Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF?! Kids are now attacking Asians in public? This is bullshit!

Jail the parents!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2021 12:25 PM

Don’t let the attacker be..... oh no!

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 9:32 PM

Why wouldn’t they?

Kids know that they can’t be charged as adults, and cities don’t like to put kids in juvie. AND if they act sorry and say they don’t have a father figure, they get counseling. And then they have their juvenile records expunged or sealed.

I’m surprised more of them aren’t out wilding, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 9:36 PM

But Black Lives Matter!

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 9:36 PM

So where are the Black people to call out their own people acting stupid since they love to blame everything on everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 9:37 PM

Somehow this will be blamed on white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 9:39 PM

What color kids, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2021 9:42 PM

Aren't they teaching Asians karate anymore?

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2021 9:46 PM

Everybody was Kung fu fighting… those cats were fast as lightning!!! 🌩

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2021 9:48 PM

Green, r6. Happy now?

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2021 9:51 PM

Those poor yellow kids

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2021 10:03 PM

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2021 3:04 AM

They were just trying to feed their families. Poverty causes violence.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2021 6:45 AM

Why isn't will.i.​am out there singing Kumbaya in Korean to help ease racial tensions????

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2021 7:55 AM

Why isn’t Joy Reid mentioning this on her show?🤨

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2021 8:01 AM

Let's hope they get what's coming to them

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2021 4:20 PM

[Quote] Why isn’t Joy Reid mentioning this on her show?

Joy has much more productive things to do like throwing unending shade at THE GAYS.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2021 4:41 PM

It also mentioned what is going on here in the US with the title X. It all plays into this. If you follow the money it is the rich that are pushing the gender issue

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2021 8:32 PM

If this were an epidemic of white people attacking a marginalized group of people, there would be national burnings in the town square. Why it isn't a daily topic on MSNBC, CNN, CBS et al. is more proof that the paranoia and hate that so many right wingers feel toward the media is, in actuality, an attitude we should all be sharing. The current American media and press is indeed dangerous, and they are indeed no friends to the American people. I don't even trust NPR anymore.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2021 8:58 PM

Going on in NYC, too.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2021 9:18 PM

Can you explain it detail r17? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2021 9:43 PM

[quote] Why isn't will.i.​am out there singing Kumbaya in Korean to help ease racial tensions??

Most closeted self-loathing homosexuals have a very busy schedule.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2021 10:43 PM

Any update who these little cunts are?

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 6:20 PM

"Jail the parents!"

They don't have two parents at home. How silly to think that.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 7:08 PM

Another black person committing an Anti-Asian crime. Will black Twitter comment on this? Probably not. Hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 11:24 PM

Another example of White Supremacy!

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 11:30 PM

*Walks away…”

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 11:42 PM

Damn you, r1, for making me laugh

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 11:43 PM

People see Asians as easy targets.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2021 11:45 PM

R18) My sentiment exactly. I think the entire population is trying to overlook anything black people are doing to the detriment of everyone else

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Because white people are pure and innocent, they never do anything wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2021 11:48 PM

Nikole Hannah Jones would say - This is the DIRECT result of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] Nikole Hannah Jones would say

But Nikole, there are at least 15 countries at war in Africa right now.

Is this just a coincidence? They are —

[quote] Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Sudan.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 12:02 AM

This entire thread is a disaster. Is there anyone on here who is not a troll? You guys waste so much time here, you don't even realize that Google doesn't index Datalounge like a normal forum, so it's not likely that search results will include Datalounge, no one but DLers will even see this. Plus no one sees your WWs unless they're already logged in and a member. Who are you doing this performative trolling for, then? Each other?

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 12:06 AM

Then F&F r33.

It's sad there is no moderation on this site. It's supposed to be for us, gay people, instead every sick racist homophobic asshole can come here and further ruin this place .

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 12:10 AM

'Performative trolling' won't help kids who bash by day and by night.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 12:15 AM

Donald Trump got away with lying, bullying, racist behavior his whole life. He’s broken hundreds of laws. He isn’t in jail. He never will be in jail. So why shouldn’t kids indulge in bullying racist behavior? They think it’s ok. The president of the United States is their role model

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 12:31 AM

R36- Joe Biden is AND his SLEAZY son are no role models either.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 12:34 AM

Ohhhhhh this thread is right in my "wheelhouse."

Those animals need to be thrown to the ground and their necks NEED to be "massaged" by my knee for 9 minutes and 29 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Lol r37. Nobody thinks about Hunter anymore. The rest of you are complete mental cases. Racism is crazy

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 12:45 AM

This is just the same trash acting out. They ruin EVERYTHING they go near

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 12:50 AM

I blame Marky Mark

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2021 2:03 AM

If the kids had reparations, they wouldn't be doing this.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 2:36 AM

Why don't we ask the Trans POCs to handle this situation. They fixed gay and lesbian discrimination. I'm sure they can stop violence against Asian Americans.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2021 4:37 AM

Hypocrisy. Black people discriminate against other black people and Asians more than the public admits. I'm black too.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2021 4:52 AM

Not surprised. Even back in the eighties when I went to a mostly black middle school with Chinese/Vietnamese in the minority and a few whites, some of the black kids would randomly assault other kids for no reason in the hallway and just swagger away. The white teachers didn't dare to discipline them either. Then, they would graduate to mugging other kids outside of school ground. I actually witnessed one attempt myself. I guess they see no point in actually making something of themselves and it's just "easier" to get on road of becoming petty criminals as young as possible. From my three years at that school, I only met one black girl who wanted to do well in class.

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2021 5:17 AM

Asians need to pack heat.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2021 5:36 AM

Asians need to stand up for themselves. They don't need guns, acting a little less submissive will do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2021 5:42 AM

they need tanks with lasers

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2021 5:43 AM

[quote]You guys waste so much time here, you don't even realize that Google doesn't index Datalounge like a normal forum, so it's not likely that search results will include Datalounge, no one but DLers will even see this.

You mean, tens of thousands of straights googling "Vivian Vance" won't stumble across Datalounge? How can that be?

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2021 7:47 AM

I genuinely feel sorry for the DLers who are so dug into their view that we can all just sit down and sing Kumbaya that they won't believe the evidence of their own eyes. I have seen pictures/videos of dozens of these attacks on Asians, and every single attacker has been bl*ck. At a certain point, sane people allow new facts to re-shape their opinions.

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2021 8:18 AM

[quote] This entire thread is a disaster. Is there anyone on here who is not a troll?

Basically, no, whether people are intentionally trolling or not. The typical DLer is unwilling or incapable of thinking about these issues any more deeply than “Black people are violent “ and “Asians should be less passive.” Most are delighted by the opportunity to flap their jaws about wreaking vengeance on blacks with what they imagine is impunity.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2021 8:23 AM

When we're on Prime Time we don't have many threads like this, if any, so I don't think the typical DLer is on these threads. However, I am certain we do have a few regulars who have alternate accounts they use for racist trolling.

What I've been really curious about lately is the newbies on here, posters who obviously don't know how Datalounge works. I'm wondering where they're coming from. Who points them in our direction?

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2021 8:44 AM

R53 Perfect point. It seems that the OP skips over other races that attack Asians and looks long and hard for only Black People when it's all races attacking each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2021 9:13 AM

R47) Wow! Way to go on blaming the Asians. Let’s replace Asian with Gay and see how that flies

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2021 12:29 PM

Nowhere in the OP's headlines is " black" mentioned. That fact is that the vast majority of these acts of cowardice and criminal behavior are perpetrated by black people and no amount of black "apologists" can change that fact. Does it condemn all black people? Of course not, but the facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2021 12:42 PM

I do r34 but I don't think FFs or ignores work anymore. The racist at r51 is also on anti trans threads and I've put them on ignore twice now but it never sticks.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2021 12:51 PM

It’s white peoples’ fault (of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2021 1:36 PM

Americans have a weird self loathing narcissism and historical illiteracy where they think America is the root of all evil and that people elsewhere don't have agency. It's very strange. America is evil but America didn't make the Mongols sack Baghdad or the Umayyad Caliphate put non believers to the sword.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]At what point will OP and others feel their work is done? When black people cease to exist?

No, just when they're shipped back to Africa.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote]The racist at [R51] is also on anti trans threads and I've put them on ignore twice now but it never sticks.

There is nothing racist about what that poster wrote.

FBI statistics show that the overwhelming majority of anti Asian crime is caused by black men.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2021 4:32 PM

SLAP THEIR FACE SLAP THEIR FACE!!!

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2021 4:36 PM

50 and 53, fuck you. You deserve THAT!

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote]If this were an epidemic of white people attacking a marginalized group of people, there would be national burnings in the town square.

Christ, STFU. There's white mass shooting after white mass shooting in this fucking country and white people aren't attacked for it. Meanwhile, if a single Muslim so much as farts thousands of miles away on another god damned continent, assholes like you think it's the fault of the Muslim guy running a Halal cart in NY along with every other one of them who had nothing to do with it.

Don't act like other groups do to whites what white people do to others. The fact is that white criminals are treated as individuals and no one goes after whites everywhere else on the planet for what that individual white person does, so spare me your pathetic attempt at making yourself a victim.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2021 5:25 PM

What happened to R50 and R53?

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2021 5:50 PM

[quote]If this were an epidemic of white people attacking a marginalized group of people, there would be national burnings in the town square.

True.

We've seen it plenty of times.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote] People see Asians as easy targets.

Hollywood needs to put out more kung-fu type movies to make whitey think twice about messing with Asians.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2021 8:37 PM

R68 Whitey?

Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2021 8:47 PM

R66 You must have him on ignore like I do.

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2021 8:01 AM

R70, that's what I thought, but I checked and I don't have anyone on Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2021 11:59 AM

"Whitey?"

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2021 2:05 PM

The worst part...?

If an adult strikes back against a kid, everyone will SCREAM, "he's just a child" and be as outraged as when a guy hits a woman.

Personally, I believe that once you hit me, I don't care whether your a child or a woman, you've forfeited any right to any consideration and a person has every right to strike back as hard as they want.

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2021 2:43 PM

There's a reason why there are 100% black neighborhoods and 100% black schools. They are unfit to be around civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2021 3:55 PM

Build that wall! Build that wall!

by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2021 1:20 PM

Who in their right mind would want to live in a black neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 76July 6, 2021 1:29 PM

DYNOMITE

by Anonymousreply 77July 6, 2021 5:46 PM

People from other countries, R76. They see cheap rent and think Americans are missing out on a good deal.

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2021 12:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!