Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Young Blade Runner Interview 1982

It’s to watch this interview in 2021 for so many reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 4:25 AM

She's amazing in that film.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2021 2:53 AM

OP here - >interesting<

Sorry for leaving that out!

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2021 3:01 AM

Possibly a borderline - always attended by drama - but glamorous through it all.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2021 3:09 AM

The interviewer is still alive and his life is basically the same as it was 30 years ago. I wonder if he has the same office...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2021 3:42 AM

I used to love her on Letterman. She was so proud of her crazy and just let it fly.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2021 4:08 AM

Watched Blade Runner again tonight and Young is so beautiful in it, and she's very good in this film.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2021 6:51 AM

She’s ok in Blade Runner. I remember feeling bad for her character.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2021 7:10 AM

She is part of what makes that film so memorable. Her Rachel is so guarded, yet vulnerable with a sweet curiosity. There is an incredible innocence to her portrayal. Additionally, her aesthetic is old Hollywood glamour that is striking against the futuristic setting. She's quite a character.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2021 7:14 AM

Well said, r8. I love Young's look in this film. Very glamorous and stylish.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2021 7:25 AM

Amazing performance

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 3:36 AM

Rachel the replicant's look is styled after Hedy Lamarr

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!