Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: I give you Rapunzels-folie, a French Villa.

Charming with private lake feed by surrounding river.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 7:33 AM

Lovely if slightly twee.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 4:01 AM

I adore it, but the floral wallpaper and random heart/spade/diamond/club motif along the one door & wall would have to go, and masculine touches would most definitely be needed. I love rustic/earthy chic.

And with as much as I absolutely hate bowl sinks, it might actually have been the beat choice for that attic suite.

I found some more photos on another site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 4:41 AM

Spendy @ 3800.00 per night.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 4:54 AM

Whimsy ain't cheap R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 5:25 AM

can you swim in this lake? Where is the pool?

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 5:55 AM

Is there a minibar? And a business center?

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 6:10 AM

With two bedrooms, it's more Mill House made over as cottage than villa. Though the price would suggest the latter.

It's a lovely place and setting, though a bit too Pierre Deux but more feminized Fantasie Français for me as I am not an effortlessly chic, pencil thin woman of a certain age named Nathalie who likes scarves and dry vermouth -- not a plump Midwestern dentist's wife named Ruth who fancies herself as one.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 7:16 AM

I could get AT LEAST two or three more weeks in France out of $3,800.00, R3. Easily. I understand that it's an experience, but that's not the kind of experience for which I'm interested in spending that kind of money.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 7:21 AM

Lovely, but I'd have to kill the geese. Can't stand the cunts.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 7:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!