Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton: ‘There has to be a global reckoning with disinformation.’

Spot on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 30, 2022 7:46 AM

Anything from the Guardian should be treated with suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2021 12:42 AM

She's right on. Waiting for the Anti-HIllary trolls to bombard this thread in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2021 12:46 AM

It's not just that there is disinformation on facebook, it's that facebook promotes it and at the same time targets liberals and progressives and their causes for removal and deplatforming. Holding facebook to account is terribly difficult and is likely to feed into the fear and paranoia promoted on the right.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2021 3:02 AM

She's delish! Love her!

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2021 3:57 AM

She should talk about misinformation. She's the Queen of it, and I don't even truly dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2021 4:00 AM

[Quote] I don't even truly dislike her.

LOL! Sure, hon.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2021 4:14 AM

All media are agendaed. All have their fetishes, favorites and flavors of the day that they unabashedly promote and defend. I don't thing anyone takes any medium seriously, except for the professionally outraged.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2021 4:15 AM

The disinformation era actually began with the 24 hour news channel where factual news was eventually surplanted by the opinion panels. Opinion panels were once meant a filler but eventually have become the dominate style. Social Media has built upon that to the point of manipulation. The whole media need to be reworked. News in America is basically a ratings battle now and owned by large corporations who only care about making money.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2021 4:16 AM

I hope y'all know that this is exactly why the media didn't want her.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2021 5:12 AM

The cat is out of the bag now. It's too late to stop the train. People are too fucking stupid to deal with all of the garbage on the internet. We should lock it all down and bring back the information gatekeepers but that'll never happen.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2021 5:16 AM

The disinformation era started when humans realized that they could influence the masses through public pronouncements. The Romans perfected the process.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2021 5:18 AM

Like she's the one to talk about truth and honesty. This morally bankrupt Satan fucker has assuredly no shame left in her body.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2021 5:19 AM

We're all looking at [bold]YOU[/bold] Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2021 5:19 AM

When Hillary says “misinformation” she means “information the powers that be don’t want you to know” Clinton does not believe in freedom of the press which is why she attacks people like Tulsi and Julian Assange.

I wish the Hawaiian queen Tulsi would make her return.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2021 5:21 AM

r2 called it! Looking at you trolls at r12 and r14. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2021 5:25 AM

Hillary Clinton has been right about everything for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2021 5:39 AM

[quote]Clinton does not believe in freedom of the press which is why she attacks people like Tulsi and Julian Assange.

What a bizarre assertion... given those too people are paid russian trolls who work for Russia Today and spout Putin propaganda. Maybe the reason she attacks them isn't the reason you just cited.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote]Like she's the one to talk about truth and honesty.

Actually, fact checkers showed her to be literally the MOST truthful and honest person running in 2008 and obviously in 2016. This notion she's a devious liar is a RWNJ lie they've been pushing for decades. And you were gullible enough to fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2021 5:41 AM

R5, you are so, so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2021 5:42 AM

Let’s put Hillary in charge of policing disinformation and Bill in charge of policing mini-skirt length.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2021 5:44 AM

"Truthful, honest", and yet the American voter saw right through her facade and she lost. Twice!

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2021 5:46 AM

[quote] Actually, fact checkers showed her to be literally the MOST truthful and honest person running in 2008 and obviously in 2016. This notion she's a devious liar is a RWNJ lie they've been pushing for decades. And you were gullible enough to fall for it.

R18 I don’t give a flying fuck what “fact checkers” say. I have ears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2021 5:47 AM

Like moths to a flame...

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2021 5:51 AM

Like moths to a flame...

—Hillary fangurls, so predictable

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2021 5:52 AM

Tulski Gabbard is a lezbo.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2021 5:55 AM

Poor Hillary. Still trying so hard to become relevant.

The only one wearing the pantsuits in this White House is Kamala.

Stay home and bake some cookies for Bill and the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2021 5:55 AM

R14 you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2021 5:56 AM

THERE HAS TO BE A RECKONING OF HILLARY KILLING AND DRINKING BABIES' BLOOD FOR THE ADRENOCHROME!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2021 6:02 AM

I hope Tulsi has had a reckoning with her acne scars.

With all the cosmetic interventions available, there's no need to go around looking like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2021 6:04 AM

r22, what do you care? You're not gay, Vlad/Troll! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2021 6:05 AM

[quote] Hillary Clinton has been right about everything

Hillary is a goddess,

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2021 6:21 AM

Bill didn't believe in the sanctity of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2021 6:22 AM

Hillary is right...But the IDIOT YOUTH of today is a lost cause. They are more desperate for TikTok fame than caring about the GOP stealing votes right in front of their eyes....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2021 6:32 AM

R21 American voters make mistakes, too.

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2021 6:39 AM

What about me ?

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2021 6:46 AM

Hillary: ‘There has to be a global reckoning… Bill: ‘There has to be some global sucking…

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2021 6:53 AM

The MINORITY are in CHARGE of the Government.....Just ask Mitch McConnell.....What is the point of voting Democrat when the Kentucky HILLBILLIES get to run things?....WTF is that?....Biden is running around BROWN NOSING Republicans for his Infrastructure Bill AFTER McConnell said he is going to block everything Biden does!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2021 7:04 AM

Tulski is where she belongs, in the garbage!

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2021 7:52 AM

[quote]"Truthful, honest", and yet the American voter saw right through her facade and she lost. Twice!

No, R21... she was Truthful and Honest... and yet the American voters gave into sexism & misogyny in their willingness to believe the worst lies about a woman, while ignoring the vile truth about the man running against her (in 2016).

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2021 2:08 PM

[quote]I don’t give a flying fuck what “fact checkers” say.

How trumpian of you , R22

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2021 2:08 PM

This is like the political version of one of those Oliver Jackson-Cohen or Luke Evans threads where the fangurls squee over their crush and become infuriated by anyone who doesn't agree that their crush is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2021 2:16 PM

No, R41. This is where people confront the many lies, and the misogynist propaganda against one of the better politicians out there... demonized for 30 years becaues she's a woman who "doesn't know her place".

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] become infuriated by anyone who doesn't agree that their crush is perfect.

[quote] people confront the many lies, and the misogynist propaganda against one of the better politicians out there... demonized for 30 years

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2021 2:23 PM

Exactly, r42.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2021 2:37 PM

I'd eat her out.

by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2021 5:17 PM

AND WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT, R37. Americans are the laziest cunts on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2021 5:20 PM

by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2021 6:22 PM

The facilitator of the murderous right wing coup in Honduras says we need a global reckoning with disinformation. Okay, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2021 7:00 PM

R12 I guess the lez accusations didn’t stick, huh?

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote]"Truthful, honest", and yet the American voter saw right through her facade and she lost.

Well, the Electoral College saw through her.

The American people preferred her by nearly 3 million over the [italic]Home Alone 2: Lost in New York[/italic] actor

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2021 7:22 PM

Oh good grief, shut the fuck up R48. Do you do anything but mindlessly parrot RWNJ talking points?

Are you going to rant about her emails next?

Jesus, wtf is wrong with you people and your Hillary Derangement Syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2021 7:50 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how similar Hillary Stans and Trump Stans sound.

From "they stole my election" to "you have Derangement Syndrome" to "The New York Times hates me" it's like two sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 52June 1, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote]It never ceases to amaze me how similar Hillary Stans and Trump Stans sound.

False equivalency alert.

[quote]From "they stole my election" to "you have Derangement Syndrome" to "The New York Times hates me" it's like two sides of the same coin.

It's not though. One side is telling the truth, the other side is blatantly lying. Maybe learn to tell the difference? There is objective reality, you know.

by Anonymousreply 53June 1, 2021 7:57 PM

Pee-Pee Tapes! Russian asset since 1980s!!

Pedo Island!! Secret Cabal!!!

Russians stole the election!!!

Dominion stole the election!!!

Chelsea is a fug with plastic surgery!!

Ivanka is a fug with plastic surgery!!!

Right down to

She hates pets and gave away Socks!!!

He's the first president to not have a dog!!!

(I am so glad Biden is president now. A dose of normalcy)

by Anonymousreply 54June 1, 2021 8:02 PM

"destroy all evidence of my husband's dealing with Jeffrey Epstein"

by Anonymousreply 55June 1, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote] It never ceases to amaze me how similar Hillary Stans and Trump Stans sound.

It never ceases to amaze me how similar hardcore Bernie and Trump stans sound. Hillary actually uses facts.

by Anonymousreply 56June 1, 2021 11:40 PM

Some Bernie stans hate Hillary even more than they hate TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 57June 1, 2021 11:57 PM

She's iconic! Yum!

by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote] This morally bankrupt Satan fucker

Hilz is a Satan fucker? So THAT explains why Bill had to stray.

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2021 12:40 AM

There will never be a "global reckoning" with disinformation until both extremes of the left & the right acknowledge their dealings in the game. As of now, as evidenced in many of the comments here, the left is convinced all disinformation is delivered from the right & the right is convinced of the opposite. For either side not to realize that their own camp is just as responsible as their opponent is not to realistically think that the spread of disinformation could ever exist in lesser abundance. I'm really surprised by how naive so many lefties are to the fact that the amount of leftist bullshit agenda is equal to the same amount of bullshit from the right. As well, the right really thinks they're so clever. The truth is available, it's just not delivered by a self-appointed Walter Cronkite, whether on a rogue YouTube channel, a cable news network, or one of the major networks.

by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote]Hillary Clinton: ‘There has to be a global reckoning with disinformation.’

Yep, that's what we need folks, a Ministry of Truth.

George Orwell thought we'd get there by 1984.

Better late than never!

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote] Ministry of Truth

And Millionairess Hillary will be the Minister of Truth

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2021 12:51 AM

A gwobal weckoning is weawwy, weawwy cwiticaw.

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2021 12:56 AM

I agwee!

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2021 12:57 AM

There are no more Bernie Stans R56

It's 2021

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2021 1:20 AM

There are plenty of Trump stans.

They infest DL with their old hatreds.

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2021 1:22 AM

R65, I wish. But there are still tons of Bernie-stans.

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2021 1:39 AM

R65, there are tons of people going on and on and on about what Bernie will accomplish. Just go on twitter

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2021 2:13 AM

Bernie will be 80 at the end of this year.

As far as presidential politics go, he's finished.

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2021 3:33 AM

Bernie should fucking retire.

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2021 3:41 AM

Hilary Killton is a lesbian with a rotting vagina.

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2021 3:42 AM

Oh stop, R71. That schtick is seriously tired. You can't possibly believe that crap, so why mindlessly parrot it?

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2021 3:45 AM

R66 if you hate Trump so much, blame Hillary. Any other Dem would have beaten Trump in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2021 4:55 AM

Nonsense, R73. Utter nonsense.

Blame sexism. Blame Russia. Blame the sexist media double-standards. Blame Comey (she was clearly going to win before he came out with his nothing-burger "letter" ten days out from the election). But Hillary is not the sole person to blame here, and actually isn't even in the top ten.

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2021 5:12 AM

[quote]The truth is available, it's just not delivered by a self-appointed Walter Cronkite, whether on a rogue YouTube channel, a cable news network, or one of the major networks.

Didn't you also forget the failing New York Times and its cousin, the failing Washington Post?

Oh where, great swami if truth? Where should we look for verifiable, truthful reporting?

I seriously want to know what sources you trust. Spill it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2021 5:13 AM

Dear R75, we're required to spend an hour each day scanning the various propaganda sites in order to guess at the truth.

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2021 5:42 AM

[quote]"Truthful, honest", and yet the American voter saw right through her facade and she lost. Twice!

No, too many American Voters were suckered by sexist lies & propaganda and were blinded by the truth: That Hillary Clinton was the most trustworthy, progressive, qualified, experienced, hard-working, capable, and amazing candidate this country has ever seen (or likely ever will).

by Anonymousreply 77January 18, 2022 2:02 PM

1. Hillary scares people because of her intelligence, something lacking in her opponents, i.e Republicans, Trump and sexist Bernie Bros/Neobolshevists. Hence, Hillary must be destroyed, literally and figuratively.

2. Hillary has more balls than her opponents, which also scares they shit out of them. She underwent a fourteen hour grilling by the partisan hacks of Congress in 2016 and didn't break a sweat. More importantly, they didn't come up with jack shit against her.

by Anonymousreply 78January 18, 2022 2:20 PM

[quote]There will never be a "global reckoning" with disinformation until both extremes of the left & the right acknowledge their dealings in the game.

But since the same actors (Russian and far-right trolls) run both of them online, it still originates from one malign source, R60. It's still really coming from only one side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 18, 2022 3:21 PM

She is right. Now that Dorsey stepped away, will Twitter allow Trump back in to create more revenue?

by Anonymousreply 80January 18, 2022 6:17 PM

I hate this warmongering ghoul so much.

by Anonymousreply 81January 18, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote]It's not just that there is disinformation on facebook, it's that facebook promotes it

YouTube is bad about it, too. Yesterday I went to the website on my PC (I usually only go to YT while on my smart TV) and I was bombarded with Joe Rogan, Alex Jones type stuff, plus lots of disinformation about Biden doing things he hadn't done. Turned out I was logged out, so apparently anyone who goes to YT when logged out gets all that far-right and faux-libertarian rightwing stuff shown to them by default.

by Anonymousreply 82January 18, 2022 6:26 PM

[quote] Hillary Clinton was the most trustworthy, progressive, qualified, experienced, hard-working, capable, and amazing candidate this country has ever seen (or likely ever will).

by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2022 6:28 PM

Straight from the "Why She Lost" Playbook

1. Wait till an issue has already become hot and very popular with the Democratic base.

2. Wait till dozens of other politicians have weighed in on the subject to voice the opinion favored by the Democratic base

3. Issue a banal statement that essentially echoes everything that's already been said before

4. Wonder why the Democratic base does not seem particularly blown away by the fact that you just repeated something that Politicians They Actually Like have been saying for the past six months or so.

5. Blame the underwhelming response on "30 years of right wing hatred"

by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2022 6:33 PM

Sure ya do, r81...

by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2022 6:33 PM

[quote]Blame the underwhelming response on "30 years of right wing hatred"

You're saying the vast right wing conspiracy she warned us about in '98 isn't real, r84? Wake up. Every thing she's warned us about has come to fruition.

by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2022 6:38 PM

We can't help that you're stupid and lacking in critical thinking skills, r76.

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2022 6:43 PM

I heard Hillary laid hands on a woman who had Stage 4 liver cancer R86, and the next day she was cured.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2022 6:43 PM

Sure ya did, r88...

by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2022 6:44 PM

[quote] Nonsense, [R73]. Utter nonsense. Blame sexism. Blame Russia. Blame the sexist media double-standards. Blame Comey (she was clearly going to win before he came out with his nothing-burger "letter" ten days out from the election). But Hillary is not the sole person to blame here, and actually isn't even in the top ten

God knows this isn’t poster R73.

But claiming Hillary is a penultimate victim shoots holes in the idea that she’s a tremendous, exceptional politician who is the most outstanding creature to walk this earth.

As a committed Dem, even I know that Clinton lost twice. She was highly controversial even prior to the now extreme polarization of politics. Recall her failed healthcare plan?

What she fails to do is acknowledge her weaknesses and take stock of her losses. We all have them. It’s part of the human condition.

She has had more than enough opportunity to lead the country. She failed. For whatever reason (and left the presidency to an unhinged lunatic.)

Time for her to move on. It would be in the best interest of the USA to do so also.

by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2022 6:57 PM

R81, who are you talking about?

Because you can't possibly be referring to Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 91January 19, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote]But claiming Hillary is a penultimate victim...

Nobody is claiming Hillary is the second-to-last victim, dude.

by Anonymousreply 92January 19, 2022 5:47 PM

R90, most of what you say just isn't true.

Hillary has never lost the popular vote in any election she's ever run in (she won the popular vote against Obama in 2008 primaries, and against Trump in 2016's general). She was voted the most admired woman in the world a record 22 times, far more than any other person ever.

And she's more than acknowledged her own flaws, and speaks about it. But you obviously have never listened to her, let alone read her book. But the fact that she points out other facts -- perfectly valid factors -- seems to annoy you. You'd rather she claim sole responsibility even though it's clear that she faced UNPRECEDENTED headwinds not faced by any other candidate ever.

"Hillary Hating" is an industry. Not a rational industry based on facts, but a lucrative industry based on spin and distortions and lies and propaganda. Congrats for falling for it.

She's literally been proven right about nearly everything she's ever said, and you still bash her. What was the story of "Cassandra" again?

by Anonymousreply 93January 19, 2022 5:50 PM

[quote] Nobody is claiming Hillary is the second-to-last victim, dude.

Compared to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 94January 19, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote] She was voted the most admired woman in the world a record 22 times, far more than any other person ever.

Silly Not Over Our Hill Gangster

This is not an actual thing.

It's a PR stunt that Gallup runs every year

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2022 5:53 PM

[quote] She's literally been proven right about nearly everything she's ever said,

Because all the brilliant utterings you people attribute to her are (a) super obvious and (b) were actually said by dozens of other people first.

To wit "there needs to be a global reckoning with disinformation"

Do you seriously think hat is a new idea or that thousands of politicians globally have not already said as much?

by Anonymousreply 96January 19, 2022 5:56 PM

[quote] But you obviously have never listened to her, let alone read her book. But the fact that she points out other facts -- perfectly valid factors -- seems to annoy you. You'd rather she claim sole responsibility even though it's clear that she faced UNPRECEDENTED headwinds not faced by any other candidate ever.

Yeah, no, R93.

My sibling worked for Hills, so your argument doesn’t hold any water.

Hilliary could be funny and personable (all the times I met her); but she’s also a whiny victim who encourages the mindset you preach here on DL.

Many individuals have faced UNPRECEDENTED obstacles and overcome them without continual, non-stop blame.

Not a good look after the (2nd, failed) election nor before as sib discovered working day in, day out with her.

To think it was “her turn” to hold the position was just ludicrous and entitled.

Sure, she’s smart, but there are just as many equally intelligent lawyers around. She is not exceptional.

What is exceptional is the continual sour graping she promotes and folks like yourself hype into.

Please. Move. On.

by Anonymousreply 97January 19, 2022 6:00 PM

She’s getting ready for 2024.

The Clinton’s are going to pressure Biden to appoint Kamala to the Supreme Court. They’ll pressure Breyer to resign first and then have Kamala move to the court. Clinton gave that “acceptance speech”where she cried recently to soften up her image for the public. Huma Abedin also released her book to deal with some related controversies too. The Clintons personal lawyer is also representing Virgina Giufrie’s case against Prince Andrew. This takes the focus off of Bill’s dozens of flights to Epstein Island.

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2022 6:27 PM

In a similar vein to R97: In the absence of Hillary, the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy as turned its guns on both Nancy Pelosi and AOC.

But their smears have not stuck to either of those women the way they stick to HRC

Why?

There's something inherently likeable about Pelosi and AOC and while people might not like their politics, it's hard to get a whole lot of people to hate them.

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2022 6:46 PM

I agree with Hills.

If we had the death penalty for pres. candidates who lied about being shot at when they weren't...

why just think what better candidates some political parties could've end up with back in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 19, 2022 7:12 PM

R96, cherry-pick much.

Everything she said about Trump on the 2016 campaign trail turned out to be absolutely true, but nobody listened. And unlike some, she said these things directly to his face at the debates.

She has more courage and strength than you sexist Hillary-bashing morons ever will. She would have been an excellent President.

by Anonymousreply 101January 19, 2022 8:25 PM

R98 is a moron just making up shit. No.

by Anonymousreply 102January 19, 2022 8:26 PM

[quote] Hillary has more balls than her opponents, which also scares they shit out of them. She underwent a fourteen hour grilling by the partisan hacks of Congress in 2016 and didn't break a sweat. More importantly, they didn't come up with jack shit against her.

You idiot. She couldn't even stand up to Trump on a debate stage. She allowed him to control the entire debate and never put him in his place. If she really wanted to show courage, she would have turned to him and said "What are you doing, circling around me like that? Stop it". But she didn't. She did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2022 9:32 PM

^ Good point about Donald running loose on the debate stage.

She should've told him to settle down & not wander around like a lost child.

by Anonymousreply 104January 20, 2022 4:10 AM

[quote]You idiot. She couldn't even stand up to Trump on a debate stage.

You idiot, she totally stood up to him and raked him over the coals.

Of course, you ignore the fact that if she had done what you said, she would have been ripped to shreds for being "angry" and "shrill" and clearly "Too emotional to be President".... you fucking sexist moron.

by Anonymousreply 105January 20, 2022 5:40 AM

Hillary isn't the victim, the American people are. Republican lies, Russian troll manipulation, tons of right wing media, all the BS the Republicans manufacture takes its toll, but the toll is on the American people. They lose. There's a price to pay for being clueless and gullible.

by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2022 6:04 AM

R80

I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that Dorsey's replacement is much more of a censor. Immediately after Dorsey's resignation, Twitter started banning accounts that had nothing to do with politics based on the accounts following them.

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2022 6:21 AM

R93

She only won the popular vote in 2008 because Obama wasn't on the ballot in Michigan. You're a very skilled liar. Have you considered a career in politics?

by Anonymousreply 108January 20, 2022 6:25 AM

I'd sure like to know who exactly is going to have the authority to shut down any/all misinformation out there. Apparatchiks of the ruling party? And who decides what are facts and what aren't? The powers that be have been fucking around regarding COVID over the past two years, which means "disinformation" changes by the day.

Hillary is apparently fine living under a fascist state. I am not.

by Anonymousreply 109January 20, 2022 6:27 AM

[quote]And who decides what are facts and what aren't? The powers that be have been fucking around regarding COVID over the past two years, which means "disinformation" changes by the day.

R109, if you would simply shut all right wing media out of your life, most of your confusion over these issues would go away.

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2022 10:13 AM

R106 is not wrong.

Hillary IS the victim of sexism, misogyny, and double-standards to be sure... but it's the American People that were truly victimized by the lies and smears and propaganda that led to a Trump "win". It was all of us who suffered (even Trump supporters, though they'll never admit it)

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2022 12:40 AM

Honduras disqualifies her. Imperialist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 112January 29, 2022 11:04 AM

Who gets to say what’s true and factual? Science? The same science that says people with penises are women and pretending to menstruate is the same thing as the actual uterine function?

“I believe in science” is all well and good until the scientists get politicized.

by Anonymousreply 113January 29, 2022 11:50 AM

F&F the moron idiot at R113. Jesus. WTF is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 114January 30, 2022 5:50 AM

R113 is Pontius Pilate: What is truth?

by Anonymousreply 115January 30, 2022 7:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!