Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brooke Shields' daughter goes to the prom

Oh well, at least she's rich..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2021 3:32 AM

She's cute, but incredibly average looking. No shame there.

Brooke seems like a good mom. I hope she steers her daughters the hell away from show business.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 11:15 PM

Mom is a fashion model, daughter can model for Irish Bland Face magazine.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 11:41 PM

Brooke is looking a little like Caitlyn in the OPs pic.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 11:53 PM

If you met the daughter and did not know who her mother was, you'd think she was a pretty girl.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Come on, OP! Brooke is a good mom and pulling this crap on her kid is not cool. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 11:57 PM

Team r5

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2021 12:00 AM

The kid looks healthy and happy - glad to see no eating disorder there. I hope she had fun. I went to a prom on the old Queen Mary in Long Beach about 30 years ago and what a night that was.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote] Brooke is looking a little like Caitlyn in the OPs pic.

A little?!!!

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2021 12:24 AM

She’s a very cute girl. Looks better than some of the tacky prom looks I’ve seen the last few years. It has to be a little bit challenging growing up the daughter of the Most Beautiful Teenager Ever.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2021 12:34 AM

R4 is right. She's a pretty girl, a normal looking girl for her age. Seems like Brooke did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2021 12:44 AM

Is Rowan the one that made Brooke want to wrap her car around a tree?

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2021 1:10 AM

I hope the Hermès bag was also borrowed from her mom. Otherwise she’s not even close to being raised like a “regular girl.”

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2021 2:59 AM

What would cause Brooke's hairline to recede like that? Is that a common issue for ladies, like for us?

Not trying to be a bastard, I honestly don't have a clue about female hair problems.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2021 3:44 AM

A lot of women experience hair loss/thinning after menopause, R13. Hormonal changes.

It's a good reason for not keeping a longer hairstyle after 50, which just accentuates hair loss.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2021 3:50 AM

I know a few women who had coronavirus who are losing a bunch of hair

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2021 4:00 AM

Thanks for explaining R14. And (maybe), R15.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2021 4:09 AM

I'm thinking that part of the reason why BS is looking so masculine is because of her furry eyebrows - it's almost Andy Rooney territory.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2021 4:12 AM

Daughter is cute. Her makeup is not the best. She’s not heavy, but arms could be firmed up a bit (not hard to do at that age- 30 push-ups a day and she’s set.)

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2021 4:14 AM

She's cute. I guess.

*snickers*

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2021 4:15 AM

Has she fallen on such hard times she’s recycling old clothes for her child?

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2021 4:16 AM

[quote] I hope the Hermès bag was also borrowed from her mom. Otherwise she’s not even close to being raised like a “regular girl.”

Maybe in your world. Just because you don't see that many in Sioux Falls doesn't mean you don't see them in other places.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2021 4:23 AM

Tori Spelling could certainly use this money saving tip, unfortunately her daughters are too fat to wear any of her dresses. I guess they could do a Pretty in Pink thing with two or three of them though?

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2021 4:29 AM

I would say a Hermès bag is not common for teens in general. Maybe LA and NYC it would be normal but where else?

Most people are not wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2021 4:45 AM

R21 I’m from NYC and I see about 100 a day but whatever. There’s a fine line (or not so fine line) between being wealthy and getting your daughter the nice tasteful piece from Cartier or Tiffany’s as a birthday or special occasion present and Kardashian no values territory - and buying your HS kid a bag that’s over 10k would fall into the latter (honestly I’m betting you it’s Brooke’s anyway, so this is moot). Even a Chanel - which a lot of rich HS girls get their first around 16 or so - is less than half the price.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2021 4:49 AM

She is an average looking girl with the misfortune of having a mother who used to be beautiful. Just typical show biz stuff. It’s not like she looks like Tiffany Uggo Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2021 4:50 AM

She could have fixed her hair at least? It looks stringy and dumpy. Having her hair styled would have made the dress look so much better

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2021 5:01 AM

She is not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2021 5:04 AM

Brooke would look much better if she changed her hair to match her older-lady face.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2021 5:42 AM

She's a very plain-looking young woman. Fraus criticizing detractors doesn't change reality.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2021 5:53 AM

The older daughter's a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2021 6:10 AM

Mom and daughter look happy. Brooke has always had strong features. Daughter is cute and looks like dad. Nothing strange here.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2021 12:04 PM

Good lord, what happened to Brooke? (Rhetorical)

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2021 12:09 PM

You can own the same Hermes purse as Brooke's daughter for a steal - $14,000 used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2021 12:59 PM

Maybe pretentious R24 can purchase it for one of her fantasy “special occasions” where average teenage girls regularly receive “tasteful” $10K gifts.

by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2021 1:32 PM

I mean, it's a high bar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2021 1:47 PM

Rowan strongly resembles Catherine O’Hara!

I haven’t heard about any of her slutty druggy antics, so I’m hoping she’s a nice well-adjusted rich kid.

Don’t pick on her.

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2021 1:49 PM

Brooke always looked like her father. That tension between masculine and feminine in her face is what made her so otherworldly beautiful when she was young and those features were softened by youth. Now that she's older and the plumpness of youth is gone, those same features make her look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2021 1:52 PM

First off, has anyone ever seen Brooke and Caitlyn in the same room?

Second, designer clothes/handbags are much less of thing in general with teens now than it was when I was in high school (early 00s) but it was never the wealthiest girls at my school who were into that/whose parents thought it was okay.

Was not an old money/new money thing either, as many DLers like to believe, it was more of a values thing. Plenty of parents just said "No, a 17 year old girl doesn't get a $2K purse or a $3K prom gown, that's just silly."

Which didn't mean those items weren't borrowed (on a more or less permanent basis) from Mom, but it was far from standard issue.

Any of you know where the daughter went to school and where she's off to next year?

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2021 1:53 PM

A [bold]very[/bold] high bar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2021 1:56 PM

Wrist corsages are a thing?

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2021 1:56 PM

Oh dear. Poor girl should have worn a caftan.

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2021 1:57 PM

She doesn’t quite look to be Princeton material like her mom, where is she going to college Santa Monica Community? Interesting that the smarter models, her and Cindy, didn’t necessarily have the smartest kids?

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2021 4:05 PM

R34 what in the world are you talking about and what am I claiming “happened?” All I’m saying is that even in the world of privilege buying someone that age a brand new $15k or so handbag would be very excessive. Which I suspect she didn’t do anyway.

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2021 5:17 PM

womp womp

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2021 5:19 PM

she was diverted R32.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2021 6:22 PM

I would have thought that Brooke would be against her daughter modeling. Her own childhood was pretty abusive with the drunk mother and the nude under age modeling and acting.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2021 10:46 AM

This must be the season of frugal prom dresses for celebrity offspring. I just read that Jennie Garth made her daughter's prom dress from scratch this year. I guess it wasn't just the regular folk hit hard by the pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2021 11:11 AM

Lori Laughlin’s hubby was designing prom dresses in his prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2021 7:38 PM

R48 But they only come in black and white stripes or orange.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2021 8:10 PM

Brooke sort of looks like the way they age characters in movies. She’s too young to be so wrinkled. She should do some work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2021 3:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!