Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The new "IT" cryptos

Dogecoin is soaring like an eagle, but Shiba Inu and Safemoon are several decimal points under a cent with huge potential to go to a cent and beyond. Both are pumping this week.

Just bought 16 billion MILK tokens for $50 (currently just $0.0000000034 each)

Safemoon has gained 1.5 million holders and is currently the most watched and talked about crypto in the world. Shiba Inu, which is loosely tied to Dogecoin, has shot up 160% just today alone.

Crypto is in a massive BULL MARKET. I predict a $100k+ Bitcoin by year's end, with Ethereum at ~$8k. BNB, or Binance coin, will also probably be past $2k (currently $625).

Absolutely insane profits await those who hold!

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2021 12:14 AM

There are a number of crypto threads with plenty of room to continue. No need to create a new one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2021 3:49 AM

Gurl, I’m just trying to make it to next payday.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2021 4:07 AM

I'm so psyched about Doge

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2021 4:12 AM

Shiba Inu just shot up 325% overnight and is now in the top 40 cryptos!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2021 3:57 PM

Got MILK?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2021 4:39 PM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2021 4:41 PM

I've invented a new one called QUNT. I own one trillion of it.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2021 4:42 PM

R7, I bet if you actually created that coin it would take off.

Shiba Inu hit 500% increase today. My value hit $11,000

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2021 5:49 PM

This is one of the many things that worries me about cryptocurrencies, the fact that the Chinese are mining the shit out of the also bothers me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2021 7:38 PM

[quote] This will end in tears

That is exactly how this will end. In tears of joy. I'm up over $12,000 in Doge coin ($0.65). It's going to shoot up after Elon's SNL episode.

My Ethereum jumped from $1,700 to $2,500 in 15 days (March 31 to April 15) and then it went up further to $3,886 in the last 25 days. Lots of tears

I cried the most when I bought a brand new Toyota 4-Runner off of my Gamestop profits

Gamestop is for idiots

Idiots who are driving new cars. My friend bought a Tesla

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2021 12:42 AM

How's that Elon Musk/SNL/Dogecoin mention working for you tonight?

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2021 4:18 AM

Hey, my QUNT is up, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2021 10:22 AM

Before Musk's SNL appearance, my Dogecoin was up over $500.

It's now barely over $100.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2021 11:33 AM

Wow, up $100, that's some life changing gains there! Good for you! Sell now before you're at 0.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2021 3:03 PM

HODL, Doge will rise again.

Waiting for my Safemoon and Milk to go to the moon like DOGE and $SHIB

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2021 5:21 PM

ITA OP.

Don't forget my QUNT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Hey OP, I thought it was going to SHOOT UP!!! TO THE MOON!

I guess your moon is in low orbit.

by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2021 1:29 AM

OP = Gordon Gecko Jr on coke; will be begging for $ on goFundMe next year.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] How's that Elon Musk/SNL/Dogecoin mention working for you tonight?

It's back up almost 20% from a week ago

I'm very happy with a 20% gain in 7 days

And I'll always make money off my Doge because I have a stop loss order. I'll still make 40% off my investment, no matter how low it goes, even zero

Now before you spout off some more bullshit, you should go and google what Stop Loss Order means

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] Hey OP, I thought it was going to SHOOT UP!!! TO THE MOON! I guess your moon is in low orbit.

Our moon is up 20% from last week. Bitcoin is only up 1.4% from last week

Ethereum is up 30% in the past week. I've got a bunch of that too, thanks to my Gamestop profits

by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2021 2:07 AM

And this fucker was trying to short Doge on Saturday night

He dumped a shit ton of it at a low price. That's the only way it could have lost 10 cents that quickly

He's behind Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and is heavily invested in startup coin called Ripple (XRP)

He wants people to invest in a coin that costs $58,000 a coin versus something that costs less than $1 a coin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2021 2:36 AM

They.. taking.. bait..

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2021 2:52 AM

Meth +fake money = these creeps.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2021 5:39 AM

SHIB has gone up 1,800% in 3 days. I woke up to my portfolio at $23,000 this morning. 😱 😱 😱 Nearly died. And this is just the beginning - it's 4 decimal points under a cent. At one cent, I will have $7 million. At ten cents, around $30 million. 😱 😱

Milk is also pumping steadily, as is Safemoon.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2021 5:22 PM

R23, not meth, irrational exuberance. You'd be exuberant too if you woke up to find $23,000 in your crypto wallet.

by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote] Nearly died.

So close!

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2021 7:39 PM

What do you predict now OP?

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 6:54 AM

Okay, someone explain to me why I can't make up a bullshit cryptocurrency. Like, why can't we create the DataLo crypto currency and make a bunch of money by having people who use DL buy it up? Why would that be any less legitimate than other cryptocurrencies? Are these cryptos guaranteed by anything? What determines their concrete value?

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2021 7:00 AM

Why wouldn't I be alive, R27?

The market is in a down swing but will likely recover nicely by year's end. Bitcoin will likely go down to $25k before ascending again.

I'm still hodling. My portfolio was around $26,000 in value due to Shiba Inu, it's now around $8k.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2021 7:01 AM

R28, you could create a Datalounge coin on the Ethereum or Binance network, let's say. But the Datalounge community would be far too small for it to take off. Cryptocurrencies are driven by the large and fervent communities behind them.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2021 7:03 AM

"Cryptocurrencies are driven by the large and fervent communities behind them. "

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2021 7:05 AM

Well R29, mainly because your prediction was so off. Yes, the year isn't over, but it's half over...and things haven't gone so well.

I'm glad to hear that at least you seem to acknowledge things don't always just go up, like several of the posters on bitcoin threads do. I have a feeling you may just hit that $25k in the next couple of days...

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2021 7:07 AM

R31, look at meme stocks like AMC and Game Stop - everyone's trying to get rich quick and it's driving these assets to the stratosphere. They are saying AMC could hit $2,000 per share (it's around $55 right now).

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2021 7:09 AM

R32, crypto is HIGHLY volatile. It goes up, it goes down. The time to buy these assets is now, when the market is down, not when it's up.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2021 7:12 AM

Where does one buy Shib? I have looked everywhere and in the US it's almost impossible to find it. Binance US doesn't offer it and you cannot sign up for the international Binance if you live in the US.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2021 9:55 AM

Crypto, like meme stocks, is a weird confluence of social media (Silicon Valley) and Wall St. Social media 'pumps' a stock or a coin, it rips, and people make money off of it. It's funny to me when people say i.e., Bitcoin is 'likely to touch $25,000 again before moving to $70,000" or whatever because there is NO traditional fundamental analysis of what it's worth based on cash flow. It's all based on the the perceived likely actions of social media 'influencers' like Elon Musk and the Wiklevi, or technical analysis, which has been debunked many times as a predictor of future prices.

Musk at least should be prosecuted for manipulating markets, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2021 10:22 AM

R35, I would buy Shiba on Kucoin, it's a reputable, established exchange and easy to make an account. Then move your Shiba to Trust Wallet.

R36, yeah, I agree about Musk. The idea is that Bitcoin and crypto will become less volatile over time as it becomes more and more mainstream/adopted. The meme stock craze may lead to stricter regulations, I fear.

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2021 4:13 PM

May? It WILL, and that will be it's main downfall, among other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] that will be it's main downfall

Along with being a dumbass who doesn't know how to use apostrophes.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2021 12:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!