Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dina Manzo Slams Nephew Albie Manzo for Trying to Make a 'Profit' on Podcast Over Family Drama

The ongoing feud between estranged sisters Dina Manzo and Caroline Manzo appears to have spilled over to Caroline's son, Albie Manzo.

Days after Dina supported remarks criticizing Caroline on Instagram, the Real Housewives of New Jersey alum took a shot at her nephew, criticizing him for teasing that he would discuss family drama in upcoming episodes of his podcast Dear Albie.

"Ohhhh shocking… going to speak about it on his podcast for the downloads," Dina, 49, commented under the post, according to screenshots of the conversation obtained by a fan. "Unfortunately this will just be a 'storyline' to profit from. What a shame."

Dina and Caroline, 59, have been at odds for years, but things recently got worse when Caroline wrote a letter of support for Dina's ex-husband Thomas "Tommy" Manzo as he awaits his trial for allegedly hiring a hitman with mob ties to attack Dina's current husband, David Cantin, back in 2015.

The letter, presented during a two-hour pre-trial hearing on May 21, was one of "dozens" of letters written in support of Tommy, his defense attorney told NJ.com. The outlet reported that Caroline called Tommy "kind-hearted and caring" in the note.

Caroline is married to Tommy's brother, Albert Manzo, and shares three kids with him, including Albie (her oldest). Dina, who is mom to 25-year-old daughter Lexi from a previous relationship, split from Tommy in 2012 after seven years of marriage and wed Cantin in 2017.

Though Caroline hasn't publicly addressed her decision to support Tommy, Albie stood by his mom on Instagram, Saturday, in a comment left on one of his posts.

"Oh, and real quick before anyone gets excited that someone with the last name Manzo posted something so this is your clown ass chance to leave baseless comments like you think you 'know' something," he wrote.

"I haven't been silent, I've been busy," he added. "But I've had just about enough of this bulls–t and you'll be hearing from me soon, don't you worry. . In the meantime…Momma bear, you're the strongest woman I know. I love and admire you more than you will ever understand."

Legal troubles for Tommy stem back to July, when he was arrested alongside alleged Lucchese crime family soldier John Perna for Cantin's 2015 assault.

According to a release issued by New Jersey U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito at the time, prosecutors alleged that Tommy hired Perna to assault Cantin "in exchange for a deeply discounted wedding reception to be held at" the Brownstone, the "upscale Passaic County venue" Tommy and Caroline's husband Albert own together. Back in December, Perna pled guilty to the assault.

Tommy pled not guilty for paying Perna for the attack in June. His bail was set at $100,000 and he was ordered not to have any contact with the victims, including Dina and Cantin, unless an attorney is present.

Following Thomas' arrest, Caroline spoke out about the situation, telling Extra TV that the family was "heartbroken."

"This is family on both sides," Caroline said. "I want to know the truth and my allegiance will lie with the truth."

"We don't run from things like this, we address them, and I feel comfortable with that because we are being painted with a brush that does not reflect who we are as people," Caroline added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 9:30 PM

Well, if there were ANY doubts about their mafia ties, this seals the deal. And it shows that the 'upscale' banquet hall really was just money laundering for the mob, just as I had always suspected.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Who are [italic]these[/italic] people?

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2021 6:52 PM

Has Albie found a girlfriend yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2021 7:07 PM

Albie's "milkshake" brings all the boys to the yard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2021 7:08 PM

I can't believe this shit's still going on after 15 years or whatever. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2021 7:12 PM

I bought a bottle of Albie's specialty fulvic-infused water, blk, in a Ross department store for $1.37. When I got home I poured it all over my body as a fantasized about his pencil-thin dick inside me. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2021 7:19 PM

R6 = Albie's gay "friend" Greg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2021 7:22 PM

Albie Manzo is 35 years old and Dina is 49 and still relatively attractive.

They are also only related by marriage, not blood.

Don't these people seem like the trashy type whose family drama would include their having hooked up?

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote] They are also only related by marriage, not blood.

That's not true.

Albie's mom is Caroline.

Caroline and Dina are biological sisters.

That means Dina is Albie's aunt, related by blood.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2021 7:27 PM

I thought this here fambly was thick as thieves.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2021 7:54 PM

Let me tell you something about my fambily, Dinyelle...

We're TICK as TEEVES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2021 8:34 PM

If they stick by their uncle who allegedly orchestrated the attack on Dina and her husband they are GARBAGE, plain and simple. No wonder Dina ran for the hills

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2021 9:08 PM

What’s it all about, Albie?

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote] If they stick by their uncle who allegedly orchestrated the attack on Dina and her husband they are GARBAGE, plain and simple. No wonder Dina ran for the hills

Huh?

You mean Al Manzo's brother?

What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2021 9:17 PM

Famewhore calls out Famewhore for famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2021 9:38 PM

R15 Famewhores gonna famewhore!

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2021 9:39 PM

Did Albie ever come out/

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2021 9:54 PM

R14 You mean what did he DO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote]Caroline and Dina are biological sisters.

I thought that they just married two brothers, so were SILs, not actual sisters.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2021 3:39 PM

They did, R19.

The two biological sisters married two biological brothers.

Caroline Laurita married Albert Manzo.

Dina Laurita married Tommy Manzo.

I think this has contributed to the bad blood between Caroline and Dina.

Caroline is IN LOVE with her husband, so she is 100% loyal to the Manzo family.

Dina loathes her ex-husband, so she couldn't care less about the Manzo family.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2021 3:43 PM

Caroline is such an ugly wop.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2021 5:15 AM

Abbie is such a chicken shit little mama’s bit. Typical Italian man child.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2021 5:26 AM

I ate Albie’s ass all night long ... and it was better than cacio e pepe.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] Mobster sentenced for assaulting 'Real Housewives' husband

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A reputed mobster who assaulted the then-boyfriend and now husband of a former “Real Housewives of New Jersey” cast member in exchange for a deeply discounted lavish wedding reception has been sentenced to more than two years in federal prison.

John Perna, 44, of Cedar Grove, New Jersey, must also pay $17,816 in restitution as part of the 30-month sentence he received Thursday, according to federal prosecutors. He had pleaded guilty last December to committing a violent crime in aid of racketeering activity.

Prosecutors allege the former husband of cast member Dina Manzo, Thomas Manzo, hired Perna to assault his ex-wife’s then boyfriend. Perna is part of the Lucchese organized crime family and carried out the assault with a member of his crew in July 2015, prosecutors said.

Authorities said a month later, Perna held a wedding reception for 330 guests at Thomas Manzo’s Brownstone Restaurant in Paterson for “a fraction of the price.” Many of the guests were members of the Lucchese crime family, according to prosecutors.

Thomas Manzo has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy and committing a violent crime in aid of racketeering activity. He is awaiting trial.

Dina Manzo left the Bravo reality series in 2015 and she married Dave Cantin in June 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 8:34 PM

Since I don't watch anything Real Housewives related, that explains why I don't know who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 8:38 PM

Thank you for clarifying R25. We were all wondering. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 9:01 PM

PERsonally, I don't even OWN a television.

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 9:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!