Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cult members arrested after mummified body of their cult leader is found, appeared to be set up as shrine

[quote] When officers searched the residence, the mummified remains were found in a back bedroom, lying on a bed wrapped in what appeared to be a sleeping bag. What appears to be glitter-type makeup was found around the eyes of the woman. The body was decorated with Christmas tree lights and appeared to be set up in some type of shrine, the warrant said.

None of the cult members are hot. They can all go to jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2021 5:33 PM

Interesting story. Maybe, I should adapt it for a mini-series.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 3:12 AM

r1 Sarah Paulson would be cast their leader, "Mother of God".

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 3:17 AM

Why can't this happen in Palm Beach?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 3:29 AM

[quote]The body was decorated with Christmas tree lights.

When the police arrived, they were still arguing whether to hang the tinsel one strand at a time or throw clumps for a more natural look.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 4:06 AM

Colorado. Of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2021 2:21 PM

Momma's mussy is....well, all wrapped up, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2021 2:21 PM

I now want my dead body decorated with Christmas lights; and tinsel, r4.

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2021 2:36 PM

Human beings are so weird and so STUPID

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2021 3:16 PM

I think this is what’s happened with Trump—all his latest movements are “Weekend at Bernie's” fake.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2021 3:19 PM

“the mummified remains were found in a back bedroom, lying on a bed wrapped in what appeared to be a sleeping bag.”

Mummy, may I sleep with danger?

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2021 3:20 PM

So weird

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2021 3:22 PM

It's like the ending of "Hereditary," but real.

[italic]Cool...[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2021 3:40 PM

Hey Mango Mussolini worshipers! Here’s a great idea!

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2021 3:41 PM

Put 'em jail so they'll catch Covid and be mummified themselves.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote]None of the cult members are hot

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2021 3:52 PM

What R7 said. I can't wait to see the mugshots when Trump's mummified body is found.

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2021 3:56 PM

Reminds me of this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2021 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!