Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyone thinks Jeanine Pirro was drunk on the air again

Was it God? Or was it the boxed wine? You decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 4:22 AM

OP, why do you think anyone here wants to waste their time speculating about a woman they don't watch?

We have better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 3:24 AM

Can’t a gal wear her favorite hat on Derby weekend without judgement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 3:31 AM

^ that looks like a lampshade from the 70's

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 3:38 AM

I love her. She is like that aunt your mom always tries to hide, but you love her for making every boring Thanksgiving fun. She is not like your angry right wing uncle who is picking a fight with everybody. Aunt Jeanine is just boozing it up and mumbling without anybody taking her seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 3:47 AM

"Again"? That implies that she HASN'T been broadcasting drunk at some point or another.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 3:48 AM

I enn what I enn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 3:50 AM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 3:51 AM

I just assume the old booze bag is drunk every waking moment of the day. Her being drunk on the air is just a given.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 3:54 AM

She needs a reality show on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 3:56 AM

White trash lives....coming from a white gay man.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 3:58 AM

"She needs a reality show on Bravo"

Real Housewives of Italian Swiss Colony?

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 4:00 AM

No, she wasn't. You can tell in her audio before she appears on screen. The hesitation is her listening in her earpiece to someone.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 4:00 AM

Maybe R12. How do explain away the rest of the show?

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 4:02 AM

Her edibles kicked in?

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]No, she wasn't. You can tell in her audio before she appears on screen. The hesitation is her listening in her earpiece to someone.

Hi, Jeanine!

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 4:16 AM

The Fox News (and I guess other stations) are broadcasting from vans that pull up outside their houses. Technical issues seem to happen more.

I was sort of asleep and not really paying attention but on The Five today one of the hosts kept popping in and out and then they said maybe it is the storm that is hitting Washington at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 4:17 AM

Is she ever not drunk on air?

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2021 4:19 AM

I wish they’d find some dirt on her. She is a complete right-wing nutjob who used her lofty position to get her husband out of prison. We need to stop watching this shit and enjoy our lives. Get vaccinated, pick up knitting, sext with the hottest guys your body type can attract. All of these diverse things you can do is more productive and enjoyable than Judge Jeannne. Cancel that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!