Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna cheers on son David Banda as he models a dress: 'Confidence is everything'

Madonna appears to be raising a budding fashion icon.

Over the weekend the "Vogue" singer posted footage of 15-year-old son David Banda dressed in a long, flowing white silk dress paired with white sneakers and oversized black sunglasses. The teen looks runway-ready as he walks through his home while Snap!'s famed 1990 song "The Power" plays. At one point, David praises the look, remarking, "It's so freeing."

"Confidence is Everything," the international superstar, 62, captioned the post, which fetched rave reviews from the likes of Kelly Ripa and Debi Mazar, who quipped, "OMG I love him. Look out Naomi."

The dress appears to be created by designer and artist Mae Couture, whom Madonna tagged in the photo. Mae also posted the video to her account, along with the caption "FLY BANDA." The dress resembles other items for sale on the designer's website, including hand-painted silk unisex boxer shorts.

In the past, Madonna has spoken about the special bond she shares with son David. In a 2018 interview with Vogue Italia, the mother of six shared that she thinks David is more like herself than any of her other children, The Sunday Times reported.

"What he has more than anything is focus and determination. I'm pretty sure he got that from me. He's the one I have the most in common with. I feel like he gets me; he has more of my DNA than any of my children so far," said Madonna.

Madonna is also mother to lookalike daughter Lourdes Leon, 24, whom she shares with ex Carlos Leon. She also has son Rocco Ritchie, 20, with ex-husband Guy Ritchie. Rounding out Madonna's brood is 15-year-old daughter Mercy James, and 8-year-old twins Stella and Estere. David Banda, Mercy James and the twins were all adopted from Malawi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 2:55 PM

He’s very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2021 11:59 PM

"I feel like he gets me; he has more of my DNA than any of my children so far," said Madonna.

What a cunty thing to say, it's interesting because she fooled people into thinking she was a good mother, but this statement says otherwise.

Also, her adopted son has more of her "DNA"? did she spit in his mouth or something?

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2021 12:00 AM

VPL in a dress.

Hot?

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2021 12:04 AM

Well at least we don't have to see the hairy yak again.

Or do we?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2021 12:05 AM

At least he isn't a grossly obese grifter whose career went down the shitter decades ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2021 12:05 AM

Janet could have given her first child to Madonna to raise.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2021 12:07 AM

At least Madonna has a nose R4. It didn't "fall off"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2021 12:07 AM

Madonna shouting out “You better WORK!” at him wasn’t encouragement, it was a threat for him to earn his own money and get the fuck off her payroll.

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2021 12:10 AM

Is he still playing soccer? I thought she moved overseas for him?

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2021 12:10 AM

David Banda is late to the party.

A number of celebrity kids did this, like ... a million years ago.

Starting with Jaden Smith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2021 12:11 AM

Is Shane making provocative sexual overtures about him?

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2021 12:17 AM

I can’t make out his face…

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2021 12:18 AM

A dude dressing up like a woman is so last week....he is a cute kid though; Lola is probably somewhere in the house, smoking a blunt & rolling her eyes at the whole thing

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2021 12:23 AM

The stupid bitch actually showed off a necklace that was two halves of her heart: her bio kids. People in the comment section had to remind her that age had 4 other kids. She just buys love and attention. It’s quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2021 12:26 AM

He's as attention thirsty and pathetic as she is.

OMG her yak. how did a straight guy even find it to fuck it? you'd need a chainsaw and a shovel to plow out all of that nasty cunt forest!

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2021 2:04 AM

Sean Penn did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 31, 2021 2:31 AM

He has a bit of a teenage crotch chub in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2021 2:37 AM

David once did a routine to Janet’s Rhythm Nation — that Madonna herself introduced! Even this Hag’s adopted son knows who the true legend is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2021 2:50 AM

#YesSausage

by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote] He's as attention thirsty and pathetic as she is. OMG her yak. how did a straight guy even find it to fuck it? you'd need a chainsaw and a shovel to plow out all of that nasty cunt forest!

He’s a 15 yr old child, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2021 3:09 AM

He should change his name to David Ciccione and open a pizza parlor.

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2021 3:26 AM

There are global events celebrating the pre-launch of MadonnaLounge as we all come together as one....with the Material Mistress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2021 3:34 AM

Malawi sends its regrets.

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2021 3:37 AM

As much as everyone shits on Rocco and Lola they are and were not stunt queens like David Banda. For who they are, they really do pretty under the radar compared to almost all celeb spawn their age.

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2021 4:04 AM

He’s a good looking kid

by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote] As much as everyone shits on Rocco and Lola they are and were not stunt queens like David Banda. For who they are, they really do pretty under the radar compared to almost all celeb spawn their age.

Precisely why Madonna relates more to David than to Rocco and Lola. They sound totally boring.

Madonna was many things, but never boring. She always loved being the center of attention.

I guess David does, too.

by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2021 4:07 AM

Being desperate for attention is pretty normal for teenagers that’s why they’re so annoying. I’m sure he’ll calm down as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2021 4:09 AM

Her kids are a million times less attention seeking than 99.9% of other celeb kids. And, ummm, he has a huge one.

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2021 6:10 AM

Dress you up in my love! 👗

by Anonymousreply 29May 31, 2021 6:35 AM

Will Madame X wait until David is 18 before she fucks him?

by Anonymousreply 30May 31, 2021 4:03 PM

With her bio kids, based on Madonna's own words, Rocco and Lola lived a very restrictive life. There was no TV, Lola would have to go to school in the same outfit for days if she didn't pick up her clothing as a toddler (this seems very "Mommy Dearest"), they got iPhones well after their peers (16?), no sugar, very strict schedules, Kabbalah seemed a much bigger part of their lives. There used to be lots of photos of Rocco as a kid in the all white Kabbalah track suits they wore wore shabbat and holidays.

It seems like Madonna loosened up with the adopted kids and even with herself. Madonna of yesteryear would not ever try to present herself as intoxicated, smoking weed, drinking, or taking drugs like she does today. The one kid who never seems to get much attention, but who seems like pure light is Mercy James. There is something about her that always makes me smile. She has the biggest smile and just seems to be the most easy going one out of the group. She is the chubby one, but I love seeing her. She was always like that from a little one. Obviously, we don't know how the post Guy twins will turn out.

by Anonymousreply 31May 31, 2021 5:34 PM

The one thing the adopted kids don't have that Lourdes and Rocco do is strong father figures. You can tell that Lourdes and Rocco's respective dads really love them and vice versa. Guy seems to beam at Rocco and so does Carlos Leon. The one thing Madge did right at least with Lola was really encourage the father/daughter relationships. Though David is Guy's son, I just don't feel the relationship. People have said that Guy is a pretty traditional Brit at heart and was not thrilled with adopting African babies. Maybe David feels this and went all in on team Madge.

by Anonymousreply 32May 31, 2021 5:41 PM

Out of my space BITCH!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2021 5:52 PM

All the Ciccone boys are cut, we know this. Madonna made Guy get circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 34May 31, 2021 5:54 PM

R2 I wouldn't be surprised... She is gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 31, 2021 5:55 PM

She bought these kids for attention. They are basically employees of hers.

by Anonymousreply 36May 31, 2021 11:45 PM

He'd be better off in the hut in Africa she stole him from.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2021 12:03 AM

I feel like the way she is with her younger kids is how most grandparents are. They’ve mellowed out by then.

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2021 12:19 AM

She fluffed him for that shot.

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2021 12:32 AM

Watching David Banda in the video at R10, he seems to have the "drag queen walk" down pretty good.

So is he gay now?

Or is that just Madonna's heavy influence on him?

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2021 3:55 PM

get it girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2021 11:49 PM

Where's The Party

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2021 12:18 AM

Wow! When David is of age...it's on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 2:28 PM

This is child abuse.

The bitch will do anything for attention.

He is only 15! He probably doesn't even know who he is yet, but here she has him parading around in a dress to entertain her fans and keep her relevant. 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!