Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angie Harmon Inks Multi-Picture Development Deal With Lifetime

EXCLUSIVE: Angie Harmon is expanding her relationship with Lifetime. Harmon, who narrates Lifetime’s upcoming new crime docuseries, Cellmate Secrets, has signed a multi-picture development deal, in which she will executive produce, direct and star for the network.

Currently in development is drama Barstow (working title), from writer/executive producer Thompson Evans. It stars Harmon as a single mother/diner owner whose very dark past keeps coming back to haunt her, despite her desire for a quiet life. As part of the deal, in addition to producing, Harmon will also be directing two original titles to be determined for Lifetime. The new pact marks Harmon’s return to cable, not only on camera, but also as a first-time executive producer, and also marks her long-form directorial debut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2021 12:26 AM

Isn't her boyfriend the actor who plays Eric on DOOL and wasn't some posters here calling her a Maga supporter?

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 4:20 AM

*crickets*

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 4:22 AM

She's so hot but unfortunately needs a Repug lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 4:23 AM

Back when she was promoting lesbianiac Rizzoli And Isles said she is Republican but pro-marriage equality and not racist.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 4:25 AM

But .. but ... she whined that she wasn't being hired because of her politics.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 4:28 AM

I ain't watchin' but, "Go gurl!" I guess.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 4:35 AM

This woman (that I've never heard of) has got too much hair.

She should be donating it to a 100 bald men.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 4:42 AM

Do you think Rizzoli and Isles are friends in real life?

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 4:46 AM

R3 are you bi or a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 4:54 AM

Genuinely thought the thread title said “Armie Hammer Inks Multi-Picture Development Deal with Lifetime”

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 6:00 AM

Is she still buzzed on cocaine?

As for friends R8, I think Sasha Alexander and her weren't speaking to each other by the end of the series.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 7:34 AM

Lesbian, R9. Harmon gives off more dyke energy than most butch goldstars. It's weird. To me, she's always seemed like one of the dumb Repugs rather than the evil ones but those have merged so close over the last few years, who can tell anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 7:51 AM

R1 I don't know what their politics are, but whatever Harmon and Vaughan's (spiritual) beliefs are, they appear to be gay allies. Back in the day, they both did the NOH8 campaign, and I recall he regularly participated in the Days of Our Lives Spirit Day campaign when the show was doing that.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 8:02 AM

So, does this mean she done with the TicTac commercials?

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 8:13 AM

Excuse me?

I'm the Alpha dyke on TV!

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 8:17 AM

She looks like a brunette Megyn Kelly. They may as well be twins since they’re both Republican trash.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 8:18 AM

I loved Angie on Law & Order... Abbey Carmichael was my favorite ADA... I don't understand "all" - well there are a total of 16 posts here - of the hate for her, but it's DL and this is a site for those who are truly unhinged about certain topics/people.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 9:02 AM

She's the only woman I can think of who has a small nose but clearly BDF.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 9:56 AM

Unless she’s developing shows featuring Trans women of color, this is a nonstarter.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 10:13 AM

R17, we. hate. stupid. fucking. Repugs. Do you understand now?

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 12:39 PM

She’s cute I’ll give her a pass 🤡

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 12:43 PM

Anyone who has led a charmed life like Harmon and has the nerve to complain about not getting roles because she's a republican deserves all the derision directed her way.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 12:51 PM

Shouldn’t Hollywood have canceled Republicans by now?

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 9:41 PM

One of the most wooden actresses ever. Plus the constant hair flip.

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 11:51 PM

Holiday 2007 GAP model, Angie Harmon?

(With gorgeous then-husband, Jason Sehorn!)

#GiveGap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 11:54 PM

Going by her Twitter, I do not think Angie is Republican anymore. And I would love to know what happened between her and Sasha Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Strange. Ain't she pass her prime?

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2021 12:01 AM

Republicunt!

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2021 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!