Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward

"The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward" premiered on Apple TV+ Friday and included a forum-style conversation between the Duke of Sussex, Winfrey, an advisory board of mental health experts and guests like Glenn Close and Robin Williams' son Zak Williams.

The royal and the media mogul tackled topics such as suicide, shame associated with mental health and how the pandemic has shifted the world's view of mental illness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2021 9:33 PM

Sarah, Durham, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

If Harry had one solitary wit at his disposal, he would see that Oprah and his grim wife are using him because he is vulnerable. For infamy. For money. For ratings. Just as Bashir did to his mother. History repeats. On the global stage. Again.

Sally Brown , Charlotte , United States, 11 hours ago

Omg ...... a defund the police rhetoric from him has to be the final nail ........... I hope he's remembers this next time he gets an intruder.

JennyG, PettsWood, 11 hours ago

They are giving me mental health issues. I want them to go away.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2021 8:45 PM

^ LOL @ the last line.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2021 8:46 PM

Ashley, Seattle, United States, 3 hours ago

I think Diana would have been so disappointed in the way Harry turned out. At least, she's not here to witness the pain and heartache he's causing for the RF.

Razz19, Austin, United States, 2 hours ago

Agreed, Ashley. Diana would have been appalled to see what Harry is doing to William.

Sarah, Durham, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

Harry is not qualified to pontificate on these subjects. Nor is Oprah or Her Markleness. Enough

White0ne, Cowbridge, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Every time I see, or hear him speak now, I have visions of s. Meg or 0r.Ca, winding up one of those old fashioned Jack in a Box toys, and waiting for Clown Harry to pop out of it, spewing some putrid, woke rubbish.

mat f, melbourne, Australia, 10 hours ago

Portland murders up 800% after defunding police , but the elites aren't being the ones that are murdered

NM gal, Heisfeld, Germany, 10 hours ago

He acts so pompous . An expert on everything! He hasnt a clue about policing.

chriscan, Here and there, France, 7 hours ago

He hasn't a clue about anything to be fair.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2021 8:50 PM

The jokes write themselves...

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2021 8:50 PM

Desperate Glenn

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2021 8:51 PM

Glenn is in trauma after witnessing Frances McDormand's third oscar win.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2021 8:52 PM

Here you go, op/hitler.

Clearly you haven't learned how to use the search function.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2021 8:54 PM

I see the Sunshine Sachs Minions are immediately hard at work again, furiously trying to censor what I can and cannot see. No wonder The Ginger Whinger believes the 1st Amendment is "bonkers."

All this petty hysterical censorship does is to make me want to read this thread and post to it all the more, even though I hadn't on it posted before.

Fuck off, Censoring Minions.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] hadn;t posted on this thread yet

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2021 9:27 PM

r8 = in need of mental health care

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote] Sure, Jan.

You could easily check to verify what I posted; but you don't understand how Ignore-dar works, do you?

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2021 9:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!