Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother's Mike 'Boogie' Malin Found Guilty of Stalking Castmate Dr Will Kirby

Former "Big Brother" winner Mike 'Boogie' Malin was found guilty of stalking his Season 2 castmate Dr. Will Kirby.

The 50-year-old restaurateur initially pleaded not guilty following his August 2019 arrest for the felony, but later changed it to no contest, according to court documents obtained by Us Weekly.

Appearing before a judge in April, Malin was sentenced to two years probation and three days in jail. He was also ordered to pay $70 in fines, serve 30 days in a rehab center, complete 160 hours of community service and submit DNA to a database, per his plea arrangement.

"On behalf of Dr. Kirby, we are grateful to the criminal justice system for holding Mr. Malin accountable for his actions," Kirby's attorney said in a statement. "The crime of stalking is often underreported. There is absolutely no shame in asking for help and reporting troubling behavior. Dr. Kirby respectfully asks for privacy for he and family at this time."

Malin and Kirby had been in an alliance together during their stint on Season 2 of "Big Brother," with Kirby eventually taking home the top prize. Malin would go on to compete and win on Season 7 as a returning "all-star."

In September 2019, Kirby, 48, was granted a restraining order against Malin, preventing Malin from coming near Kirby's family and businesses. According to a petition filed by Kirby's lawyer obtained by Fox News, the stalking began when the pair were set to star in another reality show, but Kirby pulled out. Malin, who was then unable to participate without Kirby, allegedly began threatening the dermatologist and his family. Kirby also claimed Malin once sent a photo of a gun pointing at a picture of Kirby's wife and daughter.

This is not the first time Malin has found himself in legal trouble, as he was arrested for drunk driving in August of last year. He was also sued by his former business partners for embezzlement and then hit with a $10.5 million court order for not paying rent on one of his restaurants, according to TMZ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2021 4:42 AM

This sounds like the plot to an edgy indie comedy that gets buzz at Sundance, then vanishes without a trace.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2021 10:18 PM

That article makes them sound like virtual strangers. They were friends and I believe business partners.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2021 10:21 PM

Were they romantically linked?

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2021 10:22 PM

Mike Boogie has always had a MAJOR crush on Dr. Will.

It was pretty clear throughout the show.

This is nothing more than a case of unrequited love, gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2021 11:26 PM

is this like a Single White Female situation?

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2021 11:31 PM

Exactly like that, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2021 11:33 PM

Dr. Will is a Trumpublican.

Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2021 11:33 PM

R7, is he, really? How disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2021 11:37 PM

Will Kirby is still hot as fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2021 11:39 PM

My favorite thing about Will during his original season, was that he was always shirtless.

No wonder Boogie was always so hot and bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2021 11:41 PM

R9, tell me about it! Hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2021 11:42 PM

I always preferred Hardy (Ames-Hill) over Will. Will has always been too in love with himself and plastic. Hardy is 51 now. They were on 20 years ago when 9/11 happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2021 11:43 PM

I read Will Kirby is running for governor of California.

I'll be voting for Gov. Gavin Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] I read Will Kirby is running for governor of California.

With what qualifications?

His time on Big Brother?

Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2021 11:50 PM

Chill town, bro

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2021 11:53 PM

Oprah never had to take out a restraining order on me!

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2021 11:58 PM

Do 'straight men' really stalk one another? This is some jilted ex-lover crap.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2021 12:16 AM

Will looks MTF in that pic

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2021 12:17 AM

He wanted Dr Wills cock...again.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2021 12:53 AM

Will was always a straight man tease.

Some straight guys are like that.

They totally gay bait other guys when they're young. It's playful and flirtatious.

Then they get older, get married, have kids, and pretend like none of that ever happened.

I think that's what happened with Will and Mike Boogie. Except that Mike never forgot what happened in the past.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2021 12:55 AM

No way Will is 100% straight

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2021 1:10 AM

I wonder what Will looked like with body hair -- he was always about the shaving..

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2021 2:34 AM

‘Big Brother’s’ Will Kirby Eyes Political Run

R14. He has no qualifications. Neither Does Caitlyn Jenner. Neither does Kevin Faulconor, former mayor of San Diego, who sucked at being mayor.

Vote for Gov. Gavin Newsome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2021 3:18 AM

Will Kirby is starting to get that creepy Rob Lowe as Liberace's plastic surgeon look! Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2021 4:00 AM

That Will guy has blunted Kelly Clarkson-like features.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2021 4:07 AM

CBS should place them both in the BB house this summer. That would provide some drama.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2021 1:45 PM

Treasure Island Media can put them in a BB house.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2021 7:37 PM

Boogie had some gay stuff come out about 10 years ago when he was caught embezzling from his restaurants. Supposedly he also used company resources (computers?) to set up incest-roleplay hookups with older men on Craigslist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2021 8:49 PM

I read the petition for the restraining order over lockdown. It was some pretty fucked up shit. Boogie went to Will's daughter's school and took photos of her from the street. He's seriously a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2021 9:15 PM

Um, that's nothing R29.

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2021 11:54 PM

Here's the petition in case anyone's interested in reading it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2021 12:07 AM

Some of you have some far-fetched gay fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2021 2:19 AM

So no more phone calls I take it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2021 3:28 AM

[quote]This sounds like the plot to an edgy indie comedy that gets buzz at Sundance, then vanishes without a trace.

Yeah, R1, this is basically "Chuck & Buck Do Big Brother" — even the lead characters' hair colors match up.

by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2021 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!