Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A rating of current Republican Lady Senators

Politics mostly set aside, which current Republican lady Senator do you view exceeds the others in combined beauty, eloquence, charm, and grace?

DL will render a definitive answer. Results may be seen in Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2021 11:08 AM

They're all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 8:08 PM

This is like judging the prize pig at the county fair, but I have to vote for Murkowski - not that she possesses any of these qualities, but I do believe she represents the best interests of her constituents and is not wholly beholden to Cheetolini and she's not a complete nut/moron like some of the others listed

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 8:09 PM

Lady G is number one 🖕🏼

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 8:12 PM

Murkowski. She has some ethics.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 8:38 PM

CH Smith of Mississippi is a cunt's cunt. Just an awful person, right down there with her fellow cunt, Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 9:45 PM

Looks like a race between Lindsey & Lisa. The two are very different.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2021 9:59 PM

This is unfair. Lindsey was a legendary beauty and gracious hostess even before the Senate. The others are not exactly lookers.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2021 10:00 PM

I'm concerned about be compared in such a way with my good friends.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2021 10:02 PM

Miz Lindsey is the only one I can picture practicing her sashay and deportment while balancing one of mother's romance hardbacks on her head.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2021 10:07 PM

Lindsey and Marsha were beauty queen contestants. I don't know about the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2021 10:12 PM

Marsha gets a kiss from Orange Mussolini.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2021 10:21 PM

Did Marsha play the guitar for bloated Barr?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2021 10:24 PM

Women should not be allowed to vote or run for elected office.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2021 10:27 PM

What a nest of vipers! Conservative women are evil.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2021 10:34 PM

Lindsey Graham is a duplicitous lying little bitch……

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2021 10:39 PM

Miss Lindz's couch is not so eloquent now; but it has seen much action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2021 10:40 PM

Doesn't Marsha have a a little homesexual boy for a son?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2021 10:42 PM

“combined beauty, eloquence, charm, and grace?”

I’m very concerned about this poll.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2021 10:48 PM

Lindsey and Susan are the only two I would allow to be alone with my hubby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2021 10:50 PM

Miss Lindsey curses when she's mad. She is not very charming when she uses naughty words.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2021 10:57 PM

This is a trick question, yes?

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2021 11:07 PM

She’s not very charming period….even though I always seem to picture her with a donkey dick in her mouth…must be the vibes she gives off

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2021 12:41 AM

She does give off ‘homo’ vibes….my fuckin gaydar goes off like a fire alarm every time she opens her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2021 12:46 AM

We’d all be better off if someone would shove a dick in Miss Lindsey’s mouth.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]beauty, eloquence, charm, and grace

I laughed when I read that.

[quote]Lady G is number one

Lady G is #2 if you know what I mean

[quote]Miss Lindz's couch is not so eloquent now

I first read that word as "cooch" until I saw the pic you attached.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2021 12:53 AM

Those "lady" Republican Senators, as a whole, are as deplorable, perhaps moreso, if one randomly picked nine male Republican Senators.

LG, Blackburn, Ernst, and Hyde-Smith, are not politicians I view as respectable.

Lisa Murkowski acts reasonable at times. She represents Alaska which votes Republican. She lost a primary several years back, but won the general election on wrote-in votes without a simple last name. That's quite an accomplishment. In the next election, she may actually "gain" votes since she defied Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2021 1:33 AM

I've noted this before, but Cindy Hyde-Smith looks like the very cheapest discount cigarette bought at an interstate gas station.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2021 2:40 AM

Marsha Blackburn, and Bill Hagerty, voted against confirming Pete Buttigieg as Transportation Secretary. Yet, she shows her "arse" in Memphis grandstanding for "bipartisanship" when pork is involved. The I-40 bridge in Memphis does need repairs, but her record of being bipartisan is nil. She conveniently was a "no-show" on the vote in the Senate to have a commission to investigate the 1/06 insurrection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2021 5:16 PM

Lindsey Graham actually showed-up in South Carolina. Of course it is always to take credit for what someone else has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2021 5:20 PM

As a Republican lady guvnah, Ah am underrated fuh mah chahm and poise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2021 5:22 PM

Kristi Noem is worse. Pardon, the worst Governor following Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2021 5:30 PM

Ron Johnson is the senator I loathe…..he’s not a lady like Lindsey …but he is a fucking tRump enabler asshole.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2021 9:08 PM

You know Lindsey has looked a little worn out…how is he fucking and sucking and managing to stay off the radar. Are there any speculations ? and in South Carolina of all places…..what is he? a magician

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2021 9:25 PM

Poor thang, Lindsey Belle slumps, showing compromised posture. While she still sashays with flair, her spunk is gone with the wind except when she gets perky in the presence of Donald. The drinking doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2021 12:32 AM

Which one went to finishing school?

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2021 12:35 AM

Lady G is too use to those 5 martini lunches……he looks like he has a perpetual hang-over in the pictures I’ve seen lately

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2021 1:20 AM

Ask Charles Koch. Graham & Marsha Blackburn steadily receive huge contributions from this guy. Most other GQP politicians do too.

Taking those $$$$$$ from the fossil fuel industry & environmental destructors return billions.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 1:17 PM

Blackburn is zero.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2021 6:56 PM

Home Eonomics major Marsha, is on a tirade against Dr. Facci and science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2021 7:21 AM

The famous Senatrice has beauty, brains and Trump on her side.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2021 11:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!