7:59 PM

R80- I really love the way you think. It would also feel so good to throw his confidence off balance after what he has done to us. I wonder if he still has paid goons to beat people up for him, or has he lost all of that now. I would pay anything to humiliate him.

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2021 8:23 PM

Two blowhards. It makes me wish and asteroid strike would just smite them both out of existence.

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2021 8:59 PM

It will be fun watching them talk over each other. Who will prevail? I hope neither of them.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2021 9:15 PM

[quote]Who will prevail?

Comedy writers

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2021 9:24 PM

O'Reilly considers himself an actual journalist. Watch for him to throw softballs and lull Trump into accidentally sharing some news. I dont consider him much of a journalist but he's not Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2021 10:24 PM

This is just another right wing money grift for two greedy assholes.

Trump is awful and o'Reilly lives up to all of those ugly stereotypes about Irish Americans and their racism rage and anger issues. And he's not the only one.

Both of them are disgusting assholes!

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2021 10:59 PM

Two sides of the same shit dipped coin.

by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2021 11:13 PM

They are both political circuit whores.

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2021 1:55 AM

The "Revisionist History Tour" maybe.

I wonder how much cash one would have to slip O'Reilly to send him into an onstage rant about what delusional dumbass fucks Trump and the audience are.

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2021 1:59 AM

The "well off" deplorables will buy tickets and back the venues.

They'll make bank from this grift, they always seem to.

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2021 3:54 AM

This scheme will end quickly. One or the other will say something that triggers the other.

by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2021 11:25 PM

I hope we get audio/video of Trump shitting himself while O'riley is standing right beside him. I want a BOR reaction gif to Dump's fecal incontinence.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2021 11:34 PM

Unfortunately there will not be the drama everyone is hoping for. O'Reilly is a disgraced has-been "journalist" desperate for attention. He will lick Trump's asshole inside and out for the "privilege" of touring with him. Both these colossal assholes will ride this grift on the backs of their gullible "fans" for all it is worth! Fuck them! Just FUCK THEM!

by Anonymousreply 93June 12, 2021 9:45 AM

These two need to go away. The mainstream media needs to cover only DJT's crimes and prosecutions and those of his cohorts. If justice entities refuse to do that, I don't want to see or hear anything else regarding Trump.

Putting blowhard O'Reilly into the limelight again is shameful. He gets renewed media exposure, but Jeffrey Toobin, who is way less sinister, is left out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 94June 12, 2021 4:30 PM

Milo should show up in drag.

by Anonymousreply 95June 13, 2021 12:03 AM

The loser tour

by Anonymousreply 96June 13, 2021 12:07 AM

This is the political equivalent of Nickelback and Creed touring together.

by Anonymousreply 97June 13, 2021 12:15 AM

R93, unfortunately, O'Reilly is actually doing fine because he keeps re-writing history in his stupid books. I linked to the publisher up above at R73 so we can give them shit about hiring and continuing to promote and publish this piece of shit sexpest/molestor/Trump licker.

by Anonymousreply 98June 13, 2021 12:44 AM

Or Logan Paul fighting Aaron Carter, with Jake Paul taking the winner.

by Anonymousreply 99June 13, 2021 4:10 AM

R98 I know O'Reilly is doing fine. He got millions when he left Fox after sexually harassing all those women. My point is he is this narcissistic asshole is desperate for attention and he knows he can get more eyes on him by touring with Mango Mussolini. That is why he'd do anything for this opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 100June 14, 2021 11:30 AM

ETTD. I look forward to this happening to Billy Boy.

by Anonymousreply 101June 14, 2021 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!