Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jolie family circus goes out for dinner

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 18, 2021 2:18 AM

Where's Brad?

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 4:51 AM

Where's PJ?

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 4:51 AM

She looks great. And all her kids look excited to be there. I'm sure DL will be kind with their well wishes and congrats.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 4:57 AM

She's a malevolant gash.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 5:11 AM

Why you so angry, gurl?

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 5:38 AM

So really does look great. Better than she has in a long time.

Shiloh is going to be stunning.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2021 5:42 AM

She never disappoints in the style department. So fucking chic.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2021 5:50 AM

She used to be so good at PR, but does she think making her kids go out with her and be photographed in the midst of all her statements about being upset with their father is going to make her look good?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2021 6:00 AM

Shiloh will always be Angelina’s golden child.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2021 6:04 AM

Psychotic bint and her third world accessories

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2021 6:15 AM

R9 I heard the exact opposite. That AJ favors the older adopted kids. I like Angie, but you know she hates the fact that Shiloh matches her beauty - even if she's all tomboyed out. Bitch is stunning even in glorified gym clothes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2021 6:38 AM

Shiloh grew her hair out, looking tomboy chic these days.

She is the prettiest of the crew.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2021 7:29 AM

I thought AJ had a double mastectomy? Does she wear falsies or did she get breast reconstruction?

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2021 7:38 AM

AJ’s feet are very very long. Her frock is pretty but the pumps, and her feet, are fug.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2021 7:58 AM

[quote]I thought AJ had a double mastectomy? Does she wear falsies or did she get breast reconstruction?

She got breast reconstruction.

I know people think she's crazy in general but I never thought she was about that. With all of those children around, she needed to be too.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2021 8:03 AM

I was wondering when we'd get a pr stroll after the Brad custody win. Look at her solicitously shepherding the kids into the car to protect them from the paps she's called herself.

The dress is ok, the shoes are not. Too bad the bag she's spruiking is attached to that bony arm.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2021 8:29 AM

It's her fucking birthday!!! If she and the kids want to go for dinner that's their fucking prerogative! You never hear shit about her kids being awful in L.A.. They're good kids and they love their mother...leave the family alone...let them be!

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2021 8:35 AM

Brad Pitt is going to have to knock up another chick if he wants any straight bio sons because there isn't any in that crowd...

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2021 8:39 AM

She did a Zoom video in a black cocktail dress with matching pearl earrings and a necklace and a full face of slap. She has this weird late-80s view of style.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2021 8:42 AM

Jolie has huge feet. Remember when she gave an honorary award to this legendary French actress and then palled around with her a while?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2021 9:28 AM

R20 That’s Agnes Varda, the late director.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2021 9:32 AM

They look fine. Why call them a circus?

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2021 9:36 AM

Shilo and Zahra are going to be pretty if they take care of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2021 9:55 AM

They look like kids these days and in fact look a bit less slovenly than most. They seem happy and well adjusted to me. I agree Angie’s shoes are not flattering, but her purse rocks.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2021 9:58 AM

Those massive fake tits of hers throw her proportions completely off.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2021 10:12 AM

R25 - she has always been an oddly proportioned human being. Her forehead and lips and eyes are strange and it's the styling and the "trashy" combined with "sexy but crazy" look that made her famous. She has always been very bony and had huge feet and hands on a scrawny frame.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2021 10:24 AM

How come we have not seen pics of Brad with the kids for 5 years? Is he not allowed to take them out in LA?

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2021 10:40 AM

R27 the kids seem to desire pretty limited contact with Brad. His drinking seems to have had a big effect upon his relationships with his children.

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2021 10:44 AM

[quote]leave the family alone

She's a major American celebrity who was just in the news because of the custody battle. If she wants the kids left alone she shouldn't be taking them out. Shiloh looks like she's about to cry in every photo.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2021 10:50 AM

There's pics of the kids with his family r27, I think he just doesn't take them on pap runs in LA like Angelina does. She's also limited contact between him and the kids for years so there are fewer opportunities for him.

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2021 10:51 AM

R30, There are reports that the kids have not seen Brad’s family as well. I wonder if they just hang out at Brad’s house and thats it?

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2021 11:04 AM

Shiloh is an unfortunate looking child. She looks like she has the effects of fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2021 11:08 AM

I don't know who in Brad's family they've seen but someone here once linked to the IG of one of Brad's nieces and some of his kids were hanging out with her. I did also hear that he wasn't allowed to take the kids to his parents' in Springfield though so maybe it just happened to be a time when he had relatives over at his house in LA.

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2021 11:08 AM

So Brad let her take the kids abroad but she wouldn’t allow the kids to visit their grandparents in Missouri ?

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2021 11:13 AM

This feels so familar.

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2021 11:16 AM

Several months ago the tabloids had stories saying his parents hadn't seen the kids in four years, it was during the elder Pitts' anniversary celebration and the kids were apparently not allowed to attend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2021 11:22 AM

Something nice: that’s a good length for her hair, and it’s nice to see her wear a color. I think the dress is gorgeous, but I have doubts that it’s supposed to cover the chest so much. It looks like she’s wearing some sort of medical binding garment under it. But the skirt part is beautiful, those layers of soft sheer fabric.

The kids all look normal.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2021 11:42 AM

AJ is as insane as her crazy father, just in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2021 11:45 AM

Angelina is too dressed up, she looks like she’s going to some occasion instead of a restaurant. The kids don’t look too bad, except for Shiloh, who seems to wear the same outfit every time she’s photographed, and the younger girl. The most appropriately dressed is Zahara, which always seems to be the case. Angelina is definitely hawking that Valentino bag, probably why she paired it with a fancy dress. The shoes are atrocious. In general, I don’t understand why she doesn’t dress like she used to. I remember her wearing jeans and a t-shirt, leather pants etc.. and she looked great. You can elevate your style without looking matronly.

As for the kids, their at a transitional age. Right now though I don’t find any of them attractive, even Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Shiloh appears to be held against her will and made to look as ugly as possible. Why can’t Brad step in and help that poor girl?

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2021 1:56 PM

The adopted kids look nice the biological ones are wearing hand-me-downs and shop at target.

by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2021 1:57 PM

R40, Angelina does not want competition from her 2 bio daughters.

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2021 2:02 PM

Before the grammar police come in their *they’e*

R40, she’s 15 years old, what can he possibly do? I think it’s just her style. She’s gotten a little less masculine, but she’s not exactly embracing femininity either. I don’t buy the response that Angelina is worried about competition. If that were the case I don’t think she’d put braces on her (I’m amazed how sometimes the richest ppl don’t get their kids teeth fixed). Also Angelina is so dowdy and has been for a while. A mother in competition and who still cared about their appearance would still be dressing in a sexy, attractive way. Angelina abandoned that a long time ago. Again, the kid is already 15, if she wanted to dress better, she would and there’s nothing Angelina could do to stop that.

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2021 2:16 PM

R43 - I honestly don't think that is her style. She was a baby ffs when her mom started her in boy's clothes....4 years old. Angelina wanted to show she is some progressive with a gender non-conforming child. A 4 year old doesn't have the mental capacity to decide or even be aware of what she is dressed and groomed like. In anything, I kind of find Angelina a parent that the courts should look askance at because of her desire to turn her kid into an accessory just like Charlize. And no, this isn't trans bashing, this is the bashing of abusive and narcissistic cunts who turn their kids into attention grabbing props. Obviously, Bradd isn't too bright or too sober because a reasonable man wouldn't have put up with his kid being used like that by some bimbo who wants to be relevant. Talk about abusive parenting. Jeez. Don't even get me started on racism...her "handbag" children of color to garner more attention.

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2021 2:56 PM

r25 Yeah, she never had a huge rack. She definitely went up a few sizes with the fake ones. They don't suit her scrawny frame at all. Raisins on a toothpick.

Never thought of her as some kind of style icon either. Sure, there were a couple of award outfits that looked great, but she dresses to hide her skeletal frame and, allegedly, drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2021 3:03 PM

The kids look like shell shocked prisoners of war. AJ looks so unhealthy and mean.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2021 3:08 PM

Someon in the restaurant called the paps for a few bucks. They were snapped leaving.

She's still off.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote] Those massive fake tits of hers throw her proportions completely off.

Angelina Jolie has big, late 80s basketball titties to go with her big, late 80s society matron sense of style.

Apropos of nothing, all of the Friends women had their tits done and they got teardrop shape implants no bigger than a C, and theirs look very natural.

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2021 4:28 PM

How come you never see pap photos of Angie out with her friends? Oh, wait, never mind....

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2021 4:44 PM

I don’t see what Brad saw in her……he would have been much better off with a good man at his side.

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2021 4:58 PM

Plus the new movie starring AJ on HBOMax….is horrible

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2021 5:00 PM

Love how she poses to show off the Valentino logo. She must have gotten a lot of nice free swag for that.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2021 5:00 PM

All the kids walk out except Shiloh, who AJ shepherds out.

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2021 5:22 PM

That restaurant looks good. I want to eat there now. But will skip the "Tuna on a Pringle".

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2021 6:26 PM

R53 That may be because Shiloh has been getting extra attention/harassment from the press for her longer hair and more feminine appearance. They so want to label her and know if she is still Trans.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2021 6:29 PM

Knox looks a lot like Angie's brother.

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2021 6:56 PM

Is Angelina jealous of Shiloh?

by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2021 7:30 PM

Angie is Shiloh’s bitch.

by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2021 7:32 PM

Shiloh might have body dysmorphia, she is always pictured with a hoodie even in hot days in LA.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2021 7:38 PM

Shiloh is 15. When I was 15 I hated going anywhere with my parents and whined about everything.

by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2021 7:41 PM

She treated Brad so horribly, what could he have done to deserve that??

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2021 7:43 PM

Ladies hide your husbands.

by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2021 7:44 PM

She's kind of like a Rorschach test. I see the last great *Movie Star*, the kind they don't make anymore, others see a scheming cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2021 7:54 PM

[quote] family circus

Who gives a shit, OP? Ida Know. Not Me!

by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2021 8:27 PM

Shiloh really has Brad's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2021 9:30 PM

The irony about that R62, is Aniston stole Justin T. from his long term gf and Laura Dern stole her ex, Ben Harper, from his wife. I don’t like Jolie, but most of Hollywood is trash

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2021 9:44 PM

You know..I don’t want to get off topic ….but Justin Timberlake looks good with a beard…but still looks like a twink with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2021 10:05 PM

R65, she also has his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2021 11:47 PM

"In pictures exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com....." In other words, she called the Daily Mail and told them where she would be and when. People magazine passed.

by Anonymousreply 69June 7, 2021 12:23 AM

Angie's dress is like something Rose Nyland would wear on a date on the Golden Girls, seriously. WTF? If I had that body I wouldn't dress like Boca in the 80s. Her arms are still always covered up... hmm I wonder why.

The kids look good. Shiloh and Zahara are gorgeous and the twins are very good looking also.

by Anonymousreply 70June 7, 2021 12:36 AM

She’s had a lot of cosmetic surgery hasn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 71June 7, 2021 12:54 AM

Those lips look like a protracted anus

by Anonymousreply 72June 7, 2021 12:55 AM

She looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 73June 7, 2021 12:57 AM

+1 with r63.

this manipulative, bat-shit crazy bitch has star wattage to spare.

by Anonymousreply 74June 7, 2021 1:17 AM

Shiloh still doesn’t look very girly more lesbian soft butch with her hair in a man bun that’s trendy for hipster dudes.

by Anonymousreply 75June 7, 2021 3:16 AM

I love how she pretends to slide past the paparazzi like she doesn’t want her picture taken, yet she goes to a restaurant known for having paparazzi hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 76June 7, 2021 3:22 AM

She looks good and is aging nicely but overall she is overrated in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 77June 7, 2021 3:29 AM

I can't imagine how bitter she must be on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 78June 7, 2021 3:32 AM

People reports that it was a birthday surprised from her kids but why the different attire compared to the kids?

by Anonymousreply 79June 7, 2021 3:33 AM

Her kids always look miserable when they’re with her.

by Anonymousreply 80June 7, 2021 3:36 AM

I never take my kids out. There's cheese and wine in the fridge.

by Anonymousreply 81June 7, 2021 3:47 AM

I would want to be with Brad …he seems like he knows how to party he deserves a good man who can love him good and hard. why he chooses women is beyond me

by Anonymousreply 82June 7, 2021 3:53 AM

I didn’t realize they updated Family Circus, nice of them to add non-binary characters.

by Anonymousreply 83June 7, 2021 4:33 AM

I do like her haircut here.

by Anonymousreply 84June 7, 2021 4:36 AM

[quote]Angie's dress is like something Rose Nyland would wear on a date on the Golden Girls

Wow, you're right, not going on a date necessarily but something Rose would wear if she was going to have a little dance number on the show. As soon as you said it I was reminded of this purple thing from when she danced with Dorothy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 7, 2021 4:44 AM

Why is she not a gay icon?

by Anonymousreply 86June 7, 2021 5:16 AM

Her valentino garavani handbag cost 4k

by Anonymousreply 87June 7, 2021 5:32 AM

R79, she’s always dressed up, while the kids dress down. I remember seeing them going into a restaurant and I shit you not, she was wearing a Grecian gown while they were in sweats.

I do wonder what will happen when the kids all turn legal. It seems like her life revolves around them and it’s also how she sticks it to Brad. I guess she could finally move to England, but I think she has an unhealthy attachment to the kids. So I can see her adopting more to fill the void.

by Anonymousreply 88June 7, 2021 5:42 AM

Angelina looks beautiful. Love the dress and Valentino pockebook.

by Anonymousreply 89June 7, 2021 5:56 AM

Does she still have the home in France or did that phase run it’s course?

by Anonymousreply 90June 7, 2021 6:25 AM

[quote] I didn’t realize they updated Family Circus, nice of them to add non-binary characters.

Reverend Pat said it was okay and so did the ACLU, so I'm sure a conservative Christian such as Bil Keane couldn't disagree. That is, if he weren't dead.

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2021 6:48 AM

Angelina... Eats?

by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2021 7:00 AM

R92 She probably had a small salad 🥗.

by Anonymousreply 93June 7, 2021 7:14 AM

I like her nude-colored shoes, actually. Definitely called the paps. She is overdressed compared to the kids. She always is overdressed and unnatural-looking on her pap strolls.

by Anonymousreply 94June 7, 2021 7:26 AM

She's really aging well and looks gorgeous. That has to piss off all the people who pretend assholes all look ugly on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 95June 7, 2021 7:37 AM

[quote] Angelina... Eats?

No, Rose, she just absorbs light through her skin and produces chlorophyll through photosynthesis.

by Anonymousreply 96June 7, 2021 8:03 AM

R74 is crazy. She is a bag of bones with prosthetic breasts and R77 is right and so is R94. Very overrated in the looks department. Her face is bizarre and so are her proportions. To me Angie is like those trashy girls in high school who suddenly, someone with a fetish for small boy's bodies told she was pretty and the lobotomized fraus of America bought it when they saw her with all those kids and she was like "huh? Someone thinks I am beautiful? Wow...let me get some European gays to dress me up". You all don't know, but those dresses are what all fashionable girls in Europe are wearing. Except Angie got it wrong...you are supposed to eschew the nipped waist and wear it loose with Lagerfeld sneakers with studs and a simple fabric bag. Otherwise, it looks frumpy...but she isn't European, just Hollywood trash.

by Anonymousreply 97June 7, 2021 8:33 AM

Angelina always had chicken legs, dangly arms and a flat ass yet we were all supposed to believe to that she had a smoking-hot body.

by Anonymousreply 98June 7, 2021 9:13 AM

Brad’s family is extremely conservative and right wing I remember the mother wrote some deplorable letter to the editor a few years back. Brad has also admitted to an alcohol problem and getting sober. I’m not sure why Angie gets all the hate.

by Anonymousreply 99June 7, 2021 9:21 AM

R99 Angie is a conservative too. She more or less outed herself when she worked with Clint Eastwood and she said they had similar politics. In another interview, she also said her and Brad used to have political debates at the dinner table (and you know Brad is as liberal as they come).

So any friction with his family probably had less to do with politics and more to do with her being a conniving bitch.

by Anonymousreply 100June 7, 2021 9:27 AM

She’s actually spoken out against Trump’s policies and met with Obama during his presidency I really don’t think she’s as conservative as she claimed years ago during an Oscar campaign. Especially after years advocating for refugees with the UN.

by Anonymousreply 101June 7, 2021 9:32 AM

Her brother is a born again youth minister for Saddleback church founded by Rick Warren.

by Anonymousreply 102June 7, 2021 9:35 AM

R101 She only met with Obama because Brad wanted to meet him. And just because she spoke out against Trump’s policies doesn’t mean she didn’t vote for him, especially since she’s a cheapskate and loves money. I remember another interview she did in the UK where she said the millionaire tax put her off and made her unsure if she wanted to buy a home there (because she’s SO poor).

by Anonymousreply 103June 7, 2021 9:36 AM

"America is a country founded on guns. It's in our DNA. It's very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don't feel safe, I don't feel the house is completely safe, if I don't have one hidden somewhere. That's my thinking, right or wrong,.” -Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2021 9:37 AM

R63, I see what you see when I look at Jolie. She’s beautiful and one of the very few real stars that we have left, and I’ve never understood the hate that she gets.

by Anonymousreply 105June 7, 2021 9:39 AM

R104 So I guess they are both conservative trash.

by Anonymousreply 106June 7, 2021 10:16 AM

Angelina Jolie: Now Out as an Obama-Hating Libertarian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 7, 2021 10:43 AM

So what, r104? Gun ownership is a strange issue in the US. It doesn't mean Pitt believes any old crazy should be able to buy an assault rifle with no background check.

by Anonymousreply 108June 7, 2021 10:44 AM

[quote] She’s had a lot of cosmetic surgery hasn’t she?

According to the plastic surgery expert Lorrie on YouTube she’s had [italic]a lot[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2021 10:45 AM

The boy twin has dead, vacant eyes.

by Anonymousreply 110June 7, 2021 10:53 AM

Knox is going to grow up to look like his creepy uncle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 7, 2021 11:31 AM

I recall everyone saying Shiloh was f2m years ago. This is why we need to wait.

by Anonymousreply 112June 7, 2021 11:57 AM

Ha ha she takes them to Tao for a pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 113June 7, 2021 12:04 PM

R99 it's because her family is fundie trash too, and her dad and brother have been more actively, publicly far-right fundie than Brad's family has been. Voight has spent years trashing Democrats, her brother James Haven is big in the infamous Saddleback church. Brad's mom's op ed was heinous but that pales in comparison to all the videos and appearances Voight has made, and all the anti-gay work Saddleback does, with James Haven using his celebrity-adjacent status to get publicity for it sometimes.

Plus, Jolie doesn't like Obama, she called him a "socialist in disguise" and a "one-term president." That might have just been rumor but when she finally met him she said basically he was fine in some things but frustrating about others, so even after meeting him she couldn't really manage much praise. That's why people come down harder on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 7, 2021 12:09 PM

AJ looks so uncool. What's with the old lady bag and the piss colored dress? Is she getting money from Valentino? And why can't Brad have joint custody? She's turned them all against him. Brad still looks good, his career is going strong, while AJ stews over not being able to destroy him in her horrid designer frocks. When will she let it go? She misses being a Hollywood A couple. Understandable. But why use the kids as pawns. Hate her.

by Anonymousreply 115June 7, 2021 12:17 PM

Well, R104, you can take the boy out of Springfield but you can't always take the Springfield out of the boy.

I grew up near Springfield, I'm 8 years younger than him and I have photos of me on Christmas morning when I was 4 years old, holding my first gun, a gift from my dad. It was absolutely part of the culture Brad grew up in. And yes, he is (or was) way too drunk to have guns in the house, but even the middle and upper class families in Southern Missouri had that one male relative who shot off a toe or blew their nuts off mishandling a gun while drunk, usually while hunting but sometimes they'd mix things up and shoot a hole through their foot and the bottom of a pontoon out on Lake Taneycomo or something.

by Anonymousreply 116June 7, 2021 12:18 PM

Jane’s anti gay letter was awful but James used to be the head nanny and has more close contact and influence over the kids.

by Anonymousreply 117June 7, 2021 12:26 PM

I didn't know that about James but looked it up and there are a ton of obviously planted articles about that crazy-eyed fundie helping out poor victim Angelina after Brad was so mean and evil to her. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 118June 7, 2021 12:35 PM

I flipped by Tomb Raider on TV over the weekend and was thinking for as much as she has been talked about over the last twenty years, she does not exactly have an extensive and/or successful filmography for how much of a star she is considered. She received some good reviews around the time of Girl Interrupted. She broke out as a big mainstream star- sex symbol with Tomb Raider, although I think the first Tomb Raider was really the only commercial success during that time. While she is always talked about as some beautiful, sexy woman, I think her time as a sex symbol for straight men was relatively short from Tomb Raider to the early Pitt era. I think only real commercial success she has had since then was Maleficent.

by Anonymousreply 119June 7, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote] Angelina always had chicken legs, dangly arms and a flat ass yet we were all supposed to believe to that she had a smoking-hot body.

AJ was always more about the face than the body. The grapefruit-sized breast implants are probably due to body insecurities.

She started out with some good raw materials (her face), but then had some really good plastic surgery throughout the years. IMO, the nose is the most obvious area of change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 7, 2021 6:38 PM

What r105 said.

Paparazzi calling, child exploiting, cheese off the cracker, Pitt-hating, mediocre acting talent? Pfffft. All true, but who gives a shit?

Love, hate or be indifferent to Jolie, when it comes to STAH presence, and beauty, this bitch still has it, as Frank N. Furter would say in "ah..bundance!".

She knows the window is closed. That's why Jolie now takes roles that call for heavy make-up and CGI. Also, some DLer who knows her said she likes the heavy make-up roles because when it's being applied, it's the only time she gets to have time to herself.

Too bad. That's what happens when you acquire children, another crazy aspect to her.

Pitt got in way, way over his head when he dumped Aniston for her, although I can see why he did it. Aniston wasn't in Jolie's league and he wanted to "trade up". How'd that work out?

And may I remind you bitches that I am on record here predicting, since when Pitt and Jolie first got together, that one day she'll dump his ass because the 10 lb bag of powdered cement leaning against the corner of my garage has more charisma than Pitt.

Add drinking to being a bore and there you have it. I'm as sure, however, that Jolie is just as screwed up Pitt and she gave as good as she got.

by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2021 11:54 AM

as Pitt^

by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2021 11:56 AM

You were right Della that the marriage would end & end badly, though I disagree that Pitt has no charisma; he may be a crashing bore in private, but he made that dreary "Once Upon A Time..." at least somewhat watchable

by Anonymousreply 123June 8, 2021 12:01 PM

If Shiloh is really distressed in those pictures, the kid's next move will be to decamp to her dad's house & refuse to go back. Teen girls love nothing better than to throw a fuck you to their mother. It's a rite of passage.

Now that lockdown is over, it's going to be a long hot summer in the Jolie household

by Anonymousreply 124June 8, 2021 12:10 PM

You guys are SICK. She is still beautiful. Very, in fact. Her fire film got a lot of good reviews.

by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2021 12:21 PM

She has a beautiful face but her body isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 126June 8, 2021 5:03 PM

The plastic surgery took her to uncanny valley.

by Anonymousreply 127June 8, 2021 5:17 PM

R124, You don't have to worry about Angelina's kids...they're doing just fine. Looks like the family are in NYC at the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 8, 2021 5:36 PM

The kids don't particularly look fine in those pics, r128.

by Anonymousreply 129June 8, 2021 5:47 PM

They're walking through JFK...should they be doing fucking cartwheels? How should they look when they walk through an airport? I'm dying to know... They're probably excited to get the hell out of LA and travel to another city...

by Anonymousreply 130June 8, 2021 6:07 PM

There are other pics were of them walking through JFK and Shiloh in particular looks stressed while the others look uncomfortable with the cameras on them. They don't look like they're doing just fine, as r128 claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 8, 2021 7:05 PM

The beige patent pumps look orthopaedic. The shame style would have worked with a pointy toe.

R97 is right. I like the dress but she got the styling all wrong, it needed that Bohemian, breezy, summery European accessorising.

by Anonymousreply 132June 8, 2021 7:45 PM

Whatever the case, it's hot as fuck here on the east coast, so she'll need to shed some layers or melt

by Anonymousreply 133June 8, 2021 7:47 PM

It’s weird that her only friends seem to be her children. Not a healthy dynamic at all.

by Anonymousreply 134June 8, 2021 7:59 PM

R128, i knew Shiloh’s girly phase wouldn’t last long. She is back wearing a male adidas hoodie. Soon she will go back to shorter hair and will transition.

by Anonymousreply 135June 8, 2021 9:59 PM

She arranges play dates for her kids with the offspring of other celebrities they follow, like Tony Hawk, or that posh girl from Stranger Things.

by Anonymousreply 136June 8, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote] They're probably excited to get the hell out of LA and travel to another city...

Yea, that's not typical teenage or kid behavior at all. That is Jolie and HER wanderlust. She's imposing it on the kids.

by Anonymousreply 137June 8, 2021 10:16 PM

The 3 older kids should be hanging out with their friends instead of being Angelina’s beck and call. The kids will turn out to be like her brother who became a a hired help ( head nanny) and thn when he stood up to her she let him go, disposed him and they have not spoken since.

by Anonymousreply 138June 8, 2021 10:28 PM

Aside from her turns in the TV movies George Wallace and Gia and then in Girl, Interrupted I don't think she's given a great performance, much less established herself as a director. Her best work was her reaction to the Sony e-mail hack--I want that picture of her giving the death stare to Amy Pascal silkscreened on a t-shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 8, 2021 10:36 PM

R107: Then she forfeits her right to say the N-word. Jen can say it since she donated to Pete Buttigieg's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 140June 8, 2021 11:21 PM

R138 needs to show receipts, I hadn’t heard that story. Her bro is def a religious nut-job closet-case though.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2021 11:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2021 11:47 PM

[R139] is correct. Honestly think Brittany Murphy was the best acted performance in Girl Interrupted, Angie was way too over the top and seemed like a cartoon character version of a sociopath - the book's author said as much about her performance. At least Jolie's predecessor Mia Farrow had something resembling talent and nice list of films / TV under her belt before she went completely batty.

by Anonymousreply 143June 9, 2021 6:40 PM

Haven has had a lovely home in Studio City for ages now. It's a nice middle class (for LA) neighborhood and his house was worth maybe $1million or more. I remember something about his dad co-owning a condo with him before he bought the Studio City property.

He was never their nanny. He is their uncle and was spending time with them right before and after the separation. He was working on a film he wrote and produced that premiered in spring 2017. By then he had pretty much disappeared from his sister's life - what one could see from the outside - and in interviews about the film he discussed how he and his father reconciled and he talked a lot about how important forgiveness and understanding is. Two concepts seemingly foreign to his sister. He did go with his father to the LA premiere of Maleficent2 with his father that was Winter 2019.

He may not approve of how she has been attacking Pitt and alienating the kids. Pitt was reportedly good to him.

by Anonymousreply 144June 9, 2021 7:34 PM

What happened to her fashion sense? She went from vixen to nun with zero sex appeal. Do these kids ever go to the beach, sporting events, the park etc? .... you never see them pictured doing anything remotely normal. Only shopping photo-ops and heading into restaurants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 10, 2021 3:46 AM

R54 the restaurant is beautiful inside, but the food was pretty awful. The dessert was the only good thing to be honest.

Go to have a drink at the bar at least (when the bar reopens) and enjoy the view otherwise-

by Anonymousreply 146June 10, 2021 7:35 AM

She HAS worn that dress before!

And R132, she wears it with a pointy toe this time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 10, 2021 7:41 AM

R147, that yellow dress is truly something out of my mother's closet from the 1980s. Trust me, I was there. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2021 8:26 AM

It is very Rose Nylund

by Anonymousreply 149June 10, 2021 9:46 AM

She is still in ny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2021 5:24 PM

R150, that is clearly not recent. They would be melting wearing heavy coats/jackets. Plus no masks in sight and they were wearing them yesterday. That is clearly from a previous visit during winter.

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2021 6:28 PM

R151, here’s the new pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2021 8:15 PM

No matter what Angelinas faults may be I still like her ten times better than that dishrag Jennifer Aniston..

by Anonymousreply 153June 10, 2021 10:04 PM

Long sleeves again 1R52, shapeless sack again, lifeless hair and orthopedic, hideous shoes. Where is her stylist?

by Anonymousreply 154June 10, 2021 10:10 PM

She is definitely hawking the bag and clothes. The DM can ID everything she’s wearing including mask. At first I thought she just got comped the swag, but now I’m thinking she probably gets paid as well. The way she holds the bags make it obvious it is pr related.

by Anonymousreply 155June 10, 2021 10:16 PM

lol R150. Why would anyone be wearing a down jacket in NYC today when its 80 degrees?

by Anonymousreply 156June 10, 2021 10:23 PM

Brad is such a dumbass...why did he attached himself with the that Weinstein movie and made himself producer now all those blue checkmarks are currently asking the same question esp when he had worked on various films together. Brad also has several skeletons in his closet with dating (grooming) young girls and have allegedly accused of child abuse and still has a lengthy custody battle, those blue checkmark journalists when they are pissed can easily bring it all up because of the hypocrisy of it all... not to mention Ronan Farrow is team Angelina since she reminded him of his dear old mom.

by Anonymousreply 157June 10, 2021 10:29 PM

This thread feels like Two Old Queens Who Only Have a Minute To Catch Up for jealous, spiteful nobodies.

Jesus, the vitriol. Brad and Angie have accomplished more than any of you ever will!

by Anonymousreply 158June 10, 2021 10:40 PM

R157 You are a lunatic. Brad is not into girls, never has been. Dating a 17 yo when you are 21 is fine, it does not make you a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 159June 10, 2021 10:40 PM

R159, it doesn’t matter because gen z and those blue checkmarks journalists are calling it “grooming” nowadays even if she was 17 and he was 26. shalane mccall also needs to make a statement since she was 14 at the time they allegedly became an item.

by Anonymousreply 160June 10, 2021 10:56 PM

OK too much on this thread that is crazy talk about pedo shit. Hope Brad gets his quality time with his bio kids this summer.

by Anonymousreply 161June 10, 2021 11:21 PM

I did see that Daily Mail article about brother James Haven in some seedy area of LA. The article didn't say he lived there, but that he was visiting a friend who lived there.

I don't think Angelina has a great sense of style. She's not horrible, style-wise. She is on par with someone like Julia Roberts. Nothing crazy, mostly classic-type clothing. Her hair is the most boring thing about her, style-wise. IMO.

Yes, she gets paid to prominently carry designer handbags, it's not just free handbags. How much she gets paid, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 162June 10, 2021 11:34 PM

Brad is one of the few people in the industry who did something about Harvey. There was nothing he could do about some of it since he didn't control the financing or distribution on those films. For Inglorious Basterds though Brad demanded Harvey be reduced from a Producer to an Executive Producer and had him banned him from the set. Plus it also meant as an EP Harvey couldn't get any awards the film got.

Plus we know what he did in regards to Paltrow's complaint about Harvey. Brad has nothing to apologize for. Stop trying to accuse him of shit by suggesting he has "skeletons" in his closet. He has enough of a headache with his crazy ex-wife making false accusations - none of which have stood up under serious investigations nor in court.

Again, Shalane McCall and Pitt did not have a romantic relationship. They were co-stars on a TV show.

Ronan Farrow can go fuck himself. That he would tweet some tawdry insinuation against Brad when he admits he knows nothing about he case is as low as you can get. That is not what a respectable "journalist" would do. It's what a shill with an agenda would do.

I think Brad should hire me. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 163June 11, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] Ronan Farrow can go fuck himself. That he would tweet some tawdry insinuation against Brad when he admits he knows nothing about he case is as low as you can get. That is not what a respectable "journalist" would do. It's what a shill with an agenda would do.

He’s just another star fuxker.

by Anonymousreply 164June 11, 2021 2:35 AM

R163 tell that to the blue checkmarks calling him out.

by Anonymousreply 165June 11, 2021 2:53 AM

R152 She looks unhealthier than ever. She is also losing a lot of hair. I think she completely lost it this time.

by Anonymousreply 166June 11, 2021 6:14 AM

[quote][R147], that yellow dress is truly something out of my mother's closet from the 1980s. Trust me, I was there. Yikes.

R148, you were there for the 1880s.

by Anonymousreply 167June 11, 2021 6:22 AM

Blue Checkmarks vs BRAD PITT? You're kidding right?

by Anonymousreply 168June 11, 2021 6:23 AM

[quote] Again, Shalane McCall and Pitt did not have a romantic relationship. They were co-stars on a TV show.

Tell that to Rick Schroder and Jason Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 169June 11, 2021 6:23 AM

Zahara looks beautiful with her fab dress while her bio daughters are dressed in drab i can understand shiloh but Viv as well? This lady doesn’t like competition..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2021 6:48 AM

What kind of movie is [italic]Umbo[/italic]? Is it set in Africa?

by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2021 7:05 AM

Well said r163.

by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2021 11:49 AM

“a hearing set for July 9. Jolie’s appeal will be heard by a three-justice panel, with attorneys for both parties given time to present their arguments.“

Yikes Poor Brad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2021 6:02 PM

She is truly mentally ill. Horrible woman. Jennifer Aniston certainly got the last laugh on Brad.

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote]In her appeal, Jolie is hoping to “demonstrate clear, reversible, prejudicial legal error” on the part of Judge John Ouderkirk, who she previously attempted to have removed from the case entirely.

I would have to think that's going to be a tough sell & I can't imagine some bitter rant from Maddox or the other asian is going to help.

Since this family court, at what point does the judicial system tell everyone to sit down & shut up because the kids will be of age in 5 years!

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2021 6:45 PM

R174 is projecting as usual.

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2021 6:51 PM

R175, or it can turn out exactly like this 10 years of custody battle were father finally got joint and they have to start all over again after the appeal..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote] “a hearing set for July 9. Jolie’s appeal will be heard by a three-justice panel, with attorneys for both parties given time to present their arguments.“ Yikes Poor Brad!

Brad has one of the best appellate attorneys in the country on his team handling this. I wouldn't spend much time worrying about it.

This appeal is about the denial of Jolie's attempt to disqualify the trial judge. A very respected and experienced retired judge in Los Angeles who has handled everything from family court matters to homicides. This is not a judge who doesn't know how to document and justify his every move and decision in this case. This is not some Canadian judge from the provinces.

Yikes Jolie!

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2021 7:41 PM

Haha! Here she is dramatically looking at the paps while she holds all her kids passport/boarding pass! Very symbolic i wonder where they are going next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2021 11:00 PM

Angelina’s reps wants to remind that public that 3 kids truly wants to testify against Brad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 17, 2021 8:29 PM

Wow this is fucking crazy. If I were Brad Pitt, I let her have her petting zoo, pay her out and be FREE.

by Anonymousreply 181June 17, 2021 8:39 PM

Yes, but sadly R181, he seems to have affection and love for his children.

by Anonymousreply 182June 17, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] Shiloh grew her hair out, looking tomboy chic these days.

Because of the court ordered counseling Angie isn't able to push the "shiloh is a boy" stuff anymore

by Anonymousreply 183June 17, 2021 8:57 PM

She is probably going to make this situation a children’s rights thing.

by Anonymousreply 184June 17, 2021 9:02 PM

I still hope she spontaneously combusts and it is captured on video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 17, 2021 9:09 PM

"Her kids always look miserable when they’re with her."

All we can tell is that they look miserable when photographed by paparazzi, as any sensible person would be. We don't know what her relationship with the kids is like in private.

Which IMHO is one of the worst things about her - she's always dragging the kids in front of the paps, even if they hate it and they're at an age when any sort of public commentary can be devastating. No 15 year old could possibly cope with the whole world commenting on their looks, which might be one reason Shiloh usually wears baggy stuff and hoodies. Commenting on her face, hair, and dress sense is bad enough, but if bitches like us started in on her figure she'd never leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 186June 18, 2021 1:53 AM

Wow. Brad must throw one mean fuck to warrant this kind of vituperation. Bitch is dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 187June 18, 2021 2:18 AM

Publicly and a mother Theresa image is the only reason she had those children. She is vile.

by Anonymousreply 188June 18, 2021 2:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!