Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yashar Ali Acting Like A Drama Queen Again

He’s taken to his bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 5:18 PM

OH, screw him. He is desperate for attention. In a way, I hope he doesn't wake up. He has caused so much harm to people. He's an online bully.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2021 4:08 AM

Interesting how this happens at the same moment his BFF Chrissy Teigen loses all her deals and career for online bullying.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2021 4:10 AM

You didn't need to start a new thread. There's already an active one.

It looks like you're the attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2021 4:17 AM

[quote]He’s taken to his bed.

He’s taken to his *fainting couch, cellphone in hand*

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2021 4:22 AM

I liked her hit.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote]For the 7th night in a row I’m going to bed with the hope that I don’t wake up.

That makes two billion of us.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2021 4:58 AM

Depression and suicidal thoughts are serious matters. And I admit, I've been there, and sadly, a few times this year. Like many, many others, it's been a tough year with the pandemic, work pressures, and personal issues.

But I couldn't imagine going on social media and posting this. Does he want to become a mental health spokesperson/crusader? Trying to expand his social media presence? Or does he simply want old-fashioned "I love you Yashar!!" messages?

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2021 5:03 AM

Blistering portrait of Yashar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 5:11 PM

This constant need for attention is really a millennial thing.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote] Just one thing I want to ask for, I have plenty of professional support. Please stop yelling at me about that...please.

Then save your self-pitying, i.e., attention hungry, spew for your therapist, toots.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!