Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wheel of Fortune

I watch it to relax and make fun of the contestants.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2022 2:24 AM

I absolutely cannot stand to even hear the beginning of the theme song (comes on after Jeopardy). Pat Sajak is just repulsive on every level...and the contestants yammering on about their wonderful spouse snd 15 beautiful children is nauseating. Squealing like pigs over a vacation to Biloxi is just the epitome of trailer park entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2021 11:48 PM

Tell me how you really feel r1. If you were a contestant I’d make fun of you. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2021 11:51 PM

R2/OP Pretends she’s Vanna White every evening

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2021 12:07 AM

The sounds of the wheel spinning irritates.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2021 12:20 AM

Are the contestants really that excited when they win a car in the final round? I always sense they're annoyed they didn't get more money.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2021 12:22 AM

The cars are usually something hideous.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2021 12:31 AM

I was born in a car won on Wheel of Fortune.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2021 12:33 AM

Weird, R1. Ever since "Wheel" went to primetime in the 1980s, it always preceeded "Jeopardy!". I haven't watched it in decades (and not that it really matters), but I'd love to know at what point execs decided to switch the two.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2021 12:44 AM

That show is still ON???

Jeopardy is, too???

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2021 2:51 AM

R8 I didn’t know that...interesting...I’ve only seen it after jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2021 2:56 AM

I love how they have so many queeny contestants shouting out to their husbands these days.

You just now Pat Sajak dies a little inside every time he has to exchange banter with them.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2021 4:45 AM

Oh, I don't know, R11, he doesn't seem at all fazed by any but the dumbest or most over-the-top obnoxious contestant -- gay or straight. In fact, on more than a couple of occasions, I have seen him gamely/graciously take a man's hand, when asked, for the walk from the bonus round wheel to their puzzle-solving "mark" the way he always does with the female contestants (pre-Covid shows, of course).

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2021 5:06 AM

Tonight Pat paid tribute to his dead dog. Thanks for the cheerful lead-in.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2021 11:28 PM

[quote] If you were a contestant I’d make fun of you. Bitch.

Oooooooooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2021 11:44 PM

Peyam was hot!

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2021 11:53 PM

FUCK Pat Sajak for the recent situation where he wasn't giving the frau her Audi. I'm glad Audi gave her the car. Great free PR for them.

by Anonymousreply 16December 31, 2021 12:49 AM

Happy 40 years, Pat. I’d still suck u off.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2021 12:52 AM

First, do you really think Sajak makes the rules, R16?

Second, the contestants are supposed to give the complete answer in the time allotted, and that includes the toss-ups (where they're timed out if they ring in and *then* try to figure it out). In this case, as in others, you don't get to give the part(s) of the answer you know and then just plug in the part(s) you don't. If she had restarted with the complete answer, without "I'm still figuring it out" pauses, before the buzzer sounded, she would have won regardless of when she finished. It feels like Audi just gave her one heck of a participation trophy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2021 1:37 AM

Vanna White is the luckiest bitch who ever fucking lived.

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2021 3:45 AM

R 18: that’s bs. Complete the answer ! Is this some fucking Shakespeare drama !?! Just the stupid phrases . Before my boyfriend died last January I tolerated watching this ( the things we do for love)

Never again

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2021 4:16 AM

G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF C_NT

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2021 4:35 AM

It’s Count Rushmore!

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2021 6:24 AM

R8, i actually thought the same thing. WoF has traditionally gotten better ratings than Jeopardy (except in the last couple of years), so maybe the switch happened to drive more viewers into the primetime leadout.

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2021 6:50 AM

How come Wheel didn’t celebrate Pat’s 40th anniversary on the show the other day?

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2021 5:47 PM

R20, no one has compared it to a Shakespearian drama (except you); it's a game show, with rules.

My condolences for the loss of your boyfriend -- coming through the holidays ahead of the first anniversary of his death must be a very difficult time for you.

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2021 9:36 PM

R 18; LMAO She said it before the buzzer. End of story

You remind me of those teachers we all had, where we were really close to an A or a B. We asked the teacher to « give us the benefit of the doubt. »

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2022 7:34 AM

I used to watch as a kid but as an adult I cannot stand Pat Sajak.

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2022 7:56 AM

I love Pat

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2022 11:51 PM

This game is too hard.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2022 2:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!