Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sexy Hot California Mayor Resigns After Farrah Abraham and Other Women Accuse Him of Sexual Assault

Dominic Foppoli has resigned as mayor of the Northern California town of Windsor following calls for him to quit amid allegations of sexually assaulting nine women, including Teen Mom alum Farrah Abraham.

The former mayor has denied their claims and has not been charged with a crime. On Friday, May 21, he said in a statement to multiple outlets, "It is with a heavy heart that I am resigning, effective today. I have always and will always maintain that I did not engage in any non-consensual sexual acts with any woman."

Abraham has accused Foppoli of sexually assaulting her in Palm Beach, Fla. in March. On Friday, her attorney told The San Francisco Chronicle, which broke the news of the claims made against the former mayor, that his client turned over evidence to police.

"This is not a 'he said, she said' situation. She has physical proof," the lawyer said. "We believe it is in felony territory."

While local police have not commented about the claims made by Abraham, 29, or other specific victims, a spokesperson said in a statement to E! News, "The Palm Beach Police Department can confirm an open investigation involving Dominic Foppoli. However, we are unable to disclose the nature of the investigation, the nature of his involvement, or other details at this time in order to preserve the integrity of the active and ongoing investigation."

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Abraham contacted police on April 2, six days before the newspaper published a story detailing four of the other eight accusers' allegations against the politician, which include rape, according to the Associated Press.

In his statement, without naming the reality star, Foppoli appeared to dispute the timing of her report, saying, "I recently learned that a woman in Palm Beach, Florida is accusing me of non-consensual acts while I was visiting there in March of this year. She made her allegations after she learned of the April 8, 2021 San Francisco Chronicle story. I have no doubt she is making these allegations in an attempt to leverage the situation to her advantage."

On Friday, after his statement was published by several outlets, a post on the Town of Windsor's Facebook page said town officials "are aware of media reports that in a statement to residents At-large Mayor Dominic Foppoli has announced his resignation as mayor effective today (May 21, 2021). However, the Town has not received an official notice directly from At-large Mayor Foppoli. We have attempted to contact him to confirm his intent to resign and the effective date."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2021 1:58 AM

Foppoli?

More like FAPPoli.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2021 7:06 PM

He looks like a young Gavin Newsom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2021 7:07 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I don’t know who that woman is, but she looks absolutely shocked! Or she’s had too many eye lifts and can’t close her lids.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I'm the MAYOR!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I don't get it? He seems anything but hot to me!

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2021 7:08 PM

[quote] I don’t know who that woman is, but she looks absolutely shocked!

Farrah Abraham is a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2021 7:09 PM

Foppoli?

More like FLOPpoli!

Flaccid. Flaaaaaaaccid!

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2021 7:13 PM

Did one of his victims pepper-spray him just before the snap @OP? Rosacea, maybe?

He's another pudding-faced, no discernible facial structure-having dude Datalounge loves to call "hot."

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2021 7:16 PM

I disagree R9

Usually "hot" are either trashy guys with muscles, bulges, etc. or twinks.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2021 7:19 PM

Did Farrah's face collapse before or after she was harassed?

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2021 7:20 PM

Looking BUFF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2021 7:20 PM

He looks kind of effeminate to me.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2021 7:21 PM

Two.

Hot.

Messes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2021 7:21 PM

When did Farrah Abraham turn into Danielle Staub?

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2021 7:22 PM

What's a Farrah Abraham?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2021 7:24 PM

R12 He looks FtM trans.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2021 7:24 PM

Dominic has a sweet face.

He looks too nice to be a sexual assaulter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2021 7:26 PM

That’s what happens to insurrectionists!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2021 7:30 PM

Backdoor Farrah!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2021 7:38 PM

R20 What a classy lady! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2021 7:57 PM

Farrah Abraham is the very poor man's Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2021 8:03 PM

Not that she ever should have been forced on us but Farrah Abraham is completely unrecognizable now. She looks like a 50 year old woman who has had way too much plastic surgery after a hard life. Plus her pathetic claim to fame is so far behind her now she’s only known as back door Farrah.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Windsor is a nice little town, just north of Santa Rosa. I have considered it as a possible retirement location.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote] Windsor is a nice little town, just north of Santa Rosa. I have considered it as a possible retirement location.

You can be Guy Fieri's neighbor!

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2021 8:59 PM

Was this all PR for mama?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2021 1:17 AM

I don't have an opinion on whether he may be guilty or innocent, but he sure does look like a creeper.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2021 1:19 AM

"sexy hot???" you need to get out more, OP. He looks like a human hemorrhoid.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2021 1:22 AM

I don't know about the other women but if Farrah Abraham says she was sexually assaulted that probably means the guy didn't leave enough cash on the nightstand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2021 1:28 AM

She’s a sociopath who should be in jail. Beyond dangerous and fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2021 1:30 AM

He didn't even put up as much of a struggle as the women did.

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2021 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!