Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steven Furtick Sex Scandal

The semi-hot guy from Elevation Worship. He's crazy. More of a motivational speaker, not a preacher.

It's not if he has a sex scandal, but when. Predictions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 2:35 PM

Creepy. The minute anyone -- and I don't care who they are or who they're preaching to -- says, "God told me..." you get the hell outta there.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2021 9:31 PM

Hey Furtick! God told me to tell you to wear a fucking pair of jeans with no holes in the knees. He says it makes you look like a cocksucker who's been on his knees too many times. And not to pray. He also told me you're a sick arsewhole.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote] jeans with no holes in the knees.

But he paid $50 extra for those holes.

They pointlessly expose his knees like slutty women pay extra to expose their shoulders,

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2021 10:16 PM

I see him on my TV every blue moon in the wee morning hours. Sex scandal definitely on the horizon! These types of dudes always have some bullshit goin on

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2021 10:22 PM

Youth ministry is such an utter scam. It is just a feeder to other money-grubbing ministries.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2021 10:38 PM

TBN, the whole fucking network is a damn scam.

Especially Mike Huckabee and his show. It's basically fox news on a religious network. The slogan is, television without an agenda or something like that.

The whole thing is a big fat Scam.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2021 11:08 PM

He's pretty hot to me, does he have a touch of the negro in him?

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2021 11:17 PM

[quote] does he have a touch of the negro

He has a suspicious hairline.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2021 11:21 PM

Damn what a transformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2021 11:29 PM

^ Combed forward = receding hairline

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2021 11:32 PM

Eww, ugly

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 12:25 AM

More than anything, these guys love to hear themselves talk.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 12:33 AM

He has a weird apeish face

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 12:35 AM

It will probably be a young girl or a guy who caught him

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 1:54 PM

Why should we give a shit about some evangelical churchy??

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 2:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!