Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trevor Noah and beard Minka Kelly reportedly split after months of "dating"

Trevor Noah and Minka Kelly are no longer together.

The 37-year-old Daily Show host and the 40-year-old Titans star, who began dating back in August of 2020, have split, People reported via a source on Sunday (May 14).

Trevor was last seen having a good time with DJ Steve Aoki and Dave Grutman, partying in Miami, Fla. over the weekend, while Minka was on vacation with friends in Mexico.

“Minka’s never been happier. It’s a very serious relationship," a source said at the time of the pair's romance first making headlines last summer. They were then seen traveling together for the first time.

By the end of the year, they were reportedly house-hunting together in Los Angeles. And as of earlier this year, a source confirmed they were still dating and "making plans for a future together."

The two have not publicly addressed the relationship, nor the reported split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 19, 2022 9:44 AM

Oh no.

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2021 10:58 PM

I wonder how long it will take the woke presenter to find his next white girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2021 10:59 PM

He is not funny. Every clip I have seen of the Daily Show since he took over just looks painful.

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2021 11:03 PM

I can't stand his obnoxious personality

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2021 11:04 PM

It is painful, he wasn't qualified for the job, he has no understanding of American humour, he was only hired because Comedy Central had an agenda and they refuse to accept he was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2021 11:05 PM

Maybe Donna Troy will finally get with Terry Long!

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2021 11:07 PM

Minka Fafarinka.

Well, when John Mulaney is done with her, he can have Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2021 11:13 PM

She is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2021 11:47 PM

Trevor is great. His book, "Born a Crime" is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 16, 2021 11:48 PM

[quote] wonder how long it will take the woke presenter to find his next white girlfriend.

Trevor Noah is biracial and he had dated both black and white women.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2021 12:00 AM

Trevor Noah is biracial and he has dated both black and white women.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2021 12:00 AM

He needs to date me next!

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2021 12:06 AM

Why does OP label her a 'beard'? They were not really dating? I must habe missed that.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2021 12:11 AM

I can keep him company in his new Bel Air mansion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote] It is painful, he wasn't qualified for the job, he has no understanding of American humour, he was only hired because Comedy Central had an agenda and they refuse to accept he was a mistake.

He has yrs of stand up comedy experience (in the US) and he was a Daily Show correspondent. The ratings went down after Stewart left but they continue to rise. Noah is attracting a younger audience. It’s the number 1 late night show among millennials.

[quote] According to TV By The Numbers, the show’s ratings have steadily been on the rise, increasing from a 0.30 to a 0.34 between August 28 and September 1. In fact, August saw the show average 1.6 million total viewers in Live+3, up 37% versus the ratings for the same time-period last year. This was also its 11th consecutive month of year-over-year gains. Season-to-date, according to the Viacom-owned cable network, The Daily Show is averaging 1.43 million total viewers in Live+7, up 15% versus last year and the show has a 0.69 adults 18-49 rating (+12%), passing NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as the No. 1 late-night show among millennials 18-34.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote] Why does OP label her a 'beard'? They were not really dating? I must habe missed that.

Because OP is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2021 12:17 AM

How can he afford 27.5 mill?

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2021 12:29 AM

What kind of imbecile names their child “Minka”?

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2021 3:22 AM

Yeah she needed to move along. She probably wasn't even eating his big ass, that alone means she didn't deserve him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2021 3:27 AM

She’s very pretty. He’s a turd. She should have locked down Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2021 4:35 AM

r13 the implication is that Noah is gay and pretending to be straight by dating Minka.

He reads as straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2021 4:37 AM

OP clearly doesn't understand what a beard is.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2021 4:39 AM

I prefer our American blacks to tell us how America has wronged them, I don’t want to hear it from this import.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2021 4:43 AM

The racists are here again.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2021 4:53 AM

Minka is a beautiful woman. DJ Steve Aoki is a perv who likes barely legal girls. His ex-wife is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2021 5:12 AM

R10 Chris Evans while handsome and - now with his Captain America money - VERY rich seems so emotionally stunted. To add to that his mother will definitely be a mother-in-law from hell. Which sane person would wanna end up there?!

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2021 5:14 AM

This Minka hoe hops from one dick to another

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2021 5:26 AM

If Trevor is closeted, does that mean he’s been secretly banging Jaboukie Young White this whole time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2021 2:02 PM

If I want to know what's wrong with America, I'll listen to someone who's actually from here

by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2021 2:04 PM

R24, not everything is racist...I also don’t want to hear John Oliver or Piers Morgan bellyaching about how bad America is.

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2021 3:25 PM

r28 Maybe that's his secret love slave!!

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2021 3:55 PM

JBY prefers old Jewish men.

by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2021 4:01 PM

Where do you get that from, R32?

by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2021 4:12 PM

Everyone will remember where they were and what color caftan they were wearing when they heard this devestating news. Jim Acosta’s voice will break when he announces it

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2021 4:16 PM

Minka sounds like a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2021 4:37 PM

He pings, seriously. But no proof.

If he did come out, I would be so not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2021 4:42 PM

R36, everyone "pings" to 99.99 percent of the DLers.

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2021 4:48 PM

R30 since the US exports its greed, racism and war seems fair they should be allowed to have an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2021 4:49 PM

He's not funny, but he's more than welcome to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2021 4:55 PM

Minka decided she prefers a guy with a cut penis.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2021 5:29 PM

[quote] If I want to know what's wrong with America, I'll listen to someone who's actually from here

I know this is just supposed to be a trollish statement. But taken it seriously for a split second, I'd say that the outside perspective can be quite revealing. I actually appreciate his perspective from a foreign point of view. The US always think they are the shit and don't need to know what others do, and possibly do better. The US would be better off to look around what else is good out there.

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2021 6:31 PM

How did he get so rich. He is an annoying douche but, yes, quite fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2021 7:40 PM

He is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2021 7:45 PM

It makes me think less of Trevor that he'd seriously date some dim, terrible actress like Minda

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2021 10:18 PM

I remember seeing a photo of him without a shirt and was disappointed his chest was smooth. I really wanted him to have a hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2021 6:54 AM

r45 I'd be so transfixed by his phat ass I wouldn't even notice his chest hair or lack thereof!

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2021 7:18 AM

He hot, not gong to lie. I had no idea he had this much money?

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Minka is the daughter of Aerosmith’s guitarist and a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2021 7:37 AM

[quote] If I want to know what's wrong with America, I'll listen to someone who's actually from here

Do you feel the same way about John Oliver?

Didn’t think so....

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote] He pings, seriously. But no proof.

He does not 'ping.' He is foreign-born and that can sometimes confound poorly calibrated gaydars.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2021 5:14 PM

R49 see r30 and stop race baiting

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2021 6:53 PM

He's somewhat annoying and a know-it-all. I don't get him but I didn't like Jon Stewart, either. Minka Kelly reads beard to me too.

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2021 6:59 PM

[quote] I actually appreciate his perspective from a foreign point of view. The US always think they are the shit and don't need to know what others do, and possibly do better.

He's from South Fucking Africa which is a mess. He came to the US to make money. Period. Political critiques from whores who fled their own countries to live a better life here are nothing but a joke. Yes he is quite a looker but I have never liked him.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2021 7:13 PM

He owes you haters nothing.

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2021 11:22 PM

He doesn't ping at all for me either, unfortunately. He's only dating these hussies for a good time because he's handsome, charming and they are pretty much at his disposal. But he wont settle for anyone who does not match his level of intelligence. He will definitely marry some high powered younger woman in business or law.

by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2021 1:06 AM

He’s gorgeous and I’d marry him in a second.

by Anonymousreply 56May 19, 2021 1:29 AM

The Trevor/Minka relationship offers quite a few twists and turns. They were spotted vacationing together in St. Barts just a week after "sources" confirmed their break up to People magazine and now Eonline claims they're back together and working on their issues.

Another (more reliable) option probably is that they never really broke up and these "sources" and gossip rags are full of shit and should leave these people and their relationships alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 30, 2021 12:19 PM

There were blind items about Minka being into group and other extreme sexual behaviors and and that his handlers wanted Noah to drop her. I wonder if they were true.

by Anonymousreply 58May 30, 2021 12:33 PM

I want him to fuck me

by Anonymousreply 59May 30, 2021 12:36 PM

Did she love his mullato cock?

by Anonymousreply 60May 30, 2021 12:40 PM

[quote] If Trevor is closeted, does that mean he’s been secretly banging Jaboukie Young White this whole time?

I think JYW is very funny but I can't see him as anything but a bossy bottom in bed, so yeah, I can see Trevor fucking him, but he probably forces Jaboukie to bite the pillow so he doesn't have to listen to him constantly jabber

by Anonymousreply 61May 30, 2021 12:47 PM

[Quote]There were blind items about Minka being into group and other extreme sexual behaviors and and that his handlers wanted Noah to drop her. I wonder if they were true.

You should not believe all the crazy shit these demented, frustrated bitches post on LSA. They hate her bc she's a gorgeous white woman who likes to date black/biracial men. Check out her IG. That chick is very unproblematic and vanilla. They simply hate her bc she's pretty, privileged and dated some of Hollywood's hottest guys in their prime. When she was dating Chris Evans, his stans also couldn't stand her and made up crazy stories that she was stalking him and calling the paps all the time. Now it's crazy group sex stories and other demented shit.

by Anonymousreply 62May 30, 2021 1:20 PM

Chris Evans?

Oh, she's definitely a paid beard for sure!

by Anonymousreply 63May 30, 2021 1:26 PM

She really fucked some of the hottest Hollywood/entertainment dudes in their prime:

Taylor Kitsch - before he became box office poison and was still a smooth twink with sexy long hair

John Mayor - when he was still hot and not a nut job

Chris Evans - on and off for a couple of years and already very successful with the Captain America franchise

Derek Jeter - dated him for 3 years when he won the World Series, bet this was more a money and status thing bc Jeter is fug

She should get back with Chris Evans. He's hot and rich and probably ready to start a family and have babies now. Heard he cheated on her a lot though.

by Anonymousreply 64May 30, 2021 1:43 PM

Did she date Taylor Kitsch? I never heard that and was a big fan of the show. I know she dated Donald Faison from Scrubs.

by Anonymousreply 65May 30, 2021 4:53 PM

^Yes, I think they dated during the first or second season. Andy Cohen even admitted in this interview that if he ever had to fuck a female, he would choose Minka Kelly. Lol.

Andy: When you were on the show (Friday Night Lights), in a period of your life, was that the period in your life where you got laid the most as a human being?

Taylor: No. I was mostly in a relationship…

Andy: You were?

Taylor: Yeah.

Andy: With someone on the show?

Taylor: At a time, yes.

Andy: At a time. I want it to be…

Taylor: You know who it is.

Andy: Was it…was that a public thing?

Taylor: Not at the time, but I’m pretty sure it is now.

Andy: Let me tell you something. We’re talking about Minka.

Taylor: Yeah.

Andy: Let me tell you something about Minka Kelly.

Taylor: Do it.

Andy: I’m a gay guy. I am obsessed. I feel like if there’s any chance, like on the venn diagram with the woman in the mix I’d be like…

Taylor: She’s the one.

by Anonymousreply 66May 30, 2021 5:10 PM

Wow, I had no idea R66. I’m shocked that didn’t get out when the show aired.

by Anonymousreply 67May 31, 2021 3:41 AM

True love finds a way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2021 1:27 AM

Jaboukie couldn’t seal the deal. They would’ve been the best gay couple since Alexander and Hephaestion.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2021 1:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 19, 2022 1:03 AM

Whew gurl, they've "officially" broken up about 10 times over the last 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 71May 19, 2022 1:08 AM

I agree with Andy. If I had to fuck a woman, I would choose someone who looks like her. She looks like her vagina wouldn’t smell bad.

by Anonymousreply 72May 19, 2022 1:17 AM

Doubt he's gay, but we can hope!

by Anonymousreply 73May 19, 2022 1:19 AM

I just don't envision any woman intriguing him enough for him to stay with them, especially these starlets he's been dating. He needs stimulation that only a gay man can provide!

by Anonymousreply 74May 19, 2022 1:38 AM

He looks so handsome when clean shaven and trimmed. Great face, but from what I've seen a bit chunky in the bod? I thought he was a bit clueless when he started TDS but he's educated himself about american politics a bit more now.

by Anonymousreply 75May 19, 2022 1:44 AM

r75 he's pear shaped and it seems like he's slimmed down some over the last year or two.

It was reported that he sued some doctor for a botched surgery that left him with a bad disfiguration, but I dont think it was revealed what the procedure was. Of course DL thought it was an adult circumcision gone wrong LOL.

by Anonymousreply 76May 19, 2022 1:54 AM

[Quote]Whew gurl, they've "officially" broken up about 10 times over the last 2 years.

Or maybe they didn't break up and these sources are just full of shit. I remember the first time the media reported they had broken up, they were actually seen on a romantic vacation in St Barths around the same time. The media spin was that they really love each other and were trying to reconcile. In December they apparently broke up again, but he actually took her home for Christmas. Just a couple of weeks ago they were photographed in Jamaica and Kelly actually moved to NYC a couple of months ago and lives in a $25k townhouse/condo she can't afford with her recent work history (Noah mentioned that he doesn't like to live with a partner so I think he pays the rent to have her in NYC but not live in his apartment).

by Anonymousreply 77May 19, 2022 8:06 AM

[quote](Noah mentioned that he doesn't like to live with a partner so I think he pays the rent to have her in NYC but not live in his apartment)

OMG we are so compatible. Noah call me! I got my own place so I don't need no bitch to pay my way either!

by Anonymousreply 78May 19, 2022 9:39 AM

[quote]Trevor was last seen having a good time with DJ Steve Aoki

So Trevor got the white douchebro musical taste gene, not the black African one. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 79May 19, 2022 9:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!