Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Jensen Ackles is FAT in 'The Boys'

Wow!!! He's huge!

The dyed hair is almost as bad as Jared's wig!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 1:36 AM

Wow. So sad. They used to be so hot

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2021 4:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2021 4:46 PM

Shut your whore mouth, OP. This is not fat. This is hotness.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2021 5:15 PM

Jensen's face is a lot fatter than it was last year.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2021 5:25 PM

He looks awful. I think he's using facial fillers, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2021 6:55 PM

Jared is very skinny in WALKER, but has a terrible wig.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2021 7:40 PM

WOW he really does look awful! The longer, dyed hair does absolutely nothing for him, not to mention the beard. I honestly wouldn't have recognized him there.

R5 I agree with you. I think he probably lost weight in his face while trying to bulk up for The Boys and then succumbed to pressure to do some hyaluronic acid fillers. The fillers aren't badly done but they've definitely changed the planes of his face and made him appear heavier.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 1:46 AM

OP Jensen Ackles is far, far, far away from being a "fave" around here. Unless you're being sarcastic. All I ever see here are people groaning about how bad an actor he is or talking about him being a right wing Xtian.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 1:48 AM

I don’t like him for the reasons mentioned by R8, but he still looks hot as hell to me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 1:52 AM

Yes, R8, I was being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 1:55 AM

He doesn't look fat to me. He looks like he's wearing some sort of torso covering with his costume.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 1:57 AM

His FACE is so puffy.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 2:06 AM

That's fat?

I can't wait for season 3 of The Boys! It's fucking good TV.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote]I don’t like him for the reasons mentioned by [R8], but he still looks hot as hell to me

You need new glasses R9. He looks like a bloated alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 9:38 PM

He looks fucking delicious. More for me.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 9:42 PM

Fat is "IN" now in the gay world?

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 9:44 PM

Damn, I really wouldn't have recognized him in those photos. He hasn't looked that great in the last 4-5 years but he really does look heavier in the face. I think the people saying he's had injectables are right. I don't like the color they've dyed his hair and beard. It's too dark for his colouring. And I hate the beard, period. Time is a real bitch. He was beautiful in his 20s up until his mid 30s. Not so much now. But he was able to cash in on that window of good looks. God knows he couldn't have made that kind of money based on his talent.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 9:58 PM

From what I've read, the character has been a mess and in hiding, so he probably looks like that for the part. I don't see the fat face, that you guys do, but it could be the beard that is throwing you off.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 10:01 PM

Does he have Native American heritage? It looks like he could.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 6:11 PM

R19 I really don't see any Native features in Jensen's face, complexion, hair texture or body type. As far as we know, he has a typical white Southerner blend (German, Scottish, Irish and English). He and Chace Crawford sort of favor each other. I think both look kind of Scottish.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] He and Chace Crawford sort of favor each other.

They look nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!