Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 6 premieres Sunday July 11th

[bold] This looks so good. Potomac never fails to deliver! Everybody except Monique is back. Mia is the new housewife and there's a new friend named Askale [/bold]

In the supertease, exclusively debuted by PEOPLE, the Maryland-based bunch go through highs and lows. For starters, Ashley Darby, who welcomed her second child with husband Michael Darby in March, has fears of "postpartum depression and relationship issues," according to Bravo's official description. Ashley, 32, is seen crying in the trailer as she admits: "It's harder than I thought."

Candiace Dillard Bassett, meanwhile, is keeping her eye on the prize as she balances working towards her master's degree, working on her album and acting. Issues arise with her husband Chris Bassett as he steps in to serve as her manager. "I take care of all your s--- all day long," Chris says as Candiace tells him to "shut up" in the following scene.

There also appears to be trouble in paradise for Robyn Dixon and husband-to-be Juan. She's "overwhelmed" while "building a house, a business and possibly a wedding," according to Bravo's description. After telling the ladies in the trailer about how she's been "unmotivated lately," Juan urges her in another scene to "get out of the bed" and "go do something."

Gizelle Bryant is trying to focus on building a happy home for her children as she hits a bump in the road with ex-husband Jamal Bryant. Gizelle, 50, is seen crying and blowing her nose in the clip after having a discussion about her situation with Jamal.

While Dr. Wendy Osefo is entering season 6 with "a new attitude," her husband Edward Osefo complains in the trailer that she can't give him "100 percent." When Wendy asks him if he's "happy" and "fulfilled" in their marriage, Edward responds, "No."

From there, some of the ladies discuss cheating rumors swirling around Edward. "What you're not going to do is you're not going to play with my husband's name," Wendy declares at one point.

And as Karen Huger prepares to celebrate her 25th wedding anniversary with husband Ray Huger, he receives a text in the trailer from an unknown individual calling him "handsome." Bravo teases that "a pandemic and Ray could both put a damper on [Karen's] caviar dreams."

Fans also get a glimpse at newcomer Mia Thornton — an entrepreneur with multiple businesses under her belt. Thornton, who is a mother of three and has an equally successful husband 32 years her senior, opens up about growing up in foster care and how she "earned" her success on her own.

Another newcomer to the scene is Robyn's friend Askale Davis, whom Bravo describes as "a bubbly, fashionable mother of three with a proud Ethiopian heritage." Askale, who calls herself "Ethi-Oprah," also "likes to stir the pot," according to the network.

With season 6's arrival, RHOP fans will no longer see Monique Samuels in the mix. Samuels, 37, announced her departure from the series last December. She first joined for season 2, which aired in 2017.

Season 6 of The Real Housewives of Potomac premieres July 11 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 1, 2021 3:22 AM

SALAD FIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2021 7:59 PM

don't tell me there are cheating rumors with Eddie! He and Wendy seem so stable

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2021 8:01 PM

Damn Candiace really needs to not get in any more physical altercations, even salad tossing!

Im glad Wendy is letting her hair down now, she was too pulled up last season trying convince the world her life was perfect.

Kurn: "Are you talking to meee??" 🤣🤣 yasss gather them!

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2021 8:19 PM

Word on the street is that Eddie had a side baby with a white lady at his firm. He took to IG on Mother's Day to refute the rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote]The insider went on to claim that Wendy’s prestigious career credits and luxury lifestyle featured on Real Housewives of Potomac are teetering on mounds of debt.

“Wendy needs that [Bravo] check. Dr. Wendy is one of the lowest paid part-time professors at John Hopkins,” the insider alleged.

“They were RENTING for 8 years after they got married,” the snitch added. “Then production expressed interest in the heifer, and they finally bought a house.”

The source added that public records show that Wendy Osefo bought a home in June 2019 “nowhere near Potomac” for $695k, and financed “nearly all of it” between two loans.

“Wendy and Eddie have over $1.5 million in student loan debt,” our snitch alleged. “Wendy is lying about how successful and accomplished she really is. Her husband is in the same boat…bachelor, master, law and doctorate degrees…but hasn’t taken a case to trial in years.”

The source also claimed that the couple begged to have their “wedding photoshop” showcased in Ebony mag in 2011, and sold the images for a measly $750.

“Wendy is in debt. She’s thirsty and she needs a check,” the family source concluded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2021 9:53 PM

Is Chasten Buttigieg joining this season?

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote]“Then production expressed interest in the heifer, and they finally bought a house.”

Chile...you know that's a vindictive queen spilling her teas!

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2021 10:12 PM

R5 sounds like Monique reading from her "binder" while she bitterly sits out this season and watches from home (we know she'll watch)

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote]Is Chasten Buttigieg joining this season?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2021 10:41 PM

Id have postpartum too if Michael was the person I had to have sex with after carrying a baby for 9 months. Good lord Ashley. She better keep up with that yoga to keep her body tight for the next man! In a few years those genes from mother will kick in.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2021 1:06 AM

lmfao they used the same cast photo as last year but photoshopped Monique out and replaced her with Mia

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2021 1:10 AM

UGH...Can Di Ass needs to go !

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2021 1:19 AM

I am only halfway through Season 2. Am rolling at Gizelle yelling about “Emoo” at Ashley’s restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2021 2:11 PM

season 6 taglines are here!

I love most of them except Robyn's hers is kinda sad lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2021 11:38 PM

I like all of the taglines except for Wendy. If you Google "set the curve" it means grading on a curve so her line makes no sense.

I cannot wait for the premiere!! I stopped Rhony and all the others are trash so this is my final holdout (except for All-stars) and I need for it to be as great as it's been in seasons past.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2021 11:49 PM

Is anyone from Potomac on All Stars?

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2021 4:04 PM

I binged Potomac last month and I love this show now. They’re my favorite housewives; it’s like the best parts of Atlanta and New York in one show.

Karen Huger is like an old drag queen, like Dorian Corey. She’s so witty and vicious that the other ladies can’t help but laugh, even when she’s mocking them. I hope she confronts the hussy that sexted her husband.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2021 4:12 PM

R16 sadly no. I don't know why Bravo couldn't have waited a few weeks but they filmed it just as Potomac was finishing filming this season. The all-star cast is

Ramona and LuAnn from NYC

Cynthia and Kenya from ATL

Teresa and Melissa from NJ

Kyle from BH

there was a rumor at the time, location where they filmed only allowed 7 people to a house. Again Bravo should have waited as things are better now regarding covid. There's no reason why they should have excluded anyone from Potomac and they should have included OC too. Obviously Dallas has no one all-star worthy and Salt Lake City only had 1 season so far so they're not ready

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2021 5:06 PM

That sucks, r18. Who would you pick from Potomac and OC for All-Stars?

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote] I hope she confronts the hussy that sexted her husband.

Someone sexted The Black Bill Gates?

I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2021 3:24 AM

T'Challa is dead to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2021 1:57 AM

"freak accident"?

sorry but she doesn't strike me as the most responsible pet owner

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2021 7:07 AM

How come there's no Asian Tiger Mom housewife on this show? There's tons and tons of them in Potomac, MoCo. Their kids either go to Walt Whitman, Winston Churchill, or Montgomery Blair HS.

Hows about some more diversity for this franchise?

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2021 7:47 AM

I bet Chris sat on T'Challa.

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2021 11:39 AM

What the heck happened to T'Challa? Ceiling fan encounter?

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2021 1:30 PM

He flew into the open freezer and no one noticed, so he got shut inside and froze to death.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2021 5:40 PM

I'm new to this. What Potomac is this? 20854? Or "North Potomac" and the like?

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2021 5:43 PM

Is the girl with the gay husband still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2021 5:45 PM

He shit on her shoulder and she freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2021 5:57 PM

What would be a good location for an Asian majority Housewives? Apart from Cambridge, Massachusetts?

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2021 6:05 PM

Robyn is the most underrated woman in all of Housewives World.

I find her beautiful and hilarious and the most relatable of anyone on any show.

This is probably why I trust Juan about as far as I can throw him.

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2021 6:10 PM

Silicon Valley or one of the expensive suburbs in the San Gabriel Valley, r30.

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2021 6:15 PM

I’ve only seen 2 series. Whatever happened to the woman from season 1 who wanted to be Jewish and land a white guy?

by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2021 6:29 PM

"What the heck happened to T'Challa?"

Candiace stabbed him with a butter knife in Gizelle's kids' restaurant (which is now out of business. . .sadly.)

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2021 6:45 PM

R33 She was let go for being too boring. She returned a couple seasons later as a 'Friend of' and was clearly mentally unwell.

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2021 6:53 PM

R30 I'd say Maui or Honolulu Hawaii is the only majority Asian state. It'd be different too as I don't think too many reality shows are shot there involving locals. I'd love to see a majority Asian and Pacific Islander cast.

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2021 8:04 PM

R31 Robyn is stunning

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2021 8:24 PM

Suddenly Karen is as light as Ashley, what the hell?

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2021 11:46 AM

I CANNOT WAIT for the new season of RHOP!

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2021 5:27 PM

can't wait. Gizelle and Karen apparently get into it right away lol

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2021 7:33 PM

I hope Gizelle broke up with that cheating ex husband. She could do so much better

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2021 7:39 PM

I hope Ashley is recording a new song. The world has been denied her musical stylings ever since "Coffee and Love" fell off the charts it never hit!

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2021 9:06 PM

her new single is called Tea and Sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2021 9:30 PM

R33 Katie Rost is still letting it all hang out on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2021 4:12 PM

So excited to see my ladies tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2021 11:42 PM

A great episode and setup to the season. I am so grateful that these smart, funny women are back on tv with 100% of their bullshit. Wendy showing her stomach scars and then denying the surgery was classic Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2021 2:31 AM

Her new big ass too, r46! I feel so bad for Robyn. She is clearly depressed and Juan telling her that it was a turn off was just beyond insensitive and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2021 2:39 AM

I am traumatized by the titty cupcakes.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2021 2:41 AM

All of the Potomac housewives men are terrible! Except for maybe Eddie, who may be a cheater cheater pumpkin eater like the rest.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2021 3:00 AM

I've missed this show! I love the never-ending Karen & Gizelle feud.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2021 3:11 AM

These editors/producers are killing me with the shade!

“Young Hot Karen”

“Gizelle’s West Wing”

“9 months-5 months =4 months”

“Dorothy/Candiace’s House”

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2021 3:46 AM

Oh my god, this premiere was so good. SO good. I had a feeling Wendy was more delusional than she let on last season, and her denying her mommy makeover was likely producer gold. Lady, we are literally looking at your scars on camera. I can't get enough of Gizelle or Karen. These women are genuinely the best cast in the Bravo universe, HANDS down.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2021 4:56 AM

It really is the best cast. Gizelle and Kurn know how to BRING IT and are masters of shade. Ashley’s life is so sordid and fascinating. She secures herself a spot every year by people wanting to know just WTF is going on in that marriage. Robyn does the same thing by dragging out this marriage to Juan, but she’s also likable and each franchise needs a more chill HW. I have a feeling Wendy will be getting MESSY this season—looks like Eddy is stepping out?? Candiace is still the weakest link for me, but she doesn’t bother me as much as some housewives in other cities. At least she gets in and stirs shit up. It’s too early for judgement on new girl Mia.

The other thing I like is that other than Gizelle, they are actual WIVES (I’m counting Robyn as a wife). Everyone on NYC is single. BH cast is also mostly made up of married women. Atlanta has a couple of wives. I don’t watch any of the others.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2021 6:50 AM

OK Wendy WTF? How does she expect to be taken seriously as a political commentator when she gets breast implants and butt injections?

lmfao @ Juan calling Robyn out for starting her day late but then still wanting to have more kids

Gizelle and Karen brought it at the end. I think Karen was saying Gizelle has an STD? yikes

Ashley wow it's so fascinating seeing her fat due to the pregnancy. She must really love Michael's money he's still creepy as hell

Candiace really should be embarrassed that Chris already has 3 kids with 2 different women. He's so gross and only Michael is worse

Thoughts on Mia? She looks a bit plastic so I'm glad she owned her surgeries but I think she skipped saying she had her nose done. That looks plastic too. She doesn't seem very intelligent but I like that she has a big personality

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2021 7:01 AM

Gizelle's been to prison? WtF Karen?

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2021 7:47 AM

Karen was on WWHL and she didn’t know Sing Sing was a prison. I think she was implying that Gizelle had been committed to a mental hospital.

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2021 2:43 PM

Karen on WWHL clarifying her comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2021 2:56 PM

Gizelle went to a mental hospital for an STD, lol? Mia looks 50 with all of the work she has done. She may very well be much older than she is telling us. She seemed really confused when she tried to do the math regarding her age, her husband’s age, and difference between the two.

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2021 3:10 PM

I love that Wendy, with her 5 degrees, had to sit in the same room with a woman who couldn't even subtract 36 from 68.

by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2021 4:52 PM

I read that Gizelle wrote in her book that she did commit herself to a psych ward following the revelation that Jamal was cheating. She owns it.

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2021 4:57 PM

Robyn not quite realizing she has depression but understands the effects are interesting to watch. Juan is a complete asshole for dismissing her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2021 7:54 PM

Full episode 1 is uploaded on Bravo for a rewatch. I'm cracking up at the shady lower-thirds i missed the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2021 8:03 PM

R61 she likely has never gotten over how he cheated on and left her for another woman. He was living with another woman when he was playing international bball.

Robyn for whatever reason is a glutton for punishment by staying with him. The pandemic is a good excuse THIS YEAR to postpone their second wedding but the question will come up by the reunion again. I know they want to keep their family together but I think she'd be happier with some other man

by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2021 8:04 PM

R63 I don't think she has any confidence when it comes to seeing herself dating or being with another man. That's what happens when you stay with your HS sweetheart and lose out on dating during your prime years. It's happening to my close friend now and it parallels Robyn and other women who became complacent with their S/O they got together with at 16, 17, 18, etc.

by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2021 8:16 PM

R64 to add to that, it's a shame because Robyn is truly one of the most beautiful women ever cast on these franchises, but you can tell she has no idea how to use those looks to land another man

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2021 8:20 PM

That’s sad, r65.

Gizelle has all that confidence. In season 1 when asked if she were on any apps, she responses she dates the men who ask her out. She wasn’t being particularly vain, but it was the simple truth.

Robyn has none of that self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2021 9:07 PM

Girl wouldn’t you hold onto Juan too? Shit.

by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2021 9:16 PM

I think Gizelle projects confidence but has insecurities as well. There's no other reason why she ever tried to get back with cheatin' ex Jamal. Gizelle is a beautiful woman but she keeps going after the wrong men. She wants men who in her eyes are "very accomplished" rather than who love her. I'm not saying she should pick a bum but c'mon.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2021 10:37 PM

I also can’t picture her being a pastors wife, r68. She doesn’t seem religious at all. How did that work? She would’ve made a better athlete’s wife, if she was just looking for a rich man. Yes, she would’ve still been cheated on, but her husband would be hot. Even Juan isn’t out making side babies all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2021 1:09 AM

I know it's been said but this is truly is the best Housewives cast, ever. They all bring something different to the table and they aren't afraid to let their tea be spilled, ON THE SHOW.

r64 ITA about Robyn, she spent her youth on Juan and her boys. I think if she went to therapy she would discover something huge: Juan is the real source of her depression! lol. I wanted her fire back at him and say she wasn't "turned on" by him either, to see his reaction.

r67 I know, everyone is blinded by Juan being sexy, which is understandable. But after you've been with someone for 25 years you have to offer more. He doesn't motivate her to have passion for her life, when the cameras are gone. Its unfortunate because she will be totally used up if she does indeed have another baby with him at her age, that will totally put her off the market.

by Anonymousreply 70July 13, 2021 1:41 AM

r62 the comment on Youtube 🤣 "Karen clears Gizelle so easily! And that hand raise to silence Robyn?!?! ICON!"

I love that Kurn is done being a diplomat for Monique this season. She can really start taking names and snatching wigs off again!

Poor Candiace is grasping for straws now, not being a part of the first big scene is not good. Her poor step daughter clearly didn't want to be on camera, it was painful lol. Anything for a storyline!

Did yall catch Chris in those grey sweatpants 👀? If Candiace really wanted a moment she would've fluffed him up before he stepped out

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2021 1:55 AM

I hate that Candiace married a guy who has 3 kids by 2 different women. He's not even attractive and has a dad bod. He's no older than 40. He also isn't bringing in much money especially in the last year during the pandemic. Yeah she can be annoying but she's pretty enough to have landed a better quality guy

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2021 2:41 AM

Man, I would not want to be on Karen’s bad side. She will cut a bitch to the bone. STD’s from your husband and trips to psychiatric hospitals should be off limits. This shit may send her back to the hospital. I don’t know what Gizelle was thinking going after her. We already knew about Karen’s financial issues and marital problems, so it wasn’t like she was exposing her. Gizelle’s Hot Box is new news.

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote]STD’s from your husband and trips to psychiatric hospitals should be off limits.

Well Gisselle left herself open for that read by bringing up Uncle Ben's old penis.

And why does Giselle always want to go off on people the moment they set foot into the event or function, like they can't even get a beverage first LOL. Most of the time I think she just gets tired of taping and will just throw a dagger to get the scene moving along. She probably doesn't even remember the shit she says because she just wants to go home 😁

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2021 4:13 AM

Karen just throws out words, though. She's calling something a "fiery box" without it meaning anything, then tells Andy Cohen--who was very confused--that everyone knows what a fiery box is. Or a hotbox. I mean, I know "hot box" but it means someone driving in a car with closed windows and smoking. Not really a put down about a coochie. And "SingSing" is her just reaching at straws--lioe the ones that make up her wig. I love it but she's not very coherent when she tries to shade anyone. As opposed to Gizelle who made Kurns "press conference" of a few seasons back hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2021 10:30 PM

"Gizelle's house looks like a funeral home for dead presidents" 🤣💀🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 14, 2021 9:44 PM

Someone needs to button their shirt at R76's link. Ain't nobody got time for six chest hairs and titties.

by Anonymousreply 77July 14, 2021 10:05 PM

premiere episode ratings are in

1.038 million that's very solid.

by Anonymousreply 78July 14, 2021 10:52 PM

That's on par with Beverly Hills. Remember when Potomac was dragging along in the first few seasons and constantly on the brink of cancellation? This is what happens when you give a good cast a chance!

by Anonymousreply 79July 14, 2021 11:10 PM

Candiace new song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 18, 2021 10:28 PM

It has no beat and you can't dance to it!

by Anonymousreply 81July 18, 2021 11:26 PM

I cannot fathom that people watch this garbage. So depressing. Makes me understand why we end up with a Trump as President. The level of events and standards is very very low. How about a little professional wrestling, fans? Same thing.

by Anonymousreply 82July 18, 2021 11:54 PM

You're clearly a very deep individual, R82.

by Anonymousreply 83July 19, 2021 1:08 AM

I watched the last 20 minutes of tonites episode and I’m seriously considering going back to season 1 and binging so I can catch up. These women are fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 84July 19, 2021 1:35 AM

Why do they call it a bean?

by Anonymousreply 85July 19, 2021 2:11 AM

I loved how baby Dean took one look at Kurn and was like, “NOPE!l

by Anonymousreply 86July 19, 2021 3:49 AM

I think it's great that Bravo added a trans woman to the group and that she is openly discussing her clitoral reconstruction surgery. Mia is a trailblazer.

by Anonymousreply 87July 19, 2021 5:59 AM

This show proves that “black” is more of a performative thing than an innate racial thing. These women are barely dark (“black”) but they slip into cliched “black” mannerisms and language so easily.

by Anonymousreply 88July 19, 2021 6:06 AM

Mia is a great fit for the show. She is a total ditz but she can still hang in verbal confrontations. I have to say I think Mia is clocking Wendy correctly in saying she's insecure. I don't know why Wendy is insecure given her career achievements but she clearly is. I think this second season might cause Wendy some problems being taken seriously in future political work though. She's coming off as the aggressor towards Mia.

I laughed so hard during the couples questions game.

When Ray said he was most attracted to Katie out of all the women who've been on the show I just lost it lol.

Gizelle got read down by own daughters about bad she is in relationships. AND SHE DATED A GANG MEMBER? wtf from gang member to pastor!

by Anonymousreply 89July 19, 2021 6:55 AM

R89, Wendy and her husband are deeply in debt and Mia is rich. I don’t know that Wendy did a lot as a political commentator anyway, but I agree that acting aggressive and showing her tits and ass on a reality show aren’t going to help matters.

by Anonymousreply 90July 19, 2021 3:51 PM

Wendy's just hazing Mia.

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2021 4:34 PM

so Candiace's husband is now an unemployed chef who is faking it as her manager? Disaster

by Anonymousreply 92July 19, 2021 8:20 PM

r92, Her husband is living the life...he's a kept man. He's getting away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 93July 19, 2021 8:23 PM

I hope Candiace gets everything she deserves. Her bonus kids hate her and her hubby is a mooch, Candiace's mother must be SEETHING.

by Anonymousreply 94July 19, 2021 8:25 PM

So Wendy has quit her job to sell candles?! With 4 degrees?!

by Anonymousreply 95July 19, 2021 9:58 PM

Wax was always my passion.

by Anonymousreply 96July 19, 2021 10:04 PM

R95, It absolutely makes no sense...all last season this chick was bragging to anyone who would listen about those degrees. Now, she wants to go into the home essential business? Make it make sense... Something is going on with her and it definitely has to do with the husband...She's not a happy woman...

by Anonymousreply 97July 19, 2021 10:34 PM

even the professor could not avoid the second season curse...

by Anonymousreply 98July 19, 2021 10:36 PM

Eddie is so good-looking (and he has a great personality to boot). Wendy's a fool for neglecting his sexual needs. I wouldn't be surprised if the cheating rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2021 10:50 PM

There was tea last season that Wendy was on the show to change her career, as she was not going to get tenure at Johns Hopkins and she was not in favor with the commentary work. That jibes with her new passion for scented wax.

Whomever upthread said Mia was going after Wendy because she smelled the weakest link is almost certainly correct, and I'd suggest production fed it to her (probably sensing Ashley and Candiace are both on best behavior this season).

by Anonymousreply 100July 20, 2021 12:25 AM

Robyn is gorgeous but it’s not obvious at first because she dresses so bad. This is definitely the most beautiful cast and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 101July 20, 2021 1:16 AM

Chris is so trashy does he just have kids all over the place? How much does he actually pay in child support? Obviously candidate is too dumb to see all the red flags.

by Anonymousreply 102July 20, 2021 1:36 AM

Robyn dressing so badly also tends to get overshadowed by how badly Gizelle dresses.

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2021 3:05 AM

r82 I cannot fathom why you would waste your time commenting on something that you don't like, as if people who watch this care about your opinion?

r88 what the fuck are you even on about. Being black and the darkness of your skin has nothing to with your manner of speech or how urban you are. Get lost.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote]Robyn dressing so badly also tends to get overshadowed by how badly Gizelle dresses

In Gizelle and Robyn's defense, it seems like the Potomac housewives get judged more about their clothes than the casts of the other franchises. There have been WAY worse ensembles, hair and surgeries in housewives history.

I love that Robyn didn't front about the outside of Gizelle's house looking awful lol. Its like she ran out of money for the outside.

I don't need to hear ANOTHER DETAIL about Ashley and Michael having "sex". GURL TMI!

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2021 3:21 AM

Ashley is so fascinating to me. I really thought when this show started that she would use it to find a younger much hotter rich guy and leave Michael for him. Not only has she instead stayed but now she has 2 kids with the creep. She clearly has daddy issues. I mean I'm sure all the women get DMs from thirsty dudes hoping to get with them but especially the younger prettier ones. Ashley is quite pretty. The Potomac cast in general is the best looking

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2021 3:26 AM

[quote]The Potomac cast in general is the best looking

Yes. I think that may be why people focus so much on what they wear, you cant read them for being ugly!

r97, Wendy has likely been planning this "career change" this since Housewives began lol. She makes it seem as if she just had this revelation to keep her storyline interesting. People with her background don't just end up on reality TV, this had to be a long term goal of hers. She is following the reality TV formula to a T: The plastic surgery/body/weave upgrade after Season 1 ✔ Next on the is list is shedding the starter husband/boyfriend and custody battle. She is right on schedule!

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2021 3:53 AM

I think I hate Wendy more than I hate Candiace this season. She's gonna be taken down a few pegs when her man's cheating surfaces. Word is going around that Eddie had a baby with a white woman.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2021 12:24 PM

Wendy's disappointing me. She's trying to secure a champagne flute by trying to manufacture a feud with the new girl. Wendy you are the most educated, you should've become the Carole Radziwill voice of reason for this group!

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2021 5:50 PM

[quote]She's trying to secure a champagne flute by trying to manufacture a feud with the new girl.

Naw r109, firing shots at the new lady is way more entertaining than being the voice of reason! Wendy's "voice of reason" last season was respectability politics and people weren't feeling it.

by Anonymousreply 110July 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Wendy's candles should follow Goop's lead. Vagina scented.

by Anonymousreply 111July 26, 2021 2:45 AM

Wendy’s candles will be about $10 at Big Lots in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 112July 26, 2021 4:15 AM

Wendy is coming off very badly this season, worse than the last one, with the way she's going after Mia. And it looks like next week Mia will bump heads with Robyn (Gizzard's attack dog).

This season is really delivering the goods and I'm loving it!

by Anonymousreply 113July 26, 2021 4:52 AM

Zen Wen!

by Anonymousreply 114July 26, 2021 7:02 AM

Zen Wen is so annoying. She has a few lines rehearsed, that she repeats over and over. “Tick Tock” was overused too. The candle market is over saturated, and the last thing the world needs is another home decor line. She just isn’t great at thinking outside of the box.

by Anonymousreply 115July 26, 2021 9:03 PM

the scene of her asking Karen for business advice? lol I can't

by Anonymousreply 116July 26, 2021 10:27 PM

I thought Zen meant calm? Wendy is trying w a y too hard to stir the shit and stake a permanent spot for herself now that Monique is gone. Instead of looking like a queen bee, she looks grasping. Is she still a professor or just a full time wannabe candle peddler? When during the season do we learn about Eddie's cheating?

by Anonymousreply 117July 27, 2021 7:45 PM

Candles! Candles! Get yer Nigerian candles! Four for a three bucks! Candles! Candles! Nigerian candles!

by Anonymousreply 118July 27, 2021 8:56 PM

Gizelle really shouldn't have filmed her kid failing the driver's permit test for the third time lol maybe she wanted to do it as motivation not to fail but it's embarrassing. The twins were doing their best not to laugh because the cameras were there

by Anonymousreply 119August 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Another slamming episode tonight. I don't care, I love any and all scenes that are just Robyn and Gizelle. They have such funny — LEGITIMATELY funny — chemistry and it's so refreshing to watch on reality TV.

On the other hand, echoing what others are saying: Wendy isn't giving it this season. I liked her a lot last season, but definitely starting to think otherwise now.

by Anonymousreply 120August 2, 2021 7:09 AM

I just don't understand why Wendy wasn't happy enough with her scholastic and career achievements. It's absurd that she wanted to go out and get an instagram-model body with fake large breasts and an inflated butt and then start dressing in very revealing outfits. How weird for a professor

Mia the former stripper isn't dressing that provocatively. Sure she'll tell us about her vaginal rejuvenation lol

by Anonymousreply 121August 2, 2021 7:38 AM

Wondering if Wendy did the body make over, and toned down her career to hold onto Eddie. Maybe she had an inkling that his eye was wandering because she’s been so dominant in her manner.

by Anonymousreply 122August 2, 2021 10:36 AM

Wendy’s body looked amazing. I was actually surprised.

by Anonymousreply 123August 2, 2021 2:01 PM

I wonder if Ashley is done having kids or wants more. I will never not be grossed out by her husband

by Anonymousreply 124August 2, 2021 5:38 PM

Is Wendy having a midlife crisis?

by Anonymousreply 125August 2, 2021 6:30 PM

yes and before the age of 40. She's only 36 or 37

by Anonymousreply 126August 2, 2021 6:45 PM

I just started watching this season and I’m loving these women. I need to go back and catch up. Karen is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 127August 2, 2021 6:50 PM

I love that Karen is an Ambassador now.

by Anonymousreply 128August 2, 2021 7:26 PM

R127 If you haven't seen the past seasons, run, don't walk. Except for season 1 (it had a weird narrative because the show was originally pitched as an etiquette and class reality drama) every single season is top tier reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 129August 2, 2021 7:33 PM

Potomac is better than all the other franchises at the moment! The others have lost their way to wokeness, even Atlanta. Potomac has been consistently good since it began.

by Anonymousreply 130August 2, 2021 7:39 PM

R129 I actually have loved every season and definitely including season 1. It's been fun seeing how Karen, Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley both have and have not changed over the last 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 131August 2, 2021 7:39 PM

coming up very soon is the start of the rumors about Wendy's marriage. Not surprisingly it's Gizelle and Ashley who gets things going

by Anonymousreply 132August 2, 2021 7:40 PM

I started watching in season 4, so I downloaded Hulu recently to go back to season 1. It’s coming along very slowly, because my partner hates these shows, and shames me. He insists that his ‘deadliest catch’ type shows are real, but the housewives are not. At least I’m smart enough to realize that they’re both mostly scripted. Eddie is 100% cheating on Wendy. That’s why she got so insecure about him saying which housewife he would want to sleep with, and the motive behind her $$$ surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 133August 2, 2021 7:42 PM

Wendy's giving me "crash and burn and now you're off the show" vibes this season. Floundering. She's floundering. The thing is, she hasn't had enough camera time in general to garner much sympathy. She's simply existing, floating in a "Zen Wen" empty narrative that has no real connection to anything.

by Anonymousreply 134August 2, 2021 7:47 PM

R133 Season 2 with the introduction of Monique is so iconic. You're in for a treat.

by Anonymousreply 135August 2, 2021 7:49 PM

I miss Monique, but this season is still delivering.

I wish Karen and Ashley would put their truce aside and get back to acting on their mutual dislike of one another. Their reads on each other are life-affirming.

by Anonymousreply 136August 2, 2021 8:04 PM

Just randomly decided to play episode 1 of season 2 after speaking on it and I still fully believe Bravo didn't give Charisse her dues. She was SO good in this cast and the perfect delusional counterpoint to Karen's delusions of grandeur. She also is the main connector and has the longest collective history with the cast. I would love to have her back if Wendy gets the axe.

by Anonymousreply 137August 2, 2021 8:13 PM

Charrisse got the demotion and then the boot because she wouldn't uses her divorce as a storyline

by Anonymousreply 138August 2, 2021 8:19 PM

You know Karen is going to introduce herself as Ambassador Karen Huger and expect people to call her Ambassador Huger.

by Anonymousreply 139August 2, 2021 8:25 PM

Call me Madam!

by Anonymousreply 140August 2, 2021 8:28 PM

Will the Ambassador have another press conference?

by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2021 12:29 AM

Please Muva Kern (what they call her on Lipstick Alley) don't bring Matt back on the show. What a fucking bore he was.

At least Gizzard's gay friend Kal is funny.

by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2021 12:33 AM

Ashley and Michael’s condo bothers me. It’s cluttered and not child friendly in either layout or furnishings. It just seems like a disaster waiting to happen with those babies crawling around.

It is obvious that nothing has been modified since Michael lived there alone as a bisexual bachelor. Is it a control thing or a money thing? I thought he’s loaded?

by Anonymousreply 143August 9, 2021 3:07 AM

R143 you know Ashley wanted to lock the money down and with 2 kids she has it. I mean remember Michael has 2 adult children already so when he got his place he wasn't thinking about babies.

Knowing Mia's backstory now, I have to say I think she turned out pretty well. Sure she did some stripping for a moment but once she got her older monied husband she switched into business mode and motherhood and hasn't looked back.

Karen was right it was a meangirl move by Robyn and Gizelle to move Mia downstairs so they could be closer to each other.

Eddie rumors here we come. lol

by Anonymousreply 144August 9, 2021 4:50 AM

Wendy officially is making me feel sad for her. She is trying WAY too hard.

by Anonymousreply 145August 9, 2021 6:20 AM

>Ashley and Michael’s condo bothers me. It’s cluttered and not child friendly in either layout or furnishings. It just seems like a disaster waiting to happen with those babies crawling around.

It's actually a two-story penthouse, but they only seem to film in that one spot.

by Anonymousreply 146August 9, 2021 6:38 AM

Last night reminded me why I can never place Karen above Gizelle. Really, an off-handed sarcastic comment from 5 years ago? You know you can do better than that, Kurn...

by Anonymousreply 147August 9, 2021 4:34 PM

I can’t wait for Karen to attack Gizelle about the Bryant’s Karen’s real issue is that Gizelle doesn’t reveal as much on camera as the rest of them do, and she can’t get the other ladies to join in and attack Gizelle because they don’t trust Karen.

I love this cast. I disliked Monique, I thought there was very dark energy under the surface with her. Mia is a fun, ridiculous replacement so far.

Wendy is unraveling, she’s going to turn into Betty Broderick if her husband leaves her.

by Anonymousreply 148August 9, 2021 4:49 PM

*about the Bryant’s tax issue, is what I meant above.

by Anonymousreply 149August 9, 2021 4:49 PM

R148 Monique was Jersey hood all the way who definitely grew up in a home where she got beat. That's the dark energy. I miss her dynamics with Chris and when she was fun, she was super fun, but I don't think the show needed her.

by Anonymousreply 150August 9, 2021 4:51 PM

Karen is hilarious. She doesn’t even need to speak because it’s all there on her face.

by Anonymousreply 151August 9, 2021 6:04 PM

I love Gizelle, but ugh, letting them film her poor daughter’s failed driving test was bad. I know she didn’t know she wouldn’t pass, but still.

by Anonymousreply 152August 9, 2021 6:21 PM

we all knew Gizelle and Robyn would have the worst stripper pole moves

by Anonymousreply 153August 9, 2021 6:47 PM

Yeah Gizelle looked like Jack Pumpkinhead from Return to Oz trying out that pole.

by Anonymousreply 154August 9, 2021 6:49 PM

I do hope Karen asks Gizelle how her kids' restaurant is doing. (It went out of business months after they took it over.)

by Anonymousreply 155August 10, 2021 3:54 AM

I hope Karen comes to meet Gizelle wearing a blouse that reads #freethebryants #freegizzy #taxreform.

She’s going to have so much fun fucking Gizelle up at the reunion lol.

by Anonymousreply 156August 10, 2021 4:36 AM

the producers were genius to leave the episode hanging with "I hope Ray lives! I hope he pays his bills!" lmao so good

by Anonymousreply 157August 10, 2021 5:01 AM

Fuck production for editing last week's preview hinting that we'll finally see Gizzard vs. Mrs. 4 Degrees.

I do hope the showdown happens next week along with Candiass vs. Forehead.

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2021 1:19 AM

That's Ambassador Forehead, R158.

by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2021 1:25 AM

"Gizelle's been shaking her fat vagina at us for years." - Ambassadress Karen "Forehead" Huger

by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2021 4:26 AM

OK I get Wendy has the new boobs but she didn't fit into her top tonight at dinner and it looked uncomfortable.

Of course we can count on Gizelle and Ashley to bring the cheating rumors

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2021 6:31 AM

Robyn has always been my favourite. I know she’s not the most “entertaining” but she’s a genuinely nice person, I love her style, and I find her very beautiful. It fascinates me that she could pass for white or black, although her voice is very ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 162August 16, 2021 9:33 AM

[quote]although her voice is very ghetto.

WTF? I find her voice very soothing. Everything doesn't have to be plain as the rain in Spain

by Anonymousreply 163August 16, 2021 10:01 AM

R163 yes I like her voice too, I didn’t mean that her voice being ghetto is bad, it’s just you wouldn’t expect it to come out of someone who looks like her. She even said it herself that people can definitely tell she’s black when she talks.

by Anonymousreply 164August 16, 2021 11:51 AM

I never saw me hating Wendy more than I hate Candiace! Wendy is so sadly grasping this season.

by Anonymousreply 165August 16, 2021 2:28 PM

"I. . .HAVE. . .NIPPLES!"

by Anonymousreply 166August 16, 2021 2:54 PM

Robyn’s voice is very soothing and slow, and yes, you can tell she’s a Black woman when she talks, but it isn’t “ghetto”. She is after all the daughter of a dentist and a university professor. What Robyn doesn’t have is a big code switch shift, compared to the more determinedly bougie Karen and Candiace. Robyn’s speaking style stays largely the same no matter what company she is in, which I think actually indicates a certain type of “privilege” - ie. she didn’t grow up in a home where there was the understanding that you need to develop “an in front of white people” voice.

by Anonymousreply 167August 16, 2021 3:52 PM

Juan is hot, to be sure, but I get tired of everyone telling Robyn she needs to get it together to keep him or get him to remarry her. She is a beautiful woman ( occasionally questionable hair and outfits aside) and has a lot going for her. He did, you know, fucking cheat on her and divorce her, but no one brings that up very often because he’s so hot. She does need to pull it together and get out of bed for her kids and for herself, NOT just to keep her man.

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2021 4:34 AM

Juan is not even that hot.

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2021 4:43 AM

This show has some of the worst husbands in the entire Housewives universe. Juan has been relatively pleasant and he’s attractive. Compared to Michael Darby, Chris Bassett or Jamal Bryant, he is Prince Charming.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2021 4:50 AM

Don’t forget the Black Bill Gates!

by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2021 4:52 AM

I find white Chris hot but he seems like an ass and really trashy. Why does he have kids all over the damn place by different women?

by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2021 5:01 AM

Mia’s old assed husband is the best of the bunch. He is so good with the children, and seems supportive of her. On another note, she has the worst skin that I’ve ever seen on a housewife. I’m assuming that there must not be a way to fix it, or she would’ve had it done. I thought that lasers helped, but maybe it was worse before.

by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2021 2:33 PM

R173, I suspect she bleaches her skin.

by Anonymousreply 174August 19, 2021 2:36 PM

I'm curious how Mia looked before she turned into a professional "momtreprenur"

I bet she looked very different in her gentleman's club days a decade or so ago

by Anonymousreply 175August 19, 2021 11:14 PM

*momtrepreneur

by Anonymousreply 176August 19, 2021 11:14 PM

R175, she was very pretty before surgery…she looked much better actually. I found the best photos on a lipstick alley link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 19, 2021 11:24 PM

Mia definitely bleached herself (and prob ruined her skin). Shame - she did look much better before.

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2021 2:10 AM

I just watched Sunday’s episode. Child, who told Candiance that she could sing? She is absolutely delusional. I was also shocked by Gizelle’s behavior toward Robyn at the end of the episode. I hope this was planned (a story line) because, if not, she is the most horrible person on earth. She’s supposed to be her ally, WTF?! I like Karen more and more. I thought that she was judgemental and stuck up, in the first episode. She was so warm and sweet with Wendy, and spot on about the other ladies trying to dim her light.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2021 4:18 PM

I like Karen a lot. I think deep down she’s a kind and compassionate person. Giselle is proving more and more that she is not.

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2021 4:30 PM

Why does Robin bother with Juan? He won’t look good forever and he seems like a shitty person. She’d be fine on her own and probably less stressed. She could get a good looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 181August 21, 2021 1:26 AM

Because Robyn is very insecure, with low self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 182August 21, 2021 1:26 PM

I think Robyn is a lesson in why you don't marry your high school sweetheart. I think it's sad she never got a chance to date more people in her 20s.

Sure Juan is hot and had a promising career as a bball player. When he cheated on and left her, she should have started dating other men. She is a pretty woman. Instead she was all too eager for him to break up with the woman he was living with overseas (he played international bball after getting dropped from the NBA) and come back to her.

Then Juan and Robyn got back together, "made a bad investment with a fake friend" who they claim bankrupted them and they were struggling until a couple seasons ago when he got a steady college bball coaching gig. They're managing to stay afloat now between that and her housewives' salary but they're not rich. Robyn claims her hat business is doing well but "well" is of course relative and we don't know her sales numbers or the cost of production.

by Anonymousreply 183August 21, 2021 7:35 PM

I know Juan’s type and it will never be a healthy relationship. He will always be cheating or thinking about cheating and Robyn will drive herself crazy worrying about it. He probably spends money selfishly too and it’s not like she couldn’t take him to court for child support.

by Anonymousreply 184August 22, 2021 4:40 AM

Well, damn! Mrs. 4 Degrees read the dog shit out of not only Gizzard but also Rob! I got my mf life tonight!!

Potomac and BH are bringing that fire in their respective seasons!

by Anonymousreply 185August 23, 2021 1:11 AM

Gizelle lacks empathy

Gizelle lacks a man

Gizelle lacks Bryant

lmao

between that and Candiace saying to Ashley "take your milk and get the fuck out"

I'm done! these ladies always bring it

by Anonymousreply 186August 23, 2021 5:01 AM

and Gizelle had her own good line with the "mommy dearest" and "mother goose trap" hahaha

love these ladies so entertaining

by Anonymousreply 187August 23, 2021 6:20 AM

Robyn is really selling herself short and Juan will always be able to take advantage of her as long as she continues to want to be with him. He knows that, no matter what, Robyn will be there and take him back.

She doesn't appear to have been with anyone else before the divorce or after. I'm sorry but I don't think Juan really loves her. She's just a soft landing for when things turn sour for him. One day he'll leave her altogether, never come back, and she'll be completely alone.

by Anonymousreply 188August 23, 2021 1:14 PM

R188: I don't like the way he speaks to her. No wonder she is depressed.

by Anonymousreply 189August 23, 2021 1:18 PM

Essentially, I think Gizelle’s always been “a hater”, but I think she is even more motivated in that regard this season due to how humiliated she was by the whole Jamal thing last year, which I suspect was her trying to give herself a flattering independent story line that she could control after her makeup line flopped and Sherman dumped her. After five seasons, it was becoming apparent that as beautiful and charismatic as Gizelle is, there seems to be something about her that causes men to bail. I think she mistakenly thought she could keep Jamal on-message and on his best behavior for as long as she wanted their reconciliation to be a storyline and as we saw, she can’t (and has never been able to) get Jamal to keep it in his pants.

I wonder if Karen is insisting on this ridiculous time machine feud with Gizelle about “wishing death on Ray” because she knows that the producers will continuously show the context on the fight which was Ray telling Gizelle she was coming to the end of her shelf life. You know that Karen loves that Gizelle can’t land a man and seems to gain 8lbs between every season.

by Anonymousreply 190August 23, 2021 6:28 PM

Wow I forgot all about Gizelle's makeup line. It didn't seem like a bad idea though, which can't be said for many HW ventures.

by Anonymousreply 191August 23, 2021 6:43 PM

Maybe G and R can go into business together. They can give away G's make-up with the purchase of one of R's caps/hats or vice versa.

I think the reason Gizelle can't keep a man is because there is no there there. She's pretty much just a pretty face and a sassy (or fresh, as my grandmother used to say) mouth. She's pissed because she knows Ray was right. She won't be able to catch a man once the face is shot to shit. She really has nothing left to offer.

by Anonymousreply 192August 23, 2021 6:48 PM

You are right, makeup makes more sense than candles, r191. I can’t stand Gizelle, but she is one of the most beautiful housewives in any city, r190…that few pounds she gained doesn’t change that. I think she is just going after the wrong men. She likes players.

by Anonymousreply 193August 23, 2021 6:51 PM

Gizelle's makeup line initially did well and it was sold in stores. Unfortunately for her, Rihanna's line came out around the same time and eventually took over the market. Both lines were geared towards women of all skin tones as until recently, it was hard to find the right hue of makeup if you weren't white.

by Anonymousreply 194August 23, 2021 6:59 PM

Did you guys watch Bravo's Chat Room after the episode? Karen was the guest and it was like watching a sneak peak at the reunion with the way they were going after each other. Hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 195August 23, 2021 7:54 PM

yes it seems Gizelle and Karen are on friendlier terms now compared to when they filmed the season

by Anonymousreply 196August 23, 2021 8:00 PM

this week's episode brought the show back over the 1 million viewer mark again. Great news

by Anonymousreply 197August 24, 2021 10:36 PM

I hope they give these ladies a raise. Most of them could really use the money.

by Anonymousreply 198August 25, 2021 12:55 AM

Askale should be edited out. She's pointless.

by Anonymousreply 199August 25, 2021 1:35 AM

And her head is tiny.

by Anonymousreply 200August 25, 2021 5:13 AM

I thought Eboni said she would *never* show nudity on the show. Look how far the mighty have fallen. And yes, she should've stuck to her promise to stay covered - not cute.

by Anonymousreply 201August 25, 2021 2:27 PM

shit - wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 202August 25, 2021 2:28 PM

Mia is hilarious. I love her already. ‘I worked in a men’s club that served steak and lobster.’ Gurl, please.

by Anonymousreply 203August 25, 2021 4:30 PM

I keep wanting one of the real housewives to turn and ask her, "Scuse me. Why the fuck you here?"

by Anonymousreply 204August 25, 2021 4:53 PM

"Her" being Askale of the tiny head and pointless existence. Not Mia.

by Anonymousreply 205August 25, 2021 4:59 PM

Mia: "We were entertainers. Like the ladies in 'Flashdance'."

by Anonymousreply 206August 25, 2021 5:00 PM

Where's Taskala? I need that tiny-headed little boy to carry my luggage.

by Anonymousreply 207August 25, 2021 5:10 PM

I think it's clear when the season started filming that production was testing both Mia and Askale. Mia obviously showed more of a storyline, personality and entertaining interactions with the cast so she got the 7th full-time spot. Askale is pleasant enough but not much else so she got friend role. Doubt she'll be back next year unless she has some kind of moment coming up this season.

by Anonymousreply 208August 25, 2021 5:31 PM

Askale reminds me of Ma Petite from AHS: Freak Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Karen trying to stir things up as if it’s weird to question Dr. Wendy’s new look. She does look like a ho and is acting 180 degrees differently than her Johns Hopkins persona last year. She looks like a cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 210August 25, 2021 5:43 PM

Askale is gunning for a champagne flute and I'm not mad about it, but I have a feeling she's more of a stunt queen than someone who has anything to offer. I'd rather her stay a friend (if she returns next season) and the producers go after someone a touch older with a lot more baggage.

by Anonymousreply 211August 25, 2021 6:20 PM

midseason trailer is out. It looks good but I'm mad because this confirms the rumors that the season was shortened due to covid

hoping they can maybe throw us an extra episode or 2 since the ratings are doing well. Potomac is currently the #3 show airing on Bravo, behind only Below Deck and Beverly Hills Housewives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 25, 2021 7:21 PM

Get their asses back into ball gowns and put them in a them party setting where they can scream at each other.

If the interminable RHONY can have 18 episodes not including the reunion this season, this should have 22 at minimum.

by Anonymousreply 213August 25, 2021 7:29 PM

Ooh, thanks r212. I’m glad we get too see more of Mia’s husband. He seems entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 214August 25, 2021 10:26 PM

Mia's husband is giving embarrassing drunk uncle at the family barbeque teas. I love it!

Potomac and Beverly Hills are literally saving the HW franchise this year!

by Anonymousreply 215August 25, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote] Did you guys watch Bravo's Chat Room after the episode?

Was that a serious question?

by Anonymousreply 216August 26, 2021 8:45 PM

I would watch Chat Room if they got rid of Porscha and brought in Karen to replace her.

by Anonymousreply 217August 26, 2021 11:54 PM

Karen: Gizelle can’t dance but she got up and flapped her vagina anyway.

Karen is the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 218August 30, 2021 1:25 AM

What exactly will Karen do as Ambassador to Surrey County? Is there a consulate where she'll meet with farmers?

by Anonymousreply 219August 30, 2021 1:46 AM

This episode was boring.

by Anonymousreply 220August 30, 2021 2:06 AM

Mia tried it.

by Anonymousreply 221August 30, 2021 2:46 AM

DYING at Robyn appearing in Diddy's music video 20 years ago

by Anonymousreply 222August 30, 2021 6:08 AM

I'm going to miss Monique. She was so sweet, other than the punchy thing.

by Anonymousreply 223August 30, 2021 6:33 AM

I wanted to bitch-slap Mia into a stripper pole last night! Mia says Gizelle called Wendy a "weak-ass bitch" but those words were NEVER said by Gizelle. Then she tired to cover it up by saying, "OK, that was my interpretation of what Gizelle said." Does she not remember the fucking cameras everywhere, recording everything they say???

I'm with you, R223. I miss Monique. Mia and Askale are as exciting as watching wet paint dry. Wendy really has nothing to bring to the table - except tits and ass. I doubt we'll be seeing a 'Dueling Candles' throw down between Karen and Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 224August 30, 2021 12:41 PM

R224, Mia is going to get into a fight and throw salad. Her husband looks like he is going to bring some drama too. It looked like he was drunkenly hitting on Karen in the previews. Askale is pointless. I miss Monique as well, but it is probably for the best that she isn’t on the show anymore. I don’t think it was good for her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 225August 30, 2021 2:35 PM

R225, I saw that preview. LOL, she throws it at Candiace, of all people! I can't wait for next week.

by Anonymousreply 226August 30, 2021 4:22 PM

. . .

by Anonymousreply 227August 30, 2021 5:26 PM

I was glad to get Monique and Chris off my TV. She’s violent and talks over people and is incapable of showing remorse. He treats her like his concubine. It’s gross.

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2021 6:29 PM

And Mo constantly lied and gaslit people. I lost count of how many times she changed her story on why she attacked Candiace.

Like SpillitboyTV said in his video regarding the fight, that ass whuppin she gave Candiace was pint up frustration dealing with Chris. Candiace was collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 229August 30, 2021 6:44 PM

Collateral damage that had been asking for a beat down all season.

by Anonymousreply 230August 30, 2021 6:49 PM

I call shade on Wendy's Gizelle drama. Gizelle came to her, Ashley as well saying "we don't believe it but is this why you are doing all this glow up?" and Wendy says they are coming for her marriage? Uhh what? And God love Robyn. "You jumped up and down when I got engaged and how quickly you pull out my "non-existant" relationship and cutting off Wendy's half ass apology off. Robyn is my new hero. "Everyone here had an opinion on my relationship, I just don't give a shit/"

by Anonymousreply 231August 30, 2021 6:59 PM

Wendy is the dimmest PhD I know, dressed like a cheap THOT then gets mad when folks ask why she's changed her look.

by Anonymousreply 232August 30, 2021 7:37 PM

R232: Everybody knows Wendy's desperate ass is trying THOT it up to hold on to that cheating husband of hers. Pathetic. She probably won't be back next season because she's going through a divorce

by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2021 9:32 PM

I dont care for Miss 4 Degrees and Happy and Ness. I need not see your humongous tittays pushed up and out like those of a common street whore. Get some class, trash.

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2021 10:00 PM

I actually think Wendy’s antics are less about her marriage and more that for all her credentials, her secret life’s ambition is that she just wants to be on TV. I think all her graduate degrees in Communications were her way of getting herself cued up for an on-camera job in political journalism while threading the needle with her achievement-oriented Nigerian parents. Tenure-track PhD in Public Affairs was probably the most frivolous career path they were going to get on-board with. But in her heart of hearts, I think Wendy just wants to be RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 235August 30, 2021 10:28 PM

R235: It is about her marriag... Check the timing

by Anonymousreply 236August 30, 2021 10:30 PM

I love how ridiculous Wendy has been this season. The boob and butt reveal(s), shouting rehearsed never-to-be catchphrases at people, strutting around looking like a hooker, flipping out on Gizelle and Robyn, etc.

by Anonymousreply 237August 31, 2021 12:32 AM

It’s crazy that the majority online opinion is “everyone hates Wendy because they don’t believe a woman can be sexy and smart!” No one is saying that. They are confused why Wendy is dressing like a hooker all of a sudden.

There is no way she will be taken seriously by any university or legitimate news network after this.

by Anonymousreply 238August 31, 2021 7:53 AM

Someone on reddit dug up public records on a lot of housewives. An interesting tidbit is only Robyn's name is on the deed to the new house she and Juan have. They still own the townhouse. Makes me think...does Juan only live in the townhouse and Robyn and the kids live in the house...?

by Anonymousreply 239August 31, 2021 8:46 AM

R231 because by bringing it up on the show, viewers and the press will believe there's something to the rumor and keep talking about it more. If Gizelle and Ashley truly gave a shit about Wendy they wouldn't have brought it on the show. There are no receipts either. It's not like last year when Candiace had pics of Michael's foolery in the club and hotel with some woman

by Anonymousreply 240August 31, 2021 9:13 AM

Wendy needs to work on her diction. “…it NEFARCELY targets marginalized communities!!!”

by Anonymousreply 241August 31, 2021 10:27 AM

Giselle and Ashley are bitter because their men cheat, and are trying to drag Wendy down to their level of misery. I hate shady assed people who try to act ‘concerned’, when they are really just trying to spread gossip. Also, Giselle is a beautiful woman, but her body isn’t even in the same league as Wendy’s.

by Anonymousreply 242August 31, 2021 2:05 PM

I forgot to add, that shot of Giselle’s saggy ass in the bathing suit was on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 243August 31, 2021 2:13 PM

I am NOT a Giselle fan, but dang I hate Wendy this season.

by Anonymousreply 244August 31, 2021 2:39 PM

r240 - have you seen any housewife show? They bring up gossip and blogs. It drives the fucking shows. It was not some hidden secret and I think they both approached it right. Both have said all along 'I don't believe it, I kjnow Eddie, he would not do this, but....you suddenly get this glow up after a year of preaching about your 4 degrees and the mind is sexy and how you are a proud african woman...to Porsha 2.0 ? Come on. If my friend suddenly started showing up in short shorts with a cock ring on when he lived in Khakis, I would ask him what the fuck was going on too.

by Anonymousreply 245August 31, 2021 3:08 PM

R245 yes I understand it's part of the show but I'm just explaining why Wendy reacted that way towards Gizelle, Ashley and collateral damage Robyn. She knew that them bringing up the rumor on camera would hurt Eddie's reputation. Now being on this kind of show you risk your reputation in general but I get why she's mad at this rumor being a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 246August 31, 2021 5:46 PM

"I get why she's mad at this rumor being a storyline."

Because she wanted her tits, nipple cupcakes, and ass to be the storyline, she didnt want the reason behind them to be the storyline. Sucks to be her, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 247August 31, 2021 5:53 PM

to be fair most of the women on all the shows get mad when their husband becomes the focus of a scandal. Ashley is 1 of the few who doesn't get mad since it's all true in Michael's case and she's just there for his money

by Anonymousreply 248August 31, 2021 10:32 PM

R248: yep! plus, she's bi too

by Anonymousreply 249August 31, 2021 10:53 PM

Right, but Wendy went right to talk about Jamal and what the blogs say about them. She was very free to drag Gizelle's relationship and then tell her she was a bad mother for letter her kids be around their father, then called Robyn's relationship nonexistant. She played dirty bringing in Gizelle's kids - she has no idea what they think of their father or what relationship they have. She called Gizelle dirty?? She was a straight-up hood rat.

by Anonymousreply 250August 31, 2021 11:45 PM

I do not like Wendy at all. I hope Eddie is cheating on her desperate, fake ass. And he does not look like Idris Elba at all.

by Anonymousreply 251September 1, 2021 3:04 AM

Idris Elba? Ha ha he looks like Dwayne Wayne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 1, 2021 10:45 AM

Wendy looks like Noxema Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 1, 2021 2:01 PM

This is how we do it at the college:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 1, 2021 2:41 PM

Eddie actually looks like Y'lan Noel from Insecure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 1, 2021 7:32 PM

Eddie is handsome but not in shape. If he ever decides to go to the gym and get some muscle he'd be super hot

by Anonymousreply 256September 1, 2021 8:20 PM

Look at Ambassador Karen already hard at work promoting Surry County!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 2, 2021 6:42 AM

this week's episode hit another season high!

1.1 million which right now only Beverly Hills and Below Deck are doing better

Potomac is on top baby!

by Anonymousreply 258September 2, 2021 7:11 AM

What’s in Surry county?

by Anonymousreply 259September 2, 2021 2:30 PM

The hellspawn that birthed Kurn.

by Anonymousreply 260September 2, 2021 3:28 PM

Karen should start a flavored popcorn line called Karen's Kurn'els

by Anonymousreply 261September 2, 2021 3:59 PM

She has a new Perfume called DAP Dry Ass Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 262September 2, 2021 4:55 PM

R262 = Gizelle

by Anonymousreply 263September 2, 2021 6:13 PM

Titty milk. LOL

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2021 1:24 AM

Tonight's episode was a dud. Next Sunday looks more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2021 1:50 AM

The best part of the episode was Candiance dragging Ashley’s looks. It was mean but funny.

by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2021 2:22 AM

Ashley was definitely being messy but that's the show. Candiace decided to put on a show of her own going after Ashley on Wendy's behalf.

the scene with Mia and her mother was sad. Clearly a lot of chaos happened during her childhood

by Anonymousreply 267September 6, 2021 2:32 AM

Wendy keeps insisting GIzelle came after her marriage. Not true. She started with. every time, I don't believe this but is your glow up because of it? That was all. Same way Kurn says Gizelle wished death on Ray. Never said that. She said, after Ray told her she was too picky and to setlle for a lesser man because she will not always be pretty she said "this face not crack after his is long gone,"

by Anonymousreply 268September 6, 2021 2:35 AM

These bitches can’t let anything go, can they? They need to find something new to argue about.

by Anonymousreply 269September 6, 2021 3:24 AM

It’s laughable candiace would go after Ashley’s looks. Sure she was pregnant and gained some weight but Ashley is beautiful. Even with the pounds of makeup and fake lashes candiace has a beyond busted face and her body is pretty average.

by Anonymousreply 270September 6, 2021 5:45 AM

God I really hate Kurn sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 271September 6, 2021 6:00 AM

Shame on Mia for dragging her mom on the show and trying to get her to discuss the abusive relationship with her ex. That poor woman has been through enough.

by Anonymousreply 272September 6, 2021 11:43 AM

Candiace is on Reddit making an ass of herself. It is so obviously her. She knows way too many details about her life, and keeps ripping Ashley. An example u/Huge_Put8244 avatar Huge_Put8244 6h Why is Candiace so horrible towards Ashley?

Because Ashley is awful and guilty of every single thing Candace accused her of. Including a George Jefferson hairline.

She may scream there's nothing to be jealous about but actually there are lots of things she wishes she has and doesn't

Like what?

A loving husband? Ashley doesn't have that

Financial security? Ashley doesn't have that

A hairline? Ashley barely has that.

A singing career? Ashley doesn't have that.

A restaurant? Ashley doesn't have that

Nice digs? They both have that and I'm not sure Ashley is even on the title for that apartment. She said it was Michael's bachelor pad.

Loving mother? Shiela and Dorothy are both pretty terrible. But Dorothy has the funds to be a financial safety net and shiela is a financial vampire who needs a monthly check. And at the end of the day, as awful as Dorothy is I do think she loves candace.

Babies? Yes, Ashley has babies. Candace can also have babies but doesn't have to. Ashley had to have those babies for some financial security and that's just pathetic.

So yeah, I guess Candace is jealous she doesn't have babies for financial security? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 273September 6, 2021 1:42 PM

Robyn is the most astute here. Wendy gave her a shitty apology. the IF I SAID SOMETHING, is not an apology.

by Anonymousreply 274September 6, 2021 2:11 PM

I thought it was interesting to see how Giselle and Robyn amped up their performances for their podcast, which suggests that what we see on the show is just their everyday personas.

by Anonymousreply 275September 6, 2021 2:40 PM

I think it's sad that Gizelle and Robyn think every man in a long term relationship cheats. Just because it happened in their situation, that means they chose the wrong kind of men. There are plenty of men who don't cheat. Giving those cheating men multiple chances is what keeps them entitled in thinking they can do it again without consequences

by Anonymousreply 276September 6, 2021 7:42 PM

I agree. And then to disrespect yourself by saying it would be OK if it happened at a strip club and he “lost his mind.”

Robyn has feelings for Juan that he doesn’t earn or reciprocate. The way he called her lazy on camera when she’s clearly depressed says all you need to know about how he feels.

by Anonymousreply 277September 6, 2021 7:58 PM

Most straight relationships off tv seem unhealthy af so the women’s relationships unfortunately don’t seem so unusual.

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2021 1:11 AM

Juan is gone the minute the youngest boy is old enough to no longer need child support. Then he'll go sniffing after the woman who was really the love of his life (she left him when the money did).

by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2021 1:21 AM

r276. Not what they said.

by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2021 2:17 AM

The Mia and her Mom scene should have been private.

Candiace once again claims title as the worst person on RHOP.

by Anonymousreply 281September 7, 2021 11:30 AM

That scene was hard but it seems like Mia would not have asked her to meet at all if not for the show. It definitely gives context to her “supermom” attitude. The mom seems sincere and not camera-hungry like Mama Joyce or Candiace’s mom.

by Anonymousreply 282September 7, 2021 1:24 PM

Mia is trying to run before she can walk with the other housewives and with the viewers. I don’t feel like I know her well-enough for this lunch scene - and since so much of what she has brought so far is phoney girl-boss posing and prevarication, I feel like her sad-eyed self-effacing mom is the more compelling and honest person at the table.

Karen needing between 2-5 wedding gowns to have a vow renewal in a strip mall warehouse full of rental furniture and a stairway to nowhere is basically her life distilled down to its purest essence.

by Anonymousreply 283September 7, 2021 2:00 PM

I wanted to hug the mom, r283. I can’t even imagine how much guilt and regret she must carry. Karen’s gowns had to have been comped, right? I don’t see her spending tens of thousands of dollars on dresses. On a side note, another board had a link to clothing worn by the ladies on the show. Much to my surprise, both Karen and Mia have worn Forever 21 and other cheap teenager clothing. That ugly see through coat Mia wore a couple episodes ago was $25 from Forever 21! I assumed that it was some expensive designer thing, because it was ugly and she is supposedly rich.

by Anonymousreply 284September 7, 2021 2:28 PM

R284, I think Beverly Hills is the only cast where the current majority of the women “live” in designer clothes - and even then I suspect Dorit borrows them. Potomac’s vibe is definitely fast fashion (or in Gizelle’s case fast, um, garments…)

That vibe is true of their homes too, which are weirdly indistinguishable to me.

by Anonymousreply 285September 7, 2021 2:50 PM

Is Mia the richest? The rest are pretty low-rent for a Real Housewives franchise. I still love this show though, even though none of them live in Potomac (I’m not convinced that Karen does live in that house). Should be called RHOMaryland

by Anonymousreply 286September 8, 2021 9:46 AM

Good episode tonite. Next week looks like a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 287September 13, 2021 1:43 AM

I do love when Candiace's mother appears. She always brings her unfiltered opinions and you know she still hates Chris as she considers him a bum who's leeching off her daughter

by Anonymousreply 288September 13, 2021 7:12 AM

lmao @ Karen filming a Surry County tourism video in Potomac and not in Surry County

by Anonymousreply 289September 13, 2021 7:17 AM

That was hilarious, r289. Her story about having Surry County in her heart, so she can film an advertisement anywhere, was such bs. I also noticed that Gisele is starting to age rapidly this season. The crows feet are much more prominent, and she is developing jowls. She should’ve listened to Ray’s advice about finding a man quick.

by Anonymousreply 290September 13, 2021 2:04 PM

Oh yeah, and most people don’t know that peanuts come in a shell! Gurl, Karen was tv gold last night.

by Anonymousreply 291September 13, 2021 2:56 PM

I’m sure that shelled peanuts are to Karen what wire hangers were to Joan Crawford. I think she acts like a total fruitcake so often because she’s convinced her natural instincts are going to prove she’s from nutbush.

by Anonymousreply 292September 13, 2021 3:02 PM

Potomac has the very best shady editors of any RH franchise. The “NOT AN ACTUAL DEPICTION OF SURRY COUNTY” disclaimer running during Kurn’s commercial shoot was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 293September 14, 2021 10:28 AM

I agree, R293! Wasn't there a disclaimer about the slide/playground may not be available/may differ in Surrey County?

by Anonymousreply 294September 14, 2021 2:44 PM

I can't stand Askale and her wobble voice. Couldn't they find a better looking woman, or at least an interesting one? She looks like a little person with progeria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295September 14, 2021 2:57 PM

R295, her head is too small for her body. It looks bizarre. She also has ZERO personality. Not sure why she is on the show.

by Anonymousreply 296September 14, 2021 7:51 PM

This scene from season 3 always cracks me up and sums up what’s so great about this show-the reactions of the other women are priceless.

Part 1:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 16, 2021 4:22 AM

Part 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298September 16, 2021 4:23 AM

I’ve been trying to work “this filthy milkmaid” into a conversation this week

by Anonymousreply 299September 16, 2021 4:24 AM

I love how checked out Charisse is in those clips. Too busy planning the champagne room?

by Anonymousreply 300September 16, 2021 4:29 AM

Candiace’s mother is horrible. She delights in embarrassing her daughter on national television and clearly is pissed that she isn’t the housewife. And she’s a THERAPIST. Imagine going to her for psychological help.

by Anonymousreply 301September 20, 2021 4:19 AM

So Ashley’s uterus is hanging out? What?

by Anonymousreply 302September 20, 2021 4:38 AM

Those babies tore up Ashley’s cunt and asshole. She needs to focus on those babies instead of fucking that wizened old husband of hers.

God forbid he knocks her up again.A third baby could leave a large hole in her abdomen and genital region, like Goldie Hawn I’m Death Becomes Her, but bigger.

by Anonymousreply 303September 20, 2021 4:52 AM

I love Potomac, but this was a shit episode. Who cares about Candiace’s video shoot?

by Anonymousreply 304September 20, 2021 5:12 AM

It was a filler episode. And the way they built up the suspense with Chris approaching them while wearing his fucking apron was like a Hitchcockian thriller. Those reaction shots and ominous music cues were ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 305September 20, 2021 5:20 AM

lmao you know Chris hated this episode as it made him look like an incompetent jackass

Dorothy may be awful but she gives good reality tv

by Anonymousreply 306September 20, 2021 9:45 AM

R302 she has prolapse

by Anonymousreply 307September 20, 2021 9:47 AM

Ashley's off her game. The old Ashley would have shown up to the video shoot carrying a butter knife and a sign reading, "How's Living in Yo Mama's New House Going?"

by Anonymousreply 308September 20, 2021 9:36 PM

R308: Ashley has bigger concerns! Poor girl😩

by Anonymousreply 309September 21, 2021 3:46 AM

Candice and Chris seem so toxic. They’re both just so angry all the time.

by Anonymousreply 310September 21, 2021 3:47 AM

This show would be nothing without Ms Karen Huger. She had me cracking up last night.

by Anonymousreply 311September 28, 2021 3:52 AM

That was one of the funniest episodes of the housewives I’ve seen. In one hour we got :

Karen being completely out of it from her covid vaccine, while these bitches screamed and yelled.

Robyn and Gizelle’s ridiculous launch party held at a construction site.

Candiace and Mia reviving up for a big showdown.

Karen thinking a spam caller was Ray’s sidepiece when Ray is barely able to walk without a cane.

Gizelle’s daughter fucking up Candiace’s car.

Karen and Wendy gearing up for Candle Wars.

Ashley needs to get a sitter and into the fighting. I need her to be the grade A shit stirrer she is and join forces with Mia against Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 312September 28, 2021 5:29 AM

yeah this week's episode is sooooo good. Gizelle really is in no position to judge anyone again after hosting a gathering OUTSIDE her house that is in the midst of construction. BTW I can't be the only one who thinks the brick looked much better and the white she used makes it look like a big cheap old run down country hotel.

Mia is a good addition as she gets in there with shit stirring. Ashley kind of looked annoyed that there was so much drama going on that she missed. I wonder if she was worried producers were thinking of cutting her.

Wendy vs. Robyn is a very interesting dynamic for me.

by Anonymousreply 313September 28, 2021 7:44 AM

". I wonder if she was worried producers were thinking of cutting her."

I would have cut her. This season for her has been about the babies and nothing else and it's nothing we haven't seen a thousand times before. She should have been reduced to "frenemy of" this season and brought back next year if she commits to being there more. The show needs her but she's not bringing the usual Ashley fire because she's so exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 314September 28, 2021 2:36 PM

I’m sure Michael will grab another ass/get caught on Grindr/fuck a stripper before the season ends and Ashley will have a story.

by Anonymousreply 315September 28, 2021 3:51 PM

Love Mia but watching her with her mom is painful. Her mom seems like she’s been through a lot of shit but is in a good place right now so why exploit her on tv?

by Anonymousreply 316September 28, 2021 6:35 PM

Initial sentence was 20 years in prison😵? Did her mom kill someone? Mia can't talk about it. Seems to me that foster care saved her... I know someone like that. Neglected as a baby, abused, pimp father, hooker mother (both dead). He was moved to a good foster home in a wealthy area with good schools etc. He is a successful doctor now. I shiver at the other possibility had he stayed with his folks. Mia married well, but doing well regardless. Whatever works. Good for her and her kids!

by Anonymousreply 317September 28, 2021 8:22 PM

"Mama, why don't you want to spend more time with me during which I can torment you with how bad a parent you were?"

by Anonymousreply 318September 28, 2021 10:50 PM

I don't like Mia's mom on the show. I'm not attached enough to Mia to care about her personal life like that. Mia has every right to be resentful for her mom's absenteeism but the mom seems like a sweet lady although troubled. Watching Mia offload on her feels icky. They need a few years of family therapy, not screen time.

by Anonymousreply 319September 28, 2021 11:22 PM

Mia is an asshole for doing that to her mom, who probably had to do that because Mia supports her.

And bitch, you keep telling us how loaded you are, why do you need free daycare ?

by Anonymousreply 320September 28, 2021 11:30 PM

I’ve been vassinated.

by Anonymousreply 321September 29, 2021 12:06 AM

I wonder if next season we'll meet Mia's sister. Mia clearly is resentful that her mother lives and spends much more time with her

by Anonymousreply 322September 29, 2021 1:51 AM

Askale sure is ugly. She’s also boring what’s she even doing there?

by Anonymousreply 323September 29, 2021 2:53 AM

Who is Askale?

by Anonymousreply 324September 29, 2021 4:19 AM

I dont know who this Askale person is.

by Anonymousreply 325September 29, 2021 4:20 AM

I like Askale but she’s dead weight.

by Anonymousreply 326September 29, 2021 4:45 PM

I need to see Ashley fighting. She’s at her best when she stirring the pot and fighting with Candiace and Ambassadress Huger.

by Anonymousreply 327September 29, 2021 4:48 PM

I’m loving the husbands.

by Anonymousreply 328October 4, 2021 2:33 AM

Child, this episode was great! Are Mia and Gordon swingers? They have to be, right? He is never going to live down the “Where the white women at” comment. He acted like an absolute fool, but it made for good television. I was really hoping that Mia would’ve slapped Candiace. She always takes things too far with her below belt comments. Giselle’s gay hairdresser was funny as hell too, when he asked “Wait, you actually sent that text”?

by Anonymousreply 329October 4, 2021 2:38 AM

Ashley looked great.

by Anonymousreply 330October 4, 2021 2:42 AM

Gordon has secured Mia a second season. He's as loose with the alcohol as Michael.

fun episode and next week looks like it too

by Anonymousreply 331October 4, 2021 3:31 AM

Candiass' mouth is always writing her checks that her ass can't cash. You'd think Monique bopping her upside the head last year would've taught her a lesson, but I see it hasn't done anything but made her more reckless.

She was highly unlikeable in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 332October 4, 2021 3:51 AM

I miss Monique :-(

by Anonymousreply 333October 4, 2021 4:30 AM

She’s annoying as hell but I love Candaces bizarre insults. Why does she keep calling Mia night crawler?

by Anonymousreply 334October 5, 2021 4:22 AM

I think she is trying to say that she is a lady of the night, because she used to be a stripper years ago. I would love to know exactly how big Mia’s feet are…Candiace said they were size 15, lol. She can find something nasty to say about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 335October 5, 2021 4:31 AM

lol definitely like Mia a lot more than Candy ass

by Anonymousreply 336October 5, 2021 4:34 AM

Mia breezed onto the show and made herself right at home. She’s not going anywhere. I love her and G.

by Anonymousreply 337October 5, 2021 8:43 PM

Tonight’s episode did not disappoint. Tossed salad and tea bagging.

by Anonymousreply 338October 11, 2021 4:48 AM

I'm now convinced that Candiass has a personality disorder. The way she was reacting in the restaurant when Chris tried to restrain her shows signs of someone truly unstable. She's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 339October 11, 2021 5:49 PM

I was glad to see Ashley shit stirring this episode. She’s good at it, and someone needed to as Gizelle and Robyn weren’t engaging.

by Anonymousreply 340October 11, 2021 7:07 PM

Robyn was having her period and looked miserable. Loved watching Gizelle and Karen having fun together. Interesting that Mia and Candiace were sitting next to each other in the van and looked like they were getting along nicely. That didn’t last long.

by Anonymousreply 341October 11, 2021 7:55 PM

That’s what makes this show similar to RHONY, r341. On Potomac and New York the women will say terrible things to each other and then make up within a couple of episodes. On Beverly Hills, one trivial comment will generate an entire season of story because they never let go.

by Anonymousreply 342October 11, 2021 8:09 PM

Absolutely, r339. It was uncomfortable to watch her have her meltdown. She was flailing around, completely out of control and is obviously mentally ill. I can’t stand Chris, but dealing with her must be absolutely exhausting. Robyn annoyed the fuck out of me, and I usually like her. Having a period is not a storyline. She didn’t even bother to engage. I assume that she only showed up because she needed the money from bravo.

by Anonymousreply 343October 11, 2021 8:17 PM

I just caught up with the season.

Gizelle and Robyn are soooo miserable and want everyone else to be! I cannot with Gizelle and her funeral home looking house. Gurl bye. Im glad Wendy knows that bitch for who she is now. Robyn needs to leave Juan. HE makes her depressed. His asshole personality gets on my nerves even more because it makes his fine ass such a waste.

I like Mia because she's putting it all out there. Ashley's messy ass only taped like 3 scenes and has still stirred more shit than anyone. Michael telling her he was excited about her not looking overweight was cringeworthy and a little disturbing. Sir, you look like a bald troll and have some nerve.

Candiace's confessionals crack me up. I died when she said Ashley body shamed herself by walking into the room, and that Ashley's car is perpetual reverse away from Michael 💀But then she gets mad when people come for her. You talk shit all the time, so you have to take it. And she needs to take all that energy to her mom for talking shit about her own daughter to a stranger. If I was Mia I would've totally unloaded that on her, check your own mom.

by Anonymousreply 344October 17, 2021 4:15 PM

Mia definitely seems like she’d be the most enjoyable to be around.

by Anonymousreply 345October 17, 2021 7:31 PM

😳 < Those gentlemen who bought them drinks at the restaurant when they starting calling each other bitches with oversized clits LMAO

by Anonymousreply 346October 17, 2021 8:13 PM

It looks like it's going to be Mia vs. Ashley next week. I can't wait! I almost wished Michael came along on the trip just to see his interactions with the equally creepy Gordon.

Mia has gone after everyone except Karen this season. I agree with R345, she's here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 347October 18, 2021 5:22 PM

The entire cast looked like they wanted to die when they were aboard that boat on choppy waters after drinking heavily the night before. I think Wendy and her husband planned that shit and didn't drink with everyone the night before, just like Wendy put Robyn and Gizelle in the kids room with no bathroom 😆

by Anonymousreply 348October 18, 2021 5:58 PM

There is only one more episode in the season? Bravo really tried it! And why does the season have to end the same way as last season, with Chris and Michael getting into it, and no follow up episode? They both better be at the reunion this time at least.

by Anonymousreply 349October 25, 2021 3:55 AM

What is it with Karen and industrial parks? And why would you ever want to have a view renewal in one? And love the camera zooming in on her wig's hairline. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 350November 1, 2021 1:55 AM

I see Gizzard is up to her Kenya Moore ways again lying about having a boyfriend. I guess that's going to be her storyline for next season, trying to hide this mysterious 30-something DC commentator from the rest of the ladies.

She's so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 351November 1, 2021 1:58 AM

I watched the first few seasons of the OG Real Housewives of Orange County, but I've never really followed any of them since, except in a very casual manner. Are any of these shows actually diverse? It seems they are either all/majority white or all/majority black. I mean it is 2021, not 1921, Jim Crow is no longer in force.

by Anonymousreply 352November 1, 2021 2:00 AM

Has Michael blown Juan yet?

by Anonymousreply 353November 1, 2021 2:12 AM

Robyn was trying to get into house flipping, and Chris Samuels does a lot of commercial real estate investing. I’d guess the reason Juan and Chris (and Robyn/Monique) try to maintain a good relationship with the Darbys is because Michael is a legitimately successful real estate developer in DC. This is his company linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 1, 2021 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!