Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gays and Tennis Part 76 la première semaine de Roland Garros!

last thread paywalled because of course

it's already been quite a crazy RG so far with several notable upsets (Thiem, Andreescu, Rublev etc) and of course Osaka's withdrawal

what else will happen in the early rounds?

by Anonymousreply 396June 6, 2021 12:50 AM

results so far today:

Coria def. Lopez 6-3 7-6(4) 6-2 could this be Feliciano's last RG? he's 39 years old

Gasquet def. Gaston 6-1 6-4 6-2 you might remember last fall Gaston made a surprise 4th round at RG

Schwartzman def. Lu 6-2 6-2 6-3 time for Lu to stop getting those protected ranking entries

Kohlscreiber def. Verdasco 7-6(3) 6-2 2-6 6-4 battle of the olds both are 37

old man 37 year old Seppi def. slumping FAA 6-3 7-6(8) 4-6 6-4 FAA either just isn't that great on clay or the partnership with tio Toni isn't working

Struff upsets Rublev 6-3 7-66) 4-6 3-6 6-4 real surprise as Rublev was 1 of the contenders after the big 2

Monfils def. Ramos-Vinolas 1-6 7-6(6) 6-4 6-4

M. Ymer def. Caballes Baena 6-4 0-6 4-6 6-2 6-2 finally a #nextgen win

Karatsev def. US qualifier Brooksby 6-3 6-4 6-4

Berankis upsets Humbert 6-4 6-4 2-6 6-4

de Minaur def. Travaglia 6-4 6-4 7-6(4)

Alexandrova def. Venus 6-3 6-1 likely Venus' last RG I mean sadly she can't win matches anymore at least on clay and ranking falling

Q. Wang def. Hsieh 2-6 6-4 7-5

Kontaveit def. Golubic 6(4)-7 7-6(5) 6-0

Mladenovic def. Schmiedlova 6-4 6-0 wow Kiki with the bagel

Barty def. Pera 6-4 3-6 6-2 Pera is tough on clay

Krejcikova def. Kr. Pliskova 5-7 6-4 6-2

Svitolina def. French WC 6-2 7-5

Sakkari def. Ukrainian WC 6-4 6-1

Brady def. Sevastova 6-3 6-3

Jabeur def. Putintseva 7-5 6-2

Li def. Gasparyan 6-0 6-1

Nadal just def. Popyrin 6-3 6-2 7-6(3)

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2021 4:51 PM

Nadal's draw just opened up with Rublev's defeat. Nadal must have breathed a sigh of relief over that upset.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2021 5:18 PM

Berrettini (aka BIg Sexy) def. Daniel in 4 sets

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2021 5:28 PM

Rublev wasnt a threat to Nadal on clay. I know its clay but Venus struggled. If she doesnt get past the second round at a tournament the rest of this year is she really gonna hold on longer. She has businesses right? Why not enjoy retirement? At least Serena is still competitive.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2021 5:45 PM

Rublev beat Nadal in Monte Carlo this year. Nadal is definitely glad he's out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2021 5:52 PM

Krunic is no pushover

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2021 5:56 PM

R4 No, Nadal couldn't care less about Rublev.

Rublev needed three sets to defeat Nadal on MonteCarlo when he was clearly the better player that day. On a normal day he could be trouble for Nadal on hard courts but not on Paris.

Rublev could give a fight but that's all, and he needed to be in good form which is not the case right now.

If he lost to Struff he had zero chances against Rafa. Even more, he was maybe able to defeat Bagnis and the winner of Basilashvilli/Alcaraz but i doubt he could defeat Karatsev.

Rublev is a hard working player but he has zero variety, with his big forehand he could overcome that but he needs to get rid of his nerves because he has a tendency to tank at the worst moments

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2021 6:03 PM

Thought that Rafa’s ensemble needed a shoutout...

LOVED the neon green and navy combo. The white tennis shoes worked perfectly for me too.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2021 6:08 PM

I disagree, R7, mainly from the perspective that Nadal does not like to have tough draws because of their cumulative effect (e.g., 2018 US Open). If he had to play Sinner, Rublev, Djokovic then Tsitsipas, he may be gassed like he was at the 2018 USO and lose in the semis. And Rublev could have potentially given him a tough match because he is capable of playing well for stretches. No way Nadal isn't happy to see him gone.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2021 6:10 PM

Gauff did great to get out of that match. But we need to talk about that dress...

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2021 6:34 PM

R9 It would be a 1/4 match. You can't avoid a decent rival in that round. In fact Rafa will probably face Sinner in the third one and the italian unlike others always give him some fight.

And i repeat, Rublev is not rival for Rafa right now. His high risk game is simply impossible to keep for five sets and Rublev is far from the form he was in Monte Carlo.

Some people keep thinking Rafa wins Roland Garros because the cake draws and that's very far from true.

To be honest, i think Karatsev who is way more fearless than Rublev is more a danger to Rafa than Andrey

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2021 6:36 PM

I hate to say this as a huge fan of FAA, but it looks like unless he picks up speed quickly this year, he's destined to become another Gasquet or Monfils. Early promise that levels off to a decent top 10 career but not in the top GOAT/#1 tier.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote] Gasquet or Monfils

#g.a.m.s.life

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2021 7:02 PM

Novak vs. Deplorable Sandgren!

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote] but not in the top GOAT/#1 tier.

No one is in my tier. No one!

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2021 7:03 PM

Nole team or Sandgren team?

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2021 7:05 PM

Sudden Sinkhole team

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2021 7:08 PM

And Nole starts the match breaking Sandgren's serve.

Atp is becoming more and more boring and predictable and that's a big problem when the big guys are way nearer of getting 40 than 20.

Zverev and Tsitsipas are not the nicer guys out there but for the sake of tennis i hope one of them reach the final and at least give a fight

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2021 7:13 PM

Tsitsipas is a saint compared to Zverev, but then that's true for 98% of the other ATP players.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2021 7:17 PM

Has ESG returned?

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2021 7:24 PM

CSN was 2 points away from win on her own serve against Sloth

But sloth is back

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote]Has ESG returned?

ESL ?

Vamos Carlo!

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2021 7:27 PM

Now Zverev has a deal with Rolex, it seems all his exes drama was not that bad publicity after all

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2021 7:33 PM

R14 Djokovic is the Serbian equivalent of a deplorable with his many of his views so it's really a double deplorable match

I'm all for R17 idea

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2021 7:37 PM

R23, he’s willing to go to press conferences. Now we know that’s the key thing.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2021 7:38 PM

R24 I don't think so. Novak has a croat coach and he even received a lot of criticism for that.

And there's no prove he is a racist and an homophobe like Sandgren

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2021 7:39 PM

Yes, ESL not ESG.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2021 7:40 PM

potentially good matches tomorrow (at least on paper)

Khachanov vs. Nishikori

Medvedev vs. Paul

Bencic vs. Kasatkina who I'm surprised hasn't gotten back to being a seed yet given her 2 titles this year but I know the rankings are still covid screwy

Azarenka vs. Tauson

Fognini vs. Fucsovics

Garin vs. McDonald

Isner vs. Krajinovic

Badosa vs. Kovinic

Keys vs. Fernandez

Opelka vs. Munar

Collins vs. Kalinina

Pella vs. Giron

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2021 7:42 PM

R26, Ivanisevic is a more blatant homophobe than Sandgren, so no pass there for Novaxx.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2021 7:43 PM

R26 but h's anti-covid protocols, anti-Kosovo independence

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2021 7:43 PM

I think Alexander Zverev would look better with a shorter hair cut.

He has zero problems with all requirements of the job!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2021 7:50 PM

R30 Most european contries doesn't recognize Kosovo

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2021 7:51 PM

I dig Nadal's outfit too.

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2021 7:51 PM

Nadal is quite innovative with his outfits and he likes them colourful

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2021 7:52 PM

There's no doubt that Zverev meets the clocking requirement, R31.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2021 7:53 PM

Surprised that Rolex would go with Euro-trash Zverev

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2021 7:53 PM

But Rolex isn't worn by "classy" people. Classy people prefer PP over Rolex.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2021 7:56 PM

Gold chains and Rolex--he, Shapo and Moutet should see who can come up with the worst wannabe rap ever.

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2021 8:03 PM

Well they sponsor Roger. He and Zverev are night and day.

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2021 8:04 PM

I'm sure it's a very lucrative deal, congrats to him.

Maybe they are targeting a younger, trashier market LOL

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2021 8:05 PM

His ex is happy , for sure. millions of euros for nothing. She is set for life

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote] he, Shapo and Moutet should see who can come up with the worst wannabe rap ever.

But I IZ rapper!

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2021 8:17 PM

Well, R41, one of his exes still has to raise a kid, regardless of what happens. The one who got choked? I assume she might get some sort of settlement, at least I’d hope so.

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2021 8:20 PM

R43 the first one got choked, the second he has a baby with.And raising a kid you dont need milions of cash. Many women get something like 500 euro.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2021 8:24 PM

Poor Granny Vee. Not a good way to bow out of Garros, losing 6/3 6/1 to some unknown Ova in the first round. She needs to pull herself together and focus on winning Wimbledon and the USA Open.

It will be cool if she can celebrate the 20th anniversary of 9/11 by winning the USA Open, just like she did in 2001. Maybe in another sister final beating Great Auntie Ree.

by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2021 8:26 PM

R45, she should retire.

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2021 8:31 PM

I hope Venus finishes the season. I love watching her play, but at this point it’s getting depressing l.

by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2021 8:46 PM

Alcaraz bulging and looking HAF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Fucking hot, R48, thanks for the post. Big, hairy, and uncut, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2021 9:26 PM

And he's only just turned 18. It may yet get even bigger over the next year or two. VAMOOOOOOS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2021 9:34 PM

JFC he makes Rafa look scrawny.

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Rolex and Zverev is truly surprising. What were they thinking? His looks (white trash, chav....) are not what the Rolex brand is about (and I am being kind). And then, there is that other issue.....

by Anonymousreply 52June 1, 2021 11:45 PM

Zverev is the ATP version of Sharapova. Very hyped from a young age and has shown some great results here and there. If/when he does win a slam, he'll get loads of endorsements. They hype his looks like they did with Sharapova too. In both cases I'd say the looks and talent are overrated. The personalities are quite unlikable and of course Zverev has those allegations of abuse and the child with a gf. Both breakups were messy. I doubt he'll turn into a good guy overnight

by Anonymousreply 53June 2, 2021 1:21 AM

Chrissie was on Cuomo Prime Time tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 2, 2021 2:30 AM

Right. A tennis player should have more "protection" at a press conference than an elected official. Let's just call it the Snowflake Tennis Association and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 55June 2, 2021 3:30 AM

Agree with Chrissie. These players are hardly elected officials and their job is not to make media fodder. There should be a moderator there to tell the tabloid rags and the other antagonists to GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 56June 2, 2021 3:49 AM

Love this answer from Granny V:

On Tuesday, when asked how she handled media attention and duties during her career, Venus Williams said each person is different.

"For me, personally, how I deal with it was that I know every single person asking me a question can't play as well as I can and never will, so no matter what you say or what you write, you'll never light a candle to me," Williams said. "So that's how I deal with it. But each person deals with it differently."

by Anonymousreply 57June 2, 2021 4:15 AM

Granny Vee would fit in well on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2021 8:26 AM

Granny V's statement might not be so true these days, looking at her results.

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2021 8:35 AM

Granny V's statement makes no sense. The reporters' job is to write and report, not to play tennis. Her being a better tennis player than they are is irrelevant. It's like saying she can't criticize their reporting because they are better journalists than she would be.

by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2021 8:55 AM

I am enjoying looking at Zverev's pits this morning!

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2021 10:21 AM

Zverev also shows off his belly before every first serve. Wish he'd lose the douchebro facial hair- and the attitudes, of course, but the former is probably easier.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2021 10:59 AM

R62 - I noticed that. He is not a nice character but I can perv!!!!! Just noticed he has shaved his pits since Monday - not as much fun to watch lol

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2021 12:07 PM

He is a bisexual

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2021 12:12 PM

He’s a drongo, r64.

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2021 12:19 PM

R53 Sorry but no. First Sharapova is way prettier than Sascha, and second she won Wimbledon at 17, the wta championships (the same year) and the US Open at 19

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2021 12:36 PM

R60 Yes, but some reporters seem to think they know way more about tennis than players and the players generally don't react well to condescendent questions, specially because they usually are opportunistic and made ater an defeat

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Uncle Toni is not a fan of Naomi's stunt.

He said the way she acted was more like to challenge Roland Garros and asking for an special treatment

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2021 1:19 PM

R68, I totally agree, not responding to them is really ridiculous. It's unprofessional and just shows there was no plan to work with anyone, she was gonna act a certain way and it's her way or the high way.

someone on the other thread brought up Cincinnati Open where she refused to play or something?

I wish the world saw through this stunt of hers. yes, mental health is important but that is not the reason she pulled out. just look at what her own sister said.

fake bitch. she will never be better than Serena!

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2021 1:41 PM

If she's too mentally fragile to answer a few questions, then she's too mentally fragile to compete. She needs to take time off, get help, and reset herself.

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2021 1:46 PM

It made me laugh when some reporter defended her and wrote that Osaka is a tennis player and not a media personality. If she wants to use that excuse how about getting off her SJW high horse, shutting up and playing tennis? When she wants to speak out about social issues or BLM she doesn't want to be "just a tennis player". Fair enough. But when she pulls this diva stunt suddenly she's "just a tennis player"?

The fact that both the WTA and the FFT stated that she didn't seek any help or reach out to anyone or even respond to their messages makes it clear that this was just her throwing her weight around and expecting special treatment. When they called her bluff she was forced to withdraw to save face. She's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2021 1:47 PM

In the meantime, Cames Jourier is waxing poetic about Fucsovics body. Has he dumped Young Grigor???

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2021 1:50 PM

R72, "young" Gaygor just turned 30, which is 50 in gay years. Of course Daddy Cames Jourier has dumped him for younger, fresher meat.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2021 2:11 PM

He’s only human r72. Everyone should be legally required to mention Fucsovics’ body...

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2021 2:13 PM

Fuc team or For team?

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2021 2:16 PM

Fabio Fognini and his casual strut are meant to be seen in the nude

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2021 2:18 PM

I can’t stand the way Fog walks. That strut with his stomach out front.

by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2021 2:19 PM

Lol. Posting at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2021 2:20 PM

R77, that’s the patented Mussolini rooster strut.

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2021 2:21 PM

Is Fognini liked here? New to the Tennis threads.

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote] Different strokes

Quite.

by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2021 2:23 PM

Fog is wearing one of the most hideous tennis outfits I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 82June 2, 2021 2:30 PM

I don’t think there are many Fognini fans here r80. Depends on who he’s playing though...

by Anonymousreply 83June 2, 2021 2:32 PM

Damn, this is the first time I’m seeing Pedro Martinez. He’s much younger than I like my men but he is stunning. He will grow into being one hot man. His eyes are incredible.

by Anonymousreply 84June 2, 2021 2:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 2, 2021 2:33 PM

Murray and partner Bruno Soares are in the second round of Roland Garros after beating Brits Dom Inglot and Luke Bambridge.

The 35 year-old Scot admitted that recent form struggles had made the restrictions feel worse, and that he is so fed up with the bubble existence he may well not travel to the Olympics.

'It's been going on so long now and it's just frustrating,' he said. 'You can't get away from the tennis because you play your match, go back to the hotel and sit there and stare at the walls and think about the match because there's nothing else to do.

'You can't go for dinner with your friends. You can't fly home normally because it's just difficult to fly. It's not been that much fun recently but it's obviously harder if you lose and you're not winning, which I haven't been doing. I think a lot of players are probably ready for a change of scenery.'

He is not alone among tennis players in believing the Olympics is more trouble than it is worth.

'I'm normally home now for five, six weeks but I have got to stay in a bubble again. And then I go to the Olympics for two weeks in a bubble, probably have no fans, and then I go straight to the States for six weeks of tournaments. Am I ever going to be at home? Let's see what happens but I wouldn't say the highest priority for me right now.'

He does not feel the doubles players, who have seen their prize money shrink by 23%, are getting their fair share this fortnight.

'I don't think it's right at all. I think it's really s****y, to be honest. It's the first time I think that the Grand Slams have gone away from the distribution of prize money, which sets a dangerous precedent for the doubles game.

'We're already coming to these tournaments and the (prize money) ratio is like 88-12, 89-11, 90-10. What more can we give up? Now I'm playing this tournament and I've got to win five matches to get to a Grand Slam final playing against the best players in the world, in order to make the same as a guy who comes and loses first round of the singles.

'I'll never think that's right. I think the French Tennis Federation need to know that that's not right.'

by Anonymousreply 86June 2, 2021 2:33 PM

Ikr r82? At UTS they said his favorite color is pink. No excuse for that pattern though. Also, those long shorts elongate his already long torso.

by Anonymousreply 87June 2, 2021 2:34 PM

Ugh, shut up Murray. The scientists and experts have the data, they're better able to judge what's best. We may not have enough people vaccinated and out of the danger zone or there may be some new variant, I don't know. I prefer to leave it to them rather than listen to a young and physically fit tennis player who has no worry about covid.

by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2021 2:36 PM

I don't know what they're doing at wimbledon but in the US, they are selling tix with fully vax sections with no social distancing and unvax sections. for indoor and outdoor venues.

by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2021 2:37 PM

Does anyone give a shit what Jamie Murray thinks?

by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2021 2:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2021 2:43 PM

WTF, why should her ranking be frozen? I got a knife in my back and I still didn't have my number one ranking frozen. She pulls out because she doesn't want to answer some questions from the press and they are willing to freeze her ranking??

by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2021 2:48 PM

Sorry, but when a player is injured the ranking changes anyway.

One think is froze the ranking in Seles case and other very different doing it here when nothing is stopping her from playing

by Anonymousreply 93June 2, 2021 2:51 PM

I guess she got what she wanted! the conniving bitch doesn't have to play on clay and grass and gets to keep her ranking!

the world is so dumb to buy into her BS.

by Anonymousreply 94June 2, 2021 2:52 PM

Wow. This has really escalated.

by Anonymousreply 95June 2, 2021 2:55 PM

She doesn't like grass either. She only likes hard courts.

by Anonymousreply 96June 2, 2021 2:57 PM

did they vaccinate all the employees at roland garros?

by Anonymousreply 97June 2, 2021 3:03 PM

Jamie is becoming as big a twat as his mother, one of the tennis world’s biggest twats.

by Anonymousreply 98June 2, 2021 3:03 PM

Umm like umm I'm withdrawing from the like um French Open

by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2021 3:53 PM

Has Judy done "it" with Jamie too or does she give her [italic] special attention and affection [/italic] to Misery only? Poor Betty Chang used to get picked on for running her hands down Michael's pants to check his underwear but no peep about Judy and Misery's "special" bond.

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2021 4:01 PM

[quote] Has Judy done "it" with Jamie too or does she give her special attention and affection to Misery only?

Hand jobs only for Jamie. Strap on with reach around for Misery.

by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2021 4:15 PM

So women playing week in week out are morons according to WTA

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2021 4:33 PM

WRA is becoming more insane each day

Is Katrina Adams is leading WTA these days

by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2021 4:35 PM

What are Katrina Adams’ current positions?

by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2021 4:40 PM

Let's be serious the chances Osaka of getting in the second week were very small. I don't think she has much chance against Badosa the way both are playing right now.

I have serious doubts she will try such threat on a hard court GS

by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2021 5:57 PM

Katrina adams never worked for the WTA, as far as I know. She was with the USTA.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2021 5:58 PM

Serena lost the second set but she is winning the match. She has a nice draw but i don't think she is fit enough to get into the final.

Sabalenka is having way more trouble than expected with Sasnovich

by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2021 6:12 PM

Serena is having to work way too hard against players she should steamroll. This was was ranked #143 and it was a battle.

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2021 6:17 PM

Katrina Adams was useless. When she was with the USTA she was just their affirmative action hire.

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2021 6:20 PM

Serna was huffing and puffing out there. Her next match with DL fave Danielle Collins should be a good one.

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2021 6:38 PM

Karen Khachanov has a beautiful skin color.

by Anonymousreply 111June 2, 2021 7:07 PM

Danielle Collins America’s Sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 112June 2, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote] but some reporters seem to think they know way more about tennis than players and the players generally don't react well to condescendent questions, specially because they usually are opportunistic and made ater an defeat

But some reporters seem to think they know more about making movies than directors, actors, scriptwriters, producers and those people generally don't react well to "condescendent" questions, specially because they are opportunistic and made after [poor reviews]

Welcome to reality and the real world.

by Anonymousreply 113June 2, 2021 7:40 PM

R113 A player only needs to take Maria Sharapova attitude, if the question is ridiculous, next question and that's all.

Of course Maria knows how to be a bitch and throw shade lika a pro, i can't see Naomi doing that, but i don't remember a tough question directed to Naomi (because being bad on clay is not a tough question is a reality and she can only blame herself because she is not even trying to improve)

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2021 7:45 PM

And as expecting Medvedev is strugglng against Paul.

I fear Tsitsipas having a bad day and losing against Isner because that part of the draw is already a mess

by Anonymousreply 115June 2, 2021 7:49 PM

Results today:

Garin def. McDonald 4-6 4-6 7-6(7) 6-3 8-6 this was a match in which both had opportunities. I feel for McDonald who seems to be a good guy but it's surprising he gave Garin such a fight

PCB def. French WC in 4

Giron def. Pella in 4

Opelka def. Munar in 4

Tsitsipas def. Martinez in straights

Nishikori upsets Khachanov 4-6 6-2 2-6 6-4 6-4

Davidovich Fokina def. Dutch Q 6-4 6-4 5-7 2-6 6-4

Isner def. Krajinovic in 3

Fognini def. Fucsovics in straights

Q Laaksonen upsets RBA 6-3 2-6 6-3 6-2 real shocker there

Djere def. countryman Kecmanovic 4-6 4-6 6-3 6-2 6-3

Delbonis def. Andujar 4-6 6-1 3-6 6-3 6-2

Ruud def. Majchrzak in straights

Zverev def. Safiullin in 3 tough sets

Rybakina def. Hibino beatdown

Sabalenka def. countrywoman Sasonovich in 2 tough sets

Serena def. Buzarnescu in 3

Pavlyuchenkova def. Tomljanovic beatdown

Keys def. Fernandez in 2 thought it might be tougher based on form

Azarenka def. Tauson in 2 tough

Collins def. Kalinina beatdown

Badosa def. Kovinic beatdown

Hercog def. Garcia 2 tough sets

Siniakova upsets Kudermetova 7-6(7) 5-7 7-5 real surprise there. Kudermetova was dark horse for the tournament

Cirstea def. Trevisan in 3

Vondrousova def. Tan beatdown

Kasatkina upsets Bencic beatdown

Zidansek def. Brengle in 2

Bogdan def. Osaka walkkover

by Anonymousreply 116June 2, 2021 8:10 PM

Garin v Giron is going to be the match of the quads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 2, 2021 9:34 PM

R117 the best quads on tour

by Anonymousreply 118June 2, 2021 10:24 PM

Venus and Gauff were playing doubles together but they lost first round to Perez/Zheng 7-6(5) 4-6 3-6

by Anonymousreply 119June 2, 2021 10:31 PM

It’s doubles match.

by Anonymousreply 120June 2, 2021 10:49 PM

I feel bad for Tommy Paul but Med started to play like he wanted it. Kei-Karen was a really fun match. Kei is so great to watch when he's on, he plays such clean, precise tennis. It's a shame he's always injured.

by Anonymousreply 121June 2, 2021 10:53 PM

Cori is a decent doubles play and have okay results with Catherine Mcsally.However she lost today early because Venus was such a drag on the court.

Cori should stick with Catherine

by Anonymousreply 122June 2, 2021 10:54 PM

Wang-Gauff match tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 123June 3, 2021 12:56 AM

somehow Johnson is in the third round. He def. Monteiro in 5. Really nutty result.

by Anonymousreply 124June 3, 2021 1:03 AM

R123. Can they both lose?

by Anonymousreply 125June 3, 2021 1:26 AM

Pavic/Mektic number 1 doubles team OUT for both being COVID positive.

by Anonymousreply 126June 3, 2021 1:31 AM

Oh, no, R126! That stinks. They have been killing it all season and are both hot (which helps). They have to be super disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Can they both lose?

They can both lose cum!

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote] Pavic/Mektic number 1 doubles team OUT for both being COVID positive.

It’s doubles match.

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2021 2:52 AM

Damn. They’re my favorite team. That sucks.

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2021 3:38 AM

I'm all for beating Wang and getting Gauff.

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2021 3:54 AM

Do we know where Young Grigor is staying?

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2021 4:45 AM

Mr Courier at R132, he's isolating with an older French gentleman. He is not Covid +ve, so we have no idea why he would need to isolate with that person. We are just puzzled. It's intriguing but not as compelling as the WTA.

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2021 6:18 AM

[quote] +ve

Ben and Courtney, is the superfluous "ve" after the positive sign a reference to Venus William (aka "Granny Vee") who is one of the most compelling women currently on the Virginia Slims tour?

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2021 6:20 AM

Yes, R134. Some smartass suggested that the tour will be renamed now because Ve has become quite chunky and Virginia Slims have sent the WTA a warning. Either Vee loses the weight or the tour will be marketed as the Virginia XL Tour for Big Women.

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2021 6:29 AM

[quote] the tour will be marketed as the Virginia XL Tour for Big Women.

In the classic lyrics of the Jackson Five, “I’ll be there.”

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2021 6:49 AM

Taylor Townhouse, are you playing with yourself? No, not like that. I meant in doubles. You can cover the deuce and ad courts at the same time and be an unbeatable doubles team all on your own.

by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2021 6:59 AM

R122 Catherine lost in the qualies so maybe she decided to play an individual event instead of doubles here, who knows.

They are an odd couple anyway, because Cori seems your kind of new player activist while Catherine seems the typical white conservative american tennis player

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2021 10:08 AM

Barty retired which opens the draw for Gauff and Svitolina and makes Swiatek the big favourite of that part of the draw

by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2021 11:00 AM

Looks like the stars are aligning for Serena to get #24 with only a bunch of pushovers left in the draw.

by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2021 11:10 AM

I don't see it. She's gonna sprain a knee or break an ankle from all that extra booty she's hauling around the court.

by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2021 11:25 AM

R140 She has a lot of dangerous players in her part of the drawand in i still think Swiatek is the most dangerous player on the draw.

But Serena on a good serve day is very dangerous to anyone

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2021 11:49 AM

swiatek is not in her draw i think

by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2021 11:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2021 12:07 PM

Happy Birthday Nadal!

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2021 12:10 PM

Berrettini won easily.

Stephens defeated Pliskova

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2021 1:04 PM

I’m going with Iga. Before Ash retired, I was saying that this could be the year for Serena and now that really might happen.

But I think Iga has it.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2021 1:20 PM

Musetti won in three sets.

Sinner won the first two but he lost the third.

Karatsev is on the verge of elimination

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2021 1:23 PM

The Pliskbot malfunctioned and somehow Sloane Stephens is in the third round.

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2021 1:29 PM

iga has even easier draw than last year, it is ridicolous

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2021 1:30 PM

And Karatsev is eliminated.

Nadal's super tough draw is going to become a cake walk if Sinner lose

by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2021 1:30 PM

Not surprised to see the fate of Boretly

Behave like joureywomen women get results like a journeywoman

Same with Rublev. Aslan, Domi Bianca .Garbine and Help

by Anonymousreply 152June 3, 2021 1:31 PM

Dick nosed Swiatek has pathetic draw: linette, gauff, svitolina lol

by Anonymousreply 153June 3, 2021 1:39 PM

I am watching Jessica Pegula's post match interview. No mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 154June 3, 2021 1:44 PM

How is she possibly withstanding the literal violence being inflicted on her by having to answer banal questions for 15 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 155June 3, 2021 1:46 PM

HOW VERY DARE YOU not speak of Gauff as THE favorite in this tournament!

by Anonymousreply 156June 3, 2021 1:48 PM

Wang-Gauff on now!

Wank team or G. Off team?

by Anonymousreply 157June 3, 2021 1:49 PM

Gauff won a clay tournament this season; she might not be a pushover.

by Anonymousreply 158June 3, 2021 1:51 PM

watching Djokovic now.

by Anonymousreply 159June 3, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]watching Djokovic now

Thanks for letting us know

Taylor Fritz left the court in a wheelchair after his match against Koepfer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 3, 2021 1:58 PM

yes, I heard them talk about it R160 poor guy. I hope it's not as serious as it looks and just a precaution.

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2021 2:03 PM

I was hoping Tay had a cramp when he limped off to his bench - but he was clutching his knee in that wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2021 2:10 PM

Will they freeze Barty's ranking until she's able to play again?

by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2021 2:21 PM

Um, like, that's only for me, uh, because like, yeah

by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2021 2:28 PM

R151, I agree Nadal at first had a tough draw. But upthread there was some poster arguing with me when I wrote Nadal was happy to see Rublev gone. Although I don't disagree that Nadal likely beats Rublev on RG's courts, Rublev had a win in Monte Carlo. I wrote the cumulative effect of a tough draw--Sinner-Rublev-Djokovic-Tsitsipas possibly in the final--could potentially wear down Nadal. He claimed Nadal playing Rublev would only be like playing 1/4 of a match.

I told a couple people I know who do some work for the ATP and WTA about this poster's statements and they laughed. No way, they said, is Nadal not happy to see Rublev gone. They said if Sinner goes, Nadal will dance a jig of glee. At Nadal's age (and same for Fed and Djokovic), how tough the draw is at a best-of-five Slam can really affect a player's chances of winning. Of course that's true of players of any age, but it's particularly true of older players. With both Rublev and Karatsev out, Nadal's potential quarterfinal should be pretty easy.

I see a Nadal-Djokovic semi. Not sure who'd win that, but it's major advantage Nadal since Djokovic I think doesn't really believe he can take down Nadal at RG, even though he's done it before.

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2021 3:09 PM

LOL Roger getting called for a time violation

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2021 3:12 PM

Nadal plays at 3pm on Tennis Channel.

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2021 3:16 PM

Federer shits the bed in the second set making several errors to get broken to lose it. We'll see if he can turn it around.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2021 3:23 PM

Who is 3 rd round opponent of Lorenzo Mussy?

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2021 3:43 PM

cecchinatto or de minaur

by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2021 4:09 PM

McNally didn’t play with Gauff after injuring herself during qualifying.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote] cecchinatto or de minaur

That’s a close one for me. The Hitler mustache is the dealbreaker, so Cecchinatto team.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2021 4:13 PM

It was good to see Roger getting time violation warning.

Arrogant Mirka must be eating humble pie at her home after watch that argument on TV

by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2021 4:18 PM

I was on Minotaur team. :(

by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2021 4:56 PM

agan iga does nothing and gets breaks, a lot of UE ....wta is deep shit now

by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2021 5:26 PM

Master Sifo Diyas lost to Mertens.

by Anonymousreply 176June 3, 2021 5:32 PM

DL hottie Struff is up two sets.

by Anonymousreply 177June 3, 2021 5:41 PM

hotty Alcaraz is whupping Basilashvili

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2021 5:44 PM

Stephens is really 1 of the most "matchup" players on tour. She struggles against the likes of Putintseva and Fernandez repeatedly but owns Kerber, Pliskova and Venus.

by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2021 6:00 PM

And Alcaraz won in three

by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2021 6:10 PM

Stupid Zverev looks like in a complete joke in those sleeveless get-ups, especially compared to Carlos Alcaraz. Fucsovics is the other one who should be wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 181June 3, 2021 6:12 PM

Alcaraz just won. He is the stuff of Mediterranean fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 182June 3, 2021 6:14 PM

Gramps Fed is such a prissy, arrogant bitch. Mirka probably walks on eggshells around him.

by Anonymousreply 183June 3, 2021 6:16 PM

Mmmm, Zverev is HOT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 3, 2021 6:19 PM

Alcaraz just won. He is the Struff of Mediterranean fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2021 6:21 PM

I don't think Norrie will beat Nadal but he could give him trouble. He has a scrappy, unorthodox style of play and doesn't mind long points

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2021 6:21 PM

I'll take one of each, except for Papa Nadal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 3, 2021 6:21 PM

You would pass on Rafa, but take ISNER?

ISNER???

by Anonymousreply 188June 3, 2021 6:25 PM

Dimitrov has really aged horribly. His skin has gone to hell. Compare him to the older Lopez who clearly takes care of himself and is well preserved.

by Anonymousreply 189June 3, 2021 6:25 PM

Isner, Zverev, Nadal and Dimitrov do nothing for me

by Anonymousreply 190June 3, 2021 6:26 PM

R188 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 191June 3, 2021 6:26 PM

I was thinking the same R189. I remember first seeing young Grigor in Rome and he was so beautiful that it took my breath away and I couldn't change the channel not because the match was interesting (it wasn't) but because I couldn't keep my eyes off him. And now I see him and all I can think is that it was a fleeting moment of grace but it's gone. I'm ready to jump on the Alcaraz train but not before he gets four months of RoAccutane.

by Anonymousreply 192June 3, 2021 6:39 PM

R192, you’re ready to fly right out of here aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2021 6:41 PM

So Pavic/Mektic getting ousted made way for Andujar and Martinez. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2021 6:45 PM

I would have to be shitfaced before I tried to big John. Ugh.

I would PAY just to bite Rafa’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2021 6:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2021 7:16 PM

Wawrinka out of grass season

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote] Andy Murray has pulled out

That’s an unusual position for him. I usually do the pulling out.

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2021 7:18 PM

how do you sustain a groin injury while sleeping?

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2021 7:19 PM

15 years ago Nadal vs. Gasquet would have been a very hyped up and possibly close contest

Given their career arcs Gasquet will have to fight like hell not get routed

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] how do you sustain a groin injury while sleeping?

I typically have a very subtle hand, but sometimes get a bit rough.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote]you’re ready to fly right out of here aren't you?

Well excuse me for living, Anita Bryant!

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2021 7:51 PM

R184, er ist ein hasslicher Assi.

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2021 7:56 PM

Gerulaitis once said "nobody beats Gerulaitis 17 times in a row". And he was right as he had finally just won against Jimbo after Jimmy Connors had beaten him 16 times in a row.

Does anybody beats Gasquet 17 times in a row. Only time will tell...

But you know the answer is YES.

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2021 8:30 PM

YES and a bagel too

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2021 8:44 PM

Cames kind of slobbering over Richard. Maybe he’s expanding the age range for his crushes.

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2021 9:03 PM

The second set was amazing. Gasquet played lights out tennis and still lost it. *sigh*

Anyway, Casper Ruud should be on the top 10 list of tennis hotties.

by Anonymousreply 207June 3, 2021 9:09 PM

I want to scrub Alcaraz's face really bad.

by Anonymousreply 208June 4, 2021 12:11 AM

Meanwhile in Little Rock, Arkansas slam, Sock def. Escobedo in 3 tiebreaks.

by Anonymousreply 209June 4, 2021 12:54 AM

Yana Sizikov questioned by police after the Alexandrova/ Sizikov vs Tomljanovic/Storm Sander double match yesterday.

She is being questioned about betting and match fixing (referring to a match from last year's RG: Sizkov/Brangle vs Mitu/Maria).

Roland Garros security tried to block the police when they were stopping her.

by Anonymousreply 210June 4, 2021 9:24 AM

After two rounds there are five italians, four americans, four spaniards, four germans, two serbians, two swiss and two argentinians in the male draw

by Anonymousreply 211June 4, 2021 10:28 AM

it's Argentines, guapa

by Anonymousreply 212June 4, 2021 10:32 AM

R212, we demand the use of Argentinxs. Any other term would be LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 213June 4, 2021 10:34 AM

Tippy the Turtle is getting wiped off the court by Vika.

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 214June 4, 2021 10:40 AM

And Sabalenka on the verge of elimination.

She is very good but you can trust her will do well when it matters

by Anonymousreply 215June 4, 2021 10:46 AM

Sabalenka on the verge of elimination. This Garros is a complete shit show on the women's side, but still compelling, as Bimbo Ben and Cunty Courtney would insist.

by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2021 10:49 AM

Aryana Sablenka collapse is complete!!

by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2021 10:49 AM

🐢 Keys blown off the court in straight sets by Vika.

by Anonymousreply 218June 4, 2021 11:30 AM

Could Vika or alphabet soup beat Serena here?

by Anonymousreply 219June 4, 2021 11:48 AM

Keys is probably the player that has less control over her nerves that i've even seen.

Of course there's a big problem with her high risk tennis style, using her brain a little bit could be very helpful.

Serena has a good opportunity but there are a good bunch of players that can defeat her on her part of the draw.

If Swiatek is on the draw she is the favourite right now. She is probably the most talented clay courter since Justine Henin

by Anonymousreply 220June 4, 2021 11:54 AM

Has Nadal won yet?

by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2021 11:58 AM

richard gasquet? exactly WHAT is his problem? the man was touted along with nadal to be HUGE and they were childhood rivals in fact, i think gasquet had the head to head over young rafa.. and then?

how in the world did gasquet LITERALLY never did anything to change and improve!????? NOTHING! ZILCH! NADA!... never seen a player who was touted as a great who never did anything and at the same time seemingly never tried to improve in ANY aspect of his game or change ANY aspect of his game...

kind of like sharapova! gee, you've lost how many times to serena in a row and yet, she kept on playing, playing the same, the same and losing, losing!.....

i now have even MORE respect for chris evert when she rose to the challenge of super martina and how she changed and improved her game besides just switching to a more powerful graphite racket from her trusty wood rackets..

by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2021 12:09 PM

The truth is the rivaldry was basically a press invention.

Nadal and Gasquet played only one time as juniors, and it was not even a junior event. Both had 12, and it was at Les petits as, the most prestigious under 14 event. Gasquet won their quarterfinal match in a three set thriller and was the champion that year (Nadal won the following year).

Gasquet played juniors (he was number one and won RG and the US Open) but Nadal did what most spanish players did back then and played itfs from the very beginning. He only played Wimbledon junior and reached semifinals.

They played two times at challengers, one victory each (Nadal end injured both matches).

By the first time they played on tour, Nadal was already a top player (number 4) after an amazing clay court season. Their beginnings were pretty similar but after that their careers were very different

by Anonymousreply 223June 4, 2021 12:35 PM

Tennis player arrested for alleged match-fixing at 2020 French Open

PARIS — A tennis player suspected of match-fixing last year has been arrested in Paris during the French Open, the Paris prosecutor’s office said Friday.

According to French newspaper Le Parisien, which first reported the story, the player is 765th-ranked Yana Sizikova of Russia. The prosecutor’s office confirmed to The Associated Press that a “women’s international player” was in custody, but it did not identify her.

The player was arrested Thursday night on charges of “sports bribery and organized fraud for acts likely to have been committed in September 2020,” the prosecutor’s office said.

An investigation was opened last October by a French police unit specializing in betting fraud and match-fixing. It has previously worked with Belgian authorities investigating suspected fixed matches at the lower levels of professional tennis.

The prosecutor’s office said the probe centered on suspicions about one match at Roland Garros last year. It did not specify the match. German newspaper Die Welt and French sports daily L’Equipe said at the time there were suspicious betting patterns in the first round of a women’s doubles match on Sept. 30.

On that day, Sizikova and partner Madison Brengle of the United States played on Court No. 10 against Romanian players Andreea Mitu and Patricia Maria Tig. Sizikova was broken to love serving in game five of the second set, during which she double faulted twice.

Le Parisien reported Friday that tens of thousands of euros were bet with several operators in different countries on the Romanian players winning this game.

The newspaper said that Sizikova was arrested Thursday after losing in the first round of the doubles tournament at Roland Garros. The newspaper said authorities searched Sizikova’s hotel room.

It wasn’t immediately known if Sizikova has an attorney to respond on her behalf.

Last year’s French Open, delayed because of the coronavirus pandemic, was played in late September and early October.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 4, 2021 1:09 PM

She had some nerve coming back to France after that. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 225June 4, 2021 1:38 PM

ADF team. Gotta love a hot, young, blond, Spaniard. Ruud has an unfortunate face.

by Anonymousreply 226June 4, 2021 1:48 PM

Shvee-i-tek

by Anonymousreply 227June 4, 2021 1:56 PM

I think Ruud is pretty handsome, but ADF is definitely more studly.

by Anonymousreply 228June 4, 2021 2:02 PM

I like Ruud. I think he’s cute instead of hot tho.

by Anonymousreply 229June 4, 2021 2:10 PM

Delbonis, Nishikori and Zverev reach the fourth round

by Anonymousreply 230June 4, 2021 2:12 PM

What about Delboner? Such a hottie, YUM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 4, 2021 2:13 PM

At R231 he looks like Voldemort.

by Anonymousreply 232June 4, 2021 2:16 PM

Can't stand ADF, reminds me of the worst of Nalbandian. Sad to see Ruud out.

by Anonymousreply 233June 4, 2021 2:24 PM

I hadn't seen Ruud play before today. Not very impressed.

by Anonymousreply 234June 4, 2021 2:31 PM

Is Collins wearing a onesie???

by Anonymousreply 235June 4, 2021 2:33 PM

Serena’s outfit is MESSY.

by Anonymousreply 236June 4, 2021 3:15 PM

Rude was very passive today

by Anonymousreply 237June 4, 2021 3:32 PM

Allison Hughes is getting bigger

by Anonymousreply 238June 4, 2021 3:53 PM

Delbonis is so fug. Lol

Expect him to throw his head back and NEIGH!

by Anonymousreply 239June 4, 2021 3:56 PM

Noticed that Serena added another ruffle to her skirt.

Many thanks! I was tired of seeing her whole ass looking like it was painted lime green.

by Anonymousreply 240June 4, 2021 3:57 PM

Granny Serena through in 2. Will Rybakina give her any issues?

by Anonymousreply 241June 4, 2021 4:08 PM

I want Vika to take the whole shootin' match!

by Anonymousreply 242June 4, 2021 4:15 PM

Just came to know that Badosa has already reached Rd16 previously in RG 2020.. I was under impression that she had never crossed Rd1

Paula Hecog is currently coached by Dinara Safina ' Croatian coach who led her to : three grand slam finals

by Anonymousreply 243June 4, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote] Allison Hughes is getting bigger

How does she compare to Townhouse?

by Anonymousreply 244June 4, 2021 4:38 PM

The cheating cunt is Russian, how surprising!!!

by Anonymousreply 245June 4, 2021 4:38 PM

I didn't know that they arrested people for alleged match fixing. I thought they just suspended you from the tour and then banned if found to be true.

by Anonymousreply 246June 4, 2021 5:16 PM

Garin def. Giron in 4 sets it was quad heaven

PCB straight sets Johnson who was quite lucky to win both his matches this week

Medvedev straight sets Opelka

Zverev straight sets Djere

Delbonis upsets Fognini in a beatdown

Cirstea keeps up her run of good form with beatdown of Kasatkina

by Anonymousreply 247June 4, 2021 5:19 PM

R241 she could. Rybakina was last year's WTA rising player before the pandemic. She's a big hitter and server. I haven't seen her play on clay so not sure how good her movement is on the surface.

by Anonymousreply 248June 4, 2021 5:21 PM

Hoping to see Nishikori demolish Zverev Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 249June 4, 2021 5:57 PM

R233 Alejandro can be annoying on court but he is very entertainning. Outside court he is nice and a little crazy.

I think Ruud is a solid player but he lacks something. Anyway, he improved a lot. I remember a thread on a popular forum that mocks him, Kuhn and Molleker, because they were supposed next big stars that failed big time (even if they are very young), of course Ruud doesn't belong there for a good while (they did it because he stalled on the verge of top 100 for a good while)

R249 Not going to happen

by Anonymousreply 250June 4, 2021 5:57 PM

Davidovich Fokina is yet another top male who is the child of the Russian diaspora along with Tsitsipas, Zverev, and Shapo. Quite an interesting phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 251June 4, 2021 6:15 PM

R251 His looks are totally russian but his character is totally spanish which is a quite weird combination

by Anonymousreply 252June 4, 2021 6:18 PM

I also like that he adds his mother's surname to the end of his surname in the Spanish tradition even keeping it feminized in the Russian tradition.

by Anonymousreply 253June 4, 2021 6:26 PM

R253 That's because in Spain you don't change the surnames by sex

by Anonymousreply 254June 4, 2021 6:28 PM

And Badosa wins in extremis

by Anonymousreply 255June 4, 2021 7:07 PM

And now Titsy takes on repulsive Trumper Isner.

by Anonymousreply 256June 4, 2021 7:11 PM

Please Tsitsy! PLEASEEEE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 257June 4, 2021 7:13 PM

There's a rumor that Titsy is playing with an injury in his torso/rib cage.

by Anonymousreply 258June 4, 2021 7:14 PM

yes, I'm also watching Tsitsipas match on Tennis Channel

by Anonymousreply 259June 4, 2021 7:26 PM

Are you guys going to the US Open?

by Anonymousreply 260June 4, 2021 7:27 PM

I had to mute Cames. He’s carrying on about Isner like he’s won 30 Grand Slams

by Anonymousreply 261June 4, 2021 7:28 PM

Someone tell Daddy Cames that Isner is never going to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 262June 4, 2021 7:32 PM

I’m just ignoring him completely. 🙉

by Anonymousreply 263June 4, 2021 7:36 PM

Why isn't Tracy Austin working the tourney? I enjoy her commentary. She's about 1,000 times better than Chris Evert-etc.

by Anonymousreply 264June 4, 2021 7:41 PM

Will we get the musings of Chrissie this weekend on ESPN?

by Anonymousreply 265June 4, 2021 7:46 PM

Tsitsipas is so predictable. He always lose his serve at the worse moment.

I have the bad feeling he is going to tank this match

by Anonymousreply 266June 4, 2021 7:50 PM

Shit Isner just took the 1st set!

by Anonymousreply 267June 4, 2021 7:51 PM

Did he change his clothes? He took his bag into the bathroom

by Anonymousreply 268June 4, 2021 7:58 PM

Is Chrissy still single? Has she ever gone this long without a man plowing her on a regular basis? At least she is a God-fearing heterosexual unlike Navrotilover.

by Anonymousreply 269June 4, 2021 7:58 PM

Sometimes I get frustrated with Tsitsy...then he turns around and I see that ass and all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 270June 4, 2021 8:03 PM

And now he misses three break points

by Anonymousreply 271June 4, 2021 8:08 PM

Titsy takes the the second, Isner sweating like a pig, shirt is soaked!

by Anonymousreply 272June 4, 2021 8:30 PM

It is also raining/misty. Isner asked for the roof to be closed, to no avail. I have a bad feeling. Please Tsitsipas, please, please.

by Anonymousreply 273June 4, 2021 8:39 PM

It's not exactly rocket science for Tsitsipas to constantly be drop shotting, and hitting behind isner! and severe slicing keeping the ball very very low to nearly 7 foot tall Isner...

on another subject, SHUT THE HELL UP JIM COURIER! JESUS CHRIST! YAP, YAP, YAP, YAP!...

DAMN Why can't we have knowledgeable and KNOW when to talk british commentators! PLEASE can we at least get Ginny Wade!...

by Anonymousreply 274June 4, 2021 9:16 PM

I'm watching with the volume off.

by Anonymousreply 275June 4, 2021 9:17 PM

Tsitsipas isn't wearing his chains today...

by Anonymousreply 276June 4, 2021 9:30 PM

Titsy in chains sounds hawt.

by Anonymousreply 277June 4, 2021 9:35 PM

Tsitsy up two sets and a break. Please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 278June 4, 2021 9:37 PM

R278 are you visiting from the future?

by Anonymousreply 279June 4, 2021 9:41 PM

Is Cames still stroking his hard-on for Isner?

by Anonymousreply 280June 4, 2021 9:43 PM

R279.. R278 is watching the match LIVE as I am.... Tsitsipas up 4-1 and 15-30 on the isner serve..

i wonder does ole jimmy courier frequent the men's locker room and shower area all the time?

by Anonymousreply 281June 4, 2021 9:45 PM

What is the name of the color of Titsy’s shorts?

by Anonymousreply 282June 4, 2021 9:46 PM

R282.. dark lavender? or maybe rich plum?

by Anonymousreply 283June 4, 2021 9:48 PM

Yay! I’m so happy.

by Anonymousreply 284June 4, 2021 9:49 PM

Isner is horrible but he has an adorable face...sorry I had to say it. But then again, I think I have bad taste, Medvedev is my primary crush.

by Anonymousreply 285June 4, 2021 9:50 PM

Thank you r283. It’s my favorite color but I never know what to call it in inquiries with salesbottoms.

by Anonymousreply 286June 4, 2021 9:53 PM

Wonder Bread and Fivehead, R285

by Anonymousreply 287June 4, 2021 9:54 PM

R285... isner's face is generic white bread " boyish cute'... nothing more... one would think he does have one huge schlong though...

by Anonymousreply 288June 4, 2021 10:02 PM

Titsy is a million times hotter.

by Anonymousreply 289June 4, 2021 10:03 PM

I don't like his hair.

by Anonymousreply 290June 4, 2021 10:04 PM

gurl at least he has some

by Anonymousreply 291June 4, 2021 10:08 PM

Isner IS a huge shlong.

by Anonymousreply 292June 4, 2021 10:10 PM

R224 Arrested? In custody? For match fixing? Is that commensurate to the crime? It’s not great; but she didn’t stab anybody, either.

by Anonymousreply 293June 4, 2021 10:57 PM

R265 They still show tennis on ESPN?

by Anonymousreply 294June 4, 2021 11:00 PM

R293, they may think that the player knows something. For all the billions generated by professional sports, there’s probably even more money in illegal gambling, and therefore more match-fixing than we ever hear about.

by Anonymousreply 295June 4, 2021 11:24 PM

I noticed that Tennis Channel never mentioned the match fixing arrest and I’m not surprised...

Since they won’t SHUT THE FUCK UP about Draftkings! Fuck off! It’s so tacky. This is Roland Garros not fucking Vegas. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 296June 4, 2021 11:32 PM

Oh yeah, and I wasn’t from the future - just tennis channel. Lol

Or otherwise I would be betting on Draftkings...

by Anonymousreply 297June 4, 2021 11:35 PM

I caught a segment this week where whoever it was who was with Wertheim gave a plug to Draft Kings or some other betting site and I could see him grimace.

by Anonymousreply 298June 4, 2021 11:44 PM

Did Bogdan really played that we'll or Badosa was bad today?

by Anonymousreply 299June 4, 2021 11:49 PM

HUN(g) Tennis

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 5, 2021 12:33 AM

He is so hot. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 301June 5, 2021 12:57 AM

Shapo has really skinny arms (see pics 2 and 3 at the link). I'd never noticed. I guess I was too busy looking at his blond leg hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 5, 2021 3:16 AM

lmfao Fognini had a -33 differential of winners to errors today

by Anonymousreply 303June 5, 2021 3:43 AM

R300, whoever runs that site seems to limit "atpdudes" almost exclusively to southeast Europeans, a few other Europeans, and Farah. Blah

by Anonymousreply 304June 5, 2021 4:00 AM

R304. Yeah and way too much Novak. He's not hot!

by Anonymousreply 305June 5, 2021 4:07 AM

Why isn't Jack Sock playing at the French Open? Instead he's playing at something called the Little Rock Open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306June 5, 2021 4:27 AM

R306 Because right now Jack Sock is number 248 so he has no ranking to play qualifications

by Anonymousreply 307June 5, 2021 10:23 AM

Sloaney seems to be playing some decent tennis again. I wish she had been in the joke bottom half. She could have reached the final.

by Anonymousreply 308June 5, 2021 10:26 AM

Sloane was on the verge of losing against Carla on first round.

She is so talented, is a pity she is not focused more often

by Anonymousreply 309June 5, 2021 10:39 AM

And after and awful clay season Lil Diego is playing well again, and he has a good draw to reach quarterfinals

by Anonymousreply 310June 5, 2021 10:40 AM

R309 we have seen quite a few players who have been on the verge of losing in an early round match only to go on and win the whole thing. Sloane is still too inconsistent to win this which is a shame.

by Anonymousreply 311June 5, 2021 10:50 AM

But the difference is in Sloane's case it was not a question of a bad match, she is playing like crap for a lot of time

by Anonymousreply 312June 5, 2021 10:54 AM

solid win for Sloane!

Muchova is tricky so she did well to get out of there in straights

by Anonymousreply 313June 5, 2021 11:05 AM

Stitolina tanking big time again

by Anonymousreply 314June 5, 2021 11:23 AM

r310, that was a nice win. Shout out to Kohlschreiber age 37/ 5'10" who in 18yrs only got to one GS QF, topped out at 16 in the world with 8 titles. No one on the tour ever wanted to see him in the first round because they always knew he would come out firing. He must be an extremely focused person to stay so consistently motivated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 5, 2021 11:45 AM

And Svitolina lost 63 62.

She must be one of the weakest top players ever

by Anonymousreply 316June 5, 2021 11:49 AM

I am in lust with Musetti.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 317June 5, 2021 12:09 PM

Never seen Musetti before. He looks like an older(in a good way), more handsome and manly version of Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 318June 5, 2021 12:12 PM

Musetti lose his serve when he was serving for match, then wasted three match points on Ceccinato serve, now he has three match points with his serve, hopefully he will end the match right now

by Anonymousreply 319June 5, 2021 12:13 PM

I realize Musetti is younger than Chalamet but I stand by my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 320June 5, 2021 12:14 PM

Sinner won very easy the first set. Alcaraz woke up but i think it's too late for him to save the first set (he was down 5 1 and now it's 54 on Struff serve)

by Anonymousreply 321June 5, 2021 12:14 PM

Svitolina will never win a slam and it's time to knock her off prospective winners or players who could. Obviously she "could" win like any player that enters but her game is too basic.

by Anonymousreply 322June 5, 2021 12:17 PM

The problem is not that she doesn't have weapons, the problem is in GS she is not even a solid player like she generally is on the circuit.

She is failing again and again and again, and unlike Serena, she is not even losing to top players, she is losing to everyone

by Anonymousreply 323June 5, 2021 12:22 PM

May be if she concentrate on tennis instead of riding that big pole then she might have a chance to win something.

by Anonymousreply 324June 5, 2021 12:29 PM

What? She lost to Swiatek, she must be amazing

by Anonymousreply 325June 5, 2021 12:29 PM

Not even 20 minutes of match and Djokovic is already winning 5-0

by Anonymousreply 326June 5, 2021 12:34 PM

I hate Novaxx but I would rather have him win than yet another boring Pedal win at Garros.

by Anonymousreply 327June 5, 2021 12:38 PM

Judy' a fan should know that Jamie lost in the third round of doubles

by Anonymousreply 328June 5, 2021 12:38 PM

R327 I doubt Novak will defeat Rafa. Last year's conditions were perfect for Novak and he didn't have a chance

by Anonymousreply 329June 5, 2021 12:44 PM

I would be happy if Rafa could surpass Fed by winning another here. If Rafa can’t win it, then I would be happy if ANYONE THAT ISN’T named Novak Djokovic won.

by Anonymousreply 330June 5, 2021 12:58 PM

Kim at R328, Judy is busy right now. She is in a room with Andy, the door is locked and there are moans and grunts heard. She can't be bothered with Jamie, especially after refused her special attention.

by Anonymousreply 331June 5, 2021 1:07 PM

Whom is Gramps Fed blowing that this prissy bitch gets to play every single match on Chatrier?

by Anonymousreply 332June 5, 2021 1:10 PM

Because they know that Roger will draw a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 333June 5, 2021 1:13 PM

I woke to Kenin down a set and now it looks like she has it. She’s a scrappy little thing.

by Anonymousreply 334June 5, 2021 1:14 PM

R332, I think all three have to take at least one turn in outer court purgatory; Roger's turn hasn't come up yet.

by Anonymousreply 335June 5, 2021 1:15 PM

Just imagine the tizzy Roger would have if Novak were the one to tie or break his GS record.

by Anonymousreply 336June 5, 2021 1:18 PM

R335, I remember a few years ago when even Ragerena and Novaxx pointed out that the cunts at the AELTC always put Prissy Bitch Gramps on Centre Court while everyone else had to play at least one match on the other courts, if not more. The organizers finally relented and put Gramps on Court One for his next match which he ended up losing. Watching the Gramps fans losing their shit over his loss and the scheduling of the match was amusing.

by Anonymousreply 337June 5, 2021 1:26 PM

Today Gramps will play in an empty stadium since his match is at 9 PM night schedule.

So there is no question of pulling the crowd.

Just imagine if he Loses today then his last match of RG would be in an empty stadium and he would go out and having farewell by waving at at few fans

by Anonymousreply 338June 5, 2021 2:21 PM

igas draw is pathetic, cuntaveit is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 339June 5, 2021 3:38 PM

I would find that sad. No matter your feelings about Fed - he has been a fabulous player and will always be considered a GOAT.

by Anonymousreply 340June 5, 2021 3:40 PM

I agree 1000%, R327. Anything but another boring Nadal win.

by Anonymousreply 341June 5, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote] he has been a fabulous player and will always be considered a GOAT

"A" Goat? There is only one GOAT, and she is a child of the Lord!

by Anonymousreply 342June 5, 2021 3:47 PM

AH YES, another 35 year old nadal win, who manages to outslug, outlast and have more endurance than players 10, 12, 15 years younger than him in 3 out of 5 sets and on slow clay! simply supernatural amazing isn't it?! (monumental sarcasm!)..

by Anonymousreply 343June 5, 2021 4:10 PM

R343, he has a heart condition!

by Anonymousreply 344June 5, 2021 4:14 PM

R343, why is that more surprising than a 40-year-old Serena consistently reaching the finals and semis of Slams and "magically" outlasting much younger opponents?

by Anonymousreply 345June 5, 2021 4:18 PM

when she was the last time in the final? for sure not when she has been 40

by Anonymousreply 346June 5, 2021 4:20 PM

Sakkari walks like she has a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 347June 5, 2021 4:21 PM

Serena has a good chance of making the final. Unless her opponents up to this point have just made her look good.

by Anonymousreply 348June 5, 2021 4:32 PM

Serena-Nadal is not a good comparison. Serena when she's on is still one of the best servers ever. That can help her get through a match. And Serena is more of a first-strike tennis player. Nadal's game relies on strength and endurance, wearing his opponents down or working a point so he can hit a big forehand. Nadal is not the best server. At his age, he should be fading a bit. I think it's ridiculous that these young guys can't seem to outlast him.

On the other hand, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic are otherworldly players. Nadal on clay is the mentally toughest player out there. I haven't seen that mentality in the younger generation, although Sinner's generation gives me hope in the next couple years as they develop. You can tell they REALLY want to win, just like the Big 3 (sorry Judy).

by Anonymousreply 349June 5, 2021 4:39 PM

Sinner in his mid 20s could be sooo good. Best potential I've seen in awhile. Good thing for him is he will potentially hit his stride when the big 3 is all in their 40s. Though they will probably somehow still win all the majors.

by Anonymousreply 350June 5, 2021 4:52 PM

R350, Gramps Fed's Slam winning days are over. It's only a Big 2 now. Pedal will still be winning RG at the end of this decade and Novaxx will probably be a 14-time Aussie Open winner. Gramps will end up third in the all-time Slam count. Judy will still be bleating about the imaginary Big Four and creepily talking about how [italic] big [/italic] her Andy has always been.

by Anonymousreply 351June 5, 2021 5:00 PM

What happened to Jen Brady?

by Anonymousreply 352June 5, 2021 5:21 PM

Berreteami 🐻 or Nancy Kwon team?

by Anonymousreply 353June 5, 2021 5:40 PM

After reading the typical forum comments after a defeat (Alcaraz is so overrated) i searched for the result of the big 3 the years they turned 18 and surprise, noone of them reached the fourth round on any GS. Federer even lost two times at qualifications.

Of course Nadal didn't reach the second week in any GS because he was injured and didn't play Roland Garros and Wimbledon

by Anonymousreply 354June 5, 2021 5:49 PM

I just Kwon't.

by Anonymousreply 355June 5, 2021 6:39 PM

Berrettini is having way more trouble than i was expecting

by Anonymousreply 356June 5, 2021 7:01 PM

Alcaraz rrrrrrrrrrrrripped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 5, 2021 7:01 PM

Where are they showing the Federina match?

by Anonymousreply 358June 5, 2021 7:27 PM

you meant Federinka?

by Anonymousreply 359June 5, 2021 7:32 PM

Federina tee hee. The name fits him. He's such a prissy diva.

by Anonymousreply 360June 5, 2021 7:33 PM

R358, it's on Peacock, NBC's streaming service.

by Anonymousreply 361June 5, 2021 7:52 PM

I said on a forum that Koepfer unlike others is not going to go on court to take a selfie with Roger, people laughing but i was right.

If Roger wants to win he is going to work for it

by Anonymousreply 362June 5, 2021 8:04 PM

Will Queenie Federina be retiring at the end of the year?

by Anonymousreply 363June 5, 2021 8:08 PM

What was the umpire saying to Berrettini after the second set?

Matteo was saying he'd never heard about it before, and the umpire seemed surprised.

by Anonymousreply 364June 5, 2021 8:12 PM

Thanks r361. I was watching it on nbcsports and they said coverage concluded and I was like wtf? I hate having to hunt down the French Open. NBC needs to let it go and Tennis Channel carry it exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 365June 5, 2021 8:15 PM

That's so fucking lame to exclusively put a tennis match on streaming only. The Tennis Channel will start showing Federer at 6 PM EST

by Anonymousreply 366June 5, 2021 8:23 PM

Koepfer's spitting is so disgusting. Yuck - and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 367June 5, 2021 8:24 PM

Not only is it tough to find, but the ATP site shows "No Live Matches". Yesterday, both the ATP site AND the Roland Garros site showed "No Live Matches" when Titsy was playing Isner.

I thought I was hallucinating when you bitches kept commenting on the match and the score.

by Anonymousreply 368June 5, 2021 9:07 PM

Anyone see Koepfer practically rubbing one out during the break? 😂

He was rubbing/scratching under his towel for a good 20-30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 369June 5, 2021 9:12 PM

John and Mary are really taking the piss out of “the Peacock” they’re broadcasting on.

by Anonymousreply 370June 5, 2021 9:14 PM

[quote] practically rubbing one out

Rubbing one of what out?

by Anonymousreply 371June 5, 2021 9:14 PM

R368 yeah it’s weird how the French open just disappears. They’re talking about it now on peacock- what happens when our time is up? Where do we go? Johnny Mac is laughing about it.

I pull it up on google for the scores.

by Anonymousreply 372June 5, 2021 9:15 PM

“Of course, for Roger there’s the added pressure of being seen on Peacock for the first time.”

by Anonymousreply 373June 5, 2021 9:17 PM

r369, That was hysterical, if he did that on the bus he'd be reported and have to register as a sex offender. I can't wait to see if they show it on the replay tomorrow. Seriously, I've seen guys come quicker than that. Obviously, he had an itch, probably from sweat and razor burn. Or maybe he was just excited to play Roger.

by Anonymousreply 374June 5, 2021 9:34 PM

He's rehearsing the groin injury the organizers of the tournament told him to fake so he could default to Roger.

by Anonymousreply 375June 5, 2021 9:36 PM

Jeez, I wish this Federer match was on actual TV, it sounds like it's amazing. Very close.

by Anonymousreply 376June 5, 2021 9:55 PM

Where is Federer match?

by Anonymousreply 377June 5, 2021 9:56 PM

yeah someone please splain me this NBC streaming shit

I know it's about money

by Anonymousreply 378June 5, 2021 9:58 PM

It's on shitty Peacock tv I signed up for free for 7 days trial - do it. Johnny Mac is throwing exquisite shade about the match not getting any attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 5, 2021 10:00 PM

Koepfer has pretty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 380June 5, 2021 10:13 PM

Koepher just got a point penalty for spitting! Mary said we have to look up the luggie rule.

by Anonymousreply 381June 5, 2021 10:14 PM

This Koepfer has big arms, wow. Yum. Don't like the spitting tho.

by Anonymousreply 382June 5, 2021 10:20 PM

Federer is most definitely older and slower now but the difference between them when at the net is like night and day.

by Anonymousreply 383June 5, 2021 10:21 PM

Finally got to the match via Peacock Premium, which included with my Xfinity cable account. SHEESH.

Funny to hear that NBC Sports tennis music on Peacock. The old days of French Open on NBC really are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 384June 5, 2021 10:22 PM

Here's a link to stream the Federer match:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 5, 2021 10:22 PM

Koepfer is German but played tennis while at college in the US so he's taken a few years to find his footing on tour. He's quite fit and tenacious. Federer if he wins this will be exhausted even with a day off

by Anonymousreply 386June 5, 2021 10:28 PM

Oh dear God if this goes 5 you know Mirka will be bingeing Milk-Duds.

by Anonymousreply 387June 5, 2021 10:30 PM

Gramps wins.

by Anonymousreply 388June 5, 2021 10:45 PM

I hope Koepfer didn't spit again.

by Anonymousreply 389June 5, 2021 10:49 PM

Pound the opponent!

by Anonymousreply 390June 5, 2021 10:51 PM

Was he playing night match?

by Anonymousreply 391June 5, 2021 10:59 PM

last 16 are set!

ATP

Djokovic vs. Musetti

Berrettini vs. Federer

Nadal vs. Sinner

Schwartzman vs. Struff

Zverev vs. Nishikori

Davidovich Fokina vs. Delbonis

Tsitsipas vs. Carreno Busta

Garin vs. Medvedev

WTA

Jabeur vs. Gauff

Stephens vs. Krejcikova

Kenin vs. Sakkari

Kostyuk vs. Swiatek

S. Williams vs. Rybakina

Azarenka vs. Pavlyuchenkova

Zidansek vs. Cirstea

Vondrousova vs. Badosa

by Anonymousreply 392June 5, 2021 11:09 PM

R392:

Musetteami

Federer team

Sinner team

Lil’ Diego team

Kei Pond team

Davidovich Fuckina team

PCB team

Garin team

by Anonymousreply 393June 5, 2021 11:14 PM

Rafa has the toughest 4th rounder. By far. Still, it looks like a Rafa/Noval semi is all but set.

Shocked how well Dani is playing. Be interesting to see how far he gets in the bottom half.

by Anonymousreply 394June 5, 2021 11:15 PM

I’m ova her.

by Anonymousreply 395June 6, 2021 12:18 AM

This thread has been paywalled. Thanks to the OP of the new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 6, 2021 12:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!