Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Clooney is 60 today.

So elderly!

Happy Birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2021 3:55 AM

Will Anal let him chase more boy hookers off a cliff?

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2021 11:04 AM

I never understood the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2021 11:13 AM

Will he stop the stupid pranks now?

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2021 11:15 AM

Say whatever you want about him today, but a YOUNG George Clooney?

Fuck yeah!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2021 11:21 AM

R4 He looks like Rosie O in Riding the Bus with my Sister.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2021 11:23 AM

Is that gossip from Foxella R3? That site is about as accurate as your average necromancer. If you go back and check their old and most non-media reported stories, you can see for yourself time has proven almost all to be false.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2021 11:25 AM

A young jock, he was...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2021 11:27 AM

Ghislaine's mouth was on his dick, he's tainted.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2021 4:21 PM

r6 must be another one of George's PR shills who lurk around DL. Highly suspicious to be on a gay forum defending someone who may have harmed a gay teen.

The kid was reportedly chased off the cliff circa 2013/2014. Same timeframe as the conspicuous "look at me, I'm straight now" engagement and wedding his crisis management team immediately arranged after the cliff fall.

The blind wasn't published until 2016. Possibly one of the kid's friends or co-workers sent in a tip since the kid never returned to work or normal life? I believe he was a waiter.

Before his shill starts the Q.anon crap, Q didn't come into prominence until 2017.

The incident predates any of the lame excuses his shills make.

Also, he looks like shit for 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2021 12:28 AM

His career seems to have slowed down, no?

I don't remember the last time he had a hit movie.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2021 12:50 AM

Take yer meds, R9.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2021 2:03 AM

He’s looked 60 for the past 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2021 2:17 AM

He married Amal not long after Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made a joke at the Emmys about his ever-changing cast of younger girlfriends. The marriage happened so quickly and seemed so fake that it didn't do anything much for his rep, though. He peaked 20 years ago and there's nothing that can turn back that clock.

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2021 3:38 AM

Just watched him in a movie on Netflix called Midnight Sky. He starred and directed. It was meh. But he did actually embody the elderly look with his lined face and grey hair and long grey beard.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2021 4:12 AM

R9 Thanks, Da Vida...we sure haven’t seen the boy over the cliff story on here before...

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2021 4:33 AM

Will no one remember ME?!

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2021 4:34 AM

I just watched some coffee commercial he's in. I have to say at least he is aging naturally. He looked like a 60 year old man, not some stretched back plastic surgery victim.

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2021 3:21 AM

My brother could be his twin.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2021 3:25 AM

R13, I don’t know, for a while it was all about how amazing Amal was and how hollywood men were now looking for educated women. I agree though, that relationship always appeared fake to me. They sort of retreated from the spotlight after really coveting it. His heyday is definitely over. The day of no real celebrities is dawning. They are all aging into oblivion and the disposable younger generation aren’t taking their place.

by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2021 3:46 AM

I sent him a cookie bouquet from Edna's Edibles.

by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2021 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!