Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Conners"Sara Gilbert and Singer/Songwriter Linda Perry Finalize Separation

Wow. All said and done and I hadn't even heard there was trouble in Happy Valley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2021 9:30 AM

WTF is wrong with these bitches, flitting from one relationship to another?

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2021 10:16 PM

So how much does Linda want per month? Song publishing royalties won't finance the life she has become accustomed to.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2021 10:18 PM

R1, no flitting. They had been together for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2021 10:20 PM

R3 How on earth is 8 years a "very long time"?

I guess we both have different standards.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2021 10:26 PM

Well Linda probably gets a cut of "The Conners" money. Sara was already hosting and producing "The Talk' when they met so that's out.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2021 10:35 PM

And I said heyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy I said hey what’s goin on??!!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2021 10:38 PM

R4 as in - you don't have relationships

8 years isn't flitting

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2021 10:41 PM

Linda Perry has had a steady career as a songwriter and producer. She has worked with a lot of people including Christina Aguilera, Pink, Dolly Parton, and Adele. I don't think she is reliant on Sara for money

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2021 10:41 PM

They're both fug..

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2021 10:55 PM

Yeah, Sara Gilbert has been linked to two women in the past twenty years...what a playgirl.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2021 12:05 AM

R4, R7 has it right. A relationship of 8 years is far from 'flitting'. No need to get all holier-than-thou.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2021 12:20 AM

Those are two nasty looking lesbians. Perry looks like road kill.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2021 12:24 AM

Sara carried two children?

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2021 1:16 AM

OP you are late hunny they announced their split ages ago

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2021 1:38 AM

[quote]OP you are late hunny they announced their split ages ago

What part of "I hadn't even heard there was trouble in Happy Valley" did you not get?

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2021 9:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!